Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,975 members, 7,810,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (2090) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1962962 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2087) (2088) (2089) (2090) (2091) (2092) (2093) ... (2174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:22am On May 11, 2023
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

CHOI JIN HYUK

1. The first drama you saw him in

2. The most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your favorite drama of his

4. Your favorite character he's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see him play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

Since zombie detective has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:29am On May 11, 2023
Guess the drama title

COMPANY THAT MAKES APPLIANCES

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:44am On May 11, 2023
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

COMPANY THAT MAKES APPLIANCES

Gaus electronics

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:06pm On May 11, 2023
kangminhyuksho:

Since zombie detective has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

I loveeeeed Zombie detective. It was hilarious and foolish and very enjoyable.

I want to see him in a proper romance drama again. Not one where the love story is a subplot.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:35pm On May 11, 2023
toykathy:

Gaus electronics

Correct! And congratulations cos that's the only question I'm asking today

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:45pm On May 11, 2023
kangminhyuksho:
😫 Kai has officially enlisted. Can he come back tomorrow 😭

P.s: happy birthday to my forever no 1 biases in their groups im seulong of 2am and park heebon of milk

*currently watching*: pale moon, the good bad mother, Finland papa
Song of the day : always - uji

I saw a video of him and it was adorable. I was like why is this baby serving....hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:07pm On May 11, 2023
kangminhyuksho:

I haven't seen it yet so my answers remain the same

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:07pm On May 11, 2023
sarang60:

I saw a video of him and it was adorable. I was like why is this baby serving....hahahaha

LOL baby ko. His juniors are serving, he should join them 🤣

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:43am On May 12, 2023
kangminhyuksho:

LOL baby ko. His juniors are serving, he should join them 🤣

Hahahahhahahaha...don't let me catch you.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:46pm On May 12, 2023
sarang60:

Hahahahhahahaha...don't let me catch you.

😜

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 3:46pm On May 12, 2023
@Kangminhyuksho
Have been waiting for ur review on good bad mom but my patience is running out. I can help but curse the stupid writer of this drama. How can you give cancer to a struggling mom? I know nothing is guaranteed in life but at least she deserves a break now.

The lady with mask has the same tattoo with the helmet guy that wanted to stab Kang Ho, did you notice that?
The drama remains good but very sad

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:00pm On May 12, 2023
toykathy:
@Kangminhyuksho
Have been waiting for ur review on good bad mom but my patience is running out. I can help but curse the stupid writer of this drama. How can you give cancer to a struggling mom? I know nothing is guaranteed in life but at least she deserves a break now.

The lady with mask has the same tattoo with the helmet guy that wanted to stab Kang Ho, did you notice that?
The drama remains good but very sad

LOL I'm busy on Netflix with my Kim woo bin oppa's drama that's why but you're so right. Omo I hope ra MI ran won't end up dying by the end of the drama. Yes I noticed that tattoo, I said it last week that I think that lady is probably connected to those evil men and that's why they're keeping her face a secret. I think she's probably a witness to something they did but anyway time will tell. Lol last week it was samsik that killed me with laughter, this week it's the composer, lol what kind of voice does he have. Me I've decided to focus on only the comedic parts of the drama cos I don't have energy for sadness right now. It's weird how very relatable the mother's are. Every time they cover up for or brag about their children, they always remind me of my mom.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:27pm On May 12, 2023
kangminhyuksho:

LOL I'm busy on Netflix with my Kim woo bin oppa's drama that's why but you're so right. Omo I hope ra MI ran won't end up dying by the end of the drama. Yes I noticed that tattoo, I said it last week that I think that lady is probably connected to those evil men and that's why they're keeping her face a secret. I think she's probably a witness to something they did but anyway time will tell. Lol last week it was samsik that killed me with laughter, this week it's the composer, lol what kind of voice does he have. Me I've decided to focus on only the comedic parts of the drama cos I don't have energy for sadness right now. It's weird how very relatable the mother's are. Every time they cover up for or brag about their children, they always remind me of my mom.

That composer ehn, I like the fact that the villagers eventually rejected him.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:48am On May 13, 2023
toykathy:

That composer ehn, I like the fact that the villagers eventually rejected him.

Hahahahaha he's so funny and annoying. I swear every time I watch this drama I'm just like I hope Lee do Hyun gives birth to twins when he's ready to start a family cos this is the 2nd time he's playing a character that's father to twins. It's so cute

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:00am On May 13, 2023
I was so tired last night and I forgot to write about black knight. I liked it. Lol I knew people were going to complain when I read that in the webtoon it was adapted from, sawol's character was female but for the drama they made sawol a boy and of course people started making noise about how the director doesn't care for women empowerment and bla bla bla cos why turn a strong female character into a boy. On one hand, I wanted to agree with them but on the other hand, I'm like art is subjective. If the director feels he wants to make the character male in his project, I don't have a problem with it as long as the character and story makes sense. I think it also helped that my baby was given the role. Lol it was weird seeing him play a teenager after I just saw him as a young adult in payback but my mans is a solid actor and he played his role well. I haven't read the webtoon so I don't know if he did justice to the character but I enjoyed what I watched. It was nice seeing Kim woo bin and esom in the same drama again after white Christmas lol in white Christmas they were just models trying their hands in acting for the first time and now they have solid dramas and movies under their belt, I'm so proud of them. I hope they meet again in another drama but this time there must be romance 🤭 song seung heon oppa made a very convincing villain here, lol I think I will hate him for at least the next 24 hours. One thing I really liked about the drama is how strong and loyal the deliverymen were. Usually in dramas like this, it's either someone in their group dies or betrays them for whatever reason but I kept waiting for the betrayal and nobody did, it made me happy. Even esom's military team was loyal to her and I'm like wow, this is probably a first 🤣 lol people also complained about the fact that Kim woo bin's character was a smoker and as someone who survived cancer, he shouldn't have been made to be a smoker in the drama and I'm like it's a character not him. I know there are director's who make their actors smoke actual cigarettes but I don't think anyone in their right minds would allow kwb smoke real cigarettes for this drama lol when it's not as if he hates his life 🤣

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:39am On May 13, 2023
Yayyyy Lee sang yi and woo do hwan's Netflix drama will finally be released on the 9th of June. I can't wait. I guess that means minhyuk'S own will probably be in July 😫 anyway they are all my mens so it doesn't matter whose drama comes first

Park ji Hyun and Kim go eun have been cast in a drama. I love how Kim go eun keeps giving me female-centric dramas. From little women to this one ❤️

P.s : happy birthday to my forever no 4 bias in girls day, bang minah

*currently watching*: pale moon, the good bad mother, Finland papa, black knight (🤭 yes I'm watching it again)
Song of the day : macaron - girl's day (cos it's my baby's birthday)

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:44am On May 13, 2023
Game time

PARK JI HYUN

1. The first drama you saw her in

2. The most recent drama you saw her in

3. Your favorite drama of hers

4. Your favorite character she's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving her

6. Favorite line/quote she has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see her play

8. A person you'd like to see her paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:47am On May 13, 2023
Guess the webtoon title

(lol I'm sorry)

EVERYTHING WAS AN ERROR

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:05pm On May 13, 2023
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

PARK JI HYUN

1. The first drama you saw her in

2. The most recent drama you saw her in

3. Your favorite drama of hers

4. Your favorite character she's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving her

6. Favorite line/quote she has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see her play

8. A person you'd like to see her paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

1. Your honor

2. Reborn rich

3. Love all play and reborn rich

4. She was an evil brat 🤣 but I loved her character in reborn rich. So charismatic

7. I'm looking forward to her upcoming drama with Kim go eun

8. I want her to act with ahn hyo seop 🤭 and as far as I'm concerned, until one of them goes public with their relationship, I will continue to believe the rumor that they are dating and I will continue to ship 🤣

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:17am On May 14, 2023
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the webtoon title

(lol I'm sorry)

EVERYTHING WAS AN ERROR

Dear olodos,

IT WAS ALL A MISTAKE

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:03am On May 15, 2023
BLACK KNIGHT

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:05pm On May 15, 2023
I was right about Finland papa lol. It was the friend that came to save her from the thugs and the main lead's didn't reunite till the last scene 🙄 anyway it has ended. It was a bleh and predictable web drama but I stayed for the cast. The endeu.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:05pm On May 15, 2023
sarang60:
BLACK KNIGHT

What about it?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:06pm On May 15, 2023
kangminhyuksho:

What about it?

Love it

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 3:19pm On May 15, 2023
Anyone here watching Dr Cha? It's one of my best drama for this year

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:01pm On May 15, 2023
sarang60:

Love it

😂😂😂 I know. Was looking for your trouble

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:29pm On May 15, 2023
toykathy:

I am and I am enjoying it too.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:40pm On May 15, 2023
kangminhyuksho:

😂😂😂 I know. Was looking for your trouble

😄😄😄...I thought as much.

I don't care what anyone says, I am just glad that nae agi was given such an opportunity to prove him once again and he did. Everyone was brilliant.

About my babies, I wonder when I will see nae cheonsa again in something splendid.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:49pm On May 15, 2023
sarang60:

I am and I am enjoying it too.

😋

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:27pm On May 15, 2023
toykathy:

I'm waiting for it to finish!!!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 4:06am On May 16, 2023
Birthdays :

1. My IU baby

2. Joo Ji Hoon

3. Ahn Bo Hyun

4. Kim Kwon

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 4:08am On May 16, 2023
RaphaellaDD:

I'm waiting for it to finish!!!

That one too is nice. I don't know what is wrong with me, no matter how great or how enjoyable a drama is, I can't watch it episode by episode till the end. It's hard to watch 6 episodes drama without jumping to the last episode

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2087) (2088) (2089) (2090) (2091) (2092) (2093) ... (2174) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.