Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (2049) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1972593 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2046) (2047) (2048) (2049) (2050) (2051) (2052) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 4:27pm On Jan 26, 2023
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama from the screenshot

My daughter Geum Sa Wol

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 4:32pm On Jan 26, 2023
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the song title without vowels

BSD - TVXQ

Beside - TVXQ

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 4:35pm On Jan 26, 2023
kangminhyuksho:

Ma'am a mental coach is a psychologist. There was no need to separate both words when there's already one word to represent them

Generally speaking, mental coach is a part of psychology as a course of study. You don't have to study psychology to be a mental coach.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:04pm On Jan 26, 2023
toykathy:

My daughter Geum Sa Wol

Correct!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:04pm On Jan 26, 2023
toykathy:

Beside - TVXQ

Correct!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:05pm On Jan 26, 2023
toykathy:

Generally speaking, mental coach is a part of psychology as a course of study. You don't have to study psychology to be a mental coach.

Potato, potahto they end up doing the same job

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:36pm On Jan 26, 2023
kangminhyuksho:

Potato, potahto they end up doing the same job

I hate you!!! Your husbands shall divorce you this year cool

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:40pm On Jan 26, 2023
toykathy:

They already divorced her 10 years ago

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:46pm On Jan 26, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:03pm On Jan 26, 2023
toykathy:

And we will remarry again. Push and pull relationship is sweet

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:03pm On Jan 26, 2023
sarang60:

I'm snoring

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:04pm On Jan 26, 2023
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title without vowels

RCTY

Dear olodos,

AIR CITY

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by pacesetting: 10:04pm On Jan 26, 2023
The thread reads "Korean movies" but you keep littering the space with pictures everywhere. Your obsession has become quite pathetic.
sarang60:
In honor of physical 100. Entertainment in capital letter, my oppas displaying muscles and strength everywhere.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:32pm On Jan 26, 2023
kangminhyuksho:

And we will remarry again. Push and pull relationship is sweet

Hahahahhahaha

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ThePsychopath(f): 10:40pm On Jan 26, 2023
pacesetting:
The thread reads "Korean movies" but you keep littering the space with pictures everywhere. Your obsession has become quite pathetic.

I agree with you.

It's the same way your brain is for productive, reasonable thoughts yet you've littered the poor organ with foolishness and thoughts that will not contribute to its mission of getting you and your family out of poverty.

It's not just pathetic. If your brain could teleport into the skull of another, more sensible human, it would have done so since.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:59pm On Jan 26, 2023
#throwbackthursday part 2 (one shot)

Title : WHEN THE OPERA IS OVER

Main cast :
Kim kap soo
Kim bo Kyung
Choi won young

Channel : kbs
Year : 2010

Not so Fun fact : unfortunately the female lead died in 2021. May her soul rest in peace

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:01pm On Jan 26, 2023
ThePsychopath:

I agree with you.

It's the same way your brain is for productive, reasonable thoughts yet you've littered the poor organ with foolishness and thoughts that will not contribute to its mission of getting you and your family out of poverty.

It's not just pathetic. If your brain could teleport into the skull of another, more sensible human, it would have done so since.

Hian? Lmao we beg, we beg. Have mercy

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:03pm On Jan 26, 2023
A man (kks) is seated in the back seat of a car which is being driven by another man (cwy). Cwy obviously looks sleepy and struggles to stay awake. Kks says "I make you work overtime and still make you drive me, am I a mean boss?". Cwy says no sir. The cars audio player plays an opera song. Kks says opera is a tragedy yet so beautiful. Maybe it's cos I'ts about love. Cwy says because it's hot, when the heat dies down you're left with reality. Kks asks cwy if he's ever felt such hot emotions. Cwy says I think I have in the past and I think I also will in the future. Not too hot though, I'm very cautious. I don't want feelings to overrule everything. I'm not that foolish. Kks laughs and says you like to play safe then, it would be nice if we could stop our feelings like that. He tells cwy to open the glove compartment, there's a gift wrapped there. Cwy asks what the gift is for? Kks says "you said you've been having trouble sleeping, it'll help you, it's a music box, a kid in my neighborhood that had trouble sleeping started sleeping better when he played a music box". Cwy smiles and says thank you. Kks playfully says don't thank me, I want you to sleep well so I can work you harder. (cwy's name is Jungdo) kks says Jungdo, I'd like to introduce you to someone, would you like to meet her soon? Jungdo says yes. Kks says I like your tie, where did you buy it? Jungdo smiles

They arrive at their destination and we see that Jungdo and his boss have switched ties.

Jungdo is working late at night printing out list of workers that are to be transferred to different departments.

Three men are eating at a restaurant, apparently they are jungdo's friends. They try to call his phone so he'll join them but he doesn't pick. One of them says Jungdo must still be working and another says there's no time Jungdo isn't working. The third one says since he got close to HR... The second guy says don't say that, it's because jungdo's smart and good at his job, director han has taken Jungdo under his wings (kks is director han). The third guy says director han is in charge of the transfers this time right? The others say yes. Third guy says jungdo is our friend since school days, I'm sure he'll favor us. They cheers and drink.

Jungdo goes to a hotel room and there's a lady waiting for him. They start to make out and his phone starts ringing, it's director han calling. The girl whines and asks him not to pick but he does. Han says he wanted to check in on the work he asked jungdo to do. Jungdo says he's working on it and it'll be ready in a few days with no complaints.

Director han is calling jungdo from a bar. He ends the call and continues drinking, looking around. A lady (kbk) comes in, he immediately looks nervous and adjusts his borrowed tie (me: oh he must be on a date and switched his tie to look younger). Kbk smiles and walks up to him, apologizing for coming late cos she had to work.

Jungdo and his lady are on the bed in the hotel, she asks him who called and he playfully says "a friend that wants me to go on a blind date". The girl gets angry and says you're not going right? He says director han is the friend, why should I refuse? She says what about me? He laughs and says we only met 10 days ago but we've already been to this hotel 3 times, we're not in a serious relationship. She says so is this a joke? He asks why she's angry? She raises her hand to slap him then decides not to. She starts to walk out in anger. He tells her to just stay as it's already late at night. She leaves and he says he'll leave the door open incase she comes back. He turns on the music box and tries to sleep but still can't so he decides to work all night.

His 3 friends are still at the restaurant, they are now very drunk and badmouthing jungdo saying he thinks he's better than them. They all claim they'll give him a piece of their mind the next day.

Next day at the office, all of them struggle to get him coffee and sweet talk him begging him to tell them ahead where they'll be transferred to (me: lmao). He sighs and says why didn't you people work hard for better positions. They keep sucking up to him and he's clearly enjoying it when he sees kbk walking into the building with a bouquet of flowers, he stares at her and quickly runs after her (me: is this love at first sight for his boss's girlfriend). He tries to catch up with her but misses her at the elevator.

He's at work but can't seem to focus, he keeps thinking of kbk (me: does he know her?) his phone rings, it's director han.

Jungdo goes to han's office and han is watering a bouquet of flowers. Jungdo notices that they are the flowers kbk brought. Han says "take it to the planning team, they have a new director". Jungdo says planning director? Han says it's someone the ceo brought, I heard she's flamboyant but good at her job. Jungdo asks why didn't you tell me earlier? If you had I would have looked into it, I could have prepared the flowers. Han looks at him and says I like you but sometimes you're a little over the top. Are you trying to teach me? Jungdo apologizes. Han says you can leave, let's have dinner together. Jungdo takes the bouquet of flowers and walks out.

He goes to the office of the new planning director with the bouquet as a welcome gift from director han. The planning director is an older woman, she taunts jungdo asking him why he's delivering flowers for director han when he's not a secretary. Jungdo asks her if she knows who he is. She smiles and says she's heard a lot about him, he's jungdo a section head in the HR department, handsome, stylish, hardworking and ambitious, she says she knows he would prefer to work in the planning department than HR and if he's ready, he can leave director han and become one of her people

Han is waiting at a restaurant, jungdo comes in and apologizes for coming late. Han tells him not to worry that he came early. Jungdo wants to order but han tells him to hold on as someone will join them. He says remember I wanted to introduce you to someone? Jungdo smiles and says is that today? I'm not prepared. Han says it's no big deal, it's a lady I'm trying to date. The lady comes in it's kbk, and ooh it seems she and jungdo know each other cos they both looked shocked and quickly covered up their expression meanwhile director han is blushing like a cute little baby. Their dinner arrives and han acts charming towards kbk, helping her dish her food etc she keeps smiling at him and jungdo is not happy about the situation at all. Han tells kbk "this is my favorite worker, he's also my best friend" kbk seems uncomfortable but smiles, han says I figured you'll be running into each other a lot so make sure you get along with him. Jungdo is so uncomfortable that he chokes on his food.

She goes to the restroom and the 2 men are left alone. Director han says "say something, what do you think of her?" jungdo says she's pretty. Han laughs and says not that, tell me how you really feel. Jungdo says she seems like a good person. Han asks "you don't disapprove of me for trying to date someone 20 years younger?" jungdo says it's not like that, I just didn't expect it. Han says there's nothing I can do even if you disapprove, I've never felt this way before, I don't think you know how I feel.

Jungdo decides to go to the restroom and meets kbk on the way. She's about to pass by him when he asks "should we just pretend not to know each other?" she smiles and says we don't know each other.

On their way out of the restaurant, director han receives a call, apparently the planning director (her name is director Hong) went behind his back to organize a private event at Japan so he decides to fly out to Japan immediately. Jungdo asks if he could go with him but han says he should stay back and handle things in Korea, he also pleads with jungdo to drive kbk home. Han leaves in his car. Jungdo gets into his and asks kbk to hop in but she starts walking instead, he tells her to get in cos he doesn't want director han to get angry, she still ignores him. He says I'm also as agitated as you are about this situation. She finally gets in but sits at the back. He tries to make conversation by asking how she's been and other stuff but she ignores him all through. He says fine I don't care. They get to the front of her house and she alights and starts to go in. He runs after her and says what is it, what did I do to you, Should I tell him you're my first love, that we once loved each other to death, is that what you want, do you want me to give up everything? She stares at him calmly and says why are you speaking without honorifics to me? He says what? She says then and now you only think about yourself. He says what about you, all I'm asking is that you cooperate with me. She says why should I cooperate with you? You want us to pretend we don't know each other, you didn't do anything for me even when we dated. He says don't say i didn't do anything for you. She says you never even bought me a hair clip. He shouts ya! She walks away. He shouts ya! I haven't finished talking, she doesn't turn back.

The next day he's waiting in front of her house, he calls her phone number angrily and says I'm sure you heard from director han.... It's your birthday!... He calms down and says I heard it's your birthday today.... She ends the call. He flashes back to last night apparently han told him he already reserved seats at an opera and a restaurant to celebrate kbk's birthday the next day but since he'll be in Japan, he begged jungdo to go with her and treat her like a princess for a day and brag about him so she'll agree to date him. Back to the present jungdo unhappily tries to call kbk again but she's already downstairs, she's dressed really nicely and even curled her hair.

They are at the opera, he asks "do you like the opera? Well we have to go even if you don't. You can watch alone if you feel uncomfortable. She says I don't like the opera, just tell him I watched it. She leaves and he goes after her. *dramatic gasp* apparently han also sent an employee with a gift to go surprise her at the opera. Employee gets there but can't find them.

Kbk walks into a roadside restaurant and jungdo follows her. He smirks and says "he reserved a fancy restaurant, why would you come here?" she ignores him and orders her meal. Jungdo remembers han telling him Kbk is reserved and shy so she has difficulty even ordering food and he should order a nice meal for her. He mutters to himself" he really has no idea about you". She starts eating but her hair is very wavy and curled around her face so it keeps getting in the way and she has to use her hand to keep adjusting so it doesn't enter her food. He watches her for a bit and stands up, she's surprised, he says he needs to use the restroom.

We see him outside, in front of a store that sells hair accessories. He asks for the most expensive hair pin and takes it to her. She looks at him suspiciously, he says it's no big deal, he just doesn't want her hair to keep entering her soup. She uses the hair pin to hold her hair back. He stares at her and remembers han saying he's never felt how he feels before. She says "let's not meet from now on, I don't think we'll bump into each other again anyway". He says I'll be very grateful for that

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:04pm On Jan 26, 2023
Back at the office, he looks at a picture of them, they dated in college. A colleague comes to see the picture and jungdo hides it and asks the colleague to join him for coffee. He asks colleague if he remembers chunhui (kbk's name is chunhui) colleague says yes, your first love from college. Jungdo says why did I dump her? Friend says I don't know, you said she was clingy but wait I thought she dumped you? Jungdo goes "what?"

He's in han's office. Director han asks him how the opera went? Jungdo says fine (me: *sigh*) han asks did she like it? Jungdo says yes. Han says what do you think, do you think she'll say yes to me? Jungdo looks uncomfortable and says I don't know, I can't look into her heart. Han laughs and says true, I'm thinking of introducing her at the gallery exhibition director Hong is organizing, it's for married couples, I'm planning to tell people about us then. It will help us advance the relationship right?

The 3 of them are at the exhibition, han introduces chunhui to Hong as someone he wants to be close to. Hong laughs and spitefully says she thinks chunhui and jungdo look better together than with han, how about meeting an older woman (me:amebo what is your business) han smiles and says younger women are also good people. Hong laughs and goes on to other people. Han looks at chunhui's neck and notices it's bare (me: I hope the gift he prepared for her at the opera wasn't a necklace) he tells chunhui he'll be back and walks out. Jungdo grabs her arm and says let's go. He starts to drag her away, she stops him and says what are you doing? He responds "director han's orders, he wants me to take you home". She says but I just got here. He says han has a lot to do today, you'll only interrupt. She says let me say bye then. He says don't bother, you're supposed to come and go like this, that's what it's like, let's go. He takes her to the car, she gets in the back seat, he says sit next to me, she eyes him, he says I didn't mean it and drives off. Han comes out searching for them but can't find them.

On their way jungdo says anyway it's nice to see you again, I'm sure you feel the same way. She eyes him, he says it must be fate, how long has it been? She says are you going to keep talking to me without honorifics? He smiles

They get to her house and he quickly comes out to open the car door for her, she's surprised but steps out. He kisses her. She pushes him off shouts ya! And slaps him, he kisses her again, she struggles to free herself and starts to hit him with her bag. He says OK, I'll stop. She realizes he's bleeding where she hit him.

They are in her house, she's searching for ointment to put on his wound (rolls eyes). He pretends to be in more pain than he's actually in and says your house has not changed, she says it has you just don't remember. He pretends to be in pain again and tries to hug her, she pushes him off, he says only her personality has changed. She makes coffee for him to drink before he goes but he falls asleep on her couch.

She wakes up the next morning but he's left. He left a short thank you note for her on the table.

We see him at work looking visibly happy. His friend congratulate him for being able to sleep after 6 months of suffering from insomnia. His phone rings, it's director han.

At han's office, he asks what happened last night? Jungdo says I drove her home safely. Han asks "when?" jungdo says I'm not sure of the time exactly. You went outside so I took her home. Han says OK, by the way, the opera you watched, was it Don Carlo? Jungdo says yes *sigh* han says what's the story about, I haven't seen it yet. Jungdo says it's just a love story like Aida. Flashback to the employee returning the gift to han and telling him that they didn't watch the opera so he couldn't deliver the gift.

Chunhui is at her shop, she's a florist (me: no wonder she took flowers to his office). Han comes to see her, aigoo she's still wearing the hair pin jungdo bought. Han apologizes for not being able to make her birthday party. She says no problem, I'm grateful for the plans you made. He gives her the necklace and tells her to put it on, she says it's beautiful but she can't accept it till they get a little closer, when she's sure about what they feel for each other

Jungdo is sitting in front of her house waiting for her, she frowns as soon as she sees him. He playfully says look at you coming home late. Have you had dinner? She asks have you been starving, you must not be busy, I thought you were always working? He says I'm busy, I have to rush back to work. She says bye then and is about to leave. He says wow, that hairpin looks nice on you, she laughs, he pecks her on the cheek and says I'll come see you again, she laughs and goes in. Ghen Ghen, director han is parked somewhere watching.

At work later that night, he's in director han's office, sitting in his chair, with his legs on the table smiling happily and listening to han's opera and jazz records (me: na wa o). Director han walks in angrily and jungdo stands up in shock.

They are at the rooftop, jungdo apologizes and swears that it was his first time sitting on han's chair. Han asks what exactly are you sorry for? He brings out a bottle of soju from his pocket and starts drinking, he says I've also sat on the ceo's seat before, that's nothing to be sorry about. I know everyone is curious about why I lock my top drawer but it's just to hide my soju. It's not easy to hide one bottle of soju, how much harder can it be to hide one's heart. He offers the bottle to jungdo and says you must feel greed too, I'm sure you want it, I want it too. Jungdo says I'm sorry, I'll do better.

The next day han calls the chief of HR and asks him to transfer all of jungdo's friends to the branches in villages. The transfer list comes out and all of them go to attack jungdo saying he did it on purpose. Jungdo is shocked and tries to tell them that he wasn't the one but they all don't believe him. One of them complains that he just got a huge loan to purchase a house in Seoul. Jungdo says he'll try to fix the situation.

He walks angrily to han's office and asks what happened? Han says why ask me? Talk to your superiors at HR. Jungdo says I think your personal feelings are involved in this. Is it because of chunhui? Han says leave my office. Jungdo says how can you allow your personal feelings destroy people's families. Han says people have always been transferred and no one says anything so why is it that this time people's families are important. Jungdo says chunhui and I know each other. We met in college and dated for 5 years, she was my first love, I even thought about marrying her but I was poor, I've met her again thanks to you, things should be better this time. Let's see how this ends up, man to man.

Han is in the ceo's office. Ceo says he knows han is angry that he made Hong the planning director but that han shouldn't be threatened by her. He apologizes to han and says I guess me hiring Hong made you edgy cos I noticed this year's transfer list is quite harsh. Han apologizes and says he'll be more careful. Ceo asks if he has no plans to remarry cos he wants to introduce han to someone. Han says he's seeing someone already.

Jungdo goes to see director Hong and says he's willing to leave han and work with her. She asks him to give her some time as she needs to think.

He goes to apologize again to the closest of his friends and friend says he believes jungdo wouldn't backstab them like that and he's not angry with him.

Jungdo gets drunk and goes to chunhui's house looking sad, she let's him in and allows him sleep on her couch.

The next morning he wakes up feeling better, he brushes with her toothbrush (ewww) and she made him breakfast with a note telling him to please leave before 4pm

Han goes to see chunhui at her workplace and buys her flowers, she makes fun of him for buying flowers for a florist, he says who says a chef's daughter can only eat her father's food? She laughs. He says I tell old man jokes. She says you're not old. He says I'm the oldest, ugliest man I know. She says don't say that about yourself. He holds her hand. She says I have to tell you something, he says I already know, you don't have to talk, let me walk you home (I guess she wants to tell him about jungdo)

*gasp* jungdo is still in her house, dressing up to leave. His phone rings its Hong, she tells him he can work for her and she will also reinstate his friends that were transferred. He's happy

Chunhui and han get to the front of her house, she says again "I need to tell you something." He says can I come in for a cup of coffee? She agrees.

Jungdo is sitting on her couch looking through their old photos, chunhui and han are coming up the stairs. They enter and jungdo is nowhere to be found (me: is he hiding somewhere?). She goes to make him a cup of tea while he looks around her house, he suddenly sees his tie, the one he exchanged with jungdo in the beginning and he gets angry. He calms down and asks if he can use her bathroom. She doesn't even know that he saw a tie, hell she doesn't even know there's a tie in her house so she says yes. He goes into the bathroom and jungdo is hiding in the bathtub, the only thing separating them is a shower curtain. Han brings out the tie from his pocket and remembers the day they exchanged ties, he breaks down in tears and starts crying. Jungdo is shocked to hear him crying on the bathroom floor. Chunhui calls that the tea is ready, han says he'll soon be out and continues crying on the floor. Jungdo is hiding in the bathtub. Chunhui is in the living room smiling and waiting with a cup of tea. The endeu.

I would score this 6/10

WHAT I LIKED

1. The cast?

2. Erm... The story?

WHAT I DIDN'T LIKE

1. What was that ending. I hardly ever complain about dramas with open endings but this one was more annoying than an open end. It felt incomplete and I had questions, so what happens? Who ends up with who? I feel like there's so many ways the drama could go. Han started crying when he remembered the tie exchange. Was he crying because he lost his most loyal subordinate over a girl or was he crying cos he thinks chunhui and jungdo must have slept together and that's why the tie is there. So is he going to give up or not?. Jungdo looked shocked seeing han cry, is he going to feel pity and back off so han can get with chunhui or what.? The biggest question of all does chunhui actually like han, obviously she didn't really like him at first since she refused to show him her real personality but I also don't think she wanted to get back with jungdo even though she had lingering feelings for him so was she planning to get to know han better or was she going to reject him. We never knew what she wanted to tell him. Anyway this drama made me confused but it was still good

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:14pm On Jan 26, 2023
sarang60:

Lmaoooo

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:18pm On Jan 26, 2023
ThePsychopath:

I agree with you.

You always come at the right time. Happy new year btw

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:20pm On Jan 26, 2023
@sarang60

What is Elaine of sleeping only relationship doing on physical 100? It's good to see dancer Cha aka Netflix son

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:41pm On Jan 27, 2023
ThePsychopath:

I agree with you.

Hahahahahaha....Please forgive the ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:44pm On Jan 27, 2023
toykathy:
@sarang60

What is Elaine of sleeping only relationship doing on physical 100? It's good to see dancer Cha aka Netflix son

Unnie I knowwwwww....I saw her and I was like eeehhhhhh..... I am also glad he won his round but farmer boy was fire too.

It feels like punishment waiting for new episodes.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:46pm On Jan 27, 2023
toykathy:

You always come at the right time. Happy new year btw

Honestly

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:53pm On Jan 27, 2023
Lmaoooo it's one thing when you know that a drama will frustrate you and it actually does, it's another thing when you know a drama will frustrate you and it ends up frustrating you 100 times more than you thought it would. That is what the interest of love is doing to me. So I was finally happy that ha sang su decided to be bold and fight for his woman. Only for me to have to deal with ahn su yeong being a complete goat. Did she really think the best way to protect sang su was to pretend to cheat on him lmao gyeongpil dey make me laugh sef, you pretended to cheat on a girl you love cos you were threatened and till date you still feel miserable about it but you're giving the same advice to someone else. I don't even blame him. Ahn su yeong is the noble idiot for accepting that advice. Which is better, being termed a home wrecker and she and sangsu losing their jobs or sangsu keeping his job while she is termed a ho who sleeps around with every man and potentially losing her job. As annoying as she is, I understand that she self sabotages to protect herself and the person she likes but what's the point when you do it in such a wicked and painful manner. I legit think she's a psychopath. From telling sang su she was dating Jeong Hyun in the beginning when she wasn't just to stop him from having feelings for her to pretending to sleep with gyeongpil so that sang su will forget about her, all her ways are pure wickedness and now she is breaking the heart of not just one man but two. I know she lives a hard life cos she's a poor high school graduate but I really wish she'd choose herself and her happiness even if the happiness lasts for only one month. Anyway all my predictions last week came true except for the fact that her dad did actually cheat on her mom. Omo I doubt if I'd be able to forgive especially since it caused her brothers death.

P.s : I really hope this writer isn't going to follow the novel exactly cos according to the original novel, suyeong did sleep with gyeongpil to pursue sang su away. Omo I am prepared for a sad ending but I think I'll lose my mind if the drama really makes suyeong sleep with gyeongpil, let it just be a lie they made up

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:39pm On Jan 27, 2023
kangminhyuksho:
Lmaoooo it's one thing when you know that a drama will frustrate you and it actually does, it's another thing when you know a drama will frustrate you and it ends up frustrating you 100 times more than you thought it would. That is what the interest of love is doing to me. So I was finally happy that ha sang su decided to be bold and fight for his woman. Only for me to have to deal with ahn su yeong being a complete goat. Did she really think the best way to protect sang su was to pretend to cheat on him lmao gyeongpil dey make me laugh sef, you pretended to cheat on a girl you love cos you were threatened and till date you still feel miserable about it but you're giving the same advice to someone else. I don't even blame him. Ahn su yeong is the noble idiot for accepting that advice. Which is better, being termed a home wrecker and she and sangsu losing their jobs or sangsu keeping his job while she is termed a ho who sleeps around with every man and potentially losing her job. As annoying as she is, I understand that she self sabotages to protect herself and the person she likes but what's the point when you do it in such a wicked and painful manner. I legit think she's a psychopath. From telling sang su she was dating Jeong Hyun in the beginning when she wasn't just to stop him from having feelings for her to pretending to sleep with gyeongpil so that sang su will forget about her, all her ways are pure wickedness and now she is breaking the heart of not just one man but two. I know she lives a hard life cos she's a poor high school graduate but I really wish she'd choose herself and her happiness even if the happiness lasts for only one month. Anyway all my predictions last week came true except for the fact that her dad did actually cheat on her mom. Omo I doubt if I'd be able to forgive especially since it caused her brothers death.

P.s : I really hope this writer isn't going to follow the novel exactly cos according to the original novel, suyeong did sleep with gyeongpil to pursue sang su away. Omo I am prepared for a sad ending but I think I'll lose my mind if the drama really makes suyeong sleep with gyeongpil, let it just be a lie they made up

Now I can watch the drama. Thanks always
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:41pm On Jan 27, 2023
sarang60:

Unnie I knowwwwww....I saw her and I was like eeehhhhhh..... I am also glad he won his round but farmer boy was fire too.

It feels like punishment waiting for new episodes.

A real punishment my dear. Farm boy is a cutie, it's sad he has gone back to harvest cucumber. I really hope that legend gymnast go far
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:02pm On Jan 27, 2023
toykathy:

A real punishment my dear. Farm boy is a cutie, it's sad he has gone back to harvest cucumber. I really hope that legend gymnast go far

There are alot of muscular babies (babies include old, young, boys, girls) I am rooting for and it will be sad watching them get eliminated. Zombie boy was fun to watch on that game course, the way he was twisting and turning was fire.

Champions everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:01am On Jan 28, 2023
Just to say.....Chromosome trainees are adorable babies

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:00am On Jan 28, 2023
Random post : I don't know if I've not been listening to as much music as I used to or if he's not been producing as much as he used to but it's been a long time since I heard brave brothers intro in the beginning of a song. I hope he's still into producing Sha. When I first got into kpop, he made songs for most of my favorite groups and whenever I hear a "brave sound" I just know the song is going to be a hit. Lol at first I thought they were a team of brothers who produce cos his work name was brave brothers only for me to discover he's just 1 person haha. Anyway I miss him

P.s : happy birthday to my Lee yuri unni

*Currently watching* : missing : the other side 2, the interest of love, payback, crash course in romance, good casting
Song of the day : the age of the cathedrals - iu

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:27am On Jan 28, 2023
#spotlightsaturday

Today's spotlight is on the supporting characters from the heirs

1. Kim ji won as yoo Rachel, the rich "wicked" 2nd female lead, that later repented

2. Kang minhyuk as yoon Chan young, best friend of female lead, boyfriend of Lee bona, poor but sensible

3. Kang ha neul as Lee hyo shin, the nice sunbae in school. I wish they explored his relationship with yoo Rachel

4. Krystal Jung as Lee bona, the rich kind hearted girl, girlfriend of yoon Chan young, first love of Kim tan, delusional princess

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2046) (2047) (2048) (2049) (2050) (2051) (2052) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.