Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,943 members, 7,810,615 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (2091) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1962890 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2088) (2089) (2090) (2091) (2092) (2093) (2094) ... (2174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:17am On May 16, 2023
toykathy:

That one too is nice. I don't know what is wrong with me, no matter how great or how enjoyable a drama is, I can't watch it episode by episode till the end. It's hard to watch 6 episodes drama without jumping to the last episode

๐Ÿ˜† I love binging oh, when an episode ends in a cliffhanger, I just go to the next one instantly. I can't shout

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:40am On May 16, 2023
Wow I'm guessing this is the season for "forgotten" boy groups to make a comeback. Teen top is coming back and now ukiss has also announced theirs. I wonder if jun will participate cos he has managed to succeed as an actor so I really don't know but I hope he does

Omo my seo Kang joon is ending his enlistment this week. It's even funny how I forgot he enlisted, maybe cos it wasn't that long ago that I watched grid lol. The advantage of preproduced dramas ๐Ÿคฃ anyway I hope his agency has gotten him a great script for his comeback drama

My baby roh jeong ui has been cast in a drama but it's Netflix so I probably won't see it till 2024 or 2025. The disadvantage of preproduced dramas ๐Ÿ˜ญ

P.s : happy birthday to my forever faves iu, joo ji hoon and ahn bo Hyun oppadeul

*currently watching*: pale moon, the good bad mother
Song of the day : refill - u-know yunho

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:43am On May 16, 2023
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

SEO KANG JOON

1. The First drama you saw HIM IN

2. The Most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your Favorite drama of HIS

4. Your Favorite character he's played

5.Your Favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote HE has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see him play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

Since grid has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:47am On May 16, 2023
Guess the web drama title

(lol I'm sorry)

IF I DECIDED TO WRITE A LETTER TO THE PLACE I SLEEP IN, HOW WOULD I BEGIN

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:06pm On May 16, 2023
kangminhyuksho:

Since grid has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

kangminhyuksho:

1. OK so I saw his cameo in to the beautiful you, good doctor and entertainer, then I skipped through cheese in the trap, I guess it's safe to say I haven't watched any of his dramas so...

7. A drama about 3 players kinda like a "think like a man" type of movie

8. His other partners in crime should be song Jae rim and park seo joon and he should be paired with Kwon nara, I was looking forward to their drama but I read she's rejected the script and park min young has picked it up

These were my previous answers and a few things have changed

1. To the beautiful you (cameo)

2. Grid

3. Grid

4. His character in grid

5. Hmmmm I've not enjoyed his otp's I've watched, while the one I liked, there was actually no romance between them but I thought they had chemistry

7. A failed idol who's also an alcoholic. Yep! I need it to be a very dark drama

8. I want him in a drama with Kim dami

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 5:53am On May 18, 2023
Birthdays :

1. Im Joo Hwan

2. Taeyang

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:40pm On May 18, 2023
kangminhyuksho:

(lol I'm sorry)

IF I DECIDED TO WRITE A LETTER TO THE PLACE I SLEEP IN, HOW WOULD I BEGIN

Dear my room

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:02pm On May 18, 2023
sarang60:

Dear my room

Aisshhhhhh I totally forgot to do dear olodos for this mtcheww lol you're correct but I'm not giving it to you cos.......

๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:36pm On May 18, 2023
kangminhyuksho:

Aisshhhhhh I totally forgot to do dear olodos for this mtcheww lol you're correct but I'm not giving it to you cos.......

๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ

Hahahahahahahaha....the fact that you forgot to do "dear olodo" is punishment enough ๐Ÿ˜

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:41am On May 19, 2023
Birthdays :

1. Chae Jong Hyeop

2. Yun Ji On

3. Moon Sook

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:11am On May 20, 2023
Omo yesterday was so tiring, it wasn't till this morning that I watched episode 8 of the good bad mother. Lol I love that drama so much and the villagers are everything! I try my best to focus on the comedy and ignore the heartwrenching part but when I say ra MI ran dey act pieces, I mean she dey act PIECES! Omo the scene where they killed her pigs and she remembered all the people she has lost ๐Ÿ˜” yhoooooo! Now that she's going to know all of kangho's revenge plan. I wonder if she'll encourage him to regain his memory and fight or if she'll want him to forget it and just continue life as a farmer. I hope not sha. Lmaoooo at sejin having a crush on her dad. This week the people that made me laugh the most are the thugs turned farmers ๐Ÿคฃ and then there's samsik forever a goat๐Ÿคฃ

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:52am On May 20, 2023
kangminhyuksho:
Omo yesterday was so tiring, it wasn't till this morning that I watched episode 8 of the good bad mother. Lol I love that drama so much and the villagers are everything! I try my best to focus on the comedy and ignore the heartwrenching part but when I say ra MI ran dey act pieces, I mean she dey act PIECES! Omo the scene where they killed her pigs and she remembered all the people she has lost ๐Ÿ˜” yhoooooo! Now that she's going to know all of kangho's revenge plan. I wonder if she'll encourage him to regain his memory and fight or if she'll want him to forget it and just continue life as a farmer. I hope not sha. Lmaoooo at sejin having a crush on her dad. This week the people that made me laugh the most are the thugs turned farmers ๐Ÿคฃ and then there's samsik forever a goat๐Ÿคฃ

I doff my hat to her as well. She's a whole mood. I am thoroughly enjoying every bit of the drama

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:05pm On May 20, 2023
toykathy:

I doff my hat to her as well. She's a whole mood. I am thoroughly enjoying every bit of the drama

She is legendary

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:20pm On May 21, 2023
๐Ÿ˜” Sulli was filming a mini drama before she died and filming was halted when she died so I thought that was the end but apparently Netflix is planning to release it ๐Ÿ˜ฉ I'm sure her fans would love it but as for me and my house, I have no plans to watch it. I can't do that to myself biko

On a random note, I honestly wish more stars would be bold enough to date like shin min ah and Kim woo bin. I like how they'd go and vacation and the whole world will know they're together on vacation but they never post pictures of each other or of themselves together. Lol it's always funny how they're in the same place but sma will post only her pictures and kwb will post only his. At least no weird fan will complain that they're rubbing their relationship in our face (not that that's a problem but world people are weird so...)

I decided to properly watch a drama I had previously skipped through and I'm choosing a new leaf lol I remember skipping it cos I heard there was no romance in it and at that point I was seriously craving romantic dramas๐Ÿคฃ anyway I hope I will enjoy it

OH by the way pale moon has ended but I've only been able to get English subtitles for 4 episodes so for now, I'm dumping it till whenever someone pities me and provides subs

P.s : happy birthday to my forever no 3 bias in girls day park sojin. I love how her acting career is slowly blossoming

*currently watching* : the good bad mother, a new leaf
Song of the day : lonesome diary - sandeul

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:25pm On May 21, 2023
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

SHIN MIN A

1. The first drama you saw HER in

2. The most recent drama you saw hER in

3. Your favorite drama of hERS

4. Your favorite character She's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving HER

6. Favorite line/quote She has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see HER play

8. A person you'd like to see hER paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

Since our blues has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:29pm On May 21, 2023
Guess the animated movie title

(lol I'm sorry)

FOLLOWERS : (NAME'S ASCENT)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:04pm On May 21, 2023
kangminhyuksho:

Since our blues has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

I haven't seen it yet so my answers remain the same

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:02pm On May 21, 2023
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the animated movie title

(lol I'm sorry)

FOLLOWERS : (NAME'S ASCENT)

Dear olodos,

MINIONS : THE RISE OF GRU

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:36pm On May 21, 2023
kangminhyuksho:

Dear olodos,

MINIONS : THE RISE OF GRU

Come Kang be very careful on this NL, ah ah ๐Ÿ˜ก

What do Minions have to do with Kworld ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚

I just thought it was a Korean cartoon or something. Mtcheeeew

Toykathy please come and join me to bully Kang small

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by parkparky(m): 11:07pm On May 21, 2023
Usteelstink:
Tale of the nine tailed s2 ๐Ÿ˜Š
This series go well?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:07am On May 22, 2023
Birthdays :

1. Kim Mu Yeol

2. Go Doo Shim

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:09am On May 22, 2023
RaphaellaDD:

Am I a bully ni? I knew she was being mischievous when I saw the question so I didn't even bother to attempt it

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:11am On May 22, 2023
Today is all about you my boo of boos. Thank you for being a babe and more. I wish you happiness today and always.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:21am On May 22, 2023
toykathy:
Today is all about you my boo of boos. Thank you for being a babe and more. I wish you happiness today and always.

Oppaaaaaaaa

Happy birthday baby

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:22am On May 22, 2023
toykathy:

Am I a bully ni? I knew she was being mischievous when I saw the question so I didn't even bother to attempt it

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:03am On May 22, 2023
RaphaellaDD:

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I mean I'm sure there's a dubbed in Hangul version for Korean cinemas ๐Ÿคญ

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:04am On May 22, 2023
toykathy:

Lmaoooo false accusations ๐Ÿ˜ญ

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:04am On May 22, 2023
RaphaellaDD:

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Yes she is

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:22am On May 22, 2023
Wow wonder girls yubin is dating some tennis player and he's a 97 liner ๐Ÿ˜ฎ oh well as long as she's happy, I'm happy and I wish her well always. Lol always thought she'd date a footballer cos of how much she loves that sport

P.s: happy birthday to my forever seckshi oppa Kim mu yeol

*currently watching*: the good bad mother, a new leaf
Song of the day : Hana - xia

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:25am On May 22, 2023
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

KIM WOO BIN

1. The First drama you saw him

2. The Most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your Favorite drama of his

4. Your Favorite character he's played

5.Your Favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see him play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

Since black knight has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:29am On May 22, 2023

(lol I'm sorry)

ON SCHOOL GROUNDS

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:05pm On May 22, 2023
kangminhyuksho:

Since black knight has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

kangminhyuksho:

1. Technically A gentleman's dignity (I first saw clips of his scenes, then years later I watched the full drama)

2. The heirs

3. School 2013

4. His character in school 2013

5. Unfortunately no romance for him in all his dramas I've watched

6. Annyeong shisteo - Kim woo bin as choi young do to yoo Rachel

7. See I just need oppa to come back, I'll take anything

8. Drama, Kim ji won, even though they were doing frenemy stepsiblings in heirs I saw chemistry, real life, shin freaking gorgeous queen Mina

These were my previous answers and a few things have changed

2. Black knight

3. School 2012 and black knight

4. His character in school and black knight

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2088) (2089) (2090) (2091) (2092) (2093) (2094) ... (2174) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.