Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,729 members, 7,844,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (505) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1989915 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) ... (2180) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:54pm On Apr 27, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
I appreciate all the co-drama/kpop freaks I met here,@slimadenike,atkf,ellab,Hilda,vikkytan,sarang,dqueenzy,bosslady,megola,Lord progress,bevy,nellyalph,gmorn,every other person I can't remember, thank you for making my life a little more exciting

p.s: I really hope ellab n Hilda are alright, I don't think they've visited this thread this year

I appreciate you too, I was a ghost on this thread for years and I was so glad when I finally joined the family, it just makes it that much more interesting and reassures me that I am not going crazy hahahahha.

Honestly I hope they are ok too, Hilda we miss you here Aaron yan and I

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by nellyalph: 3:18pm On Apr 27, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

no this is luhan a Chinese singer/actor/sweg lord, I think this is from his series fighter of destiny
Ok. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by nellyalph: 3:18pm On Apr 27, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

this is not a complete list but you can find most through this link https://discussions.viki.com/t/korean-celebrities-with-official-instagram-update-2015-09-25/6040/16

Thanks too

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by nellyalph: 3:20pm On Apr 27, 2017
sarang60:

Hahahahha preping dramas till summer like you are preping lunch for the week abi? Anyway that is Luhan he is a Chinese idol and actor and that is a Chinese drama titled fighter of Destiny, it is an on going drama.

Yes oooo. OK, I thought he was the guy I was talking about. They look alike in the pics. Thanks.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 3:32pm On Apr 27, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
wow can't believe I joined nairaland a year ago, it really feels like yesterday, I remember coming across this thread while searching for sites to download entertainer cos drama fire increased the sizes of their videos n my subscription was in danger lol, I appreciate all the co-drama/kpop freaks I met here,@slimadenike,atkf,ellab,Hilda,vikkytan,sarang,dqueenzy,bosslady,megola,Lord progress,bevy,nellyalph,gmorn,every other person I can't remember, thank you for making my life a little more exciting

p.s: I really hope ellab n Hilda are alright, I don't think they've visited this thread this year

*currently watching*: radiant office, tunnel, whisper, man to man, wanted
song of d day: starry night- onew ft Lee jinA

wink smiley

We are legendary lol, first joined 2013-2014 then went missing for a year, came back last year jan with different account..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:04pm On Apr 27, 2017
vikkytan49:

wink smiley

We are legendary lol, first joined 2013-2014 then went missing for a year, came back last year jan with different account..

chai i didn't even know about nairaland 2013

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by nellyalph: 4:31pm On Apr 27, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
wow can't believe I joined nairaland a year ago, it really feels like yesterday, I remember coming across this thread while searching for sites to download entertainer cos drama fire increased the sizes of their videos n my subscription was in danger lol, I appreciate all the co-drama/kpop freaks I met here,@slimadenike,atkf,ellab,Hilda,vikkytan,sarang,dqueenzy,bosslady,megola,Lord progress,bevy,nellyalph,gmorn,every other person I can't remember, thank you for making my life a little more exciting

I thought I was a die-hard fan of kdrama till I came across this thread and meet people like you...
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:41pm On Apr 27, 2017
nellyalph:

I thought I was a die-hard fan of kdrama till I came across this thread and meet people like you...

lol, I bet there are seniors that haven't discovered this thread yet or some might just be ghosts
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 5:10pm On Apr 27, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

Thank you for making our life more exciting too kang min hyuk's first wife and still waiting for the day you will join Outside Seoul

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 5:38pm On Apr 27, 2017
#storytime

So today, I decided to go fix my phone that refused to browse for weeks. MTN office first. Blah blah blah blah my line was connected, then was told to go upgrade the OS of the phone. Okay now! Shebi it is just upgrade! That's how I carried my head and went to upgrade. I was going to go home first but one nonsense spirit told me to just do everything today and forget it. That's how I went to wipe EVERYTHING off my phone including phone numbers.

It's been 2hours since it happened and I still can't find tears to shed. It's looking like someone will have to cry on my behalf grin

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:41pm On Apr 27, 2017
SlimAdenike:

Thank you for making our life more exciting too kang min hyuk's first wife and still waiting for the day you will join Outside Seoul

lol thank you, you no wan give up on this outside Seoul issue abi
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:43pm On Apr 27, 2017
bosslady1991:
#storytime

So today, I decided to go fix my phone that refused to browse for weeks. MTN office first. Blah blah blah blah my line was connected, then was told to go upgrade the OS of the phone. Okay now! Shebi it is just upgrade! That's how I carried my head and went to upgrade. I was going to go home first but one nonsense spirit told me to just do everything today and forget it. That's how I went to wipe EVERYTHING off my phone including phone numbers.

It's been 2hours since it happened and I still can't find tears to shed. It's looking like someone will have to cry on my behalf grin

how many litres of tears do you need, say the word? on a serious note tho I hope you have some things backed up
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 5:47pm On Apr 27, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

It's been fun having you around at least i have a doctor in kpop,that's more than a enough for me,iyawo minhyuk.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 6:11pm On Apr 27, 2017
bosslady1991:
#storytime

Omona! Everything?!

Hope you have backup for some of your files sha.

I can remember the day my 32gig memory card got wiped, it was like film trick. And I wanted to backup before then, but I kept postponing it.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:59pm On Apr 27, 2017
Atk01:

Omona! Everything?!

Hope you have backup for some of your files sha.

I can remember the day my 32gig memory card got wiped, it was like film trick. And I wanted to backup before then, but I kept postponing it.

32gb? how are you still alive, I have my stuff backed up but I still freak out if I mistakenly delete something from my phone
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 7:00pm On Apr 27, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

lol, I bet there are seniors that haven't discovered this thread yet or some might just be ghosts

A lot..

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:17pm On Apr 27, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

32gb? how are you still alive, I have my stuff backed up but I still freak out if I mistakenly delete something from my phone
Lol. Twas like a dream o, I cried that day ehn. Since then, I back up my things; my system, my mum's system and Google photos for pictures and some videos.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 27, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

He is really a beauty.
No wonder.
Love is a beautiful thing tongue kiss

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 27, 2017
Meeen, some pains r un bearable.
Something fell on my big toe nail like a week ago.
It was painful and then I forgot about it.I climbed treadmill and d pain resurfaced.
Climbed again and gush,my body is on fire.
D nail is dead and d pain is something else.
I need to sniff coke o.
Anything to ease this.

It might be infected cos my temp is a bit high.

This same nail again.
Just grew back last yr after it came off one night .
Didn't know what me and gen did and d next thing I saw it on d ground. Now this again.
cry cry cry.
My fine nail o cry

Feeling better now.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:13pm On Apr 27, 2017
Happy birthday in advance to my INFINITE leader-nim, hamster and grandpa Gyu, Kim Sunggyu.

Discovered him June 5 2015 and he has been my ultimate kpop bias since then.

#April 28, Oppa is 28.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 8:24pm On Apr 27, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

I won't give up o

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:44pm On Apr 27, 2017
gmorn:
Meeen, some pains r un bearable.
Something fell on my big toe nail like a week ago.
It was painful and then I forgot about it.I climbed treadmill and d pain resurfaced.
Climbed again and gush,my body is on fire.
D nail is dead and d pain is something else.
I need to sniff coke o.
Anything to ease this.

It might be infected cos my temp is a bit high.

This same nail again.
Just grew back last yr after it came off one night .
Didn't know what me and gen did and d next thing I saw it on d ground. Now this again.
cry cry cry.
My fine nail o cry

Feeling better now.

abeg take better painkiller n maybe see a physician pele
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:46pm On Apr 27, 2017
Atk01:
Happy birthday in advance to my INFINITE leader-nim, hamster and grandpa Gyu, Kim Sunggyu.

Discovered him June 5 2015 and he has been my ultimate kpop bias since then.

#April 28, Oppa is 28.

I love his voice so much, I wish he was a Rock musician, his voice is really suited for rock

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Macelliot(m): 8:48pm On Apr 27, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

this is not a complete list but you can find most through this link https://discussions.viki.com/t/korean-celebrities-with-official-instagram-update-2015-09-25/6040/16
Many are incorrect.
for example. That of Lee Min ho. There was "@minholee" instead of "@actorleeminho".
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:50pm On Apr 27, 2017
gmorn:
He is really a beauty. No wonder. Love is a beautiful thing tongue kiss
thank you thank you, if nobody is perfect, then in my eyes he is nobody
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:52pm On Apr 27, 2017
Macelliot:

Many are incorrect.
for example. That of Lee Min ho. There was "@minholee" instead of "@actorleeminho".

there are 2 Lee min ho's o, 1 is the popular one n another is an actor born in 1993, anyway you can Google the ones that are not correct
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 27, 2017
Nothing more to add.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 27, 2017
Nothing more to add kiss

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 27, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

abeg take better painkiller n maybe see a physician pele
Thank u.
Optaldon has done d magic.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Macelliot(m): 9:19pm On Apr 27, 2017
MayElEvEn:

so nobody on this forum care to answer me undecided

Nawa ooo!
Iljimae
no boring plot at all.
http://sojuoppa.net/tvshows/iljimae/#episodes
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Macelliot(m): 9:20pm On Apr 27, 2017
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Macelliot(m): 9:24pm On Apr 27, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

there are 2 Lee min ho's o, 1 is the popular one n another is an actor born in 1993, anyway you can Google the ones that are not correct
He he!
Abeg, I don forget.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) ... (2180) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.