Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (424) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1972119 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:08am On Nov 04, 2016

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:11am On Nov 04, 2016
OK OK last 1 I promise

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 10:38am On Nov 04, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

we no get mb lol
grin grin okay
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 11:38am On Nov 04, 2016
SlimAdenike:

Don't attack me o DOTS fans but I don't miss them or the drama,would be glad when another drama take over the DOTS craze

#gbam. I don't miss them or the drama. And I won't hear the end of it during the award show this december. *deep sigh*
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 12:02pm On Nov 04, 2016
bosslady1991:

#gbam. I don't miss them or the drama. And I won't hear the end of it during the award show this december. *deep sigh*

Nah only them camera go dey follow for KBS awards this year.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 12:46pm On Nov 04, 2016
SlimAdenike:

Nah only them camera go dey follow for KBS awards this year.

As in ehn. And I am sure I'd be rolling my eyes throughout that awards show. Lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Prinxxdave: 1:34pm On Nov 04, 2016
SlimAdenike:

Don't attack me o DOTS fans but I don't miss them or the drama,would be glad when another drama take over the DOTS craze

i don hear u ooo
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Tolulopy(m): 1:45pm On Nov 04, 2016
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 5:19pm On Nov 04, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

haba @ whoever said lmh n lks look alike, that's like the worst insult of the century, maybe the person is talking about their heights, I guess lks's appeal is that he is funny cos I'm sure even a blind person knows the guy isn't fine, I laughed every time they claimed he looked like Ashton kutcher while watching innocent man.I love him tho but he ain't fine
Lmao! Insult of the century indeed.
I don't like dissing people's looks but Lee kwang soo's own is obvious/glaring,lol.maybe the person was talking about their heights.
I think everyone likes him cos he's funny and has a charming personality.But he's not fine at all.
Anyway,I like him.His scenes are always funny.He made me laugh out loud in city hunter.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 5:21pm On Nov 04, 2016
Tolulopy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K57MazPvAGY
Is this ep14 preview??who harmed my je ha?
That Anna/jeha scene is so cute...so romantic.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 6:13pm On Nov 04, 2016
I was watching a drama today, and the women were just twirling their chopsticks around and playing with their Jjajjangmyun, I was so annoyed ehn.
Like the price of noodles, esp Indomie has gone up and these ones are playing around with food! cheesy cheesy
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:33pm On Nov 04, 2016
Atk01:
I was watching a drama today, and the women were just twirling their chopsticks around and playing with their Jjajjangmyun, I was so annoyed ehn.
Like the price of noodles, esp Indomie has gone up and these ones are playing around with food! cheesy cheesy

I actually made d mistake of asking my little cousin to get me indomie n egg with 100 naira 2 weeks ago, she came back telling me super pack is 80 bucks before she even completed her story I collected my money n had a nice hungry nap

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:23pm On Nov 04, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

I actually made d mistake of asking my little cousin to get me indomie n egg with 100 naira 2 weeks ago, she came back telling me super pack is 80 bucks before she even completed her story I collected my money n had a nice hungry nap
Lmao @ nice hungry nap. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Btw, super pack is 90 bucks here. sad it's not funny anymore.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:37pm On Nov 04, 2016
Atk01:
Lol.Koreans don't joke with food o.Their dramas dey make me hungry.
maybe those women dey do shakara(or maybe they were asked to act that way).
That's why I like wookie.He doesn't play with drama food.I heard he finished all the food they brought to empress ki set,lol.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:45pm On Nov 04, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:46pm On Nov 04, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

Lmao!
100 naira for indomie and egg in this buharialized economy?Super pack is 80 naira in my area too.But one indomie is too small na,unless your stomach is the size of my thumb.
Me wey dey watch my shape eat one and half and I don't eat too much.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:50pm On Nov 04, 2016
K2 bts. its so weird seeing Yoo Jin's Secretary laugh,lol.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 8:03pm On Nov 04, 2016
Learn how to start soaking garri and be great.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:11pm On Nov 04, 2016
hilda90:

Lol.Koreans don't joke with food o.Their dramas dey make me hungry.
maybe those women dey do shakara(or maybe they were asked to act that way).
That's why I like wookie.He doesn't play with drama food.I heard he finished all the food they brought to empress ki set,lol.
My mum says hungry people shouldn't watch kdramas. One bowl of sticky rice, one pot of soup and one million side dishes to go.....and you'll be here thinking of your life. cheesy

Btw, who is else is going to watch Entourage? It started today. Seo Kang Joon, Lee Kwang Soo and the rest of the bubbly cast?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:45pm On Nov 04, 2016
Atk01:
Lmao @ nice hungry nap. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Btw, super pack is 90 bucks here. sad it's not funny anymore.
hmm
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:51pm On Nov 04, 2016
hilda90:

Lmao!
100 naira for indomie and egg in this buharialized economy?Super pack is 80 naira in my area too.But one indomie is too small na,unless your stomach is the size of my thumb.
Me wey dey watch my shape eat one and half and I don't eat too much.

I really don't eat much which is weird cos I was a very heavy eater as a child, I don't know what changed me but if you drop a pot of meat or a bucket of icecream in front of me, it will disappear in 5 minutes
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:57pm On Nov 04, 2016
Atk01:

My mum says hungry people shouldn't watch kdramas. One bowl of sticky rice, one pot of soup and one million side dishes to go.....and you'll be here thinking of your life. cheesy

Btw, who is else is going to watch Entourage? It started today. Seo Kang Joon, Lee Kwang Soo and the rest of the bubbly cast?

lol its only the meat that entices me in dramas

I haven't seen the American entourage yet,both the series n d movie so I don't think I'm watching this one anytime soon

p.s: I don't know why I always confuse seo kang joon,park seo joon and song jae rim,they don't even look alike maybe it's all the letter s

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 11:29pm On Nov 04, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

lol its only the meat that entices me in dramas

I haven't seen the American entourage yet,both the series n d movie so I don't think I'm watching this one anytime soon

p.s: I don't know why I always confuse seo kang joon,park seo joon and song jae rim,they don't even look alike maybe it's all the letter s

I don't confuse those ones. The ones that scatters my brain are Park so dam and Kim Go eun. Then Jang Nara and Go hye sun. It takes seconds for my brain to sort out who is who.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by nellyalph: 7:04am On Nov 05, 2016
Go Anna should borrow some brain from the step mom. don't know why she would want to face her head on.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:23am On Nov 05, 2016
bosslady1991:

I don't confuse those ones. The ones that scatters my brain are Park so dam and Kim Go eun. Then Jang Nara and Go hye sun. It takes seconds for my brain to sort out who is who.

lol and those ones are so easy for me
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ftmum: 9:07am On Nov 05, 2016
Morning oppas

Any new romantic , interesting, sweet grin movies to watch.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:40am On Nov 05, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

so I really am not interested in this cos I feel like its a cf for Lotte and i dont even know where the hell people download web dramas from, all I know is how do I become Lee cho hee, does she get to kiss all of the guys dayummm?? God must love her, after years of playing side roles she's suddenly surrounded by so much hotness.I hope nasty fangirls won't attack her sha *looking at exo-k's*

about d lmh issue, there's a rumor park hae jin is out so he needs to be replaced, don't take my word for it, na rumor

Thanks girl, anything is better than nothing, as for exo-k's i think some of the bad eggs are beginning to understand, D. O has a kiss scene. In his new wed drama positive physique, and the responses weren't as bad.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:44am On Nov 05, 2016
bosslady1991:

Your THIRST is strong!

You can't blame her, it is not easy watching your dreams come alive and not take action, lol.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:06am On Nov 05, 2016
sarang60:

Thanks girl, anything is better than nothing, as for exo-k's i think some of the bad eggs are beginning to understand, D. O has a kiss scene. In his new wed drama positive physique, and the responses weren't as bad.

exo fans! positive responses! color me shocked, I hope this change becomes permanent

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 12:28pm On Nov 05, 2016
Is this news true that Lee min ho will be doing a drama on the 16 of this month titled legend of blue seas
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:04pm On Nov 05, 2016
lordprogress:
Is this news true that Lee min ho will be doing a drama on the 16 of this month titled legend of blue seas

yes he has a drama this month, don't know the date it starts sha
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 9:25pm On Nov 05, 2016
I watched the hell out of Entourage, both the Tv series and movie. The remake by TvN is actually good. Episode 1 and 2...jjang.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.