Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (2067) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1967780 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2064) (2065) (2066) (2067) (2068) (2069) (2070) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 2:28am On Mar 04, 2023
sarang60:
My top 6

Mine

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:20am On Mar 04, 2023
toykathy:

Mine

Hahahahahaha...the only difference on our list is Ye Dam. I can't forget Kuan Jui's audition performance, he and Zi Hao will be a great asset to the group dance wise with their different styles.

I know this might sound bad but I don't want Keita and Hoe Taek to debut not because they are bad or I don't like them (I mean keita is the baby I have been supporting since day 1 and Hui oppa is great) but they are in active groups. Go back to your group and use this momentum to release a mini album. Those 2 slots should be filled by other talented babies.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 3:20pm On Mar 04, 2023
Birthdays :

1. Park Min Young

2. Kwon Hyun Bin

4. Holland (this guy literally looks like a vampire with his white body)

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 3:23pm On Mar 04, 2023
sarang60:

Hahahahahaha...the only difference on our list is Ye Dam. I can't forget Kuan Jui's audition performance, he and Zi Hao will be a great asset to the group dance wise with their different styles.

I know this might sound bad but I don't want Keita and Hoe Taek to debut not because they are bad or I don't like them (I mean keita is the baby I have been supporting since day 1 and Hui oppa is great) but they are in active groups. Go back to your group and use this momentum to release a mini album. Those 2 slots should be filled by other talented babies.

I'm not sure Ho Taek is also there for another debut, he's 30 already. I believe he is there to promote his group as their leader. My Ye Dam is just not fortunate. Boy is talented even his peers respect him as a talented individual. I hope he shines someday

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:46pm On Mar 04, 2023
toykathy:
Birthdays :
Holland (this guy literally looks like a vampire with his white body)

Hahahahhaaha....Queen Extra Holland

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:29pm On Mar 04, 2023
toykathy:

I'm not sure Ho Taek is also there for another debut, he's 30 already. I believe he is there to promote his group as their leader.

This is valid but if they plan to save money on hiring songwriters and producers, they'll debut him as he's already a recognized songwriter/producer.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:55pm On Mar 04, 2023
Birthdays

1. Park min young uri seckshi unni

2. They might no longer be a thing but happy birthday to my no 1 bias in jbj Kwon Hyun bin aka my viini

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:07pm On Mar 04, 2023
Lol some top stars have been accused of not paying complete taxes but because they are people's "favorites" nobody is crucifying them. Everybody is believing the "its a mistake from the accountant" excuse. To be fair, I know some of these tax issues are done without the knowledge of the celebs but there are some that the celebs are part of but I mean we are not there with them so no one can really know. All I'm saying is treat everyone the same, you can't turn your eye away from a crime cos it's your oppa but rain curses on other people when they commit the same crime

*currently watching*: crash course in romance, the heavenly idol, taxi driver 2, he who cant marry
Song of the day : do it - Kim chungha

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:09pm On Mar 04, 2023
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

LEE BYUNG HUN
(I'M NOT PLAYING THIS BUT Y'ALL FANS CAN GO AHEAD)

1. The first drama you saw him in

2. The most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your favorite drama of his

4. Your favorite character he's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see him play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama

Since our blues has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:12pm On Mar 04, 2023
Guess the drama title

MATRIMONY THAT IS NOT ALLOWED

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:23pm On Mar 04, 2023
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

MATRIMONY THAT IS NOT ALLOWED

Forbidden marriage

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:24pm On Mar 04, 2023
kangminhyuksho:

This is valid but if they plan to save money on hiring songwriters and producers, they'll debut him as he's already a recognized songwriter/producer.

I personally won't support that, he's way older and they will be forced to listen to him..... What do I know tho

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:08pm On Mar 04, 2023
toykathy:

Forbidden marriage

There's a "the" there but whatever, correct!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:08pm On Mar 04, 2023
toykathy:

I personally won't support that, he's way older and they will be forced to listen to him..... What do I know tho

Lmao

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:25pm On Mar 04, 2023
kangminhyuksho:

They will still pay him and he will be entitled to royalties for whatever songs he writes and produces for them.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 1:07am On Mar 05, 2023
sarang60:

They will still pay him and he will be entitled to royalties for whatever songs he writes and produces for them.

Abi, so it's better he goes back to pentagon

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:01am On Mar 05, 2023
kangminhyuksho:
Lol some top stars have been accused of not paying complete taxes but because they are people's "favorites" nobody is crucifying them. Everybody is believing the "its a mistake from the accountant" excuse. To be fair, I know some of these tax issues are done without the knowledge of the celebs but there are some that the celebs are part of but I mean we are not there with them so no one can really know. All I'm saying is treat everyone the same, you can't turn your eye away from a crime cos it's your oppa but rain curses on other people when they commit the same crime

*currently watching*: crash course in romance, the heavenly idol, taxi driver 2, he who cant marry
Song of the day : do it - Kim chungha

I don't know what's going on but I'm speaking generally.

With the number of high profile cases worldwide about tax evasion and accountants messing celebs up...

I feel like in this era, everyone should have at least some form of review/audit system in place.

'It's the accountant' shouldn't be an acceptable excuse anymore. Pay extra and have an independent person/organisation that keeps them in check.

Oh wahala

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:11am On Mar 05, 2023
Mino is enlisting this month and I wish him all the best.

I've been waiting for the announcement for about a year plus.

I'm still wondering how Zico had to enlist before him.

Anyway, he's enlisting as a public service worker so I'm not too worried safety wise.

But please, ejo. Just go and come out without scandals, abeg 🙇🏾‍♀

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:20am On Mar 05, 2023
sarang60:

Do you think they won't find a way to reduce the amount he's supposed to collect if he signs a contract with them? Let's just hope they don't plan to debut him cos if they do, they're basically getting buy one get one free

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:23am On Mar 05, 2023
RaphaellaDD:

I don't know what's going on but I'm speaking generally.

With the number of high profile cases worldwide about tax evasion and accountants messing celebs up...

I feel like in this era, everyone should have at least some form of review/audit system in place.

'It's the accountant' shouldn't be an acceptable excuse anymore. Pay extra and have an independent person/organisation that keeps them in check.

Oh wahala

Some of them kuku know what they're doing, and the management of some of them will still find a way to infiltrate the "independent" organization, that's why most of them that have sense leave their finances in the hands of their parents but then again some parents are the real thieves Lmao humans are entertaining sha

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 3:21pm On Mar 05, 2023
Happy birthday oppa

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 3:24pm On Mar 05, 2023
kangminhyuksho:

Do you think they won't find a way to reduce the amount he's supposed to collect if he signs a contract with them? Let's just hope they don't plan to debut him cos if they do, they're basically getting buy one get one free

Absolutely! I really don't want him to debut with them. But what do I know

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:47pm On Mar 05, 2023
toykathy:
Happy birthday oppa

This man is so fine. Mtcheeeew

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:48pm On Mar 05, 2023
kangminhyuksho:

Some of them kuku know what they're doing, and the management of some of them will still find a way to infiltrate the "independent" organization, that's why most of them that have sense leave their finances in the hands of their parents but then again some parents are the real thieves Lmao humans are entertaining sha

You have a serious point oh. The thieves can come from anywhere, wahaleux

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:33pm On Mar 05, 2023
I genuinely enjoyed ep 5 of Boys planet, it was sweet, funny, sad, you name it.

There were alot of moments where I was thinking if not for anything but for the love of music and entertainment, this baby has to debut.

Ye Dam proved that he is star and I knew that Cha Woong Ki was a diva but he is an extra diva and my love for Kuan Jui was just reinforced.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 4:06am On Mar 06, 2023
Birthdays :

Happy birthday to Ra Mi Ran

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 4:08am On Mar 06, 2023
Happy birthday to my world's star. Jeff the talented ❤️❤️❤️❤️

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:37am On Mar 06, 2023
toykathy:

Baby with the golden voice!

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:38pm On Mar 06, 2023
Finally crash course in romance has ended. Just as I predicted, everyone got their happy ending. I'm not satisfied with shin Jae ha's end, they took the easy route with that suicide ish and just forgot about him lol. Also why is sua's mom an educational consultant lol she definitely doesn't look like someone that repented unlike the lawyer ahjumma. Anyway I can't wait for my people to get cast in New dramas

Sbs has come again with postponing their dramas, from racket boys to the first responders to cheer up and now taxi driver 2. For reasons I don't know, we only got episode 5 this week and next week there's going to be a baseball match so we'll only get episode 6. S for *sigh* I have 2 suspicions on shin Jae ha's character for now. It's either he's a police detective working undercover or he's related to someone they must have punished in season 1 and he's here to get his own revenge. I don't think he's with the bad people that was spying on doki at the end of episode 2. We shall see sha

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:45pm On Mar 06, 2023
toykathy:
Birthdays :

Happy birthday to Ra Mi Ran

Nae unnie

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:51pm On Mar 06, 2023
toykathy:

Nae sarang 💞💞💞💞💞💞

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2064) (2065) (2066) (2067) (2068) (2069) (2070) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.