Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,912 members, 7,866,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:08 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (331) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2005757 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (2186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Tolulopy(m): 4:07pm On Apr 20, 2016
Sylviaeluma:
Hy, currently watching "Come back mister" and also heard "Entertainer" debuts today... Hp its true. Pls wat site can i download more dramas?
www.freemoviesub.com
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:56pm On Apr 20, 2016
hilda90:

Yeah,I don watch am finish.Aaron and the lead girl are going to be the death of me.omo,I can't even...
I'm waiting for you to guess my favourites o.I'll be back in the evening to discuss it.

I will say the first one is the scene where that male head Secretary came to Aaron's company to talk business as he said, the way Aaron shot him down and walked him out was funny

and the second one is the scene were the both had the same dream and almost kissed, see how Aaron was kissing pillow, hahahah. crazy drama
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 8:40pm On Apr 20, 2016
Sylviaeluma:
Hy, currently watching "Come back mister" and also heard "Entertainer" debuts today... Hp its true. Pls wat site can i download more dramas?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 8:48pm On Apr 20, 2016
hilda90:

lol@drumming in his head. More like he ate the forbidden fruit and its messing with his head.

kissyou made me remember legend of the seeker, where the great wizard zeddicus ate a certain fruit that a spell had been casted upon, and it totally turned his no:6 to complete mess grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 9:57pm On Apr 20, 2016
Atk01:
Today, tomorrow and Friday.
Thanks. seems I'll wait till Friday to watch them at once.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 10:26pm On Apr 20, 2016
sarang60:

I will say the first one is the scene where that male head Secretary came to Aaron's company to talk business as he said, the way Aaron shot him down and walked him out was funny

and the second one is the scene were the both had the same dream and almost kissed, see how Aaron was kissing pillow, hahahah. crazy drama
Hahahaha,you got it right! See how he was clutching that pillow and kissing it as if na the girl... pervert,lol.
Since that fortune teller told them they would kiss within a month, they have been acting weirdly.. even to touch hands na wahala.Now electric current has started passing through their hands (their hands are conductors of electricity sef).That ending scene where he was handing her the papers..and their hands brushed and they had to drop the papers on the floor at same time killed me.Aaron's gaze before handing her the papers was so hot and intense.. he was imagining the kiss in his head,lol. Aaron has a way of staring at people,his stares are so intense.I noticed that when I first watched just you..some of his stares there made me uncomfortable.. was wondering whether his female costar was made of steel,lol.He's doing the same here.
I loved that scene where he was staring lovingly at the female lead when she was consoling their team leader...so cute.

The jealous scene was so funny..the way he used style to dismiss that second lead guy.The preview is not helping matters sef..another jealous scene. That guy should mercy for Aaron na,he wants him to die of jealousy, lol.it's just a matter of time sha.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 10:33pm On Apr 20, 2016
sarang60:

I screen capped my favourite scenes.You can see it below.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 10:36pm On Apr 20, 2016
vikkytan49:

kissyou made me remember legend of the seeker, where the great wizard zeddicus ate a certain fruit that a spell had been casted upon, and it totally turned his no:6 to complete mess grin
lol..Zeddicus Zul Zorander! I miss legend of the seeker o,Merlin too.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 11:29pm On Apr 20, 2016
hilda90:

Same here, especially Merlin i can still remember how much i wanted season 6..
Who was ur favourite character on legend of the seeker?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 11:30pm On Apr 20, 2016
hilda90:
Same here, especially Merlin i can still remember how much i wanted season 6.. Who was ur favourite character on legend of the seeker?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:47pm On Apr 20, 2016
vikkytan49:

oh I loved legend of the seeker and merlin like crazy. Mother confessor was my favourite character, she was all in one, and as for merlin it was sir Lancelot, I now I think about it, I don't really know why I like lance maybe because he was a hidden hero or because I just liked the sound of his name. lol.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:11am On Apr 21, 2016
hilda90:

I screen capped my favourite scenes.You can see it below.

did you notice that Aaron's Secretary was trying to get his attention when she was handing him the files but he wasn't even looking, I think she wore the bracelet he bought her and she wanted him to see it,

I was upset when he took her to eat shaved ice, and he did that out of jealousy because he wanted to take his lady but met that head Secretary talking to her. I was like Nooooo. do you know that was one of the most beautiful scenes? while they were eating Aaron was smiling to himself thinking about zhong yu tang, I could feel the Joy in his heart shine through his eyes, it felt so real and it was at that moment the Secretary said, " I have never seen you this happy"

your post was so funny and on point, that electric scene has happened in one of Aarons drama before as well and I think is (Just you) not sure anyway.

Aaron is really Good off-screen as well, strives to be a perfectionist, and he is so cute when he is worried as he hides in a corner in his wardrobe. so I think his hard work really shows on screen.

I fell more in love with Aaron on screen in the drama (Fall in love with me), he played two different personalities beautifully.

can't wait to see more of him, as for refresh man, I think the battle of love has just began, it is going to be a fun ride, and I also hope, Aaron's Secretary and the head Secretary end up together.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:04am On Apr 21, 2016
vikkytan49:

Same here, especially Merlin i can still remember how much i wanted season 6..
Who was ur favourite character on legend of the seeker?
The ending of merlin vexed me well well.They killed my Arthur off.

My favourite character on legend of the seeker was Kahlan Amnell aka Mother confessor. I remember having a crush on that Lady back then...so tall and beautiful..would have married her in a heartbeat back then if she were a guy,lol.But that was way before I discovered kdramas and hot oppas,lol.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:24am On Apr 21, 2016
sarang60:

did you notice that Aaron's Secretary was trying to get his attention when she was handing him the files but he wasn't even looking, I think she wore the bracelet he bought her and she wanted him to see it,

I was upset when he took her to eat shaved ice, and he did that out of jealousy because he wanted to take his lady but met that head Secretary talking to her. I was like Nooooo. do you know that was one of the most beautiful scenes? while they were eating Aaron was smiling to himself thinking about zhong yu tang, I could feel the Joy in his heart shine through his eyes, it felt so real and it was at that moment the Secretary said, " I have never seen you this happy"

your post was so funny and on point, that electric scene has happened in one of Aarons drama before as well and I think is (Just you) not sure anyway.

Aaron is really Good off-screen as well, strives to be a perfectionist, and he is so cute when he is worried as he hides in a corner in his wardrobe. so I think his hard work really shows on screen.

I fell more in love with Aaron on screen in the drama (Fall in love with me), he played two different personalities beautifully.

can't wait to see more of him, as for refresh man, I think the battle of love has just began, it is going to be a fun ride, and I also hope, Aaron's Secretary and the head Secretary end up together.
Lol..yeah, Aaron's secretary was probably shoving the bracelet in his face,I'm happy that he didn't notice her.The gal should stop giving herself false hope.
yeah,the scene where he was smiling to himself thinking about the girl was so cute.That's the power of love o,it can make you crazy...he acts like a child in front of her.

Yeah,Aaron is good off screen.I watched his bts from Just you and he was so cute there.
I fell in love with Aaron in just you.Omo,he was so hot in that drama and his chemistry with the lead actress was explosive. I loved fall in love with me too.He really tried in that drama...I remember the scene where he had to change back into the other character..the way he changed his clothes quickly in the car was so funny.
I agree with you,the battle of love has just begun,let's cross our fingers and toes and see how things unfold.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 7:28am On Apr 21, 2016
hilda90:

The ending of merlin vexed me well well.They killed my Arthur off.

My favourite character on legend of the seeker was Kahlan Amnell aka Mother confessor. I remember having a crush on that Lady back then...so tall and beautiful..would have married her in a heartbeat back then if she were a guy,lol.But that was way before I discovered kdramas and hot oppas,lol.

Yes, the end of merlin was really annoying, that morgana was a wench..

My favourite character on legend of the seeker was cara the mord sith(all the mord sith are beautiful) she's tall beautiful, Blondie, lovely red lips, funny, she's just so full of actions, the way she stand the way she walks everything about her was beautiful, the ladies used in that show were very tall, kahlan was great as well..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:31am On Apr 21, 2016
Ah db, those guys will never change! Gong Yoo has accepted to star in Kim Eun Sook's new drama, and all the comments I see is HATE! Tsk tsk tsk.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:32am On Apr 21, 2016
Saw this pic on netizenbuzz.Korean female body builder! I don't really know what a pretty girl like this is hoping to achieve with a body like this.Her body looks out of place with her face. I swear,if I jam a girl like this on my way,I go run tire. I no go even look back.so scary!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:38am On Apr 21, 2016
Atk01:
Ah db, those guys will never change! Gong Yoo has accepted to star in Kim Eun Sook's new drama, and all the comments I see is HATE! Tsk tsk tsk.
Yeah,their hatred for KES will never end.I'm happy that Gong too accepted the offer,heard he was offered the male lead of dots but rejected it.He must be regretting it right now.I don't care whether db people like it or not,will check out the drama when it airs.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 7:42am On Apr 21, 2016
hilda90:
Saw this pic on netizenbuzz.Korean female body builder! I don't really know what a pretty girl like this is hoping to achieve with a body like this.Her body looks out of place with her face. I swear,if I jam a girl like this on my way,I go run tire. I no go even look back.so scary!

shocked shocked shocked her own muscle pass my own gan, what kind of guy would marry her with a body like that? Walahi she'll be beaten that husband everyday ni..
Looks like there are a lot of them that look like this in asia, i remember seeing one of them a long time ago..

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:43am On Apr 21, 2016
vikkytan49:

Yes, the end of merlin was really annoying, that morgana was a wench..

My favourite character on legend of the seeker was cara the mord sith(all the mord sith are beautiful) she's tall beautiful, Blondie, lovely red lips, funny, she's just so full of actions, the way she stand the way she walks everything about her was beautiful, the ladies used in that show were very tall, kahlan was great as well..
I hated cara initially but she later changed.Those more siths were wicked o,see the way they were torturing people.
Kahlan was my favourite,she was the most beautiful in my eyes back then and she had a very nice shape...even with those long gowns she wore.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 7:48am On Apr 21, 2016
Atk01:
On gianna jun's thread.

Didn't you noticed the way they were saying lee min ho is not good enough for gianna jun? Aigooo, if lmh is not good enough for her then i wonder who..
Some of those commenters are wacky..

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 8:13am On Apr 21, 2016
hilda90:

I hated cara initially but she later changed.Those more siths were wicked o,see the way they were torturing people.
Kahlan was my favourite,she was the most beautiful in my eyes back then and she had a very nice shape...even with those long gowns she wore.

I can still remember my brother talking about how beautiful she was, and even my sisters that watched it were just saying she's the most beautiful, she's for me too, the closest would be madam denna, she's so crazy..

Cara was never a bad guy from the beginning, she was selfish? Yes, and she was the boldest among them, na that wickedness drew me to her, like u know what i'm saying, if she receives an order from Richard that says go on ahhead and kill that dude, she wouldn't give it a second thought, lol, they are trained to kill, any mord siths would not have been likeable if not for her, remember how much she always saves Richard and her friends, if not for her most of them would have been dead , especially Richard and kahlan, they broke her, they restored her humanity, i remember a scene where she wanted to shoot kahlan, when she was enslaved to nikki and she couldn't bring herself to shoot kahlan, zedd asked why, she said Richard was right I've become weak, "i really like that scene"

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:27am On Apr 21, 2016
hilda90:

Yeah,their hatred for KES will never end.I'm happy that Gong too accepted the offer,heard he was offered the male lead of dots but rejected it.He must be regretting it right now.I don't care whether db people like it or not,will check out the drama when it airs.
You think any sensible actor in dramaland will reject her script? She's hot cake now lol. She takes big actors and make them even bigger.

Anyway, I don't watch dramas based on their reviews. It just sucks that some people look up to reviews from the site and they might get turned off.

KES and her "cheesy" scripts aren't leaving dramaland anytime soon, so they better get used to it. Worst part is even though they claim not to like her, most of them still watch her dramas.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 8:31am On Apr 21, 2016
sarang60:

oh I loved legend of the seeker and merlin like crazy. Mother confessor was my favourite character, she was all in one, and as for merlin it was sir Lancelot, I now I think about it, I don't really know why I like lance maybe because he was a hidden hero or because I just liked the sound of his name. lol.
Lancelot? Poor boy, he had a little storyline..

Arthur, Merlin, mogana were my favourites characters lol, all of them were great to me, i dind'nt really had any favourite character on Merlin..

Shey u don watch smallvile too?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:33am On Apr 21, 2016
vikkytan49:

On gianna jun's thread.

Didn't you noticed the way they were saying lee min ho is not good enough for gianna jun? Aigooo, if lmh is not good enough for her then i wonder who..
Some of those commenters are wacky..
Most of them are still looking at LMH through the Heirs eyes. It's been 3years already, they should get over it! If a LMH and Gianna Jun collaboration should happen, it's going to be a big hit.

And the association of wacky will end up watching.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 8:40am On Apr 21, 2016
Atk01:

Most of them are still looking at LMH through the Heirs eyes. It's been 3years already, they should get over it! If a LMH and Gianna Jun collaboration should happen, it's going to be a big hit.

And the association of wacky will end up watching.

Gbam..
that was what came to my mind, the drama's popularity will be out of this world, it's going to be just like dots, tackling eachother with two great actings..

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 9:24am On Apr 21, 2016
Atk01:

You think any sensible actor in dramaland will reject her script? She's hot cake now lol. She takes big actors and make them even bigger.

Anyway, I don't watch dramas based on their reviews. It just sucks that some people look up to reviews from the site and they might get turned off.

KES and her "cheesy" scripts aren't leaving dramaland anytime soon, so they better get used to it. Worst part is even though they claim not to like her, most of them still watch her dramas.
I stopped taking db commenters seriously,a long time ago,i could remember when the teasers and trailer for dots got out they were just criticizing a drama that had'nt aired and yet the drama garnered as much as 300 comments on an episode,honestly they're just wailing wailers,i just wonder the kind of people they are.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 9:26am On Apr 21, 2016
Miss dots,but it's nt dat painful,all thanks to Jackpot,GMB and Marriage contract,good shows.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 12:33pm On Apr 21, 2016
Dqueenzy:
I stopped taking db commenters seriously,a long time ago,i could remember when the teasers and trailer for dots got out they were just criticizing a drama that had'nt aired and yet the drama garnered as much as 300 comments on an episode,honestly they're just wailing wailers,i just wonder the kind of people they are.
Lol @ Wailing wailers. cheesy thanks, I had a good laugh.

There are people who actually feel that just because they don't "get the hype" of something, in this case KSE and her dramas, or because they prefer to watch an unpopular drama, they are special and have better taste than the rest of us that chose to watch the "cheesy" one.

With the way they hate on the writer, you'll think she's a curse and ruins every actor she works with. Meanwhile it's the opposite.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:44pm On Apr 21, 2016
hilda90:

Yeah,Aaron is good off screen.I watched his bts from Just you and he was so cute there.
I fell in love with Aaron in just you.Omo,he was so hot in that drama, I loved fall in love with me too.He really tried in that drama...I remember the scene where he had to change back into the other character..the way he changed his clothes quickly in the car was so funny.
I agree with you,the battle of love has just begun,let's cross our fingers and toes and see how things unfold.

I couldn't help but laugh when I remembered that car scene as you posted it and also the scene when he want to see her parents and they had weapons out.

by the way thanks for being my refresh chingu, It makes me really happy when we talking about the drama and Aaron. infact I don't think we are just refresh chingus, I think we are Aaron chingu's, lol. because I have a feeling we will always watch everything Aaron is in. cheers to more happy times
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:00pm On Apr 21, 2016
vikkytan49:

i remember a scene where she wanted to shoot kahlan, when she was enslaved to nikki and she couldn't bring herself to shoot kahlan, zedd asked why, she said Richard was right I've become weak, "i really like that scene"

I also love the scene where cara saved the night whisper when kahlan couldn't run anymore because she hurt her leg.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:02pm On Apr 21, 2016
vikkytan49:

Shey u don watch smallvile too?

I started but didn't finish, it was more than 9 seasons abi. Clarke kent

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (2186) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.