Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (508) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1979952 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) ... (2178) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 12:31pm On Apr 30, 2017
SlimAdenike:

Subway sandwish on Goblin *jeez* talk about using a PPL to save a man's life and using subway to bribe a chaebol *roll eyes* aside from that Samsung no dey hide their PPL
Subway sha! They are really the worst with their blatant PPL. Most times, I just laugh when I see it but I really hated the one in The K2.

Viewers are supposed to feel the tension when the main character is in a live and death situation on the operating table. Instead we get a freaking dream sequence of Jeha and Anna on a subway date. *face palm* angry angry
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 30, 2017
I guess I gave birth to a Buddha cheesy
That's why I lv kdrama.
No dull moments cheesy
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:22pm On Apr 30, 2017
bosslady1991:

!!MIDNIGHT CREW!!

I like their songs, hahaha.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:31pm On Apr 30, 2017
gmorn:

D question is,if I download,is it not d same mb I will use.
And what made me not to download is that it can stop when u r about to finish and u will start over again.
Since I use mb,is that wise?

I've never had problems downloading, maybe it's cos I use Airtel, its so fast in my area, yay me too don't dey do product placement
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:32pm On Apr 30, 2017
bosslady1991:

Hahaha. Culprit 1
guilty as charged
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:38pm On Apr 30, 2017
Atk01:

I had big expectations for Radiant office, and its quite disappointing to see the way the drama is going. I was going to stick to watching it, I really was....but I can't do it anymore. sad

Speaking of Product Placement in dramas, what's the worst PPL you've seen? grin

I really can't say maybe it's cos I never really bothered about it but this g tonic is really getting on my nerves, I'm surprised subway isn't milking the hell out of whisper, youngju can go "before I clear my father's name, lemme eat this awesome snack by subway n drink their super awesome soda for energy"
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:42pm On Apr 30, 2017
gmorn:

U r really a patience one.
Once I start feeling unconnected and dozing off every now and then,I will stop. Can't be spending on what I don't value any more. That's waste of money.

ikr, I should get a medal for how loyal I am, once I start a drama I never drop it except vineyard man n boys over flowers I dropped those two like hot cover of pot, although I just got into dramas at that time
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:46pm On Apr 30, 2017
Atk01:

Lol. You'll just lose less than one hour sleep. Depending on how fast the network is in your area.

my brother and I are heavy down loaders, our mantra is sleep is for the weak, we can sleep when we're dead lol.God con catch me, I've been sleeping since I got back from church, just woke up, missed lunch #sunday rice
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 6:01pm On Apr 30, 2017
Oya! Where are the dramas I missed from Thursday to Sunday? Let the marathon begin. Hehehe

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 30, 2017
Congrats W. kiss
On ur international award.
D drama was really a roller coaster ride during its airtime.
Some almost got hbp trying to dissect d drama.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 30, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

I've never had problems downloading, maybe it's cos I use Airtel, its so fast in my area, yay me too don't dey do product placement
cheesy cheesy
U r very funny cheesy

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:37pm On Apr 30, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

my brother and I are heavy down loaders, our mantra is sleep is for the weak, we can sleep when we're dead lol.God con catch me, I've been sleeping since I got back from church, just woke up, missed lunch #sunday rice

tongue tongue

kangminhyuksho:

I really can't say maybe it's cos I never really bothered about it but this g tonic is really getting on my nerves, I'm surprised subway isn't milking the hell out of whisper, youngju can go "before I clear my father's name, lemme eat this awesome snack by subway n drink their super awesome soda for energy"

Lol. They should give Lee Dong Jun imida a subway sandwich to clear his forehead wrinkles. And if Chairman Kang had eaten at subway before seeing Choi, his head would have been resistant to the vase.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:39pm On Apr 30, 2017
bosslady1991:
Oya! Where are the dramas I missed from Thursday to Sunday? Let the marathon begin. Hehehe

congrats

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:41pm On Apr 30, 2017
Atk01:

tongue tongue

Lol. They should give Lee Dong Jun imida a subway sandwich to clear his forehead wrinkles. And if Chairman Kang had eaten at subway before seeing Choi, his head would have been resistant to the vase.

lolzzz

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:42pm On Apr 30, 2017
gmorn:
Congrats W. kiss On ur international award. D drama was really a roller coaster ride during its airtime. Some almost got hbp trying to dissect d drama.
it wrecked me
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 8:05pm On Apr 30, 2017
#TunnelEp11
It's so heartbreaking to see the psychologist break down. Geez!! who needs therapy now?
Hahaha. I knew park hwang ho will want to start playing the father role

Now why doesn't the killer recognize park hwang ho? Thinking like the killer, will I actually think the detective that was on to me in 1986 teleported to 2016?? Ofcourse not. So in my mind I will only assume park hwang ho looks like the detective in 1986. It's just like my ancestor teleporting and he tells me he is from 1705. I will scream fire. But I can't wait for the killer to figure it out.

Still trying to figure out why he actually teleported sef. I want to believe it's more than just catching the killer that escaped in 1986. It will be too simple if that's the reason. I just hope this writer gives a good ending to this.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 30, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

it wrecked me
Even u? cheesy cheesy

That's exactly my kind of drama. Adrenaline rush.
Very sweet

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:37pm On Apr 30, 2017
bosslady1991:
#TunnelEp11
It's so heartbreaking to see the psychologist break down. Geez!! who needs therapy now?
Hahaha. I knew park hwang ho will want to start playing the father role

Now why doesn't the killer recognize park hwang ho? Thinking like the killer, will I actually think the detective that was on to me in 1986 teleported to 2016?? Ofcourse not. So in my mind I will only assume park hwang ho looks like the detective in 1986. It's just like my ancestor teleporting and he tells me he is from 1705. I will scream fire. But I can't wait for the killer to figure it out.

Still trying to figure out why he actually teleported sef. I want to believe it's more than just catching the killer that escaped in 1986. It will be too simple if that's the reason. I just hope this writer gives a good ending to this.

I still think he should have reacted or done a background check on the doppelganger of the police that was all up his murders, I am not expecting a good ending for this drama at all cos if he goes back, what happens to psychologist n Kim sun jae, will they evaporate, will the chief just go back to being a rookie, will the people Jung ho murdered come back to life, I just don't see a satisfying end
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 11:05pm On Apr 30, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

I still think he should have reacted or done a background check on the doppelganger of the police that was all up his murders, I am not expecting a good ending for this drama at all cos if he goes back, what happens to psychologist n Kim sun jae, will they evaporate, will the chief just go back to being a rookie, will the people Jung ho murdered come back to life, I just don't see a satisfying end

That's true! That's true! So true about the ending. Going back will shift everything. And I don't know if he can stay in the present. So maybe he will have to die? To restore balance.

Yeah he should have reacted, but even Jung Ho Young didn't recognize him with the way park hwang ho harassed him when he was young in 1986. Jung Ho Young was always at the police station then he should even be the one to recognize hwang ho first but he didn't. His mind never went there at all. So I don't blame the real killer for not knowing hwang ho. It's because we are watching and we know he teleported. That killer can never in a million years imagine something like that. His mind can never even go to that direction. But I know I'm going to enjoy watching him figure it all out. Or our uncle is just pretending not to know the detective ni? Sad there won't be broadcast this week

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:18am On May 01, 2017
Birthday: park hae jin oppa, enough said

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 12:42am On May 01, 2017
Lol. The bromance in Chicago typewriter tho. They are just too cute. But I don't want love triangle joor. I don't know why Baek Tae Min is just bitter. Yeah, nobody respects your work and acknowledge you but you already stole a novel way back isn't that enough? The scene where he grabbed his cat and threw it, that was terrifying.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by waslek(m): 9:02am On May 01, 2017
Plz guys can some1 give me the site can download Korea tvseries
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 9:11am On May 01, 2017
waslek:
Plz guys can some1 give me the site can download Korea tvseries

www.sojuoppa.net
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by waslek(m): 9:28am On May 01, 2017
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 2:05pm On May 01, 2017
TWICE with another comeback? Didn't they do one like a month ago with lots of tour? Nawa o. They will milk these girls dry
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by nellyalph: 3:37pm On May 01, 2017
bosslady1991:
Lol. The bromance in Chicago typewriter tho. They are just too cute. But I don't want love triangle joor. I don't know why Baek Tae Min is just bitter. Yeah, nobody respects your work and acknowledge you but you already stole a novel way back isn't that enough? The scene where he grabbed his cat and threw it, that was terrifying.

I am glad they didn't show him doing that.... the new trend in kdrama is to make fine and cute guys villains.. the days of old men being villains are slowly fading away.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hpymoment(f): 4:35pm On May 01, 2017
[quote author=SlimAdenike post=56091590]

www.sojuoppa.net[/quote
Y do I continue getting create a profile wen I try to access any movie.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 01, 2017
bosslady1991:
TWICE with another comeback? Didn't they do one like a month ago with lots of tour? Nawa o. They will milk these girls dry
I just said something like this in one of my posts.
Until one of them commits suicide.
Very wicked set of people.

Honestly I prefer these people debuting at an older age so they will have a say in their contract agreement.
What is d meaning of comeback sef?
I see it everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 7:47pm On May 01, 2017
gmorn:

I just said something like this in one of my posts.
Until one of them commits suicide.
Very wicked set of people.

Honestly I prefer these people debuting at an older age so they will have a say in their contract agreement.
What is d meaning of comeback sef?
I see it everywhere.

That word has lost it meaning over there. Everything is comeback. I don't pity most of them sha, they chose that life. So goodluck to them

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:39pm On May 01, 2017
I know he is not korean but he deserves a shout out. Happy birthday panda wishing you all the best

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:48pm On May 01, 2017
bosslady1991:

they n suzy's cf deals are basically jyp's sole income bringers now, 2am,2pm,miss a,got7,15& n day 6 are not making as much as they used to n Jackson is still Ill so if its possible for them to comeback everyday they will
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 10:06pm On May 01, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

they n suzy's cf deals are basically jyp's sole income bringers now, 2am,2pm,miss a,got7,15& n day 6 are not making as much as they used to n Jackson is still Ill so if its possible for them to comeback everyday they will

Lol @ 'comeback everyday'. I read a lot about Got7 and the rest. I just wonder what ever happened to them. I read Got7 isn't popular again in Korea blah blah. I really don't know much about kpop. But geez, what kind of slave contract did TWICE sign to be doing comeback every month.

But their money bank (suzy) wants to do one man agency. I am still surprised jyp let her go sha. I still don't want to believe it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) ... (2178) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.