Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (2066) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1967401 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2063) (2064) (2065) (2066) (2067) (2068) (2069) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:14am On Mar 02, 2023
B'day cont'd

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:27am On Mar 02, 2023
Birthdays :

1. My no 1 bias in ft island Lee Hong ki oppa

2. Sung hyuk oppa nae nampyeon

3. Honey Lee unni

4. My baby girl seo eun soo

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:28am On Mar 02, 2023
5. Lee sun kyun ahjussi

6. Kim Young Dae my hottie

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:33am On Mar 02, 2023
toykathy:
@sarang60
A girl posted her picture with Han Yu Jin and he presently in a hot mess of dating rumors. Career that is just starting..... I wish him well

I saw that, I just ignored it. Their wahala is plenty, netizens and all. The child is 15 for heavens sake... abeg they should rest. I wish him well too

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:35am On Mar 02, 2023
kangminhyuksho:

You see why I don't like these people. So what if he has 15 girlfriends. He's not 2 years old ffs, why shouldn't he have or have had a girlfriend plus he's like 15 so I'm sure the relationship is nothing serious if it's even real. People need to get a life abeg

Honestly, I don't know what kind of serious relationship they expect a 15 years old child to be in, that is making them rant.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:44am On Mar 02, 2023
Just when I thought yoo ah in was abusing only propofol and Marijuana, cocaine and ketamine said hold my beer. Aigoo I'm glad he got caught cos this man would have died in his sleep and we would have been here crying tsk tsk

*currently watching* : crash course in romance, the heavenly idol, taxi driver 2, he who cant marry
Song of the day : candyland - up10tion

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:46am On Mar 02, 2023
sarang60:

Honestly, I don't know what kind of serious relationship they expect a 15 years old child to be in, that is making them rant.

It's giving "we don't have real life problems". I envy netizens Sha mtcheww

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:52am On Mar 02, 2023
Game time

BAEK JIN HEE

1. The first drama you saw her in

2. The most recent drama you saw her in

3. Your favorite drama of hers

4. Your favorite character she's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving her

6. Favorite line/quote she has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see her play

8. A person you'd like to see her paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:54am On Mar 02, 2023
Guess the Manga title

(lol I'm sorry)

GRAVE SCAVENGER ROYALTY

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:30am On Mar 02, 2023
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the Manga title

(lol I'm sorry)

GRAVE SCAVENGER ROYALTY

Tomb Raider King

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:04am On Mar 02, 2023
kangminhyuksho:

It's giving "we don't have real life problems". I envy netizens Sha mtcheww

They should come and live in nigeria for 6 months, they won't even remember to read news let alone rant

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:02pm On Mar 02, 2023
sarang60:

Tomb Raider King

Correct!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:11pm On Mar 02, 2023
Guess the drama from the screenshot

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:18pm On Mar 02, 2023
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

BAEK JIN HEE

1. The first drama you saw her in

2. The most recent drama you saw her in

3. Your favorite drama of hers

4. Your favorite character she's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving her

6. Favorite line/quote she has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see her play

8. A person you'd like to see her paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

I've really only seen her in a drama special and in cameo roles so I'm going to say I haven't watched any of her dramas

7. A romcom about a single lady trying to find love in the wrong men. P.s: she may or may not find love at the end

8. I want her in a drama with Kwak si yang. As for real life I know she's been dating my oppa for years now but tbh I don't ship them hence I'm not taking them seriously for now so blah blah blah

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:07pm On Mar 02, 2023
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama from the screenshot

Dear olodos,

CHILDREN OF NOBODY

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:36am On Mar 03, 2023
Lol among the 3 fnc trainees on boys planet, only na kamden managed to escape eliminations πŸ˜‚ when it comes to the produce/planet series fnc trainees/idols never go far and I honestly think that's their strategy, they only use the show for publicity purposes but their trainees have never been this quickly dropped lol. I can understand toui cos he's really not that talented and is a very new trainee but I think Choi ji ho still deserves to be there, he's not great but he's also not that terrible. I blame the lack of screen time but then again it's a nasty business. You either bribe your way through, be very talented or act extra to get that screen time, fnc is not going to spend money on bribes (no 1. Uri ceo is a "devout" Christian, no 2. Fnc is stingy as hellπŸ˜‚) na kamden was even lucky that he got to audition with Jay and lead a group, if not he'd also have been eliminated. Anyway I can't wait for him to get eliminated so I can stop watching 😹

LOL yoo ah in's agency said he got addicted to propofol cos of his fear of needles. As someone who has an intense fear for needles I totally understand where they're coming from but that is such a shi!tty excuse Lmao. Is it also the fear that got him addicted to the other drugs. They had better keep their mouth shut if this is their best defense. His upcoming roles have already started being given to other people but honestly I'm a problem. I hate it when my people get into trouble but I also get happy when other people get their jobs cos I'm just like at least those ones will get their turn to shine thanks to the stupidity of some people. Who knows which role will change the trajectory of your life 🀷

P.s: happy birthday to my no 1 bias in finkl sung Yuri unni, my no 1 bias in s.e.s Eugene, David Lee and my no 3 bias in a pink chorong

*currently watching*: crash course in romance, the heavenly idol, taxi driver 2, he who cant marry
Song of the day : always close to you - Jang geun suk

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:43am On Mar 03, 2023
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

KANG HOON

1. The first drama you saw him in

2. The most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your favorite drama of his

4. Your favorite character he's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see him play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

Since little women has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:48am On Mar 03, 2023
Guess the drama title

SPIRIT INVESTIGATOR

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:08am On Mar 03, 2023
Birthdays :

1. Eugene

2. David Lee

3. Kim Woo Seok

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:13am On Mar 03, 2023
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

SPIRIT INVESTIGATOR

Ghost detective

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:39pm On Mar 03, 2023
Lol so many things are making me roll my eyes in the heavenly idol. Why is a female manager taking a boy group member to her house lol anyway they're still relatively unknown so it won't cause trouble but if they ever become popular, netizens will finish them πŸ˜‚. Why can't these people just kill rembrary and let me rest, there's been like 1004 opportunities to kill him but everyone keeps dragging their legs aigoo. Sa gam Jae was sent to monitor rembrary cos that one has been healing people that are supposed to die but sgj has actually never stopped rembrary from healing anyone so what exactly is he doing, just parading in his one hot suit lol at least he's still doing his work as a grim reaper so he's not totally useless. Is being sponsored a criminal offense? I don't see why rembrary should have been arrested, the highest they can do is invite him for questioning to find out if he knows about that lady's embezzlement not arresting him like he's a common criminal and let's be honest if receiving sponsorship was a crime, about 90 percent of celebrities would have been arrested 🀷 I feel so sorry for their ceo cos she literally has only 1 group in her agency but they cause problems every day 🀣 anyway I'm tired of romcoms these days, from crash course in romance to the heavenly idol, can we actually focus on the romance and comedy parts of romcoms and leave all this murder, evil, killing blah blah blah subplot, it's getting boring

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:40pm On Mar 03, 2023
toykathy:

Ghost detective

There's a "the" in front but whatever, correct!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:45pm On Mar 03, 2023
kangminhyuksho:

Since little women has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

kangminhyuksho:

1. Let me introduce her

2. You are my spring

3. Let me introduce her

4. His character in you are my spring

5. Well the only romantic role I've seen him in is you are my spring, even though they didn't have a lot of scenes together, that's my answer

7. I just want him in a lead role lol he's playing supporting role to ahn hyo seop soon

8. A drama with Lee seol

These were my previous answers and a few things have changed

2. Little women

4. His character in you are my spring and little women

5. He and Nam ji Hyun in little women

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:22pm On Mar 03, 2023
Guess the song title without vowels

WTMNT - GRLSGNRTN

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:23pm On Mar 03, 2023
Guess the drama title without vowels

THVRTLBRD

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:08pm On Mar 03, 2023
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title without vowels

THVRTLBRD

The virtual bride

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:12pm On Mar 03, 2023
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the song title without vowels

WTMNT - GRLSGNRTN

Wait a minute - girl's generation

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:00pm On Mar 03, 2023
toykathy:

The virtual bride

Correct!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:01pm On Mar 03, 2023
toykathy:

Wait a minute - girl's generation

Correct!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:59pm On Mar 03, 2023
Congratulations @toykathy. You got all answers right!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:07pm On Mar 03, 2023
Current top 9

Where my other babies are on the list.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:09pm On Mar 03, 2023
My top 6

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2063) (2064) (2065) (2066) (2067) (2068) (2069) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.