Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,135 members, 7,849,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:32 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (332) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1993166 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) ... (2182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 5:34pm On Apr 21, 2016
Atk01:

Lol @ Wailing wailers. cheesy thanks, I had a good laugh.

There are people who actually feel that just because they don't "get the hype" of something, in this case KSE and her dramas, or because they prefer to watch an unpopular drama, they are special and have better taste than the rest of us that chose to watch the "cheesy" one.

With the way they hate on the writer, you'll think she's a curse and ruins every actor she works with. Meanwhile it's the opposite.
Let them kontinu hating,meanwhile i want to star in a KES drama,abeg who get her no?it looks like she was born to make stars.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:05pm On Apr 21, 2016
vikkytan49:

On gianna jun's thread.

Didn't you noticed the way they were saying lee min ho is not good enough for gianna jun? Aigooo, if lmh is not good enough for her then i wonder who..
Some of those commenters are wacky..
Yeah,I probably read the Lmh is not good for jjh thingy.They were speaking as if he's worst actor in s.Korea.I know that jjh is better in terms of acting but it's not as if she's the second Angelina Jolie or something.They really need to chill.
Beside Lmh does not need JJH to promote his drama.Jjh should be the one thanking him even though she's popular too.Pair Lmh with a piece of wood as actress and the drama will still sell like crazy..even heirs with all the dead fish kissing was so popular.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:28pm On Apr 21, 2016
Atk01:

You think any sensible actor in dramaland will reject her script? She's hot cake now lol. She takes big actors and make them even bigger.

Anyway, I don't watch dramas based on their reviews. It just sucks that some people look up to reviews from the site and they might get turned off.

KES and her "cheesy" scripts aren't leaving dramaland anytime soon, so they better get used to it. Worst part is even though they claim not to like her, most of them still watch her dramas.
Yeah,no sensible actor will reject her drama.I'm pretty sure that Gong Yoo is still kicking himself for rejecting DOTS..maybe that's why he accepted this one.
same with me,I don't watch dramas based on db reviews.like a commenter on dB said on jun ji hyun's article last time...Thank God db people don't have any control over dramas in Korea,cos if they do,there would be nothing to watch.They would probably spend a year trying to make a drama perfect which won't even be perfect at last.
With the level of intelligence they claim to have/display they should be watching british movies(not series o,cos some series are unrealistic as hell)but nope, they're stuck in drama world filling everywhere with their crap.
All of them are claiming they dropped DOTS.someone even said she dropped it like burnt potato(omo,that gave me a good laugh),i wish that hot potato burnt her finger.Some of them pretending they never finished dots did so..like how are we sure they didn't finish it,they'll watch it finish and pretend they never did.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:35pm On Apr 21, 2016
sarang60:

I couldn't help but laugh when I remembered that car scene as you posted it and also the scene when he want to see her parents and they had weapons out.

by the way thanks for being my refresh chingu, It makes me really happy when we talking about the drama and Aaron. infact I don't think we are just refresh chingus, I think we are Aaron chingu's, lol. because I have a feeling we will always watch everything Aaron is in. cheers to more happy times
Hahaha.Lol@Aaron chingus.Yeah,we're probably Aaron chingus.cheers to you too,lol.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Coralblue07: 9:06pm On Apr 21, 2016
hilda90:

Hahaha.Lol@Aaron chingus.Yeah,we're probably Aaron chingus.cheers to you too,lol.
It's looks like this Aaron must be really good. The title of the series is Refresh Man right? I will give a try. What other drama has he featured in please?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Henrique99: 10:09am On Apr 22, 2016
pls i need a good korean historical movie like conqueror.Any recommendation?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 8:19pm On Apr 22, 2016
sarang60:

I started but didn't finish, it was more than 9 seasons abi. Clarke kent

Me self, i stopped at season 8 or 10, smallville were more than 12 seasons..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 8:33pm On Apr 22, 2016
sarang60:

I also love the scene where cara saved the night whisper when kahlan couldn't run anymore because she hurt her leg.
I like that scene too, at that time her humanity was 80% she ran like a high schoolar, the cara at the beginning care less about humans lives not to talk of just a Whisper's live..

She was so pitiful in that episode where she became baneling, i wanted to hug her million times, and also that episode where she was kidnapped by her mord siths to lord rahi..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:33pm On Apr 22, 2016
Coralblue07:

It's looks like this Aaron must be really good. The title of the series is Refresh Man right? I will give a try. What other drama has he featured in please?
Lol..yeah,Aaron is good.I don't whether you'll like him o,lol.He's like the taiwan Lee min ho for me..I watch all his dramas.
For start..you can check out
Refresh(currently airing)
just you
fall in love with me.

see his pic below in case you're interested.

oh,if you haven't watched tw dramas before,make sure you turn down the volume...cos their language get as e be. Their dramas are not as great as kdramas..both plot wise and acting wise but they don't hold back in the romance department.lol

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:44pm On Apr 22, 2016
vikkytan49:

Me self, i stopped at season 8 or 10, smallville were more than 12 seasons..
I must be the only one who finished smallville.I loved that series like crazy.Actually it stopped at season 10 and I watched all 10 seasons.I miss my man..Tom welling aka Clark Kent...fine guy.I was one of the few who shipped for Lois lane with Clark Kent.Lana Lang was so annoying...was happy when she left the series.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 8:48pm On Apr 22, 2016
hilda90:

Yeah,I probably read the Lmh is not good for jjh thingy.They were speaking as if he's worst actor in s.Korea.I know that jjh is better in terms of acting but it's not as if she's the second Angelina Jolie or something.They really need to chill.
Beside Lmh does not need JJH to promote his drama.Jjh should be the one thanking him even though she's popular too.Pair Lmh with a piece of wood as actress and the drama will still sell like crazy..even heirs with all the dead fish kissing was so popular.

Lol@second Angelina jolie, both women are tall, besides have'nt you noticed that gianna jun is only good in funny characters? that was why some people were saying she would have been okay for kang moyeon's character..

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 8:55pm On Apr 22, 2016
hilda90:

Yeah,no sensible actor will reject her drama.I'm pretty sure that Gong Yoo is still kicking himself for rejecting DOTS..maybe that's why he accepted this one.
same with me,I don't watch dramas based on db reviews.like a commenter on dB said on jun ji hyun's article last time...Thank God db people don't have any control over dramas in Korea,cos if they do,there would be nothing to watch.They would probably spend a year trying to make a drama perfect which won't even be perfect at last.
With the level of intelligence they claim to have/display they should be watching british movies(not series o,cos some series are unrealistic as hell)but nope, they're stuck in drama world filling everywhere with their crap.
All of them are claiming they dropped DOTS.someone even said she dropped it like burnt potato(omo,that gave me a good laugh),i wish that hot potato burnt her finger.Some of them pretending they never finished dots did so..like how are we sure they didn't finish it,they'll watch it finish and pretend they never did.

Lol. They were pretending ni jare, yes i know too, the way they were making noises abt dropping the drama, but they really stuck to it till the very end o, they were jealous because the drama was more popular than their favourites, but they really overdid their jealousy thing..

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 9:10pm On Apr 22, 2016
hilda90:

I must be the only one who finished smallville.I loved that series like crazy.Actually it stopped at season 10 and I watched all 10 seasons.I miss my man..Tom welling aka Clark Kent...fine guy.I was one of the few who shipped for Lois lane with Clark Kent.Lana Lang was so annoying...was happy when she left the series.

That's good, i heard he ended up with lois lane, i like that girl, she was a badass, always holding her ground against her fighters..

The season 8-10 i watched was'nt completed, i wasn't totally happy that lex luthor died though, but clark was my favourite male character and chloe for the females..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 9:30pm On Apr 22, 2016
vikkytan49:

Lol@second Angelina jolie, both women are tall, besides have'nt you noticed that gianna jun is only good in funny characters? that was why some people were saying she would have been okay for kang moyeon's character..
I've only seen one of her dramas..mlfts,so I cant really tell.She was good in that drama but i feel like they're over hyping her acting.. even though she's good.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 9:41pm On Apr 22, 2016
vikkytan49:

That's good, i heard he ended up with lois lane, i like that girl, she was a badass, always holding her ground against her fighters..

The season 8-10 i watched was'nt completed, i wasn't totally happy that lex luthor died though, but clark was my favourite male character and chloe for the females..
Yeah,Clark ended up with Lois and I loooved it. Lana lang was so immature,that's why he hid his secret from her initially.But when Lois learnt of his secret,she kissed the shiit out of him.They had more chemistry
and their relationship was more matured I remember their first kiss in the series..Clark was in disguise then(he was in green arrow's attire)..that scene was kinda funny.

yeah,I was sad when Lex died.That guy was a f^cking genius.That his dad though.. Lionel luthor or what..
Chloe Sullivan was one of my favourites too.she really helped Clark..and they were friends then.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:52pm On Apr 22, 2016
hilda90:
Aaron is good.

I have something for you maybe you have seen it before, but I don't know what to make of it, did he actually go out like that or was it just for the photo shoot because the background doesn't look like a studio, I was like hmmm.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 10:10pm On Apr 22, 2016
hilda90:

I've only seen one of her dramas..mlfts,so I cant really tell.She was good in that drama but i feel like they're over hyping her acting.. even though she's good.

My sassy girl was a good movie too, she was funny in it..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 10:28pm On Apr 22, 2016
hilda90:

Yeah,Clark ended up with Lois and I loooved it. Lana lang was so immature,that's why he hid his secret from her initially.But when Lois learnt of his secret,she kissed the shiit out of him.They had more chemistry
and their relationship was more matured I remember their first kiss in the series..Clark was in disguise then(he was in green arrow's attire)..that scene was kinda funny.

yeah,I was sad when Lex died.That guy was a f^cking genius.That his dad though.. Lionel luthor or what..
Chloe Sullivan was one of my favourites too.she really helped Clark..and they were friends then.

Ahaa, i remember that scene well oo, it was exposed to lois that oliver queen was the green arrow, so Clark wanted to covered him, by dressing himself like green arrow, and headed out to saved her when she were being pursued by some morons, so she was like "ok your secret is save with me" she actually thought that he was oliver and she was kissing him until she realized that someone was beside them who was the real oliver-green arrow, on knowing that she gave Clark dirty slap, and oliver was like did you just call that person oliver? that scene was so funny ehn..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:42pm On Apr 22, 2016
vikkytan49:

oliver queen

wait a minute,there is actually a series called Arrow and oliver queen is the main character, a vigilante by night, and a stupid rich boy by day. have you seen it?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 10:53pm On Apr 22, 2016
sarang60:

I have something for you maybe you have seen it before, but I don't know what to make of it, did he actually go out like that or was it just for the photo shoot because the background doesn't look like a studio, I was like hmmm.
Hahaha.yeah,I've seen it before. He made a bet with his fans that if fall in love with me were to reach so-so ratings, he would remove his shirt onstage..The drama later surpassed the said ratings.Actually,Tia li removed the shirt from his body(see pic below).I'm pretty sure his fans went wild when she did that,lol.

Taiwan entertainment industry is not as strict as korea ent.Aaron once described Puff Kuo's lips as soft and pillowy,lol.Say that one in Korea entertainment industry and you are done for,lol.Aaron is a little naughty...don't be confused by his innocent face,lol..just kidding.

Did you recognise the girl in the second pic?she was that annoying second lead in fall in love with me.Her character's name was Huan Huan...I wanted to break her head when I was watching that drama.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 10:58pm On Apr 22, 2016
vikkytan49:

Ahaa, i remember that scene well oo, it was exposed to lois that oliver queen was the green arrow, so Clark wanted to covered him, by dressing himself like green arrow, and headed out to saved her when she were being pursued by some morons, so she was like "ok your secret is save with me" she actually thought that he was oliver and she was kissing him until she realized that someone was beside them who was the real oliver-green arrow, on knowing that she gave Clark dirty slap, and oliver was like did you just call that person oliver? that scene was so funny ehn..
Yeah,you got it right!The scene was funny.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 11:01pm On Apr 22, 2016
sarang60:

wait a minute,there is actually a series called Arrow and oliver queen is the main character, a vigilante by night, and a stupid rich boy by day. have you seen it?
Yeah,the series was adapted from Smallville..a kind of spin-off.I watched arrow season 1..didn't like it.I prefer Flash which's a spin-off of arrow..though I'm no longer following it.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:19pm On Apr 22, 2016
hilda90:

Hahaha.yeah,I've seen it before. He made a bet with his fans that if fall in love with me were to reach so-so ratings, he would remove his shirt onstage..The drama later surpassed the said ratings.Actually,Tia li removed the shirt from his body(see pic below).I'm pretty sure his fans went wild when she did that,lol.

Taiwan entertainment industry is not as strict as korea ent.Aaron once described Puff Kuo's lips as soft and pillowy,lol.Say that one in Korea entertainment industry and you are done for,lol.Aaron is a little naughty...don't be confused by his innocent face,lol..just kidding.

Did you recognise the girl in the second pic?she was that annoying second lead in fall in love with me.Her character's name was Huan Huan...I wanted to break her head when I was watching that drama.

I so agree with you, Aaron just has a very innocent face but he is very bold with his actions and ladies, it is just like him saying I am hot and I know it. hahaha. because I have seen some kind of pictures of Aaron and I am like okkk what is going on here.

yes I recognise her, and do you also recognise that her brother in fall in love with me that became a tyrant is the same Secretary that was mixing all around the universe drink for yu tang or Joanne in refresh man?

I like it when actors come out of the innocence they try to portray all the time because we know that is what makes the human, well it is not entirely their fault they are expected to live a certain standard and they are groomed that way. one reason why I love JKS or JGS, he is a little bit crazy, and as it is Aaron's crazy too.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:21pm On Apr 22, 2016
naughty boy

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 2:23am On Apr 23, 2016
When my immediate elder bought season1 of Smallville, our eldest and I were like what is this one again? But when we started watching we got hooked. He bought season2, I bought season3 and that's how my brothers and I started our SV story. Lol

I stopped at season 9 or 10, can't remember again. It kinda got boring.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mopinks(f): 6:11am On Apr 23, 2016
Is it just me or episode 12 of GMB wan worst pass d episode where d male lead in DOTS stood up miraculously after several gunshots??

How can black rescue swan like dt? From the moment he left the hospital to when he exchanged smiles with singmin......

Well, mk i Sha dy enjoy my series dy go....

Abeg I get question, which station on dstv, gotv shows kdrama? Money dn finish on top downloads o
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 7:24am On Apr 23, 2016
sarang60:

Are you talking about arrows? But the oliver used in that show wasn't the one in smallvile, maybe it was the same writer that wrote that one too, but i dind'nt finished season 1 then i actually jumped to season 4 and dind'nt finished it too, i've heard some people saying it's interesting..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 7:28am On Apr 23, 2016
hilda90:

Yeah,the series was adapted from Smallville..a kind of spin-off.I watched arrow season 1..didn't like it.I prefer Flash which's a spin-off of arrow..though I'm no longer following it.

It would had been preferable if they'd use the real green arrow..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 7:44am On Apr 23, 2016
mopinks:
Is it just me or episode 12 of GMB wan worst pass d episode where d male lead in DOTS stood up miraculously after several gunshots??

How can black rescue swan like dt? From the moment he left the hospital to when he exchanged smiles with singmin......

Well, mk i Sha dy enjoy my series dy go....

Abeg I get question, which station on dstv, gotv shows kdrama? Money dn finish on top downloads o

I'm not following GMB, but i remember that episode in dots, when people were calling him clark kent some said he was a vampire, lol, well the way he stood up in that episode wasn't shocking to me, ok let's look at it this way, he's a soilder right and he definitely have gotten shots a lot of times before, so him getting shots several times in that ep was just another experience for him, that wasn't his first time getting shot, so i didn't see any big deal with the way he stood up..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:55am On Apr 23, 2016
sarang60:

I so agree with you, Aaron just has a very innocent face but he is very bold with his actions and ladies, it is just like him saying I am hot and I know it. hahaha. because I have seen some kind of pictures of Aaron and I am like okkk what is going on here.

yes I recognise her, and do you also recognise that her brother in fall in love with me that became a tyrant is the same Secretary that was mixing all around the universe drink for yu tang or Joanne in refresh man?

I like it when actors come out of the innocence they try to portray all the time because we know that is what makes the human, well it is not entirely their fault they are expected to live a certain standard and they are groomed that way. one reason why I love JKS or JGS, he is a little bit crazy, and as it is Aaron's crazy too.
Yeah,I recognised the secretary guy in fall in love with me. Did you know that the second male lead in refresh man was also in fall in love with me?..he had a beard there.

Yeah,actors are not perfect(no one is perfect) but their fans see them as Jesus Christ..that's why they always put on their fake armour whenever the camera starts rolling. Delusional fans will never allow their actors to live a free life and be themselves. That's why you see them crucifying a celebrity whenever he or she does a little wrong. I saw what they did to that exo kai guy when his relationship with Krystal was confirmed. They were like..oppa,you betrayed us bla bla.When has it become a crime to date?maybe they think they had a chance with him, they should continue deluding themselves. They hate Jang geun suk cos he's always being himself and doesn't pretend like other celebs.I always laugh out loud whenever I see comments like..my oppa is perfect! my oppa never lies!my oppa doesn't get angry.yeah,some of them believe their oppa never shiit sef,lol.
Being a celeb in Korea is not easy at all.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:05am On Apr 23, 2016
Atk01:
When my immediate elder bought season1 of Smallville, our eldest and I were like what is this one again? But when we started watching we got hooked. He bought season2, I bought season3 and that's how my brothers and I started our SV story. Lol

I stopped at season 9 or 10, can't remember again. It kinda got boring.
Yeah,it got a little boring around season 10 or so..but I stuck to it till the end.
I remember when I was a big fan of American series.my favourites then were
Merlin,seeker,the vampire diaries,smallville,supernatural,castle, secret life of American teenager(dropped this one when they started doing those gay and lesbo stuff),Chuck, kyle xy,Lost,prison break,the mentalist etc.Omo,I miss those days o.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:12am On Apr 23, 2016
sarang60:
naughty boy
lol..I remember that scene. I think the girl was the one that made the statement.. and Aaron being the naughty boy he is,processed the statement in his head and started leaning in,lol.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) ... (2182) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.