Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,275 members, 7,815,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (2170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1967837 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2167) (2168) (2169) (2170) (2171) (2172) (2173) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:10pm On Mar 31
Guess the drama from the screenshot

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:24pm On Mar 31
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama from the screenshot

Pyramid game

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:03pm On Mar 31
toykathy:

Pyramid game

Correct!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:20pm On Mar 31
Guess the drama title

THE HIGHEST PROCESS OF TAKING CARE OF THINGS OR PEOPLE

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:21pm On Mar 31
Guess the song title without vowels

FNLY - JY FEAT PLKM

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:22pm On Mar 31
Guess the drama title without vowels

SLLYRHNTDHS

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:04pm On Mar 31
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

THE HIGHEST PROCESS OF TAKING CARE OF THINGS OR PEOPLE

Dear olodos,

TOP MANAGEMENT

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:04pm On Mar 31
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the song title without vowels

FNLY - JY FEAT PLKM

Dear olodos,

IF ONLY - JOY FEAT PAUL KIM

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:05pm On Mar 31
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title without vowels

SLLYRHNTDHS

Dear olodos,

SELL YOUR HAUNTED HOUSE

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:39pm On Apr 01
Hide is an interesting drama but I don't know, maybe it's because I know the story already or because I've seen a lot of dramas with a similar theme but sometimes I find it boring. Not bad boring, just like "I can already predict what will happen boring" so I don't care much for the process, I just want to see results. It's not a bad drama tho, not at all. I also like seeing Lee Chung ah in a villainous role, I know she must have acted as a villain before but this is my first time watching a drama where she plays a villain. Lol I don't know if it's because in real life she's the daughter of a famous person but most of her roles are "rich, graceful characters" I think the only time she played poor characters was in the early years of her career. I can say since 2012 she has probably never played a poor person and tbh whenever I see her she just has that bored but rich as hell chaebol image to me 🀣

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by epicpersonas: 10:10am On Apr 02
kangminhyuksho:
Hide is an interesting drama but I don't know, maybe it's because I know the story already or because I've seen a lot of dramas with a similar theme but sometimes I find it boring. Not bad boring, just like "I can already predict what will happen boring" so I don't care much for the process, I just want to see results. It's not a bad drama tho, not at all. I also like seeing Lee Chung ah in a villainous role, I know she must have acted as a villain before but this is my first time watching a drama where she plays a villain. Lol I don't know if it's because in real life she's the daughter of a famous person but most of her roles are "rich, graceful characters" I think the only time she played poor characters was in the early years of her career. I can say since 2012 she has probably never played a poor person and tbh whenever I see her she just has that bored but rich as hell chaebol image to me 🀣

are you talking about the lead actress?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by epicpersonas: 10:12am On Apr 02
i think wedding impossible just ended right? Koreans have a way of emotional-baiting viewers. That show was pure trash in the storyline, should have been a 1 hour movie just thinking about the full story. They just lace a poor story with cute people, and good acting, deceptive image posters and it's all one pure garbage.

I wasted so many hours and weeks of my time on that show.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by JasmineBedwell(f): 10:29am On Apr 02
Welcome to Samdal-ri
Clean with Passion for Now

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:03pm On Apr 02
epicpersonas:

are you talking about the lead actress?

No her neighbor. Lol the lead actress is not a villain now

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:06pm On Apr 02
epicpersonas:
i think wedding impossible just ended right? Koreans have a way of emotional-baiting viewers. That show was pure trash in the storyline, should have been a 1 hour movie just thinking about the full story. They just lace a poor story with cute people, and good acting, deceptive image posters and it's all one pure garbage.

I wasted so many hours and weeks of my time on that show.

Hahaha I kept saying that it was a simple drama with not much to the plot. It's just a mindless easy watch, you don't even need to pay much attention to it

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:06pm On Apr 02
JasmineBedwell:
Welcome to Samdal-ri
Clean with Passion for Now

All sweet dramas

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by woojin: 7:24pm On Apr 02
recommend any good korean series
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by epicpersonas: 12:06am On Apr 03
kangminhyuksho:

No her neighbor. Lol the lead actress is not a villain now

oh i see, and i found the lady quite sexually appealing. i see why
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by epicpersonas: 12:08am On Apr 03
woojin:
recommend any good korean series

Kingdom, Moving, tunnel, worst of evil, vagabond, vigilante and a few i'll remember soon

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by epicpersonas: 11:09am On Apr 03
kangminhyuksho:

Correct!

how do you rate impossible heir out of 10?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:05pm On Apr 03
Wedding impossible has ended, I'm glad it was only 12 episodes cos seriously there wasn't much to the story and as @ericpersonas said the whole story could have been folded into a 1hr30mins movie. Anyway the story might be bleh but the drama was cute thanks to the cast and the many drama clichΓ©s. I loved all the cameos, lol jeon jong seo's real life boyfriend also had a cameo, he's a director and also had a cameo as a director. I like it when people support their partner's dramas both on and off screen. I was so surprised to see Lee Soo hyuk too, I haven't seen my oppa in a long while, I just realized how much I've missed him. Moon sang min has already gotten another drama, here's hoping I get to watch jeon jong seo in another drama soon

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:06pm On Apr 03
epicpersonas:

how do you rate impossible heir out of 10?

I'm not watching it so I can't say
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Obrigardo: 11:01pm On Apr 03
someone please recommend a good romantic melodrama

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:58am On Apr 04
Omo 2024 in k-ent has been wild, there's literally no week without some drama. Anyway my baby song Kang has enlisted😭 here's hoping he comes back miraculously with better acting skills 🀭

Park eun bin has accepted her medical drama and I'm not sure but I think this is her first medical drama. My girl has officially joined the big leagues cos her co-star is literally a legend. I love the trajectory of her career, slow and steady from a child star and now she's basically an A-list actress. I really want Lee se young to get to this level too cos she also started as a child star and she has paid her dues playing all sorts of supporting and main roles. She just needs a drama/character as viral and meaty as extraordinary woo young woo to get her to that A list territory

Now for the wahala of the week, song ha Yoon has been accused of high school bullying. Lol one of her accusers say she and her group slapped someone for 90 minutes. Lmaoooo please how evil do you have to be? Her agency has said she had to transfer out of school due to a bullying case but she did not slap anyone for 90 minutes. The problem tho is we don't know the details of the case that made her transfer, she could have been the victim or perpetrator but netizens have already concluded she's guilty, first she did such a good job playing a bully in marry my husband lol and they are claiming that for such a talented actress like her to not have gotten a big female lead role even though she's been in the industry for a long time then she must have been staying low-key so her past won't catch up with her or she must have a terrible personality or directors might have heard the rumors of her high school days and refused to cast her. Me I don't know, I'm just here to see how her agency manages the situation. I was hoping marry my husband would bring some positive change to her career but if she was indeed a high school bully then I'm afraid nothing for her

P.s: happy birthday to my unni gong hyo Jin

*currently watching*: hide, lawless lawyer
Song of the day : interview - Kang Daniel

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:59am On Apr 04
Obrigardo:
someone please recommend a good romantic melodrama

The light in your eyes
The smile has left your eyes
The interest of love

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Obrigardo: 10:01am On Apr 04
kangminhyuksho:

The light in your eyes
The smile has left your eyes
The interest of love

thank you love

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:08am On Apr 04
Game time

SONG HA YOON (Since this might be the last time we see her depending on how she and her agency handles this bullying issue)

1. The First drama you saw her

2. The Most recent drama you saw her in

3. Your Favorite drama of hers

4. Your Favorite character she's played

5.Your Favorite drama otp involving her

6. Favorite line/quote she has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see her play

8. A person you'd like to see her paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:08am On Apr 04
Obrigardo:

thank you love

YOU'RE welcome

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:07pm On Apr 04
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

SONG HA YOON (Since this might be the last time we see her depending on how she and her agency handles this bullying issue)

1. I first saw her in a drama special

2. Marry my husband

3. Her drama specials, dream knight, fight for my way, marry my husband

4. I've liked all of her characters except for her character in marry my husband

5. I'm torn between her and Choi Jin hyuk in devilish joy and her and jun in please don't date him. The chemistry in both dramas wasn't some awesome chemistry or whatever but it was just accurate I guess

7. Until her bullying allegation case is settled, I'll not bother to answer this

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:59pm On Apr 04
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

1. Devilish joy

2. Fight for my way

3. Devilish joy

4. Joy in devilish joy, LMAO. I disliked her character in fight for my way.

5. Her and CJH in Devilish joy

8. Jisoo πŸ’€

I answered this full thing just because of number 8 πŸƒπŸ½β€β™€πŸƒπŸ½β€β™€πŸƒπŸ½β€β™€

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:13pm On Apr 04
RaphaellaDD:

1. Devilish joy

2. Fight for my way

3. Devilish joy

4. Joy in devilish joy, LMAO. I disliked her character in fight for my way.

5. Her and CJH in Devilish joy

8. Jisoo πŸ’€

I answered this full thing just because of number 8 πŸƒπŸ½β€β™€πŸƒπŸ½β€β™€πŸƒπŸ½β€β™€

Lmaoooo the thunder that will fire you 🀣🀣🀣

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by pelvicky(m): 6:30pm On Apr 04
Where can I download SQUID GAME SEASON 2 please??

(1) (2) (3) ... (2167) (2168) (2169) (2170) (2171) (2172) (2173) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.