Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,048 members, 7,810,872 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (372) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1963119 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) ... (2174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 5:35pm On Jul 31, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

Sorry it was tuesday morning, now to my main point, u are officially number 1 on my enemy list lol but seriously tho its like I jinx myself anytime I comment about your phone troubles,first time I did my phone crashed, today again my phone fell and now my screen is broken and legally blind,so I am never talking to you until I'm able to get rosary beads, talismans, wolves bane, silver bullets, garlic and darth vader as my phones bodyguard grin
LOL,i no be bo nui na,i am supposed to be the yoo si jin in ur life i dey carry my own good luck waka,don't worry nothing go do ur phone i have the backing of a shaman granny
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 5:44pm On Jul 31, 2016
vikkytan49:
Afternoon chingus.. Someone was looking at a pic on my phone earlier and she said these two look alike, hee, i almost tumbled grin she's kdramas amateur..
LOL she no get eyes ni,that's what it usually like when u 're still new to k-drama.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:20pm On Jul 31, 2016
Dqueenzy:
LOL,i no be bo nui na,i am supposed to be the yoo si jin in ur life i dey carry my own good luck waka,don't worry nothing go do ur phone i have the backing of a shaman granny

*sign of d cross* lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 9:15pm On Jul 31, 2016
Dqueenzy:
LOL she no get eyes ni,that's what it usually like when u 're still new to k-drama.

she's not a newbie,but she have problem with recognizing them, i remember some months ago when she was mistaking lee min ho/yoo seung ho, and yoo jung/ kim sae ron grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 9:30am On Aug 01, 2016
vikkytan49:

she's not a newbie,but she have problem with recognizing them, i remember some months ago when she was mistaking lee min ho/yoo seung ho, and yoo jung/ kim sae ron grin
I guess with time she will get used to their faces,lol.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 12:56pm On Aug 01, 2016
Happy new month house..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:29pm On Aug 01, 2016
vikkytan49:
Happy new month house..
happy new month, happy #doctors day *sigh*

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 3:30pm On Aug 01, 2016
For those of us who are into K-pop, this is big wahala for our biases o. ottoke, China is the main Money market. Very soon, Actors will get the notice too.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:12pm On Aug 01, 2016
ellab:
For those of us who are into K-pop, this is big wahala for our biases o.
ottoke, China is the main Money market.
Very soon, Actors will get the notice too.

what the hell men, but d chinese love their kpop, cnblue, omo d whole of sm, super junior m, big bang, i guess the chinese are jealous, anyway kpop still has japan
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 5:31pm On Aug 01, 2016
ellab:

Is there why there are so many kpop controversial issues recently... The BTS controversy and the lizzy bashing
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 7:05pm On Aug 01, 2016
ellab:

Chai, this is hot soup o Jesu, shocked Chinese just messed up all these idols sha, let's not up it will get to actors o ellab, because it will affect those hallyu stars like sjk jcw lmh and co..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 7:20pm On Aug 01, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

what the hell men, but d chinese love their kpop, cnblue, omo d whole of sm, super junior m, big bang, i guess the chinese are jealous, anyway kpop still has japan

History has it that Korea and Japan are no friends , they have bad history together i guess..
And since most koreans are racists they'll rather receive support, start business or marry Chinese than Japanese..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 7:26pm On Aug 01, 2016
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 7:33pm On Aug 01, 2016
That explain why we see Korean actors going to Japan more than china right?

Even a Korean mom will tell her daughter to marry a Chinese man..
They have more interactions with ChINA, @kangminyuk since it's come to this, they'll truly be forced to get their asses over to Japan, cheesy 2pm and actors like ysh and the male lead in record of night watchman are quite popular there...
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 7:41pm On Aug 01, 2016
The Koreans and japanese no dey ever jam because of what Japan did to them in WWII (using korean women as sports and also for labour). Watch Gakistal. it will explain more.
Even china & Japan na strong enemies.

As for this whole issue btw Koryo & chigu, they better solve it o. My idol group just started getting more popular, I need them to get the Love there. *sigh*
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 7:53pm On Aug 01, 2016
ellab:
The Koreans and japanese no dey ever jam because of what Japan did to them in WWII (using korean women as sports and also for labour). Watch Gakistal. it will explain more.
Even china & Japan na strong enemies.

As for this whole issue btw Koryo & chigu, they better solve it o. My idol group just started getting more popular, I need them to get the Love there. *sigh*

I watched gaksital years ago and actually didn't know it was a real life story, i thought it was a fictional story lol..
Japanese were ruling over them then, and it hurts how all of those koreans were treated by them, but it's funny how they still hold grudges up to this date..

Is this saying no dey exists in south Korea "learn how to move on"
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 8:05pm On Aug 01, 2016

grin grin dem go settle am, drink a cold soju to calm ur mind, i'm very sure lawyer seo jin woo, in ha and park dong ho dey prepare to talk infavour of all idol groups in court cool
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:46pm On Aug 01, 2016
vikkytan49:

History has it that Korea and Japan are no friends , they have bad history together i guess..
And since most koreans are racists they'll rather receive support, start business or marry Chinese than Japanese..

i thought all that were bygones, i know groups like cnblue, snsd, 2pm and former kara av a huge following in japan so i thought dy are all cool now, plus dy keep remaking japanese dramas and adapting their manga, boa, tvxq and jyj and big bang are also big there. abeg o make korea and china settle now they invest more

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:41pm On Aug 01, 2016
its ironic how from the beginning of beautiful mind all jin sung wanted was to be a badass cop, poking her nose where no one sent her, now shes finally in the violent crimes unit and no single crime apart from the sick non violent guy she helped, d drama ends tomorrow, i wish they would give her one serious double homicide case, its probably not gonna happen but a girl can dream right.

*currently watching*: doctors, beautiful mind, W, one fine day
song of d day:runaway- shinee
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Prinxxdave: 10:33pm On Aug 01, 2016
song of d day:runaway- shinee[/quote] beautiful mind is an interesting movie with d likes of secret of women, unusual family and uncontrollably fond KBSWORLD

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 10:51pm On Aug 01, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

i thought all that were bygones, i know groups like cnblue, snsd, 2pm and former kara av a huge following in japan so i thought dy are all cool now, plus dy keep remaking japanese dramas and adapting their manga, boa, tvxq and jyj and big bang are also big there. abeg o make korea and china settle now they invest more

pray to dramagods the thing no reach actors..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 2:33am On Aug 02, 2016
vikkytan49:

pray to dramagods the thing no reach actors..

Only hallyu stars will suffer but I will be happy coz instead of those stupid chinese drama they seat their arse in their country and shoot more kdramas and movies so we won't have koreans stars on 2 to 3 years break while promoting in china.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:53am On Aug 02, 2016
SlimAdenike:

Only hallyu stars will suffer but I will be happy coz instead of those stupid chinese drama they seat their arse in their country and shoot more kdramas and movies so we won't have koreans stars on 2 to 3 years break while promoting in china.

i kinda agree with you, but i feel bad for all the money they will miss omo
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 6:42am On Aug 02, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

i kinda agree with you, but i feel bad for all the money they will miss omo

Me too..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:46am On Aug 02, 2016
ive had the tomorrow song from "annie the musical" stuck in my head since 5:am just cos W airs tomorrow, im officially obsessed, this is not a good sign.

song of d day:going to try- hyung young don jyong ft g-dragon, tomorrow- annie
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:27am On Aug 02, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

lol from comnents ive read online many people find his looks weird, some even call him ugly, the only thing i find weird about him are his lips although its a good weird, and alsi his unwillingness to work out, although his legs are so thin he might look strange if he works out.

hahaha really, ugly? they need glasses, I understand what they see anyway, but that is not ugly like you said its a good weird, I see perfect, unique kindof weird. I just can't take my eyes of him when he is on screen, I think people will change their views when they see him in W. he is fab, handsome and cute.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:47am On Aug 02, 2016
omo how did i not know kim sung min committed suicide and is dead, he was a good actor but he had drug problems, seriously when will these koreans learn suicide is never the answer. his family plans to donate his organs, honestly im not sure i could accept the organs of a suicidal person, may God keep everyone healthy in body, mind and spirit
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:52am On Aug 02, 2016
I am glad so many people are following W.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:58am On Aug 02, 2016
sarang60:
I am glad so many people are following W.

lol accurate summary
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 10:42am On Aug 02, 2016
i just saw d chinese ban thingy this morning.i'm not interested in idols but i really pity them.i think korean citizens caused this.i know that some of the chinese members wronged them but they always take their bashing and hatred to another level....forgeting that the main source of income of their idols is from china.They are always telling the chinese idol members to screw off to their own country...forgetting that one day,chinese will tell korean idols to screw off to their own country too.its a Lose-Lose situation and very sad.i just wish it wont affect actors/actresses.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 10:53am On Aug 02, 2016
sarang60:

hahaha really, ugly? they need glasses, I understand what they see anyway, but that is not ugly like you said its a good weird, I see perfect, unique kindof weird. I just can't take my eyes of him when he is on screen, I think people will change their views when they see him in W. he is fab, handsome and cute.
Lol,you took d words out of my mouth.To be honest,i never find Lee jong suk handsome.i have watched most of his dramas,but i changed my mind after watching W.He's kinda attractive there.i think he looks good in light roles.i discovered that he's always handsome when he's jovial(or when he's smirking) and less attractive when he's serious.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vivaciouzz(f): 10:54am On Aug 02, 2016
All of u dat r insulting my Lee Jong Suk Yeobo..am watching y'all from d other side

(1) (2) (3) ... (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) ... (2174) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.