Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,899 members, 7,828,167 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (2111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1980392 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2108) (2109) (2110) (2111) (2112) (2113) (2114) ... (2178) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:00pm On Jul 28, 2023
kangminhyuksho:

Best believe. Lol I'll go with @raphaella's choice but for now I'm busy watching d.p so maybe later

Can you imagine. RaphaellaDD is to be blamed

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:58pm On Jul 28, 2023
toykathy:

πŸ€ͺ

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:11pm On Jul 28, 2023
The mystery in Miraculous brothers is getting unraveled and I'm just here waiting to see how they'll explain the supernatural aspects

Shadow detective 2 has ended. Tbh I need to watch the final 2 episodes again cos yeah I slept off and my screen was watching me so I don't even know how it ended

Longing for you is onto a good start. Love the cast. LMAOOOO I really cannot take ren as an actor seriously. He's doing a good job but I'm so used to seeing him be a funny idol in variety shows especially when he covers girl group dances 🀣 I love him so much. I like that na in woo's character is a smart detective so hopefully the case will be resolved in a reasonable way. Kim ji eun is so pretty. The endeu

I liked season 2 of d.p it wasn't as interesting as season 1 but it was still very good and with how the story is, even if we get a season 3, it will still make sense. I don't know if the writer has plans for that Sha. I liked how most of the cameos in season 1 made an appearance even though some of them were like they just came out of thin air lol. The stories were sad but the saddest for me was Jung nina😭 his story sort of reminded me of the adopted Korean American in move to heaven, both of them died chasing a dream they never got to achieve 😒 lol fun fact, the guy who played the Korean American in move to heaven is the one who sings the theme song of d.p lol is that a coincidence

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:22pm On Jul 28, 2023
Lol well pictures are refusing to be uploaded so I guess today is not the day we get the half completed drama special *insert evil laughter here*

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:32pm On Jul 28, 2023
toykathy:

See me see wahala 🀣

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:22am On Jul 29, 2023
Random post : I really wish d.p also focused on the mental health of the soldiers cos why are they not getting help when all of the d.p guys were suffering from ptsd. LMAOOOO watching them was even giving me ptsd sef lol

P.s: happy birthday to my shin se Kyung unni. I don't know why I totally forgot yesterday was also jo in sung's birthday 😩

*currently watching*: revenant, Miraculous brothers, not others, longing for you
Song of the day : mayday - crush feat joy

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:28am On Jul 29, 2023
#spotlightsaturday

Today's spotlight is on the supporting characters of different dreams

1. Lee hae young as hiroshi uri female lead's adoptive dad. I feel like we should hate his character but I honestly can't, I think he's not a black or white character, he's one of those Grey ones. A man who was trained to hate and kill Koreans but he adopted a Korean orphan and raised her as Japanese. Sure he might have treated her like a doll who should always be kept in a doll house but I do think he actually liked her as his daughter, it's just unfortunate he couldn't like her heritage lol. I was sad when he died

2. Lee young sook as Kim Hyun OK uri female lead's nanny who was also a Korean spy. I was also sad when she died lmao I just realized a lot of people died in this drama πŸ˜‚ is that why I love it

3. Kim Tae woo as yoo Tae joon aka one of the leaders of the Korean freedom fighters aigoo they killed he and his family anyhow, I was sad

4. Yoon ji hye as Esther aka a Korean spy/freedom fighter. Also died, mostly due to her own foolishness/carelessness but it was also sad

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:34am On Jul 29, 2023
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

JO BO AH

1. The first drama you saw hER in

2. The most recent drama you saw hER in

3. Your favorite drama of HERS

4. Your favorite character She's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving hER

6. Favorite line/quote She has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see hER play

8. A person you'd like to see hER paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

Since season 2 of tale of the nine tailed fox has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:37am On Jul 29, 2023
Guess the drama title

HANGUK JOURNEY

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:03pm On Jul 29, 2023
kangminhyuksho:

Since season 2 of tale of the nine tailed fox has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

I haven't seen it yet so my answers remain the same
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:33pm On Jul 29, 2023
Guess the song title without vowels

PTTRN - LHR
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:33pm On Jul 29, 2023
Guess the drama title without vowels

RPLY 1997
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:37pm On Jul 29, 2023
Guess the drama from the screenshot

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:38pm On Jul 29, 2023
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the web drama title

(lol I'm sorry)

ENEMY OF LOVE

Dear olodos,

THE VILLAIN OF ROMANCE
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:34pm On Jul 29, 2023
kangminhyuksho:

Longing for you is onto a good start. Love the cast. LMAOOOO I really cannot take ren as an actor seriously. He's doing a good job but I'm so used to seeing him be a funny idol in variety shows especially when he covers girl group dances 🀣 I love him so much.

Wait ooo, hope it is not my Ren you are loving.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:41pm On Jul 29, 2023
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title without vowels

RPLY 1997

Reply 1997

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:42pm On Jul 29, 2023
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama from the screenshot

Shadow detective season 2

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:02pm On Jul 29, 2023
sarang60:

Wait ooo, hope it is not my Ren you are loving.

Nope not at all. I'm talking about MY RenπŸ€ͺ

1 Like

sarang60:

Reply 1997

Correct!

1 Like

sarang60:

Shadow detective season 2

Correct!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:03pm On Jul 29, 2023
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

HANGUK JOURNEY

Dear olodos,

HWAYUGI

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:03pm On Jul 29, 2023
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the song title without vowels

PTTRN - LHR

Dear olodos,

PATTERN - LEE HAE RI

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:31am On Jul 30, 2023
kangminhyuksho:

Nope not at all. I'm talking about MY RenπŸ€ͺ

Great

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:39am On Jul 30, 2023
sarang60:

Great

πŸ™„

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 1:00pm On Jul 30, 2023
kangminhyuksho:

Dear olodos,

BLOW BREEZE
Did you watch blow breeze I thought you don't like long dramas because from my memory, blow breeze was up to 50 episode.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:44pm On Jul 30, 2023
lordprogress:

Did you watch blow breeze I thought you don't like long dramas because from my memory, blow breeze was up to 50 episode.

Lol I haven't watched it. I also post dramas I don't watch when it comes to these questions 🀣

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:50pm On Jul 30, 2023
Lol I totally forgot revenant was only 12 episodes. I was enjoying it so much that I was looking forward to watching 16 episodes. When I saw final episode in episode 12 haha my heart literally broke, I was like noooooooooo. So I'm guessing that whole the juvenile child must be a 2nd child thing was just a lie concocted by the ghost and that evil grandma to deceive people who would try to destroy the ghost. Wow those 2 really fit each other, in fact grandma should have adopted hyangi so they can live together in wickedness 😩 I was so happy when that grandma died ehn πŸ˜‚ anyway oh Jung se ahjussi has already been cast in a new drama. I can't wait to see the dramas Kim Tae ri and Hong Kyung chose next. I hope they don't take too long. Since revenant has ended, I guess season 2 of the first responders will start next weekend πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ can't wait

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:11pm On Jul 30, 2023
MGY HEAH πŸ€­πŸ˜πŸ˜‚
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:06am On Jul 31, 2023
kangminhyuksho:
MGY HEAH πŸ€­πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

LMAOOOO what if I told you all I have no recollection of typing this and I don't even know what it means 😱 it's either I sleep typed or the ghost from revenant possessed me😭

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:12am On Jul 31, 2023
kangminhyuksho:
MGY HEAH πŸ€­πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

I agree with the possession. I don't even open my door immediately now if someone knocks

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:32am On Jul 31, 2023
toykathy:

I agree with the possession. I don't even open my door immediately now if someone knocks

Lmao haba unni

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:07am On Jul 31, 2023
Just incase I haven't said it yet, revenant is definitely going on my list of perfect dramas. The endeu

*currently watching*: Miraculous brothers, not others, longing for you
Song of the day : hear the sea - red velvet

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2108) (2109) (2110) (2111) (2112) (2113) (2114) ... (2178) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.