Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,165 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1974058 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 11, 2015
Aida13:

The heirs!!,one of my 2014 best movie..very interesting
Confusing as how?..kim tan's mother is that woman dat stays at home but no one knows because she was just a mistress to kimtan's father and they were not married..if people know dat he is an illegitimate son,dey might disregard him or something sha dats y they asked the second wife(the school chairman) to act as his mom..won is the first wife's son(she's dead)

U'll enjoy it KIM TAN&CHA EUN SANG chincha daebak

Is this ur first time watching lee min ho's drama?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 6:20pm On Jan 11, 2015
shokky24:

The heirs!!,one of my 2014 best movie..very interesting
Confusing as how?..kim tan's mother is that woman dat stays at home but no one knows because she was just a mistress to kimtan's father and they were not married..if people know dat he is an illegitimate son,dey might disregard him or something sha dats y they asked the second wife(the school chairman) to act as his mom..won is the first wife's son(she's dead)

U'll enjoy it KIM TAN&CHA EUN SANG chincha daebak

Is this ur first time watching lee min ho's drama?

Lee Min-ho --- yep my first time really watching his drama. I only watched an episode or two of FAITH and lost interest.

Then watched a bit of Boys Over Flowers but dropped it. HEIRS is more bearable to watch so I'm sticking with it lol

Now in episode 06 and I liked the way they explained the who's who of the high school. So yeah, I'm beginning to figure out everyone's family tree grin

I like Woo Bin...also Lee Min-ho seems so full of sensitivity lmao so I'm "shipping" him and Park Shin-hye for now grin

Thanks too for explaining about Kim Tan. I love his mom lol she's so whacky. Hoping I get to finish this drama, then off to City Hunter.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by chenor(f): 8:32pm On Jan 11, 2015
Try ultimate audition and Princess hours. You will love it
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:36pm On Jan 11, 2015
@Fijiano202, you really should watch Dr Jin. It's awesome!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 11, 2015
Aida13:

Woo bin is so so annoying I just feel like punching him every time,always trying to make kim tan angry and bullying others...if kim tan knew he would not av told him who his mother was ,den he won't be using it against him now

City hunter too is interesting,just didn't like the ending...lee min ho was very handsome in the drama,it was his first drama I watched

Hello hello u shiny boy
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 11, 2015
chenor:
Try ultimate audition and Princess hours. You will love it
I like ultimate audition(especially the songs stand up by m2 junior ) but the ending sucks

Princess hour too is interesting
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 11, 2015
Atk01:
@Fijiano202, you really should watch Dr Jin. It's awesome!
Is it a village or city korean drama?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 11, 2015
Has anyone seen the kdrama yellow boot,am currently watching it gosh I feel like strangling choi yoo ra to death but I can't spoil my Tv u know cheesy
She's not human at all,she's an animal in human skin after all she said it herself "am I a human at all or am I crazy or am I a psychopath how can someone do such a thing and call myself a human" still she didn't change
My younger sis says she doesn't like the drama dat it makes people cry too much lol
But seriously the movie is just too much,it's more like glass mask

Has anyone seen glass mask what happen at the end,I just couldn't watch it to the end because it was not yet out when I was watching it,and when I watched it to season 5 and didn't see 6,moved on to another drama and lost interest in it(glass mask)

I heard the evil girl and the nice one are actually the same blood ,did she forgive her?,if I were in her shoes I would never ever forgive her
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 9:25pm On Jan 11, 2015
shokky24:

both.....both ur name hmmmmm
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:26pm On Jan 11, 2015
shokky24:

Both. The guy time - travelled back to the Joseon era from the present. It's a medical drama.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 11, 2015
fijiano202:
both.....both ur name hmmmmm
What's wrong with my name?
Ur name too hmmmmm
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 11, 2015
Atk01:
Both. The guy time - travelled back to the Joseon era from the present. It's a medical drama.
Like faith
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:33pm On Jan 11, 2015
shokky24:

Like faith
Yeah, kinda.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 9:35pm On Jan 11, 2015
Aida13:

Lee Min-ho --- yep my first time really watching his drama. I only watched an episode or two of FAITH and lost interest.

Then watched a bit of Boys Over Flowers but dropped it. HEIRS is more bearable to watch so I'm sticking with it lol

Now in episode 06 and I liked the way they explained the who's who of the high school. So yeah, I'm beginning to figure out everyone's family tree grin

I like Woo Bin...also Lee Min-ho seems so full of sensitivity lmao so I'm "shipping" him and Park Shin-hye for now grin

Thanks too for explaining about Kim Tan. I love his mom lol she's so whacky. Hoping I get to finish this drama, then off to City Hunter.

Heirs is ok ...they spent alot on the drama

Faith is the main reason why i dont wanna watch Dr Jin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 9:36pm On Jan 11, 2015
Atk01:
Yeah, kinda.
i hope Dr Jin is better than faith cos it got to a point that the drama got me pissed
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 11, 2015
fijiano202:
i hope Dr Jin is better than faith cos it got to a point that the drama got me pissed
Me too
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:38pm On Jan 11, 2015
fijiano202:
Which drama? Dr. Jin or Faith?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 9:40pm On Jan 11, 2015
Atk01:
Yeah, kinda.
check out this new drama....The Family is coming ...the pilot episode looks promising
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 9:41pm On Jan 11, 2015
Atk01:
faith
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 9:44pm On Jan 11, 2015
fijiano202:
Heirs is ok ...they spent alot on the drama

Faith is the main reason why i dont wanna watch Dr Jin

So true...Faith almost destroyed my interest in fusion/time travel dramas like Rooftop Prince and Return of Iljimae.

shokky24:

Woo bin is so so annoying I just feel like punching him every time,always trying to make kim tan angry and bullying others...if kim tan knew he would not av told him who his mother was ,den he won't be using it against him now
City hunter too is interesting,just didn't like the ending...lee min ho was very handsome in the drama,it was his first drama I watched
Hello hello u shiny boy

Lol @ Woo Bin...I'm not yet at that episode where we discover Woo Bin's betrayal. Still on ep 6. I hear City Hunter is a top-rated drama so I'm looking forward to it despite Lee Min-ho being the lead grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 9:45pm On Jan 11, 2015
Atk01:
also try rosy lovers ...its pretty great
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:47pm On Jan 11, 2015
fijiano202:
check out this new drama....The Family is coming ...the pilot episode looks promising
Is it a family centered drama? I love family dramas like King's family, What happens to my family etc.

I haven't watched faith, but from what I heard about faith, I bet Dr. Jin'll be better.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 9:48pm On Jan 11, 2015
shokky24:

What's wrong with my name?
Ur name too hmmmmm
i know my name is weird but ur name and ur pic are word and opposite ...cute pic but weird name ...what does ur shokky mean cos i kknow what it means in yoruba
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hulkhiharitoz(m): 9:51pm On Jan 11, 2015
I just finished hotel king .. It was wondaful .. Full of suspense .. U guys shud try it too.. So wetin b next movie to download na?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 9:51pm On Jan 11, 2015
Aida13:

So true...Faith almost destroyed my interest in fusion/time travel dramas like Rooftop Prince and Return of Iljimae.

Lol @ Woo Bin...I'm not yet at that episode where we discover Woo Bin's betrayal. Still on ep 6. I hear City Hunter is a top-rated drama so I'm looking forward to it despite Lee Min-ho being the lead grin

sup aghassi ..how was ur day......that Heir drama is kinda great but silly abit...both of them were bullys...one was reform but the other was in top form
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 9:53pm On Jan 11, 2015
shokky24:

Me too
pls tell me a lil abt yellow boots
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 9:54pm On Jan 11, 2015
Kkeut-Soon (Park Won-Suk), who left for the United States fifty years ago, returns to South Korea and appears in front of her family. Her family tries to inherit her money.

Main Cast:
Lee Jung Hyun as Na Joon Hee / Susan Johnson (31)
Jin Yi Han as Choi Dong Suk (33)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 9:56pm On Jan 11, 2015
A romantic comedy between a third-generation billionnaire with Dissociative Identity Disorder and a first-year Psychiatrist resident who treats him secretly.

After a traumatic experience in his childhood, Cha Do Hyun suffers memory lapses and his personality then fractured into seven different identities. A resident doctor, Oh Ri Jin, is a beautiful, innocent, and popular woman on the surface, but she and her twin brother, Oh Ri On, hide different facades. Oh Ri Jin is money-oriented, has messy habits, and dreams to be a pro wrestler; while Oh Ri On acts like a fool despite actually being a genius writer of detective novels.

Main Cast:
Ji Sung as “Cha Do Hyun, Shin Se Gi, Ferry Park, Ahn Yo Sub, Ahn Yo Na, Nana, and Mysterious X”
Hwang Jung Eum as Oh Ri Jin
Park Seo Joon as Oh Ri On
Oh Min Suk as Cha Ki Joon

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 11, 2015
fijiano202:
i know my name is weird but ur name and ur pic are word and opposite ...cute pic but weird name ...what does ur shokky mean cos i kknow what it means in yoruba
Mine is showkey as in daddy showkey,used to av dread as a kid my friends gave me mummy showkey I just made some changes,am not shoki av been bearing d name even b4 lil kesh thought of singing d song
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 10:03pm On Jan 11, 2015
A family drama about a college student couple who unintentionally becomes parents and realize the true meaning of love and life.
Jang Mi (Han Sun Hwa) is an immature mama’s girl who grew without experiencing any hardship in life. Unlike her parents’ will to marry her off to a promising man they choose for her, Jang Mi has the hope to marry someone she falls madly in love with. As she dates healthy and innocent engineering student Cha Dol (Lee Jang Woo), she slowly begins to realize the meaning of love.

Main Cast:
Lee Jang Woo as Park Cha Dol
Han Sun Hwa as Baek Jang Mi

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 11, 2015
hulkhiharitoz:
I just finished hotel king .. It was wondaful .. Full of suspense .. U guys shud try it too.. So wetin b next movie to download na?
Av watched it it's ok,but the way dat guy do his eyes whenever he's angry makes me laugh
Dat his father ehn ehn ,even with one leg wicked man
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 10:06pm On Jan 11, 2015
shokky24:

Mine is showkey as in daddy showkey,used to av dread as a kid my friends gave me mummy showkey I just made some changes,am not shoki av been bearing d name even b4 lil kesh thought of singing d song
oh thats better...tell me a lil abt yellow Boot.. i may download it tonight

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.