Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (2171) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1967588 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2168) (2169) (2170) (2171) (2172) (2173) (2174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:13am On Apr 05
kangminhyuksho:

Lmaoooo the thunder that will fire you 🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:34am On Apr 05
Moon ga young and Choi Hyun wook has accepted a drama. I am here for it!

I've been wanting to talk about jo jung suk but I always forget lol anyway oppa is finally making his official debut as a musician. He debuted as a musical theater actor before entering normal dramaland and I'm sure his various ost's especially the songs from hospital Playlist is enough to convince anyone of how good he can sing. Anyway for his debut album, his wife helped him work on his music, his co-star in jealousy incarnate gong hyo Jin is playing the female lead in his mv and his co-star in hospital Playlist jung Kyung ho is the one directing the mv. I love celebrity friendships, they're all cute

Jeon jong seo has also been accused of high school bullying but her agency has denied the allegations and has said they will sue so.....

Netflix is releasing parasyte: the Grey today. I am so ready

P.s: happy birthday to my faves shin min a unni and my forever no 1 bias in spica yang jiwon

*currently watching*: hide, lawless lawyer
Song of the day : all of the ost from top management

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:40am On Apr 05
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

JEON JONG SEO

1. The first drama you saw hER in

2. The most recent drama you saw HER in

3. Your favorite drama of hERs

4. Your favorite character She's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving HER

6. Favorite line/quote She has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see HER play

8. A person you'd like to see HER paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

Since wedding impossible has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:12pm On Apr 05
kangminhyuksho:

Since wedding impossible has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

kangminhyuksho:

So these were my previous answers and a lot has changed

1. Money heist

2. Bargain

3. Money heist 1 and bargain

4. Her character in money heist

5. She and Lee Hyun woo in money heist even though the writer refused to give us real romance

7. So she has been cast in 2 dramas, one is a sageuk, the other is a modern drama. I'm definitely looking forward to the modern drama

8. I want her to act with Lee Hyun woo again and this time in a romcom and also with Kang minhyuk

These were my previous responses and a few things have changed

2. Wedding impossible

4. Her character in money heist and wedding impossible

7. A woman in a terrible marriage who falls in love with an alien. P.s: they don't end up together at the end cos he(it) has to return to his planet lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:35pm On Apr 05
I just finished parasyte : the Grey and I loved it. I know some people were complaining cos in the original Japanese works, the main lead was male and they didn't like the idea of the Korean version making the lead a female but tbh as far as I'm concerned, there was no problem. Jeon so ni was awesome in her role and the character made sense. I loved the cast, I loved the story. I had watched the behind the scenes and cast interview before watching the drama and having an idea of how the drama was filmed made watching it more fun for me. Like the scene where they were fighting on an expressway was actually filmed in a small set and they elongated the road using visual effects. Omo technology is wonderful, the cgi of the parasyte's was awesome and it was funny cos jeon so ni talked about how embarrassing it was to film cos all they did was run and twist their heads every minute 🤣 and jump in place pretending they were flying but the cgi made it look like it was the monsters that were actually twisting. Also props to jeon so ni cos she voiced both su in and Heidi. I liked that the drama was simple and straight to the point. I liked that they paid homage to the original work by bringing in the Japanese reporter for a cameo role. Here the parasyte took half of her face while in the Japanese version the parasyte took control of the male lead's right hand. As far as I'm concerned the drama ended perfectly but the greedy parasyte in me 🙃 secretly hopes for a season 2 tbh with this kind of story even if they change the cast or retain the same cast it would still make sense

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:14am On Apr 06
Happy birthday to one of my best K-actress, Seo Ye Ji

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:16am On Apr 06
kangminhyuksho:
I just finished parasyte : the Grey and I loved it. I know some people were complaining cos in the original Japanese works, the main lead was male and they didn't like the idea of the Korean version making the lead a female but tbh as far as I'm concerned, there was no problem. Jeon so ni was awesome in her role and the character made sense. I loved the cast, I loved the story. I had watched the behind the scenes and cast interview before watching the drama and having an idea of how the drama was filmed made watching it more fun for me. Like the scene where they were fighting on an expressway was actually filmed in a small set and they elongated the road using visual effects. Omo technology is wonderful, the cgi of the parasyte's was awesome and it was funny cos jeon so ni talked about how embarrassing it was to film cos all they did was run and twist their heads every minute 🤣 and jump in place pretending they were flying but the cgi made it look like it was the monsters that were actually twisting. Also props to jeon so ni cos she voiced both su in and Heidi. I liked that the drama was simple and straight to the point. I liked that they paid homage to the original work by bringing in the Japanese reporter for a cameo role. Here the parasyte took half of her face while in the Japanese version the parasyte took control of the male lead's right hand. As far as I'm concerned the drama ended perfectly but the greedy parasyte in me 🙃 secretly hopes for a season 2 tbh with this kind of story even if they change the cast or retain the same cast it would still make sense

How scary was it pls?

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:08am On Apr 06
toykathy:

How scary was it pls?

Lol so I had a process tbh it wasn't really scary, more of irritating than scary but let me walk you through my process. When I first watched the trailer, I was very scared cos the parasyte's were basically snake like but everytime there was a new trailer I would watch and the fear would reduce lol then when I watched the cast interview I basically just put it in my brain that it's cgi and not real so there was nothing to fear but tbh when I was watching the drama, I reduced the brightness of my screen so I didn't have to see the parasyte's clearly lol.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:29am On Apr 06
Lee jong won and sejeong have been offered a drama. Some news outlets are saying they've accepted, some are saying only the male lead has accepted. All I know is I've missed sejeong in dramaland so I'm hoping she picks a drama soon

P.s: happy birthday to seo ye ji unni

*currently watching*: hide
Song of the day : all of yugyeom's discography

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:34am On Apr 06
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

LEE JONG WON

1. The first drama you saw him in

2. The most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your favorite drama of his

4. Your favorite character he's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see him play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

Since knight flower has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:00pm On Apr 06
kangminhyuksho:

Since knight flower has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

I haven't seen it yet so my answers remain the same

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by epicpersonas: 7:00pm On Apr 06
toykathy:
Happy birthday to one of my best K-actress, Seo Ye Ji

This lady has an extremely addictive sex appeal
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ThePsychopath(f): 11:39pm On Apr 06
epicpersonas:

This lady has an extremely addictive sex appeal

E be like u get Asian fetish

Every time sex appeal dis or gv me girlfriend

O boy u no go carry 1k go olosho centre? Tell am mk she speak Korean as u dey kpansh

Mk I hia sex appeal commot 4rm ur mouth again u go see pepper

Sho
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:00am On Apr 07
RaphaellaDD:

1. Devilish joy

2. Fight for my way

3. Devilish joy

4. Joy in devilish joy, LMAO. I disliked her character in fight for my way.

5. Her and CJH in Devilish joy

8. Jisoo 💀

I answered this full thing just because of number 8 🏃🏽‍♀🏃🏽‍♀🏃🏽‍♀

HAHAHAHAHAHA

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:07am On Apr 07
ThePsychopath:

O boy u no go carry 1k go olosho centre? Tell am mk she speak Korean as u dey kpansh

Sho

Welcome back 🤣

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by epicpersonas: 5:53am On Apr 07
ThePsychopath:

Sho

na true i talk bro
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by epicpersonas: 5:54am On Apr 07
ThePsychopath:

Sho

i love south korean women like mad bro
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by epicpersonas: 5:56am On Apr 07
saw mr queen had 8.6/10 on imdb, so had to watch it as i was always passing over it
and wow, one of the most enjoyable shows ive seen in years
coming from a strong critic like me
shin hye-sun always gives me joy in her shows, beautiful lady
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:51am On Apr 07
sarang60:

HAHAHAHAHAHA

🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:32am On Apr 07
APPRECIATION FOR RAP GIRLIES WHO ARE ALSO GOOD VOCALISTS

So I've been watching season 3 of transit love for a while now and seeing dahye on the show reminded me of how talented she was. She wasn't my bias in the group but I could tell she was really good. When I got into kpop most of the idol rappers especially the girl group rappers were mediocre at best. You could tell that they weren't good at rap but because for reasons beyond me, all group must have rappers 🙄 they force them into the rapper roles. Among those rappers they were a few who were actually quite good and besties dahye, wonder girls yubin and fiestar's yezi were my favorites to listen to. Their groups have all disbanded and they have all become soloists, because I knew them as rappers, I expected them to continue their solo careers in that line but they surprised me by going the singing route and they've actually been doing well as singers. I'm proud of them

P.s: happy birthday to my fave and no 1 bias in super junior Choi siwon nae nampyeon, jeon so min unni and Kim kap Soo ahjussi

*currently watching*: hide
Song of the day : revenge - gidle

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:24am On Apr 07
Game time

KIM SI EUN

1. The First drama you saw her

2. The Most recent drama you saw her in

3. Your Favorite drama of hers

4. Your Favorite character she's played

5.Your Favorite drama otp involving her

6. Favorite line/quote she has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see her play

8. A person you'd like to see her paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:52pm On Apr 07
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

KIM SI EUN

1. The First drama you saw her

2. The Most recent drama you saw her in

3. Your Favorite drama of hers

4. Your Favorite character she's played

5.Your Favorite drama otp involving her

6. Favorite line/quote she has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see her play

8. A person you'd like to see her paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

1. Room no 9

2. Nobody knows

3. Room no 9

4. Tbh I've only seen her in minor characters and none of them have stuck with me

5. I don't think I've seen her in a romantic role

7. A girl who loses her best friend to "suicide" has to find out the real cause of her death

8. She's doing a drama with Kim Soo Hyun which is great but I've always wanted her to act with Choi Hyun wook since I discovered they belong to the same agency (ksh is also in their agency but chw would be my no 1 costar pick for her)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ThePsychopath(f): 1:03pm On Apr 07
epicpersonas:

i love south korean women like mad bro

Dem no love u back

Until dem call u monkey u no go rest
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ThePsychopath(f): 1:03pm On Apr 07
sarang60:

Welcome back 🤣

Tank u

I no go any wia sef

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by epicpersonas: 5:35pm On Apr 07
ThePsychopath:

Dem no love u back

Until dem call u monkey u no go rest

na your family problem be that oo not my own
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:34pm On Apr 07
epicpersonas:
saw mr queen had 8.6/10 on imdb, so had to watch it as i was always passing over it
and wow, one of the most enjoyable shows ive seen in years
coming from a strong critic like me
park shin always gives me joy in her shows, beautiful lady

Park Shin Hye was not in Mr Queen tjo

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:35pm On Apr 07
ThePsychopath:

Sho

You always come at the right time. Hope you are good?

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:36pm On Apr 07
kangminhyuksho:

Lol so I had a process tbh it wasn't really scary, more of irritating than scary but let me walk you through my process. When I first watched the trailer, I was very scared cos the parasyte's were basically snake like but everytime there was a new trailer I would watch and the fear would reduce lol then when I watched the cast interview I basically just put it in my brain that it's cgi and not real so there was nothing to fear but tbh when I was watching the drama, I reduced the brightness of my screen so I didn't have to see the parasyte's clearly lol.

I will try and see the first episode

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by epicpersonas: 8:13pm On Apr 07
toykathy:

Park Shin Hye was not in Mr Queen tjo

I meant shin hye-sun

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:36pm On Apr 07
Just because it's been a while. Goodnight everyone.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:37pm On Apr 08
Testimony time! Lee moo saeng ahjuicy is kissing in a drama 🤣🤯 I never thought I would see this day. Lmaoooo so he's basically cheating on his wife in the drama but I was smiling like a goat cos I'm like finally 😂😂 (am I a byeontae?) and like it wasn't one of those mumu peck kisses, i mean his hand went over her butt. I scromed! I wonder if it's because Lee Chung ah is a single lady cos most of his otp's have been with married women so maybe he only agrees to kiss single women out of respect to the husbands of his other costars. Oh well, I don't know and I don't care, I just know that I can cross his name off my list of people who don't kiss onscreen. Now back to the drama, I love how ballsy Lee Bo Young's character is, it's actually not easy to make some of the decisions she has made in the drama.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:49pm On Apr 08
kangminhyuksho:
Testimony time! Lee moo saeng ahjuicy is kissing in a drama 🤣🤯 I never thought I would see this day. Lmaoooo so he's basically cheating on his wife in the drama but I was smiling like a goat cos I'm like finally 😂😂 (am I a byeontae?) and like it wasn't one of those mumu peck kisses, i mean his hand went over her butt. I scromed! I wonder if it's because Lee Chung ah is a single lady cos most of his otp's have been with married women so maybe he only agrees to kiss single women out of respect to the husbands of his other costars. Oh well, I don't know and I don't care, I just know that I can cross his name off my list of people who don't kiss onscreen. Now back to the drama, I love how ballsy Lee Bo Young's character is, it's actually not easy to make some of the decisions she has made in the drama.

Pls tell me the time frame. I ain't watching the drama but I can't miss such scenery

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2168) (2169) (2170) (2171) (2172) (2173) (2174) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.