Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (453) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1972589 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 7:20pm On Jan 10, 2017
SlimAdenike:
Wanna say thank you all for the birthday wishes *big hug* I really appreciate

Thank you isn't enough na. What about the goodies and mostly especially, where's my chocolate cake? I can give you my address sad
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:40pm On Jan 10, 2017
gmorn:
U know I once asked myself why did they cast the mothers they are using in d tailor shop.
One is so frail looking that i wonder if there is emergency can she save herself?
The next one is usin a whole bottle of pancake on her face that she always end up looking like ojuju with d worst dress sense ever.is she in d drama for comic relief cos that's what I think her role is and she is not even playing it well. Another is the prison boy mum.
Haba!
Want to give up on the drama but for the lead guy. I like him

Funny enough, I think one of the reasons I don't like the drama that much is because of the lead guy. I've never liked him.
I can't wait for the tailor shop to end. Not my type of weekend drama.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 8:07pm On Jan 10, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
I hope he doesnt cos he's gonna end up giving her high notes and she's gonna crash under that weight..

Hehehe she definitely gonna end up screaming it instead of hitting it, seriously i don't know why jy doesn't give vocal lessons to their artists.. It's just hard to find a proficient vocalist under jy talkless of good vocalist even hyorin is not even a proficient vocalist, she declined, her highest rating was good vocalist in 2015, she dropped from good to above average vocalist, and now above average to proficient vocalist, which means her technique is not good yet...
As much as i hate s.m ent bcause they always overwork their artists, they have so many good vocalists under their belt, including their idols like Chen who is proficient to good vocalist at such a young age and d.o who is proficient, a highly skilled rating.. And also their solo singers...

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:21pm On Jan 10, 2017
vikkytan49:

Hehehe she definitely gonna end up screaming it instead of hitting it, seriously i don't know why jy doesn't give vocal lessons to their artists.. It's just hard to find a proficient vocalist under jy talkless of good vocalist even hyorin is not even a proficient vocalist, she declined, her highest rating was good vocalist in 2015, she dropped from good to above average vocalist, and now above average to proficient vocalist, which means her technique is not good yet...
As much as i hate s.m ent bcause they always overwork their artists, they have so many good vocalists under their belt, including their idols like Chen who is proficient to good vocalist at such a young age and d.o who is proficient, a highly skilled rating.. And also their solo singers...

lol don't bury jyp artists o,jun k and jb are pretty good

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:42am On Jan 11, 2017
birthdays: 1. the delectable son ye jin 2. the uber hot Kim young kwang

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by chikk(f): 10:11am On Jan 11, 2017
hello people, good morning and happy new year! pls o, can someone help me with a good movie list to watch? tv series. something classic and quite interesting. romance if possible and preferably not set in the jeosong era. and what happened to 'empee4soju' site pls? And why the heck is nairaland not displaying the name?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 10:34am On Jan 11, 2017
I was bored some days ago and I checked out solomon's perjury. Like play like play, I am in episode 7, following the drama. I was supposed to just see episode 1 alone. Anyone watching too?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:39am On Jan 11, 2017
bosslady1991:
I was bored some days ago and I checked out solomon's perjury. Like play like play, I am in episode 7, following the drama. I was supposed to just see episode 1 alone. Anyone watching too?

I love the lead actress she's one of the child actresses I've been watching out for to make it big but I'm not watching it yet,I want to watch the Japanese version first.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:52am On Jan 11, 2017
vikkytan49:

You mentioned Chen and D.O and I am smiling also don't forget baekhyun.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 3:17pm On Jan 11, 2017
bosslady1991:
Me,love the lead actress,and the storyline makes sense
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 5:20pm On Jan 11, 2017
Dqueenzy:
Me,love the lead actress,and the storyline makes sense

Yeah. I was suprised too! I wasn't going to see it, I just thought to try out one episode and I ended up watching 7episodes at a stretch. The actress is making a lot of sense.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 5:25pm On Jan 11, 2017
bosslady1991:

Yeah. I was suprised too! I wasn't going to see it, I just thought to try out one episode and I ended up watching 7episodes at a stretch. The actress is making a lot of sense.
Iwas trying hard,to remember where i knw her frm,until i realized we were from the same state,lol,kidding tho,then my brain just snapped and i realize she was in mlfas,the sad part is it's just 12 episode.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 6:51pm On Jan 11, 2017
chikk:
hello people, good morning and happy new year! pls o, can someone help me with a good movie list to watch? tv series. something classic and quite interesting. romance if possible and preferably not set in the jeosong era. and what happened to 'empee4soju' site pls? And why the heck is nairaland not displaying the name?

sojuoppa.net
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:13am On Jan 12, 2017
birthdays: 1. the very gorgeous Kim sarang 2. the very gorgeous Lee bo young 3. my newest love d.o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:46pm On Jan 12, 2017
Happy birthday squishy, I know you hate being called cute but it can't be helped as you are always so adorable. I wish you all the happiness in the world.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 7:47am On Jan 13, 2017
bosslady1991:

I'm watching...
That ji hoon get a lot of secrets.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 7:49am On Jan 13, 2017
sarang60:

You mentioned Chen and D.O and I am smiling also don't forget baekhyun.
Yes baekhyun is pretty skilled too...

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 7:51am On Jan 13, 2017
bosslady1991:

I've been watching ever since it started airing...
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:21am On Jan 13, 2017
ugghh weightlifting fairy has ended, I didn't think I'd enjoy it,I went in for the cast but it was so worth it,I guess its cos they didn't focus on the sports part. njh did really well,I know his character was a simple one to pull off but I could see improvement, I hope he continues to improve, my only problem was I still didn't see bok joo as a weightlifter,I mean she's just so thin and she still tended to overact the fat thing, aside from that I'm satisfied with this one,and I've been going about telling people I'm so suweegg

song of d day: empty room- zhoumi

side note: I have nothing new to watch I think its time I finally see dream high 2, I've been putting it off cos I heard its not as good as the first one, I guess I'm gonna see for myself
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:04am On Jan 13, 2017
birthdays: 1. Lee seungi oppa( mtcheww military) 2. goo hara

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:39am On Jan 13, 2017
Hahaha the cutest goblin yet

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by chikk(f): 12:21pm On Jan 13, 2017
post=52725465:

sojuoppa.net

This site has a whole lot of redirects. I couldn't conveniently search for or browse through the site for Korean shows, and ultimately, I just couldn't download anything.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:49pm On Jan 13, 2017
chikk:

This site has a whole lot of redirects. I couldn't conveniently search for or browse through the site for Korean shows, and ultimately, I just couldn't download anything.

try m p 4 soju.net it's kinda better,don't include d spaces o,I did that so it shows cos nairaland keeps censoring the full website
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 13, 2017
How can chicken feet be a delicacy eehe?
Ukwu okuko

Pig intestine.
These people r weird o

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 13, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
birthdays:
1. Lee seungi oppa( mtcheww military)
2. goo hara
Easy.
Go and eat chicken feet.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:57pm On Jan 13, 2017
gmorn:
Easy. Go and eat chicken feet.
no its sea weed soup I'll have
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 3:31pm On Jan 13, 2017
Oh no. Oh no. Oh no. Oh no. Oh no. Oh no. Oh no. Oh no. The sword has been removed *hot tears*
Noooooooooooooooooooooo. Sorry for spoiling it for those that haven't seen it yet.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Surrez(m): 4:37pm On Jan 13, 2017
How many season does that 49days have
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by urbanaira(f): 4:46pm On Jan 13, 2017
Pls what series can I download and watch ... 2016/ 2017 series ... Except goblin and lotbs
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 13, 2017
KS.
U didn't do well at all.
But for d story to progress u need to die.I was waiting for this but not this way now.

If u hv ever felt deep gutted guilt,u can understand GR.
These guys r smashing records. ET must be really lucky to act alongside Go. The guy is favoured by dramagods.
Can't wait for English sub.
I hope I will be privileged to watch this type of drama again this yr. It's a masterpiece.
And that kiss.
Supeer! !!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 13, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

no its sea weed soup I'll have
One of them again.
Seaweed.
Octopus
Plenty plenty of them

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 5:40pm On Jan 13, 2017
I just wanted to wish Lee Seung-gi a happy birthday on here. I miss you so much oh and can't wait for October 31. *sobs silently in the corner* Happy belated birthday SlimAdenike. I missed it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.