Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (373) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1963326 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) ... (2174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 11:06am On Aug 02, 2016
vivaciouzz:
All of u dat r insulting my Lee Jong Suk Yeobo..am watching y'all from d other side
Lmao.No one is insulting him.Just tell ur yeobo to smile often and not bone face,lol.He is not ugly though.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vivaciouzz(f): 11:12am On Aug 02, 2016
hilda90:
Lmao.No one is insulting him.Just tell ur yeobo to smile often and not bone face,lol.He is not ugly though.

Are u kidding me? Ljs smiles a lot..maybe u hvnt seen all of his dramas dats y u think he doesn't smile..anyway,hope u r in our WhatsApp group
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:55pm On Aug 02, 2016
so apparently our founding father @fynestboi ( thanks @ellab for that title) is running for some sorta mr nairaland contest or some ish like that, anyways you can vote for him if youre interested, dont ask me about details on how to vote cos honestly i dont know, just came across d news somehow and passing it on.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 2:00pm On Aug 02, 2016
Biko, Anybody know whether MPsoju Oppa still dey? I don't ask for 2 movies, e Neva answer.
Soju Opppaaaaaa...Oediniiiiii
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 3:33pm On Aug 02, 2016
ellab:
Biko, Anybody know whether MPsoju Oppa still dey? I don't ask for 2 movies, e Neva answer.
Soju Opppaaaaaa...Oediniiiiii

He dey hibernate,been waiting for him to come online and correct the let's fight ghost episode 7 mistake.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 4:40pm On Aug 02, 2016
It's okay to be upset at KBS for reducing BM eps, but wishing all their drama flops henceforth because of that is just plain silly.

I find it really ridiculous reading comments from koalas and -especially- dramabeans talking about boycotting the network and praying they keep having flops.

If KBS was that horrible, we won't even get to watch the drama in the first place. They'd have scrapped it since last year after lots of actors rejected the script.

Anyway, it's not like we international fans contribute to the ratings. So, if they want to 'boycott' subsequent KBS dramas it's their loss. Rant over.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:36pm On Aug 02, 2016
Atk01:
It's okay to be upset at KBS for reducing BM eps, but wishing all their drama flops henceforth because of that is just plain silly.

I find it really ridiculous reading comments from koalas and -especially- dramabeans talking about boycotting the network and praying they keep having flops.

If KBS was that horrible, we won't even get to watch the drama in the first place. They'd have scrapped it since last year after lots of actors rejected the script.

Anyway, it's not like we international fans contribute to the ratings. So, if they want to 'boycott' subsequent KBS dramas it's their loss. Rant over.

i bet if song joong ki got another drama there they'd crawl back on their hands and knees, seems international fans are slowly becoming like netizens with dumb comments
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 6:51pm On Aug 02, 2016
vivaciouzz:

Are u kidding me? Ljs smiles a lot..maybe u hvnt seen all of his dramas dats y u think he doesn't smile..anyway,hope u r in our WhatsApp group
Lol.I know he smiles,just that his mood in W is kinda different. I don't know sha,maybe its the role.
Whatsapp group?Nope,I don't like whatsapp groups. The excessive messages kill my phone battery.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:43pm On Aug 02, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

i bet if song joong ki got another drama there they'd crawl back on their hands and knees, seems international fans are slowly becoming like netizens with dumb comments

Mtcheww. Shey they will still watch Moonlight Drawn by Clouds na. I-fans be acting like spoilt privileged kids. Lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:48pm On Aug 02, 2016
Ep 13 of Beautiful Minds is my fav so far, although I haven't seen 14. Dr Lee was really funny oo. The first time he wore colour in his life, those shades and that hat...my goodness! My mum and I were just laughing grin

The "Power Rangers" reaction was epic!!! cheesy

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 10:23pm On Aug 02, 2016
That's how I watched E14 of beautiful mind and when the closing credits started rolling in I found myself singing/screaming.... "Like this, on my hands....." (Beautiful mind OST). *tears*

Damn you KBS!!!!!!!! Withdrawal syndrome mode activated.

And that how Kim Rae Won and Park Shin Hye will be playing child' play. Shior!!! They better get a move on it.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:34pm On Aug 02, 2016
bosslady1991:
That's how I watched E14 of beautiful mind and when the closing credits started rolling in I found myself singing/screaming.... "Like this, on my hands....." (Beautiful mind OST). *tears*

Damn you KBS!!!!!!!! Withdrawal syndrome mode activated.

And that how Kim Rae Won and Park Shin Hye will be playing child' play. Shior!!! They better get a move on it.
It's actually "like dirt, on my hands."

Bernard Park, Dirt. That's the OST. smiley

I'm not ready to say goodbye too. cry
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:54pm On Aug 02, 2016
Atk01:
Ep 13 of Beautiful Minds is my fav so far, although I haven't seen 14. Dr Lee was really funny oo. The first time he wore colour in his life, those shades and that hat...my goodness! My mum and I were just laughing grin

The "Power Rangers" reaction was epic!!! cheesy

OMG power rangers!!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 1:57am On Aug 03, 2016
I just watched the final episode and I miss the drama already.

When he met her after the surgery and he told her that with every breath she takes, she should remember how he feels about her.... embarassed

I'm going to miss this council of 5/ power rangers/ amebo doctors/ naija civil servants in korean clothing. Lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 2:03am On Aug 03, 2016
Atk01:

It's actually "like dirt, on my hands."

Bernard Park, Dirt. That's the OST. smiley

I'm not ready to say goodbye too. cry

Buhahahahahahahahaha. He said 'dirt' All this while have been singing 'like this'... * deep sigh *

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:49am On Aug 03, 2016
bosslady1991:

Buhahahahahahahahaha. He said 'dirt' All this while have been singing 'like this'... * deep sigh *

dont feel bad, it happens lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Olamzy001: 5:34pm On Aug 03, 2016
Pls add me to the whatsapp group 08163727964
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Coralblue07: 12:26am On Aug 04, 2016
How come nobody is talking about Let's fight Ghost. Please I want to know if it's interesting enough for me to my list of weekly kdrama episodes.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 3:24am On Aug 04, 2016
Coralblue07:
How come nobody is talking about Let's fight Ghost. Please I want to know if it's interesting enough for me to my list of weekly kdrama episodes.

Lolz..... Let's fight ghost ratings went from 3.6 to 5.1 which is pretty impressive for a cable drama and yes its a very funny,cute and scary drama.

It might not be as strong as oh my ghostess and master sun but it has its own charm so give it a try but make sure you do not watch it at night.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 7:44am On Aug 04, 2016
Atk01:
I just watched the final episode and I miss the drama already.

When he met her after the surgery and he told her that with every breath she takes, she should remember how he feels about her.... embarassed

I'm going to miss this council of 5/ power rangers/ amebo doctors/ naija civil servants in korean clothing. Lol cheesy

Never seen a kdrama that have so many hot lines like this before..
Young oh to his father-
I no longer want to be your failure.
Yong oh to his father-
Teach me the type of expression to put on..
The dying patient to young oh-
You say nice things in such a mean way..
Minjae to young oh-
A life without suffering is not real..
Min jae to yong oh- you were a victim of medical malpractice..
So many many
Gonna miss this drama..

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 7:51am On Aug 04, 2016
Coralblue07:
The drama is very funny and maybe to some it might be scary but not that scary to me lol..

Start watching it, taecyeon and soo hyun are slaying their roles..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:31am On Aug 04, 2016
vikkytan49:

The drama is very funny and maybe to some it might be scary but not that scary to me lol..

really? hes doing well? thank God then all those people hating on my taecyeon can go say hi to the han river for me. i plan to watch it after it airs.
*currently watching*: doctors, W, one fine day
song of d day: airplane- ikon
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 8:53am On Aug 04, 2016
vikkytan49:

So hyun,soo hyun is another actor
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by MrDojo(m): 9:23am On Aug 04, 2016
good morning fam smiley smiley smiley

i just started watching Korean series,

can the experts in the house recommend some nice 1's for me ( preferably Rom-com)

thanks.

p.s. series from 2014-present (thanks)
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 9:40am On Aug 04, 2016
MrDojo:

i just started watching Korean series,

can the experts in the house recommend some nice 1's for me ( preferably Rom-com)

thanks.

p.s. series from 2014-present (thanks)

Lucky romance

Descendant of the sun

Cunningly single lady

Marriage contract

Oh my venus

Oh my ghostess

Who are you: school 2015

Come back mister

Pinocchoi

Mirror of the witch

Doctors

Producers

Emergency couple

Another oh hae young

My love eun dong

Scholar that walks the night

Sensory couple

Sassy go go

Bubblegum

Twenty again

Valid love

One more happy ending

Discovery of romance

Fools love

Ex girlfriend club

Kill me heal me

She was pretty

Birth of a beauty

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sujad123(m): 10:41am On Aug 04, 2016
please where can i download korean english subtitiled korean movies?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:42am On Aug 04, 2016
MrDojo:

i just started watching Korean series

well let me be the first to break the news to ya, youve just managed to fall into a pit you wont be able to come out from, dont be scared, i just meant youre gonna get addicted lol

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 11:20am On Aug 04, 2016
sujad123:
please where can i download korean english subtitiled korean movies?
www.sojuoppa.com

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 1:03pm On Aug 04, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

really? hes doing well? thank God then all those people hating on my taecyeon can go say hi to the han river for me. i plan to watch it after it airs.
*currently watching*: doctors, W, one fine day
song of d day: airplane- ikon

You mean they should jump to han river, that's too harsh grin grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 1:05pm On Aug 04, 2016
SlimAdenike:

So hyun,soo hyun is another actor
My mistake, i got their names mixed up..
Kim so hyun..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Coralblue07: 1:25pm On Aug 04, 2016
vikkytan49:

Noted.. Will give it a try.

(1) (2) (3) ... (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) ... (2174) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.