Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (2028) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1977364 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2025) (2026) (2027) (2028) (2029) (2030) (2031) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:24pm On Nov 28, 2022
Well well well

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 5:53pm On Nov 28, 2022
sarang60:
Well well well

Add an extra 'Well' from me!!!

No but I need to know what juju PP uses because his everything brings all the boys to the yard and I need to tap into that grin

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:10pm On Nov 28, 2022
I wanted to to post birthdays today but network didn't allow me till now.

Happy birthday to Joo Woo Jae and Daniel Henney

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:32pm On Nov 28, 2022
The first responders continues to be nice. I'm really surprised that junkie guy didn't recognize jindo dog tho, also that arsonist guy had plenty of time to start his fires but because the good guys must win lol they made him start late. Anyway at this point I think I'm going to cry if I don't get any romance in this drama. It's going to be 2 seasons, how will I watch 2 seasons without romance when there's clear chemistry and gong seung yeon is just so pretty it'd be unfair to not include some love in this drama

Fan letter please has ended, it was cute, it was sweet. It was a bit draggy and annoying tho cos I felt there was too much problems and not enough quality time for the main couple to be together alone but I understand that since it's a 4 episode drama they had to squeeze everything together. Sooyoung's English was pretty impressive tho, her enunciation was so clear, I guess I'm going to give that credit to Tiffany. I'm sure she must have given girls generation members lots of English lessons.

Reborn rich also continues to be interesting and I like this 3 episodes per week style. I'm just really curious about what happened to the real jin do Jun. Was he also as smart as sjk is now and is that why he was killed or whatever his mom accused the family of doing in episode 1. Power is sweet Sha, changje that was like their house boy, always carrying his wife's bag, now that he's become the mayor he had the guts to talk back at his father in law lol it was sweet to see even though at the end of the day all of them are corrupt people, it was nice to see him stand up for himself instead of just worshipping the family.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:34pm On Nov 28, 2022
toykathy:
I wanted to to post birthdays today but network didn't allow me till now.

Happy birthday to Joo Woo Jae and Daniel Henney

*sigh* the things I would do for, to and with these men!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:57am On Nov 29, 2022
RaphaellaDD:

Add an extra 'Well' from me!!!

No but I need to know what juju PP uses because his everything brings all the boys to the yard and I need to tap into that grin

Multiple wells added for you and You can say that again. The class alone is just too much to handle.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:00am On Nov 29, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

*sigh* the things I would do for, to and with these men!

We are all in the same boat after all. grin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:39am On Nov 29, 2022
Awwn Hyun bin and son ye jin's baby is here. I'm so happy for them. The visual on that baby is going to be to die for

I decided to properly watch a drama I had previously skipped through and I chose 7th grade civil servant. I hope I'll enjoy it

P.s: happy birthday to my sweet Chinese-brit actress Gemma Chan, ji Hyun woo oppa and my forever no 1 bias in btob Lee minhyuk oppa

*Currently watching*: cheer up, behind every star, the first responders, reborn rich, 7th grade civil servant
Song of the day : welcome to the bom - berrygood

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:39am On Nov 29, 2022
sarang60:

We are all in the same boat after all. grin

Le sigh

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:18am On Nov 29, 2022
Who sang it better
Song title : I'm good
Artists : eunjung VS henry
My (hopefully) unbiased opinion : eunjung features k.will in her song and I honestly don't like the song. Eunjung is a good singer, k.will is amazing but this was the title track for eunjung's solo album and it fell very short of my expectations. Hyomin and jiyeon had great solo albums and while I get that their agency didn't want them to all promote with sexy dance tracks for diversity and variety sake, I'm good is still way too boring for people as talented as eunjung and k.will. So while it is a good song, I don't like it.

Henry features nafla in his song and while it's a generic trap rap hip hop, it's enjoyable and they sound great

If I had to score I would have given eunjung at least a 1 but even the music video was annoying cos she never appears in it and I wanted to see my girl's face so 0/5 and Henry 5/5

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:20am On Nov 29, 2022
Guess the song title without vowels

Y&-YNKYSNG&HJWN

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:21am On Nov 29, 2022
Guess the drama title without vowels

THSNDFMGC

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:28am On Nov 29, 2022
Guess the drama title

WORKER'S HEAD

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:33am On Nov 29, 2022
Guess the drama from the screenshot

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:16am On Nov 29, 2022
Game time

(Because this is probably the last time I'll post about him)

OH YEONG SU

1. The first drama you saw him in

2. The most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your favorite drama of his

4. Your favorite character he's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A charactet you'd like to see him play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:17am On Nov 29, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

WORKER'S HEAD

Employee's skull grin

Tell me I'm right or else! angry

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:18am On Nov 29, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the song title without vowels

Y&-YNKYSNG&HJWN

You & I - Yoon Kye Sang and Ha Ji Won

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:19am On Nov 29, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama from the screenshot

Fanletter, please

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:01pm On Nov 29, 2022
RaphaellaDD:

Employee's skull grin

Tell me I'm right or else! angry

LMAO you're right or else

1 Like

RaphaellaDD:

You & I - Yoon Kye Sang and Ha Ji Won

Correct!

1 Like

RaphaellaDD:

Fanletter, please

Correct!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:03pm On Nov 29, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

(Because this is probably the last time I'll post about him)

OH YEONG SU

1. The first drama you saw him in

2. The most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your favorite drama of his

4. Your favorite character he's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A charactet you'd like to see him play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

I haven't seen him in anything and at this point I'm not sure he's even going to have a career

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 2:41pm On Nov 29, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

LMAO you're right or else

Looool

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Cgy1: 4:52pm On Nov 29, 2022
Not a lover
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:01am On Nov 30, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title without vowels

THSNDFMGC

Dear olodos,

THE SOUND OF MAGIC

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:02am On Nov 30, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

WORKER'S HEAD

Dear olodos,

CHIEF OF STAFF

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 6:51am On Nov 30, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

Dear olodos,

CHIEF OF STAFF

Lmaoooo
Wow. My mind would not have gone here at all

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:03am On Nov 30, 2022
RaphaellaDD:

Lmaoooo
Wow. My mind would not have gone here at all

Hehehe

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:21pm On Nov 30, 2022
The wicked witches of the west over at sbs decided to give us only episode 12 of cheer up this week *sigh* they are sucking out all the fun out of watching this drama. How I wish it was a tvn drama, by now we for Don finish am. I don't know why haeyi is apologizing for anyway in which she confused sunho. As far as I'm concerned, she never did. He has been asking her out since episode 1 and she has consistently rejected him and made it clear who she liked so I don't get the writer trying to form justification on sunho's part. He's just being a sore loser who finds it hard to take a hint

LMAO I really hope ma Tae oh is not going to end up kissing that crazy lady in behind every star. Lol apart from the fact that I think his wife is a nice person and I'm hoping they work their issues out, crazy lady is the last person anyone should have an affair with lol. She totally seems like the obsessive type that'll poison him if he dares reconcile with his wife. She's basically a female, older sunho at this point lol. You know someone is married and you're unashamedly in love with him aigoo

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:34pm On Nov 30, 2022
The world welcomes you specially kiss

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 11:42pm On Nov 30, 2022
If the male lead in Weak Hero Class 1 don't win an award or awards for his role in this drama, na ojoro.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:08am On Dec 01, 2022
Ovems:
If the male lead in Weak Hero Class 1 don't win an award or awards for his role in this drama, na ojoro.

Lol abi o. It's somehow painful that it's not a regular channel that aired it. It's wavve but I think the production company collaborated with sbs so I hope they find a way to create a category for the show during their award ceremony

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2025) (2026) (2027) (2028) (2029) (2030) (2031) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.