Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (376) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1978369 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) ... (2177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:12pm On Aug 10, 2016
SlimAdenike:
Gfriend and Twice are my new fav girl group, I love Gfriend's dance moves and lyrics especially rough and me gustas tu.

they are cool but at the moment black pink are my jam, i call them anti a pink, lisa is my 1st bias but im sure im going to end up stanning the whole group by next week
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 12:35pm On Aug 10, 2016
Hmmmm...so Park shin hye has entered knetz sh*t list,just cos she apologized for doing her nails in her drama,na wao.i read that apology and saw nothing wrong with it.maybe they wanted her to lie flat on her stomach and apologise.See how they control their celebs as if they be mumu.If it were hollywood,park shin hye would tell them to go eat sh*t for breakfast...and wouldnt even flinch after saying that.Anyway,na korea she dey.where celebs fear knetz more than God,smh. I even saw a comment that said Seoulhyun should have waited till 30 before dating.Nope,she should have waited till 40 na.Anyway na the hand celebs give dem dey make them talk anyhow.Thats why their ego is bigger than their huge empty heads.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 1:43pm On Aug 10, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

they are cool but at the moment black pink are my jam, i call them anti a pink, lisa is my 1st bias but im sure im going to end up stanning the whole group by next week

Didn't black pink made their debut yesterday with whistle and bombayah? I have the two videos and I have to say that the video is colourful but the music has no lyrics but the girls are cute tho..... They aint korean tho
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:44pm On Aug 10, 2016
SlimAdenike:

Didn't black pink made their debut yesterday with whistle and bombayah? I have the two videos and I have to say that the video is colourful but the music has no lyrics but the girls are cute tho..... They aint korean tho

only lisa is from thailand, although jennie grew up in new zealand and rose grew up in australia and they are fab even though lyrics are meh
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:49pm On Aug 10, 2016
hilda90:
Hmmmm...so Park shin hye has entered knetz sh*t list,just cos she apologized for doing her nails in her drama,na wao.i read that apology and saw nothing wrong with it.maybe they wanted her to lie flat on her stomach and apologise.See how they control their celebs as if they be mumu.If it were hollywood,park shin hye would tell them to go eat sh*t for breakfast...and wouldnt even flinch after saying that.Anyway,na korea she dey.where celebs fear knetz more than God,smh. I even saw a comment that said Seoulhyun should have waited till 30 before dating.Nope,she should have waited till 40 na.Anyway na the hand celebs give dem dey make them talk anyhow.Thats why their ego is bigger than their huge empty heads.

i hate this apology business, d episode has already aired whats the apology going to solve, thats how i read about KWB apologizing and im like what the hell for, i wish all k-celebs would be more like TOP who doesnt give a crap
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 4:17pm On Aug 10, 2016
Lool. Just looking and observing their madness over there. No o, she should have jumped off a cliff because she did nails. I didn't even notice till I saw the news. Some where complaining about seolhyun outfit. She's going to her bf's place, do you want her in batman's suit ni. All I know is my mumsy will behead me if I head out like that.

I don't know why people have to apologize for dating over there. I trust my naija people, no one send you oo
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Happigirl12(f): 4:25pm On Aug 10, 2016
SlimAdenike:

Would you like to join Outside seoul? Its a whatsapp kdrama group chat.... Drop your number if you're interested
I'm not regular on whatsapp but i will put my number up when i'm regular.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Happigirl12(f): 4:29pm On Aug 10, 2016
bosslady1991:
Lool. Just looking and observing their madness over there. No o, she should have jumped off a cliff because she did nails. I didn't even notice till I saw the news. Some where complaining about seolhyun outfit. She's going to her bf's place, do you want her in batman's suit ni. All I know is my mumsy will behead me if I head out like that.

I don't know why people have to apologize for dating over there. I trust my naija people, no one send you oo
Knetz are the gods of Korean celeb world so if she doesn't apologise, she could end up in gbese with them.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 4:33pm On Aug 10, 2016
kangminhyuksho:
seolhyun and zico are dating and all i can think about is, how the hell are they going to do "it" when he has his mum's face tattooed on his torso, seriously eww i need to stop imagining creepy things, dear zico i love you and all but that was a terrible choice of tattoo. p.s W airs today but tomorrow's episode isnt confirmed yet.

*currently watching*: doctors, W, one fine day, big
song of d day:endless story- ft island

First thing that came to mind when I saw the news was, 'what's she doing with this one'? I don't know, I just wish these girls will be people older, matured like IU, UEE. Their guys have had their fair share of failed public relationships so they understand and will work harder to make the next a better one. But whatever, what do I know
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 4:40pm On Aug 10, 2016
Not a day goes by without drama from knetz, but that's none of my business. tongue

That Prof in Let's Fight ghost is seriously creeping me out. Aigoo.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 4:40pm On Aug 10, 2016
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 5:01pm On Aug 10, 2016
Atk01:
Not a day goes by without drama from knetz, but that's none of my business. tongue

That Prof in Let's Fight ghost is seriously creeping me out. Aigoo.

He is behind you
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 5:14pm On Aug 10, 2016
Atk01:
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:52pm On Aug 10, 2016
bosslady1991:

no be their fault, you know their celebs like to cover up like ninjas while dating, but seolhyun tho showing off that hot body, zico gats to recognize
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:55pm On Aug 10, 2016
bosslady1991:

First thing that came to mind when I saw the news was, 'what's she doing with this one'? I don't know, I just wish these girls will be people older, matured like IU, UEE. Their guys have had their fair share of failed public relationships so they understand and will work harder to make the next a better one. But whatever, what do I know

she still be small pikin , pretty sure marriage isnt on her mind right now so she can date a 12 year old if she like

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 6:16pm On Aug 10, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

i hate this apology business, d episode has already aired whats the apology going to solve, thats how i read about KWB apologizing and im like what the hell for, i wish all k-celebs would be more like TOP who doesnt give a crap

Lol.na Top fit them wella.same with IU,girl no send dem sef.During the time of her controversy,they were expecting to apologise,but she kept quiet.she was probably telling them to go screw themselves in her mind then,lol. This reminds me of taiwanese Aaron yan's controversy some time ago.read that his flight was delayed which made him come to his group's concert late.Their fans were bashing him and throwing tantrums about it.out of anger he went to their faces and was like....i dont give a rat's a*s about what you guys think,lol.He is still popular till today. Sulli is another actress that doesnt send them.Though,i dont understand that gal.she dey behave like pesin wey get kolomental sometimes.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 6:25pm On Aug 10, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

no be their fault, you know their celebs like to cover up like ninjas while dating, but seolhyun tho showing off that hot body, zico gats to recognize
Lol.They say if u've got it,flaunt it.The girl has a nice body and is pretty tall,unlike most korean girls who are short engines. But truth be told,i no go fit wear that kinda dress comot for house o.That one na butt gown.if small wind blow,they fit see your undies.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:08pm On Aug 10, 2016
hilda90:
Lol.na Top fit them wella.same with IU,girl no send dem sef.During the time of her controversy,they were expecting to apologise,but she kept quiet.she was probably telling them to go screw themselves in her mind then,lol. This reminds me of taiwanese Aaron yan's controversy some time ago.read that his flight was delayed which made him come to his group's concert late.Their fans were bashing him and throwing tantrums about it.out of anger he went to their faces and was like....i dont give a rat's a*s about what you guys think,lol.He is still popular till today. Sulli is another actress that doesnt send them.Though,i dont understand that gal.she dey behave like pesin wey get kolomental sometimes.

while i would like to attribute sullis madness to drugs lol, the girl know wetin she dey do, its media play and i love her for not giving a rats a**
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:19pm On Aug 10, 2016
hilda90:
Lol.They say if u've got it,flaunt it.The girl has a nice body and is pretty tall,unlike most korean girls who are short engines. But truth be told,i no go fit wear that kinda dress comot for house o.That one na butt gown.if small wind blow,they fit see your undies.

i think fnc didnt pay her enough to buy pants, she wears shorter things on stage tho so it must feel pretty normal to her. by the way all the other short engines and i are gonna start a hate campaign against you on netizenbuzz till you send us a handwritten apology of not less than 500 hanja characters
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Happigirl12(f): 7:24pm On Aug 10, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

i think fnc didnt pay her enough to buy pants, she wears shorter things on stage tho so it must feel pretty normal to her. by the way all the other short engines and i are gonna start a hate campaign against you on netizenbuzz till you send us a handwritten apology of not less than 500 hanja characters

Ha, so you're a short engine.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 7:34pm On Aug 10, 2016
hilda90:

Sulli has problem normally. I don't get that girl. But what amazes me is Knetz obsession with whether she's wearing underwear in her pictures. I tire
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:36pm On Aug 10, 2016
Happigirl12:
Ha, so you're a short engine.

i am o, when God was dashing people height i must have been busy cyber stalking oppas

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 7:38pm On Aug 10, 2016
hilda90:

That's even if they let you go pass your bedroom door. I strongly believe there is bum shorts underneath that butt gown
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:44pm On Aug 10, 2016
bosslady1991:

That's even if they let you go pass your bedroom door. I strongly believe there is bum shorts underneath that butt gown

agreed
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 7:49pm On Aug 10, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

i am o, when God was dashing people height i must have been busy cyber stalking oppas

Buhahahahahaha. Oppas over height

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 9:47pm On Aug 10, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

Touché!
K-Ent this year get as e be. Apparently, this news was brought out as a distraction from what is really going on. There's a controversy about Comfort Women (Those tortured by the Japanese for sport) and its a serious issue.
Government self like to use celebs as scape Goats.

The girl who is translating in Netizenbuzz is a Big BlockB fan and seeing as her oppa is dating someone she Hates(that girls hates a lot of people. YG, Big bang,AOA,etc..in short, if she purposely puts up a translated article with like 10 upvotes, You will know its people she doesn't like. Meanwhile, If you click on the link to the article and chk the comments, there are a lot of upvotes for positive comments. she no go translate that one o ), the girl has gone into translating spree. its more than we have all seen and people dey laugh her.

Anyway, K-Ent is very interesting and tryna understand why they do the things they do will will give you serious headache.

Abeg o, I wan ask, where you dey get eng trans of Webtoons biko? I only know of The app "LINE".
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:15pm On Aug 10, 2016
ellab:

Touché!
K-Ent this year get as e be. Apparently, this news was brought out as a distraction from what is really going on. There's a controversy about Comfort Women (Those tortured by the Japanese for sport) and its a serious issue.
Government self like to use celebs as scape Goats.

The girl who is translating in Netizenbuzz is a Big BlockB fan and seeing as her oppa is dating someone she Hates(that girls hates a lot of people. YG, Big bang,AOA,etc..in short, if she purposely puts up a translated article with like 10 upvotes, You will know its people she doesn't like. Meanwhile, If you click on the link to the article and chk the comments, there are a lot of upvotes for positive comments. she no go translate that one o ), the girl has gone into translating spree. its more than we have all seen and people dey laugh her.

Anyway, K-Ent is very interesting and tryna understand why they do the things they do will will give you serious headache.

Abeg o, I wan ask, where you dey get eng trans of Webtoons biko? I only know of The app "LINE".

i dont do webtoons, its @happigirl12 and @slimadenike that were discussing webtoons, na dem go fit answer
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by adaocha: 2:07am On Aug 11, 2016
Can someone tell me if Let's Fight Ghost is worth starting? I start school in a week and im trying to watch as much as i can now. Taecyeon is adorable, but his acting has me feeling so-so from the previews I've seen. Or maybe I'm just too attached to Oh my Ghostess....
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by adaocha: 2:21am On Aug 11, 2016
Oh and for my Fated to Love You fans, if y'all can handle the older stuff and are looking for something different, jang hyuk and jang nara starred in "Successful story of a bright girl" back in 2002. I thoroughly enjoyed and it was nice seeing that their chemistry was still there 12 years later.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by adaocha: 2:35am On Aug 11, 2016
See how I'm just spamming you people. Sorry oo. I'm in a different time zone.
Anyways my huzzband Ji chang wook is coming back to kdramaland after Healer (best kdrama hands down). Working title is K2 and he will be opposite Yoona.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/08/10/yoona-confirmed-new-tvn-drama-starring-ji-chang-wook/

If the writers mess up this script, I will fight somebody for real.
I've missed bae so much cry

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by riovesper(m): 3:13am On Aug 11, 2016
episode 7 of "w" is finally out...

(1) (2) (3) ... (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) ... (2177) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.