Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,214 members, 7,853,126 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:35 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (504) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1997142 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) ... (2183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by MayElEvEn(m): 1:35pm On Apr 26, 2017
MayElEvEn:
hello guys, I'm a lover of historical drama. can anyone suggest good ones for me?

so nobody on this forum care to answer me undecided

Nawa ooo!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 1:52pm On Apr 26, 2017
MayElEvEn:

so nobody on this forum care to answer me undecided

Nawa ooo!
Rebel: Thief who stole the people
The Princess' Man
The moon that embraces the sun
Six flying dragons
Empress Ki
Moonlight drawn by clouds
Sungkyunkwan scandal
Joseon Gunman
Tree with deep roots
King's Daughter Soo Baek Hyang
Dong Yi
Jewel in the Palace
Jang OK Jung: Living by Love
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 1:54pm On Apr 26, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
are you freaking kidding me right now, I screamed, in my head, but still, infact i can't wait for daybreak to scream out loud, n as usual no preview from SBS. at this point I'm tempted to call young ju arrogant n Lee sang yoon dumb as hell
My hair is now rough.....I must have scratched it a million times while watching this episode.

I hate this one Step forward 15 steps backwards they are doing. angry

And you're right. She's arrogant, he's dumb. Such a perfect duo undecided

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 1:57pm On Apr 26, 2017
gmorn:
"I'm good at it,I swear I'm good at it!!!!!"
Oh my ribs.

The thing is I feel uncomfortable discussing this drama.
No wonder it was aired in OCN.
No mainstream tv house will air it.
U know korean's na.
Very conservative and it's from d director of one percent.
I don't follow director's work but this one is a must.
I guess he is tired of the typical korean romcom and is stylishly overhauling d status quo.
Abeg others should follow suit.
Me too I'm tired of those stiff romcom.

D drama revolves around adult sexuallity.
Yet to see a drama where mum is proud to be an adult movie star.

I'm suspecting that fine child.
I want that child to be hers instead of d mum.
Cos I've seen a situation like this b4 where ur teenage daughter carry belle and d family will hide it from some parts of d world and d baby.
Baby is 3 yrs.
Their affair is 3 yrs.
Dramagod pls.
Ikr!

It will be epic if the child is hers, the guys father kuku wants a "sturdy grandson". grin
But then, the mum got married 3 yrs ago as well so the child may be her own truly.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by MayElEvEn(m): 2:11pm On Apr 26, 2017
Atk01:

The Princess' Man
Six flying dragons
Empress Ki
Sungkyunkwan scandal
Joseon Gunman
Tree with deep roots
Dong Yi
Jewel in the Palace

Thanks though I've watched 3,4,5,8 and 11

my best out of them is Empress Ki, my favourite character is Tal Tal due to his intelligence.

I will check the Princess man and I believe Tree with deep roots has to do with Joseon
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 2:17pm On Apr 26, 2017
MayElEvEn:

my best out of them is Empress Ki, my favourite character is Tal Tal due to his intelligence.

I will check the Princess man and I believe Tree with deep roots has to do with Joseon
God bless you for that! I loved his character to pieces.

The Princess' man is one of my best sageuks till date.

Tree with deep roots is kinda connected to six flying dragons, like a sequel to the story. Although it aired years before sfd.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by MayElEvEn(m): 3:05pm On Apr 26, 2017
Atk01:

God bless you for that! I loved his character to pieces.

The Princess' man is one of my best sageuks till date.

Tree with deep roots is kinda connected to six flying dragons, like a sequel to the story. Although it aired years before sfd.

I'm not really a big fan of SFD, though I had my moments esp Lee Bang Ji fight scenes.

As for Tal Tal he's intelligent and very good with lines. I could remember when Nyang told her cohorts that they should beware of Tal Tal because he could read the heart of a stone Buddha. The phrase is one of my best lines in the Series.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:04pm On Apr 26, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

I've never seen a Chinese series, maybe I'll try 1 episode n see

really? Although I never finish watching them as they are always long, I love all the costumes, animated graphics and structures. I usually see the first 10 to 15 eps and the last 2 hahaha depending on how good it is. Personally I don't like their acting sometimes as it is almost always extra which makes it look really fake, well it could just be me.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 6:30pm On Apr 26, 2017
MayElEvEn:

He was my favorite character too..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 6:37pm On Apr 26, 2017
Atk01:

The Princess' Man
Six flying dragons
Empress Ki
Sungkyunkwan scandal
Joseon Gunman
Tree with deep roots
Dong Yi
Jewel in the Palace

In addition..
Hwarang.
Moonlovers scarlet heart.
Mirror of the witch.
Jackpot.
Jang yeong si joseon scientist.
Warrior baek dong soo(my all-time fav)
The conqueror..
The iron empress..

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by MayElEvEn(m): 6:56pm On Apr 26, 2017
vikkytan49:

In addition..
Hwarang.
Moonlovers scarlet heart.
Mirror of the witch.
Jackpot.
Jang yeong si joseon scientist.
Warrior baek dong soo(my all-time fav)
The conqueror..
The iron empress..

couldn't find the conqueror and the iron empress for a long time. Can you help me with the link to download the two?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:45pm On Apr 26, 2017
sarang60:

really? Although I never finish watching them as they are always long, I love all the costumes, animated graphics and structures. I usually see the first 10 to 15 eps and the last 2 hahaha depending on how good it is. Personally I don't like their acting sometimes as it is almost always extra which makes it look really fake, well it could just be me.

lol I'm not promising to watch it but luhan looks so pretty lol, it makes me laugh how he likes to form sweg hep hap lord with that pretty face

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 7:55pm On Apr 26, 2017
MayElEvEn:

couldn't find the conqueror and the iron empress for a long time. Can you help me with the link to download the two?

Download Dramania app...
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 8:02pm On Apr 26, 2017
MayElEvEn:

I will never forgive what Jin yi Han (Tal Tal) agency is doing to the dude. I liked this dude so much I shipped him with ha ji won in Empress ki. He stole the show towards the end of empress ki. After they found one ridiculous drama (secret hotel) for him. Now he's down to doing weekend drama no one cares about. I just shake my head thinking of what would have been.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:54pm On Apr 26, 2017
bosslady1991:

I will never forgive what Jin yi Han (Tal Tal) agency is doing to the dude. I liked this dude so much I shipped him with ha ji won in Empress ki. He stole the show towards the end of empress ki. After they found one ridiculous drama (secret hotel) for him. Now he's down to doing weekend drama no one cares about. I just shake my head thinking of what would have been.
He has changed his name to Kim Ji Han, and he's currently in this low rated MBC daily drama.

Dramaland has been robbed of one of their best voices. His voice is........ kiss
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 10:42pm On Apr 26, 2017
Atk01:

He has changed his name to Kim Ji Han, and he's currently in this low rated MBC daily drama.

Dramaland has been robbed of one of their best voices. His voice is........ kiss

As in ehn. His voice is to die for. He's face is......... Oh Lord!! And he can act also, just imagine him playing one of the villains in some of these recent dramas or playing the jerk chaebol. Each time I see his post on IG, I feel so sad.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by nellyalph: 1:23am On Apr 27, 2017
sarang60:

Is this our boy in 'liar and his lover'? Did he speak Chinese in the movie or they dubbed his voice as usual?? And what's the name of the movie. Summer is coming, packing movies till summer
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by nellyalph: 1:25am On Apr 27, 2017
bosslady1991:

As in ehn. His voice is to die for. He's face is......... Oh Lord!! And he can act also, just imagine him playing one of the villains in some of these recent dramas or playing the jerk chaebol. Each time I see his post on IG, I feel so sad.

Can you drop some of the k drama actress/actors instagram username? Want to stalk them grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:52am On Apr 27, 2017
nellyalph:

Is this our boy in 'liar and his lover'? Did he speak Chinese in the movie or they dubbed his voice as usual?? And what's the name of the movie. Summer is coming, packing movies till summer

no this is luhan a Chinese singer/actor/sweg lord, I think this is from his series fighter of destiny

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 5:56am On Apr 27, 2017
Slaying as usual kiss

Waiting for his work.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:57am On Apr 27, 2017
nellyalph:

Can you drop some of the k drama actress/actors instagram username? Want to stalk them grin

this is not a complete list but you can find most through this link https://discussions.viki.com/t/korean-celebrities-with-official-instagram-update-2015-09-25/6040/16
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:47am On Apr 27, 2017
nellyalph:

Hahahahha preping dramas till summer like you are preping lunch for the week abi? Anyway that is Luhan he is a Chinese idol and actor and that is a Chinese drama titled fighter of Destiny, it is an on going drama.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:49am On Apr 27, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

no this is luhan a Chinese singer/actor/sweg lord, I think this is from his series fighter of destiny

Hahaha I like how you say sweg lord like it is a part of his title, very funny.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:58am On Apr 27, 2017
sarang60:

Hahaha I like how you say sweg lord like it is a part of his title, very funny.

lol its the title I gave him o, I can't call luhan without adding it

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:24am On Apr 27, 2017
wow can't believe I joined nairaland a year ago, it really feels like yesterday, I remember coming across this thread while searching for sites to download entertainer cos drama fire increased the sizes of their videos n my subscription was in danger lol, I appreciate all the co-drama/kpop freaks I met here,@slimadenike,atkf,ellab,Hilda,vikkytan,sarang,dqueenzy,bosslady,megola,Lord progress,bevy,nellyalph,gmorn,every other person I can't remember, thank you for making my life a little more exciting

p.s: I really hope ellab n Hilda are alright, I don't think they've visited this thread this year

*currently watching*: radiant office, tunnel, whisper, man to man, wanted
song of d day: starry night- onew ft Lee jinA

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:46am On Apr 27, 2017
bosslady1991:

My sister, I can only imagine o.

What's his agency doing? Why is dramaland sleeping on this guy ehn? sad
I don't mind if he does some second lead villain roles sef. They should stop sticking him in these backyard roles. angry

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:50am On Apr 27, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
wow can't believe I joined nairaland a year ago, it really feels like yesterday, I remember coming across this thread while searching for sites to download entertainer cos drama fire increased the sizes of their videos n my subscription was in danger lol, I appreciate all the co-drama/kpop freaks I met here,@slimadenike,atkf........
Happy anniversary! grin

And it's Atk01. tongue

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 10:25am On Apr 27, 2017
I almost fainted thinking they won't air Chicago typewriter this week *whew*
That was close!!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:30am On Apr 27, 2017
Atk01:

Happy anniversary! grin

And it's Atk01. tongue

thanks, I wonder why I can't get it right atk01 atk01 atk01, OK its stuck in my head now

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 27, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

thanks, I wonder why I can't get it right atk01 atk01 atk01, OK its stuck in my head now
cheesy cheesy
U know why I'm laughing?
D first time I saw ur moniker,all manner of thoughts came to my mind. It's not been long I figured it out.

I don't bother pronouncing it cos I don't know how to do it.

Now u r saying why can't u get this very short name right
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 27, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
wow can't believe I joined nairaland a year ago, it really feels like yesterday, I remember coming across this thread while searching for sites to download entertainer cos drama fire increased the sizes of their videos n my subscription was in danger lol, I appreciate all the co-drama/kpop freaks I met here,@slimadenike,atkf,ellab,Hilda,vikkytan,sarang,dqueenzy,bosslady,megola,Lord progress,bevy,nellyalph,gmorn,every other person I can't remember, thank you for making my life a little more exciting

p.s: I really hope ellab n Hilda are alright, I don't think they've visited this thread this year

*currently watching*: radiant office, tunnel, whisper, man to man, wanted
song of d day: starry night- onew ft Lee jinA
kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:23pm On Apr 27, 2017
gmorn:

cheesy cheesy
U know why I'm laughing?
D first time I saw ur moniker,all manner of thoughts came to my mind. It's not been long I figured it out.

I don't bother pronouncing it cos I don't know how to do it.

Now u r saying why can't u get this very short name right
cheesy

loolllzzz

(1) (2) (3) ... (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) ... (2183) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.