Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,923 members, 7,817,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (2026) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1970795 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2023) (2024) (2025) (2026) (2027) (2028) (2029) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 3:22pm On Nov 23, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

LMAO they say they'll air episode 12-14 next week but at this point I don't even trust them. If care is not taken this drama fit reach 2023 lol. Longest 16 episode drama I've ever watched

Lol. I thought the longest was Racket Boys. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:16pm On Nov 23, 2022
toykathy:

Dangerous - Jun Hyo Seong

Correct!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:16pm On Nov 23, 2022
Ovems:

Lol. I thought the longest was Racket Boys. cheesy

Hahahhahahahahaha I don't even remember what happened during Racket boys. Was it also postponed at some point?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 5:44pm On Nov 23, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

Hahahhahahahahaha I don't even remember what happened during Racket boys. Was it also postponed at some point?

Yeah. I think the last episode or so was postponed for like 2 weeks. You even mentioned that you had already forgotten about the episode before the hiatus or so cheesy. I can't really remember the details but I remember your comment then. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:00pm On Nov 23, 2022
Ovems:

Yeah. I think the last episode or so was postponed for like 2 weeks. You even mentioned that you had already forgotten about the episode before the hiatus or so cheesy. I can't really remember the details but I remember your comment then. Lol.

Lol I remember now

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 8:56pm On Nov 23, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

Lol I remember now

I heard Weak Hero Class 1 is a tearjerker. I am in episode 3 but don't know if I should continue. I don't want to cry abeg. I like light dramas these days. The male lead is really good! Hope to see him more in kdramas.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:21pm On Nov 23, 2022
Ovems:

I heard Weak Hero Class 1 is a tearjerker. I am in episode 3 but don't know if I should continue. I don't want to cry abeg. I like light dramas these days. The male lead is really good! Hope to see him more in kdramas.

At some point, It gets quite sad and frustratingly annoying.

Yes Jihoon is great and although he has been in other dramas, I will say this is his breakout moment.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:04am On Nov 24, 2022
Ovems:

It's honestly not a tearjerker but it does get sad. So if you want something bright and light lol run away from it.

As for park ji hoon, I'm pretty sure this is the beginning of all writers sending scripts to his agency. He has proven himself. Nae aegi

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:05am On Nov 24, 2022
sarang60:

At some point, It gets quite sad and frustratingly annoying.

Yes Jihoon is great and although he has been in other dramas, I will say this is his breakout moment.

I concur

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:42am On Nov 24, 2022
Welcome back Bae

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:43am On Nov 24, 2022
Good morning everyone from Royal angel and I

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:51am On Nov 24, 2022
I almost never do this but it is also no secret that if you can sing then you are precious to me.

Cheers to precious maknae.

He has changed so much.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:02pm On Nov 24, 2022
sarang60:
Welcome back Bae

Who is your bae? Mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 1:23pm On Nov 24, 2022
South Korea is playing this afternoon. I hope they air today's drama .

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:39pm On Nov 24, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

Who is your bae? Mtcheww

Jealousy

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:03pm On Nov 24, 2022
sarang60:

Jealousy

Incarnate

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:06pm On Nov 24, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

Incarnate

Hahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:14pm On Nov 24, 2022
This was from today and I don't even know what to do with myself.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:15am On Nov 25, 2022
Happy birthday to my baby girl ji woo currently being a smart techy policewoman in the first responders. I hear her character is supposed to be son ho jun's younger sister. I wonder when they'll refer to it.... Or did I miss it lol

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:16am On Nov 25, 2022
sarang60:
This was from today and I don't even know what to do with myself.

Fine boy no pimples!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:42am On Nov 25, 2022
*sigh* I guess my guess (lol) is going to come true. Hook is already claiming misunderstanding with the Lee seung gi case and pouring all the blame on the ceo. She'll be replaced for sure but will they change? To reduce people's interest in the matter, they leaked that Lee seo jin and Jung yumi were caught at a basketball game at l.a I know they wanted people to start shouting and asking if they're dating but lewl I love how netizens don't even care. First of all, everybody knows those 2 have been friends for a while. Second, they are 2 single adults who have been in the industry for a long time without any "scandals" so if they decide to date sef everyone will be happy for them. Very lame move by hook putting their celebs private life out there to cover their shady dealings. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I hope all their stars leave them.

MY baby Kim min kyu will be enlisting before his drama even airs *sigh* I already miss him

Meanwhile because bad Belle can never rest, some people are criticizing the overuse of filters during song joong ki's college years in reborn rich and honestly I don't even know what their problem is. Sjk is a fine man but he's almost 40 and there's no way he'll have a smooth face, do they want to see a 20 year old with wrinkles and age lines or is he the only one they're using filters for? The whole of the 1987 to late 90s scenes have filters even on the kid actors and that's because all the adults also have to look younger. It doesn't even make sense why some people would think it's a problem. Haters will hate on anything Sha. Na wa

*Currently watching*: cheer up!, behind every star, the first responders, fan letter please, reborn rich
Song of the day : touch it - cross gene

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:46am On Nov 25, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

PARK MIN YOUNG

1. The First drama you saw HER IN

2. The Most recent drama you saw her IN

3. Your Favorite drama of HERS

4. Your Favorite character She's played

5.Your Favorite drama otp involving her

6. Favorite line/quote she has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see her play

8. A person you'd like to see her paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

Since love in contract has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:54am On Nov 25, 2022
Guess the drama title

ROYALTY LIKES
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Oejozeff(m): 10:05am On Nov 25, 2022
Once upon a time there was a set of twins named taiye and kehinde. Taiye was a boy while kehinde was a girl. The twins lived with their uncle in a small town where they went to school........

I dedicated this to the lovely KIDS

A story animated by me with my PC (laptop)
Please don't forget to subscribe. I love you all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgHcUMmezjg
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:12am On Nov 25, 2022
Guess the drama from the screenshot

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:36am On Nov 25, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

Fine boy no pimples!

He is just too precious for words.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by marwanafrica: 10:37am On Nov 25, 2022
Fynestboi:
drop yours am waiting...
Flower in the prison.
Love ft Marriage and Divorce
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:39am On Nov 25, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

ROYALTY LIKES

Kings love

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:29pm On Nov 25, 2022
sarang60:

Kings love

Correct! Technically the king loves but whatever

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:01pm On Nov 25, 2022
Beautiful Babies

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:02pm On Nov 25, 2022
My baby is ok. I hope he is asymptomatic.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:03pm On Nov 25, 2022
Village people... cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2023) (2024) (2025) (2026) (2027) (2028) (2029) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.