Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (201) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1968368 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 4:40pm On Jul 29, 2015
Josphil:
hi soju oppa and the house.I can say am new here because I was only present for two weeks b4 I left due to losdt of phone.I have watched many of KB movies.like bbf,faith,heirs,city hunter,personal taste,gag am blues,devious devious,i miss u,doctor strangers,shine or go crazy,empress ki,love rain,healer,mooon enbraces the sun, angel eyes,etc u can't mention all

Welcome back
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Josphil: 4:57pm On Jul 29, 2015
Atk01:
Are you Wislet?
no am josphil.new in d house
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Josphil: 4:58pm On Jul 29, 2015
SlimAdenike:

Welcome back
thanks.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Josphil: 5:00pm On Jul 29, 2015
thanks
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by alosiby92(f): 5:14pm On Jul 29, 2015
wilson61:
umm boys over flower,glass mask,two weeks,master of study,sungkwukan scandal(don't know if I got d spelling right lol),healer ,city hunter,personal taste,kill me heal me,will it snow,and some others I can't remember now,d practical got my head cranked up...mind giving me your list too?
Fated to love you, faith, shut up flower boy band, the heirs, you're the best lee soon shin, glorious day, boys over flowers, jewel in the palace, emergency couple, coffee prince, goong, cheongdamgong alice, you're beautiful, beautiful man/pretty man , winter sonata, all in, sad love story, a bit of secret garden....that's it I think.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 7:30pm On Jul 29, 2015
I'm done with tomorrow cantabile and I loooooove this drama and the supporting cast

I thought I loved joo won in Good doctor but I love him more as cha yoo jin.

And I love the relationship between this couple and the female lead is really cute.

Wanna see a new drama but I'm confused since I have Doctor stranger and Blood in front of me.....

Blood

Or

Doctor stranger

Which one?

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 29, 2015
SlimAdenike:
Check out this dramafever article

www.dramafever.com/news/-korean-actors-and-actresses-who-regret-turning-down-roles-in-popular-dramas/

Glad min ah shi got the role as mi ho,she really killed it!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 8:07pm On Jul 29, 2015
Optimall:

Glad min ah shi got the role as mi ho,she really killed it!

Me too
With her cute gumiho dimples

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:25pm On Jul 29, 2015
SlimAdenike:

Wanna see a new drama but I'm confused since I have Doctor stranger and Blood in front of me.....

Blood

Or

Doctor stranger

Which one?
Erm... I really don't have any advice for you.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 10:56pm On Jul 29, 2015
Josphil:
hi soju oppa and the house.I can say am new here because I was only present for two weeks b4 I left due to losdt of phone.I have watched many of KB movies.like bbf,faith,heirs,city hunter,personal taste,gag am blues,devious devious,i miss u,doctor strangers,shine or go crazy,empress ki,love rain,healer,mooon enbraces the sun, angel eyes,etc u can't mention all

You are welcome back
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mcp123: 1:34am On Jul 30, 2015
I am watching producer now. I love kim soo hyun!!!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by enomakos(m): 1:45am On Jul 30, 2015
ellab:
what
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/07/kim-woo-bin-and-shin-min-ah-reported-to-be-dating

noona-dongseng relationship i like.its been confirmed. I love that he's straight forward. smiley
shin min ah look very attractive
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by enomakos(m): 2:02am On Jul 30, 2015
Bevy12:
Wow 2007, i started watching Korean Dramas in year 2011 and got addicted in 2013. I was still 15 then.
which is your best korea series?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 2:13am On Jul 30, 2015
enomakos:
which is your best korea series?
Can't choose.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 2:17am On Jul 30, 2015
SlimAdenike:
I'm done with tomorrow cantabile and I loooooove this drama and the supporting cast

And I love the relationship between this couple and the female lead is really cute.

Blood

Or

Doctor stranger

Which one?
I don't think I can choose for you. I love both of them but Doctor Stranger was a bit annoying. So Blood?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by enomakos(m): 2:17am On Jul 30, 2015
Bevy12:
Can't choose.
ok dear
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 2:19am On Jul 30, 2015
enomakos:
ok dear
Wow, you're awake by this time?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by enomakos(m): 7:17am On Jul 30, 2015
Bevy12:
Wow, you're awake by this time?
yeah could't sleep

good morning
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Josphil: 8:45am On Jul 30, 2015
SlimAdenike:

Blood

Or

Doctor stranger

Which one?
doctor stranger ends well.I love it than blood. thou the two are interested, but I will go for DS first b4 blood.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Josphil: 8:53am On Jul 30, 2015
enomakos:
yeah could't sleep

good morning
am watching u are surrounded, but i need another and I don't know which one to go for, pls choose for me.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 10:06am On Jul 30, 2015
Josphil:
am watching u are surrounded, but i need another and I don't know which one to go for, pls choose for me.

Why don't you try Who are you: School 2015,the drama is about teenagers and bullying and it as a very deep emotional dark plot but you will love it coz I did

Or

You can watch a light drama with lot of humour ... Marriage not dating is really funny and entertaining
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 10:09am On Jul 30, 2015
Gonna start watching Blood then

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 10:11am On Jul 30, 2015
Which drama made you feel this way?

I didn't want Master's sun,personal taste,school 2015,I hear your voice,secret garden,playful kiss and the childhood part of I miss you to end

*sad*

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 10:18am On Jul 30, 2015
swwtn is making it really reallllyyy difficult to hate gwi..urgh!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 10:21am On Jul 30, 2015
ellab:
swwtn is making it really reallllyyy difficult to hate gwi..urgh!

Nobody can hate lee soo hyuk,he is too hot for his own good *fangirling*

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by enomakos(m): 11:06am On Jul 30, 2015
Josphil:

bachelors vegetable store
the slingshot
prime minister and i
that winter the wine blows
road no1
lovers in prague
rossy lovers
bittersweet love
thousand kisses
president
Dr jin
iljimae
conqueror
iron empress
the birth of the God of battle
God of war
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 12:03pm On Jul 30, 2015
I remember you is one of this best dramas this month.love it.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dez94(f): 2:38pm On Jul 30, 2015
Josphil:
Currently watching emergency couple. It's really interesting and funny. It's bout this couple who got divorced but later meet when they work together as interns in a hospital. You should watch it
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dez94(f): 2:42pm On Jul 30, 2015
SlimAdenike:
Gonna start watching Blood then
I watched blood but it wasn't all that. It didn't leave me wanting more but it wasn't bad either. My all time favourite drama though is secret garden and coffee prince. I can re watch them 1000 times

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 2:44pm On Jul 30, 2015
ellab:
I remember you is one of this best dramas this month.love it.
I agree. Lots of unpredictable plot twists, plus the eye candy brothers and the fun detective team.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dez94(f): 3:55pm On Jul 30, 2015
Apart from secret garden and coffee prince I also loved personal taste, my gf is a Gumiho, my love from another star, the heirs (only coz of woo bin), goong, iris 1 (though I hated the ending), dream high, full house (gotta love rain), you're beautiful, Mary stayed out all night
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by wilson61(m): 5:05pm On Jul 30, 2015
post=36388210:

i will have to re-upload it then....give me time
alright thanks,anticipating it

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.