Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1968428 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by alosiby92(f): 10:54pm On Jul 30, 2015
wilson61:
wow,that's quite a number,making me feel like a novice in k-drama,how's ur tour with pinnochio syndrome going?

Been watching k dramas since my mid high school days...you've also tried sha.

I'm on episode 11....wow. Deep. Feel so sorry for the brother dude. His life was messed up....I keep getting scared the wrong person will overhear secrets..LOL. Like the babe with the sthethoscope. I think in ha and dal po are an adorable couple sha....Dal po's a good actor...what are your thoughts?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kmariko: 12:35am On Jul 31, 2015
A fanatic fan of K action movies.,., I think they are the best.

anyone know the most current at the moment
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 7:55am On Jul 31, 2015
The scholar that walks the night cast

Lee soo hyuk the fairest of all says mirror mirror

*good morning*

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 7:56am On Jul 31, 2015
The scholar that walks the night cast

Lee soo hyuk the fairest of all says mirror mirror

*good morning*
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 8:00am On Jul 31, 2015
kmariko:
A fanatic fan of K action movies.,., I think they are the best.

anyone know the most current at the moment

Who are you: School 2015

The producers

Orange marmalade

The scholar that walks the night

The time I was not in love with you

Mask

Ex girlfriends club

Pincchio

The healer

Sensory couple(the girl that sees smell)
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 8:10am On Jul 31, 2015
I felt bad when lee yoobi got her first lead role when kim ji won(Rachael) is still playing the second lead.

Kim ji won has proven the fact that she is a versatile actress who can play any role and I fell in love with her coz of that.

She has been in the industry way before lee yoobi's debut so why is she yet to get the female lead?

She is a fantastic actress and she deserve to shine or does she need a celebrity mom to shine? *just saying* but I really wish one PDnim will open his eyes and see such wonderful gem.

Kim ji won *fighting* lee yoobi *aja aja*

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:23am On Jul 31, 2015
ellab:

this one has passed "be careful o". let me just jejely manage my wookie's lips till I find another to devour. grin grin
I dey vex for you ellab.How can you use ji Chang wook's name and "manage"in the same sentence? Many girls are dying for those lips. I will take Ji Chang wook's lips over Lee min ho's lips anytime and any day.lmao.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 8:25am On Jul 31, 2015
Personal taste

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:34am On Jul 31, 2015
When is young pal starting? This week or next week?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Josphil: 9:46am On Jul 31, 2015
Bevy12:
08093374020. I wanna join
I want to join.07060589248
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:40am On Jul 31, 2015
hilda90:
When is young pal starting? This week or next week?
Next week wednesday.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:47am On Jul 31, 2015
hilda90:

I dey vex for you ellab.How can you use ji Chang wook's name and "manage"in the same sentence? Many girls are dying for those lips. I will take Ji Chang wook's lips over Lee min ho's lips anytime and any day.lmao.
Ha!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by olatunji390(m): 11:10am On Jul 31, 2015
@, pls help look into KING 2 HEART. I have download Episode 1 to 5 before I know its not gonna play

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 2:33pm On Jul 31, 2015
Atk01:

Ha!
lol!I was just kidding.
Lmh is not aging well.i saw his recent airport pic. he doesn't look as handsome as he was before.I don't think it's the weight gain.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 2:42pm On Jul 31, 2015
I hate how knetz keep on hating on Lee yubi for playing a damsel in distress role.They should go blame the writers instead,she is just acting out the script.

I hate what these writers are doing with some actors/actresses career.if you have nothing interesting to write,just quit writing.
just look at what they are doing to Ha ji won in her new drama.The plot is getting boring every week.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by peterswagg(m): 4:13pm On Jul 31, 2015
SlimAdenike:

I have added you
I want to join too 08162757450
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 4:14pm On Jul 31, 2015
hilda90:

grin make I fight you for Lee soo hyuk lips?u know say u Jo go win o.
As for the "manage",now wey hin dey prep for hin new movie,I dey jealous small but u dey right..I ain't managing wookies lips..no no..I am going to OWN it soon. grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 4:20pm On Jul 31, 2015
hilda90:

lol!I was just kidding.
Lmh is not aging well.i saw his recent airport pic. he doesn't look as handsome as he was before.I don't think it's the weight gain.

well..his agency is tryna make money from him. Even the country's ministry of tourism is trying to use him to boost the countries image after the MERS wahala. Bro has been busy without rest. He's heading back to korea from Auckland today. He will only rest if he goes to d army.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 4:24pm On Jul 31, 2015
hilda90:
I hate how knetz keep on hating on Lee yubi for playing a damsel in distress role.They should go blame the writers instead,she is just acting out the script.

I hate what these writers are doing with some actors/actresses career.if you have nothing interesting to write,just quit writing.
just look at what they are doing to Ha ji won in her new drama.The plot is getting boring every week.

so u dey watch her drama up till now?u try. I can't.
I think knetz just say nonsense bout LYB just cuz of her mum. They keep saying she gets her roles from connections. She's tryna step away from her mum's shadow but d annoying netz just keep saying blabla.
whatever she acts ain't her fault but the writers.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 4:39pm On Jul 31, 2015
ellab:

so u dey watch her drama up till now?u try. I can't.
I think knetz just say nonsense bout LYB just cuz of her mum. They keep saying she gets her roles from connections. She's tryna step away from her mum's shadow but d annoying netz just keep saying blabla.
whatever she acts ain't her fault but the writers.
I'm still watching the drama, but I agree that is a bit boring.

There's been lots of YB hate, right from when she signed up for swwtn. I think netz should just leave her to do her thing, and the writers should act sensibly.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 4:41pm On Jul 31, 2015
hilda90:

The ratings are dropping, and the story isn't moving anywhere. It's disappointing as a Ha Ji Won fan to see her in a drama like this.
One good thing about the drama though is her fashion. I love her outfits!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by silluv(f): 4:54pm On Jul 31, 2015
Add me, 08167155915
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by wilson61(m): 7:12pm On Jul 31, 2015
alosiby92:

Been watching k dramas since my mid high school days...you've also tried sha.

I'm on episode 11....wow. Deep. Feel so sorry for the brother dude. His life was messed up....I keep getting scared the wrong person will overhear secrets..LOL. Like the babe with the sthethoscope. I think in ha and dal po are an adorable couple sha....Dal po's a good actor...what are your thoughts?
oh yea he fits the role so perfectly ,I thought I was d only one feeling sorry for the brother..m still on episode 4,will catch up with you soon...enjoy! and pls no spoiling OK? until I'm on par with you before we can discuss fully,so for now let's talk limited to ep4 lol...the lead girl is same with that of "the heirs" right?..I don't even know their name that much sef
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 31, 2015
add 07062317042
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 31, 2015
Just finished emergency couple and fated to love you,they are chincha daebak

Wait oo is there no sickness in korea without surgery cos most of the korean hospital dramas,it is always surgery,like doctor stranger,good doctor etc

Let me go back to my lovers of music
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 9:37pm On Jul 31, 2015
Good evening
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:45pm On Jul 31, 2015
SlimAdenike:
Good evening
Evening chinguya. smiley

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by alosiby92(f): 12:30am On Aug 01, 2015
shokky24:
Just finished emergency couple and fated to love you,they are chincha daebak

Wait oo is there no sickness in korea without surgery cos most of the korean hospital dramas,it is always surgery,like doctor stranger,good doctor etc

Let me go back to my lovers of music
Loved the fated to love you sound track. I think they dragged the story on for too long sha.
Emergency couple was cool but I feel it also ended awkwardly..especially for 'chiepunim'..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by alosiby92(f): 12:34am On Aug 01, 2015
wilson61:
oh yea he fits the role so perfectly ,I thought I was d only one feeling sorry for the brother..m still on episode 4,will catch up with you soon...enjoy! and pls no spoiling OK? until I'm on par with you before we can discuss fully,so for now let's talk limited to ep4 lol...the lead girl is same with that of "the heirs" right?..I don't even know their name that much sef
Yea....it's the same babe from the heirs. Surprisingly I prefer her in pinnochio and think she had no chemistry with the lead guy in the 'heirs'
LOL. Ok. What do you think of her mother in pinnochio?
And her dad is slowly becoming my favourite...
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by wilson61(m): 8:48am On Aug 01, 2015
alosiby92:

Yea....it's the same babe from the heirs. Surprisingly I prefer her in pinnochio and think she had no chemistry with the lead guy in the 'heirs'
LOL. Ok. What do you think of her mother in pinnochio?
And her dad is slowly becoming my favourite...
I already 'hate ' her mother as it is..and the father is quite cool but the lead actor is still my favorite for now...bout to go update myself now with the tour,will soon catch up with you hopefully .have a nice day
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 01, 2015
wilson61:
I already 'hate ' her mother as it is..and the father is quite cool but the lead actor is still my favorite for now...bout to go update myself now with the tour,will soon catch up with you hopefully .have a nice day
U just watching pinocchio?

Oya beg me now or i'll post spoilers for u
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 01, 2015
All the school 2015 disc av been buying has school 2013 in it,and people are saying it is the samething,av already watched school 2013 but the title was school high,also high school mom changed to angry mom,you've fallen for me changed to heartstring,tomorrow cantabile don't know y those igbo boys keep changing the name co

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.