Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (452) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1972680 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 5:41pm On Jan 08, 2017
Happy birthday@vikkytan,slimadenike,have a blast,and please deliver my cake o.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 8:46pm On Jan 08, 2017
Happy birthday Slimadenike and Vikkytan. I hope you both had fun today. Stay healthy! Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by megola: 8:50pm On Jan 08, 2017
vikkytan49:
Morning chingus, today is my birthday happy birthday to me llnp...

@adenike na today too right?
happy bday baes....LLNP

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by megola: 8:53pm On Jan 08, 2017
well....i don't usually watch sad dramas...but jst felt like watching this...melodrama..
ON D WAY 2 Airport.
I think melodramas are good in dea own ways...and make u realise real life isn't as sweet and easy as portrayed in other dramas... was really worth watching...
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:25pm On Jan 08, 2017
Atk01:

I dont really care about music, so I'm good to go. Love their dramas and variety shows.
Plus they have a YouTube channel where you can watch their shows with English subs.

yeah but not all shows are subbed on time
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 08, 2017
Atk01:

Ha! They are diff actors o. The mlfas actor is Ahn Jae Hyun.
Phewwww.

Where did I see this guy?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 08, 2017
megola:
well....i don't usually watch sad dramas...but jst felt like watching this...melodrama..
ON D WAY 2 Airport.
I think melodramas are good in dea own ways...and make u realise real life isn't as sweet and easy as portrayed in other dramas... was really worth watching...
Watch it.
It's my best drama of 2016. So realistic and matured.
Wasn't surprised d lead actress went home with two awards. Well deserved awards.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 08, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

I have no bday mate tho. *singing in rihanna voice* story of my life, searching for the right but it keeps avoiding me
Which month.
So I will get matey for ya
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by urbanaira(f): 9:43pm On Jan 08, 2017
Pls navwhere can I download Korean song.... There theme song tho
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 08, 2017
Atk01:

I dont really care about music, so I'm good to go. Love their dramas and variety shows.
Plus they have a YouTube channel where you can watch their shows with English subs.
Try and care o. Nothing beats good music in this world.
U can watch and forget drama but can play good music always for yrs.

It's very soothing and why I lv kpop is bc they r at least human. Can't stomach d noise we call music and d American nonsense except for few. And all genre of human can enjoy them together.

Ur sis here that's addicted to k pop got me curious and if I go to soompi it's from one k pop idol to another.
Now I'm about to become headmaster grin
And I lv hw their boys swag. I wish I'm under 16. I will audition straight away.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:05pm On Jan 08, 2017
Happy birthday Slimadenike and Vikkytan, hope you guys enjoyed your day and relaxed with one drama or two, I pray that your exsistence continually be a blessing to those around you. Amen. Enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:08pm On Jan 08, 2017
gmorn:

Which month.
So I will get matey for ya

I was just thinking the same thing, let kang tell us oooh so that we can find a bornday mate for her
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:19pm On Jan 08, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

yeah but not all shows are subbed on time
True, they are subbed a week after broadcast.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:21pm On Jan 08, 2017
gmorn:

Phewwww.

Where did I see this guy?

Who are you: School 2015?
Village: Secret Achiara?
Reply 1994?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:23pm On Jan 08, 2017
gmorn:

Try and care o. Nothing beats good music in this world.
U can watch and forget drama but can play good music always for yrs.

It's very soothing and why I lv kpop is bc they r at least human. Can't stomach d noise we call music and d American nonsense except for few. And all genre of human can enjoy them together.

Ur sis here that's addicted to k pop got me curious and if I go to soompi it's from one k pop idol to another.
Now I'm about to become headmaster grin
And I lv hw their boys swag. I wish I'm under 16. I will audition straight away.
I tried kpop, it didn't work for me. I'm content with their OSTs and few songs from solo artists.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:25pm On Jan 08, 2017
urbanaira:
Pls navwhere can I download Korean song.... There theme song tho
Depends on what you're looking for. Most times I just Google "(drama name) OST download" and click on whichever link works in the search results.

You can try mp3komplit or mp3lio. They usually upload their songs.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by megola: 10:43pm On Jan 08, 2017
gmorn:

Watch it.
It's my best drama of 2016. So realistic and matured.
Wasn't surprised d lead actress went home with two awards. Well deserved awards.
I actually finished watching it yesterday...really didn't regret downloading d drama...very matured I must say..it takes ur mind off the usual way korean drama...goes...
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:31pm On Jan 08, 2017
gmorn:
Which month. So I will get matey for ya
hmm na march o
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by aflam2you: 3:02am On Jan 09, 2017
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 6:57am On Jan 09, 2017
sarang60:
Happy birthday Slimadenike and Vikkytan, hope you guys enjoyed your day and relaxed with one drama or two, I pray that your exsistence continually be a blessing to those around you. Amen. Enjoy.

AMEN, thanks everybody God bless you all..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 6:13pm On Jan 09, 2017
Atk01:

I tried kpop, it didn't work for me. I'm content with their OSTs and few songs from solo artists.

We are so alike. Strictly OSTs and few songs from solo artists. I can't stand boy/girl groups.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 6:22pm On Jan 09, 2017
I finally sat down to see SBS awards and KBS awards over the weekend. Haven't seen MBC yet.

No chill for kbs o, they did not even nominate Uncontrollably fond for ANY award. NOTHING! NADA! Kwb was only nominated for one category like that. Everyone wanted Best couple award at KBS. KBS awards was the most hilarious.

Now I am back to thinking about Lee jong suk drama with suzy *deep sigh*

By the way, I love Sulli even tho half of S.korea hates her. Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:46pm On Jan 09, 2017
bosslady1991:
I finally sat down to see SBS awards and KBS awards over the weekend. Haven't seen MBC yet.

No chill for kbs o, they did not even nominate Uncontrollably fond for ANY award. NOTHING! NADA! Kwb was only nominated for one category like that. Everyone wanted Best couple award at KBS. KBS awards was the most hilarious.

Now I am back to thinking about Lee jong suk drama with suzy *deep sigh*

By the way, I love Sulli even tho half of S.korea hates her. Hahahahaha
I watched both MBC and KBS with some clips from SBS, and I agree, KBS was the best. Very classy and interesting. That best couple thingy was funny sha, but a couple I really wanted to win didn't. Very disappointing.

Did you see Bogum and Joongki supporting each other with tears? Very funny and touching. And that little girl with her huge Joongki crush.

No comment for Sulli.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 8:36pm On Jan 09, 2017
Atk01:

I watched both MBC and KBS with some clips from SBS, and I agree, KBS was the best. Very classy and interesting. That best couple thingy was funny sha, but a couple I really wanted to win didn't. Very disappointing.

Did you see Bogum and Joongki supporting each other with tears? Very funny and touching. And that little girl with her huge Joongki crush.

No comment for Sulli.

I haven't seen MBC yet. Lool. That little girl did not hold back at all. She has a huge crush on him. And when Bogum started and joongki teared up. That got me. No one was talking about the grand Award, everyone wanted the Best couple Award. It was fun. Which couple didn't get an award? I think all the couples got a best couple award.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:08pm On Jan 09, 2017
bosslady1991:

I haven't seen MBC yet. Lool. That little girl did not hold back at all. She has a huge crush on him. And when Bogum started and joongki teared up. That got me. No one was talking about the grand Award, everyone wanted the Best couple Award. It was fun. Which couple didn't get an award? I think all the couples got a best couple award.
It was a couple from a weekend drama jare. KBS used them to promote the drama a lot because viewers really liked them. They had great chemistry together and people (me included) shipped them together irl. I was almost sure they were going to get the best couple thingy, but I was wrong.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 10:46pm On Jan 09, 2017
Atk01:

It was a couple from a weekend drama jare. KBS used them to promote the drama a lot because viewers really liked them. They had great chemistry together and people (me included) shipped them together irl. I was almost sure they were going to get the best couple thingy, but I was wrong.

OMG!!!! That's so true. I completely forgot them. The couple from "Five Enough". I loved them in that drama. People even say its the drama that made Sung joon famous now. The trending couple now is the ones from Gentlemen of Wolgyesu Tailor Shop. "Ah-choo couple"
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 11:14pm On Jan 09, 2017
bosslady1991:

OMG!!!! That's so true. I completely forgot them. The couple from "Five Enough". I loved them in that drama. People even say its the drama that made Sung joon famous now. The trending couple now is the ones from Gentlemen of Wolgyesu Tailor Shop. "Ah-choo couple"
He's Sung Hoon actually, Sung Joon is another actor. But yeah, the drama made him famous.
You watch KBS weekend dramas too? Cool!
I don't have anything against the Ah chop couple, but I guess since they are the ones trending KBS decided to give them instead. But to me, the golf couple was better. Okay maybe I'm a little biased because I loved Five Enough and I can't seem to like the Tailor shop drama no matter how much I try.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 10, 2017
If she is still like this at this age, gosh, she is too beautiful.
Her smiles always radiant

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 10, 2017
U know I once asked myself why did they cast the mothers they are using in d tailor shop.
One is so frail looking that i wonder if there is emergency can she save herself?
The next one is usin a whole bottle of pancake on her face that she always end up looking like ojuju with d worst dress sense ever.is she in d drama for comic relief cos that's what I think her role is and she is not even playing it well. Another is the prison boy mum.
Haba!
Want to give up on the drama but for the lead guy. I like him
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 10, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

hmm na march o
K.
I pray I will remember.my achilles heel.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:24pm On Jan 10, 2017
ze:a isn't renewing their contracts, I hope they don't go the beast route, this is one group that needs to disband like yesterday,they haven't released anything as a group in like forever and honestly they have the corniest choreography/wardrobe choices, in fact im sure theyve lost their appeal,anyway siwan and hyungsik are already established actors so they're goods to go,and the rest can just find something else to do,I wish them luck and it's not hard to say goodbye

Suzy is releasing a solo album (damnnn u jyp), honestly the only way I see this working out is if he gives her a song like fei's fantasy, stressless, simple, forgettable song or if he can get baekhyun to sing with her again cos dream was such a good song even though I doubt Suzy can perform it live without going off pitch. the biggest mistake he can make is making her promote a ballad,I hope he doesnt cos he's gonna end up giving her high notes and she's gonna crash under that weight.

*currently watching*: weightlifting fairy Kim bok joo
song of d day:this fool- wonder girls
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 6:46pm On Jan 10, 2017
Wanna say thank you all for the birthday wishes *big hug* I really appreciate

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.