Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,114 members, 7,828,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (425) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1980688 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) ... (2178) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by trendphemmy(m): 3:21am On Nov 06, 2016
pls any movie similar to dong Yi, or
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by trendphemmy(m): 3:24am On Nov 06, 2016
pls any movie similar to dong Yi, or jumong
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:19pm On Nov 06, 2016
finally got to catch up on the man living in my house and I Love it,I loved intense melodramatic soo ae in mask n I'm loving her silly comedic side here, Jo bo ah is silly n awful but I absolutely love her,she'll be pulling some annoying stunt n I'll just be going "aww she's so pretty, her eyes are like sulli's", a friend of mine has always been into Kim ji hoon n she's always talking about how hot he is but I never saw it probably cos he's short but omG I'm a total convert right now,cos he looks so pretty, yeokshi Korean guys always look hot with their hair pulled up,as for Kim young kwang my love he's just so tall n hot n I really find it hard to pay attention to his acting cos I get so distracted by his lips *yum*, I just hope he doesn't have some kind of terminal illness let it just be phobia that is making him dizzy.

super glad something about 1% has been extended to 16 episodes although technically its still 8 episodes as they're 30 minutes each but who cares about technicalities when I am blessed with a healthy dose of cuteness n chemistry between the main leads
*side note*: finally tae ha got more than a line in an episode after 9 freaking episodes I swear I was wondering why he was even casted if he doesn't even say more than 1 line, and can they please give ji su less boring songs, those kids must love him to pieces to stand such boredom.

chicken pox Don heal,work resumes tomorrow SHI!T

*currently watching*: woman with a suitcase, something about 1%, the man living in my house
song of d day:control- cnblue
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Adageorge(f): 5:23pm On Nov 06, 2016
Queen man make sense, it seems old Korean drama beta pass new one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 5:28pm On Nov 06, 2016
Lol Entourage is bae,cant wait for next week.
P.S bok shil'brother is damn gorgeous, I just dey look am lyk see fine Bibi.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Adageorge(f): 5:31pm On Nov 06, 2016
trendphemmy:
pls any movie similar to dong Yi, or jumong
godess of fire, kanchi , the moon that embraces d sun, n faith or mirror of d witch
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 8:40pm On Nov 06, 2016
I don't know how to explain this feeling I get from 1% of something. It is so peaceful, no drama, background music is smooth, no ratings war. Its like this is what I need in this crazy hot recession time. Reality is hard enough, atleast let the fantasy be peaceful. Thanks to this drama.

And for a good laugh watch the parody remake of Secret garden by Big bang on Youtube. I died last night while watching. G-dragon played Ha ji won's part and TOP played Hyun bin's part

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dayoto: 11:41pm On Nov 06, 2016
Has anyone here watched WAR OF THE SON?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Agent470(m): 10:22pm On Nov 07, 2016
Only you
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:40pm On Nov 07, 2016
vixx's the closer sounds like a mixture of 1 of shinee's great songs n 1 of vixx's good songs n I Love it, ken's high notes,Ravi's rap, n's soothing voice, hyuk's suddenly sounding like onew's voice... I haven't seen d MV yet but I bet they'll have a crazy cool choreography n a pretty weird storyline that will have me going "wait, what is this even about" I swear the last vixx storyline I fully understood was Hyde n that was released like a million years ago.

*side note*: t-ara better bring it this comeback, I didn't like so crazy, it was too noisy poppy (I still jam to it tho), t-ara shines more with noisy edm so I hope they go back to that.

*currently watching*: woman with a suitcase, something about 1%, the man living in my house
song of d day: don't leave- t-ara
song of d week: the closer- vixx
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 6:01am On Nov 08, 2016
Dayoto:
Has anyone here watched WAR OF THE SON?
Yes..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by elektra(f): 9:17pm On Nov 08, 2016
kangminhyuksho:
finally got to catch up on the man living in my house and I Love it,I loved intense melodramatic soo ae in mask n I'm loving her silly comedic side here, Jo bo ah is silly n awful but I absolutely love her,she'll be pulling some annoying stunt n I'll just be going "aww she's so pretty, her eyes are like sulli's", a friend of mine has always been into Kim ji hoon n she's always talking about how hot he is but I never saw it probably cos he's short but omG I'm a total convert right now,cos he looks so pretty, yeokshi Korean guys always look hot with their hair pulled up,as for Kim young kwang my love he's just so tall n hot n I really find it hard to pay attention to his acting cos I get so distracted by his lips *yum*, I just hope he doesn't have some kind of terminal illness let it just be phobia that is making him dizzy.

I am also loving the man in my house. I have been so busy with school that I stopped watching shows completely but I am a giant Kim Young Kwang fan and I had to watch it. The first 4 episodes kept me glued because I was so curious about the back story and why he married soo ae's mum but they revealed everything in episode 5 now I'm worried the show might start to get boring. Have you watched Go Ho's starry night? Young Kwang and SNSD Yuri were part of the main cast. I liked it a lot.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:37pm On Nov 08, 2016
elektra:

I am also loving the man in my house. I have been so busy with school that I stopped watching shows completely but I am a giant Kim Young Kwang fan and I had to watch it. The first 4 episodes kept me glued because I was so curious about the back story and why he married soo ae's mum but they revealed everything in episode 5 now I'm worried the show might start to get boring. Have you watched Go Ho's starry night? Young Kwang and SNSD Yuri were part of the main cast. I liked it a lot.

I thought goho's starry night was a web drama that was why I didn't show any interest in it, is it a full drama?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by elektra(f): 10:55pm On Nov 08, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

I thought goho's starry night was a web drama that was why I didn't show any interest in it, is it a full drama?
It is a web drama. It is short and sweet.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:23am On Nov 09, 2016
Lee hong ki is dating han bo reum, I haven't watched modern farmer yet so I have no idea who the hell she is but I'm super happy for hongki oppa, hmm with all the political scandal going on in Korea many relationships are going to be exposed, I've seen 3 just this week,I hope this is d end of scandals.

song of d day: I'm with you- shinee
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 10:32am On Nov 09, 2016
kangminhyuksho:
Lee hong ki is dating han bo reum, I haven't watched modern farmer yet so I have no idea who the hell she is but I'm super happy for hongki oppa, hmm with all the political scandal going on in Korea many relationships are going to be exposed, I've seen 3 just this week,I hope this is d end of scandals.

song of d day: I'm with you- shinee

That actress played a ghost twice first in master sun as so ji sub (infinite's L) dead childhood first love then in let's fight ghost as a bullied korean star who commit suicide.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:27am On Nov 09, 2016
SlimAdenike:

That actress played a ghost twice first in master sun as so ji sub (infinite's L) dead childhood first love then in let's fight ghost as a bullied korean star who commit suicide.

oh she was that girl in masters sun,didn't know that, I can't even remember her face n I haven't watched let's fight ghost yet
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by clemxygentle(m): 3:18pm On Nov 09, 2016
Afternoon, please I need to know when K2 season 2 will be out. Can't avoid to miss it ......thanks
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 09, 2016
bosslady1991:
It is my turn today. So can someone recommend some kdramas for me. Because everything they are showing now pisses me off. The only thing I'm watching now is '1% of something' and its the only thing giving me life. Have dropped every other drama. Have branched out into filipino dramas sha, maybe I should extend it to Chinese too.

Kdrama is breaking my heart jere...

Chinese is best. so interesting
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by elektra(f): 8:56pm On Nov 09, 2016
clemxygentle:
Afternoon, please I need to know when K2 season 2 will be out. Can't avoid to miss it ......thanks

There is season 2
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:08pm On Nov 09, 2016
elektra:

There is season 2

I think he's talking about DVDs Igbo boys sell, they must have divided it into million seasons
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by shawee4u(m): 10:37pm On Nov 09, 2016
Hello pals Am new to this thread
Pls can someone help me with sites to download korean movie series ? Plus name of some interesting series
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:02am On Nov 10, 2016
shawee4u:
Hello pals Am new to this thread
Pls can someone help me with sites to download korean movie series ? Plus name of some interesting series
welcome, visit Sojuoppa.net
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by clemxygentle(m): 12:26pm On Nov 10, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

I think he's talking about DVDs Igbo boys sell, they must have divided it into million seasons

Ure wrong bro..... I download from sojuoppa.net . Never knew episode 14 will be the last.... Thanks anyway
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:14pm On Nov 10, 2016
What more can be said

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 4:37pm On Nov 10, 2016
Chingus......Finally back from my exile. A lot of new dramas airing now, its like I went away for a year. I saw a lot of updates and I'm like.....how?? What have I missed? Who has killed who of recent? I don't know where to start from.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 4:54pm On Nov 10, 2016
@kangminhyuksho we need to give a standing ovation to our girl Da Hyun in 1% of something. A female heroine that stands for herself and tells the guy to choose now btw her and his clingy ex. And calls bullsh*t on what other people tell her about her man. Its like I'm watching something out of this world.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by newintexas: 6:04pm On Nov 10, 2016
Read about this for the first time today. I was still hooked on Bollywood undecided undecided. I have already found some on Netflix. I can't wait to get home to watch. I was running out of interesting Bollywood movies anyway. Is there a trend/Topic on Bollywood movies here on nairaland. Please send me the link if there is. Thanks
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Adageorge(f): 7:49pm On Nov 10, 2016
hilda90:

Lol,so true. Best reply ever!
I have stopped reading some db posts but got curious and read d whole comments.

Can't believe someone on db said Lee min ho looks like Lee kwang soo.Like wtf?
sorry to say this,but Lee kwang soo is among the Korean actors I don't find attractive.I don't get his appeal.

*Modified* oops, seems I quoted d wrong person.I was trying to reply to Atk01.lol...
It seems so dear
lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:25am On Nov 11, 2016
clemxygentle:

Ure wrong bro..... I download from sojuoppa.net . Never knew episode 14 will be the last.... Thanks anyway

I thought it was supposed to be 16 episodes n I'm not a bro dude, you can call me noona lol, wait till this weekend, I think it ends then
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:38am On Nov 11, 2016
bosslady1991:
@kangminhyuksho we need to give a standing ovation to our girl Da Hyun in 1% of something. A female heroine that stands for herself and tells the guy to choose now btw her and his clingy ex. And calls bullsh*t on what other people tell her about her man. Its like I'm watching something out of this world.

she is a freaking hero, excuse me I have to Go knead dough (that is my favorite line right now)

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 12:44am On Nov 11, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

she is a freaking hero, excuse me I have to Go knead dough (that is my favorite line right now)
Are you Nan Gil? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) ... (2178) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.