Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,661 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (546) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1961998 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) ... (2174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Funkybabee(f): 3:14pm On Jun 16, 2017
bosslady1991:
#ruler

Plot-wise there's nothing to to this drama. I love all the casts, so I am sticking around. Because I don't understand anymore, the Cp went away for 3years I think and he didn't make a concrete plan on how to defeat pyunsoo group? So far nothing has happened, there's no plan on ground. Nothing! And it's starting to feel like have been on this drama for a year already.

And please why is the king still wearing that mask? I thought we've passed that stage of trying to hide who the crown prince is. Why is the king wearing mask nitori olohun *deep sigh*

maybe u don't remember,
his father didn't told court that he is using a mask because he want to hide him from them, he said it's because of a sickness, only few people knew about it

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 7:07pm On Jun 16, 2017
Funkybabee:

maybe u don't remember,
his father didn't told court that he is using a mask because he want to hide him from them, he said it's because of a sickness, only few people knew about it

For real? I missed that part sha. So the cover story was because of a sickness. Now I get it
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Funkybabee(f): 8:22pm On Jun 16, 2017
bosslady1991:

For real? I missed that part sha. So the cover story was because of a sickness. Now I get it

yes, that was his excused he told them. because he don't want dea mok to know abt his son whereas it backfire him.but that director didn't do well about cp character cuz for almost three years he should have let us know that cp is fully prepare to fight that group,not these dindinrin he dey do now
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Macelliot(m): 8:22pm On Jun 16, 2017
phareeydah:
Has any one watched rebel and six flying dragons? How are they?
Rebel is super good

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Macelliot(m): 8:26pm On Jun 16, 2017
bosslady1991:

It's really sad. Is the writer a rookie? Because it's episode 12 already and no progress.

A standard saeguk at episode 12 would have shown the the crown Prince taking the throne reluctantly, and forced to marry a girl he doesn't like because he has given up on the love of his life for the throne. Then on his wedding night, he will get drunk and refuse to touch his new wife then he will take long walks at night, staring at the stars thinking about his babe he dumped and lashing out at his eunuch. That's Episode 12/13 of a standard saeguk. undecided undecided

Don't be surprise if there is no progress until the very last episode where everything will be fast_foward.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 10:45pm On Jun 16, 2017
bosslady1991:

It's really sad. Is the writer a rookie? Because it's episode 12 already and no progress.

A standard saeguk at episode 12 would have shown the the crown Prince taking the throne reluctantly, and forced to marry a girl he doesn't like because he has given up on the love of his life for the throne. Then on his wedding night, he will get drunk and refuse to touch his new wife then he will take long walks at night, staring at the stars thinking about his babe he dumped and lashing out at his eunuch. That's Episode 12/13 of a standard saeguk. undecided undecided

This is the writer's first project

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 11:51pm On Jun 16, 2017
Funkybabee:

yes, that was his excused he told them. because he don't want dea mok to know abt his son whereas it backfire him.but that director didn't do well about cp character cuz for almost three years he should have let us know that cp is fully prepare to fight that group,not these dindinrin he dey do now

Lol @ "dindinrin he dey do". It is truly dindinrin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:34am On Jun 17, 2017
so t ara are now 4 members, oh well as long as I get to see my eunjung once in a while, I'm good, I totally feared they would disband.

seo in guk has been exempted from military service, while it sucks that he's ill with something that could turn terminal if not properly managed, I'm glad I don't have to miss him for 2 years, I do hope he doesn't shy away from doing his normal activities cos of judgy Koreans

*currently watching*: lookout, the best hit, masked prosecutor
song of d day: tomorrow- jang geun suk

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:26am On Jun 17, 2017
can I slap some sense into these elf sef, just cos sungmin got married they want him to leave super junior, no offense to kangin(I like him) but he has been caught driving drunk more than once nobody forced him out of the group but because their oppa is trying to be happy he must be kicked out abi, he isn't even my bias but this is so stupid.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 10:53am On Jun 17, 2017

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:14am On Jun 17, 2017
Can I scream please, my day has been made bright, I was just gazing and I couldn't even type anything, he is beautiful.

Sorry I couldn't pick one picture I had to send all.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by nellyalph: 6:43pm On Jun 17, 2017
bosslady1991:
#ruler

Plot-wise there's nothing to to this drama. I love all the casts, so I am sticking around. Because I don't understand anymore, the Cp went away for 3years I think and he didn't make a concrete plan on how to defeat pyunsoo group? So far nothing has happened, there's no plan on ground. Nothing! And it's starting to feel like have been on this drama for a year already.

And please why is the king still wearing that mask? I thought we've passed that stage of trying to hide who the crown prince is. Why is the king wearing mask nitori olohun *deep sigh*

I'm yet to watch this week's episodes... truly nothing motivates me tho but I will follow it up.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by nellyalph: 6:48pm On Jun 17, 2017
bosslady1991:

The drama is not a standard 50 episodes drama like six flying dragons, I don't understand all these 'dragging' and 'stretching' ?? I am as confused as the writer is!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by nellyalph: 6:55pm On Jun 17, 2017
sarang60:
Can I scream please, my day has been made bright, I was just gazing and I couldn't even type anything, he is beautiful.

Sorry I couldn't pick one picture I had to send all.

Lol... Does he know ph? You should have written Nigeria... But why was he doing live video?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by nellyalph: 7:02pm On Jun 17, 2017
Who is watching queen for seven days? I read somewhere that it will be a tragedy.. I am yet to gather liver to start it... my heart cannot take too much sadness
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Funkybabee(f): 7:23pm On Jun 17, 2017
bosslady1991:

Lol @ "dindinrin he dey do". It is truly dindinrin

yea,make we just they watch them like that, we don't even know what they go bring next week
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:49pm On Jun 17, 2017
nellyalph:

Lol... Does he know ph? You should have written Nigeria... But why was he doing live video?

I don't think she's the one from ph, I think it's a fan from the Philippines that wrote that
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:30pm On Jun 17, 2017
I really hope woman of dignity turns out good cos I want to see Kim sun ah and Lee ki woo so bad, but it's written by strong woman's writer n I didn't enjoy the writing, hopefully this is better
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by nellyalph: 10:09pm On Jun 17, 2017
[quote author=kangminhyuksho post=57610994]

I don't think she's the one from ph, I think it's a fan from the Philippines that wrote that[/quote/]

Oh! My bad... When I saw ph, the only thing that came to my mind was port Harcourt

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:36pm On Jun 17, 2017
[quote author=nellyalph post=57614980][/quote]
lol, up Nigeria
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:18am On Jun 18, 2017
[quote author=nellyalph post=57614980][/quote]

Hahahah I was so confuse, thanks to kangminhyuksho for clearing the misunderstanding, I was just screenshoting and starring at him, I couldn't even send a single message. And who cares about why he was doing live, the most important thing was that he was live. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:44am On Jun 18, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

I don't think she's the one from ph, I think it's a fan from the Philippines that wrote that

Honestly I didn't even see all those post, I wasn't happy about the produce 101 news, yes my smiling Jagi was number one aka king daniel but my boys were eliminated, the most painful ones were, minki, dongho, Samuel and jonghyun, especially the last 2, I thought it was set in stone, so you can imagine my surprise when they were not among the top 11.

I just like minki because I have always liked ren he is not in the Korean box at all, he has always been crazy, just like uri Asian Prince JGS.

So with all that stuff happening this morning LJS's live was like an answer to prayers. Lol.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:07am On Jun 18, 2017
sarang60:

Honestly I didn't even see all those post, I wasn't happy about the produce 101 news, yes my smiling Jagi was number one aka king daniel but my boys were eliminated, the most painful ones were, minki, dongho, Samuel and jonghyun, especially the last 2, I thought it was set in stone, so you can imagine my surprise when they were not among the top 11.

I just like minki because I have always liked ren he is not in the Korean box at all, he has always been crazy, just like uri Asian Prince JGS.

So with all that stuff happening this morning LJS's live was like an answer to prayers. Lol,.

lol and this is why I refused to follow p101, the heartache that comes with each elimination, congratulations to the new ioi sha, its going to be 1 year of fangirl craziness

#justiceforsamuel&jonghyun

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 5:38pm On Jun 18, 2017
Does suspicious partner even have a plot? So a fortune teller or seer how we go call am? Came out of nowhere and died Okay o.
Really i don't even know what's happening anymore.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:34pm On Jun 18, 2017
I love the character development in lookout, at first it seems like nothing is happening then everything starts happening all at once, Lee si young is really doing a good job with her stunts, I just want to massage her back or something, she must be in a lot of pain, key n bomi were cute n hilarious at the hospital.

I don't think its possible to dislike anything about the best hit, kmj's smile when lsy was acting cute was just so beautiful, I totally knew he would fall during the memorial, lol that awkward moment when hyun jae wasn't a fan of hyun jae, I felt so bad for drill when he was searching for himself, I just wanted to pat his back n say hwaiting oppa

I haven't been able to find episode 2 of woman of dignity to download but from what I saw in episode 1, I love this, it seems like a mature storyline with intrigue n suspence, I mean it started with a murder investigation, Kim sun ah is 1 bad bi!tch here n I can't wait to see Lee ki woo in episode 2, that eyebrow part really got me laughing, I'm so glad its not more than 20 episodes

*currently watching*: lookout, the best hit, woman of dignity, masked prosecutor
song of d day: sunflower- girls generation

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 7:54pm On Jun 18, 2017
vikkytan49:
Does suspicious partner even have a plot? So a fortune teller or seer how we go call am? Came out of nowhere and died Okay o.
Really i don't even know what's happening anymore.

As in. I don't understand again. And see the killer too. I was actually impressed at first, how he played them, how he was just a psycho. Now I just hiss and skip his scenes. And why are they still dragging the romance. Today, I want to be with you. Tomorrow, I am leaving you for your own sake.

I know her dad had something with ji wook dad death. That one will bring another noble idiocy. Its this same line of story that made me dislike Healer so much.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by megola: 8:14pm On Jun 18, 2017
I really need I good drama suggestion I can download B4 12 midnight....I was given free gig...from my wifi....and need to exhaust it before 12. Guys help me out...somethin funny, romantic and suspense filled....thanks
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Smoak: 10:23pm On Jun 18, 2017
megola:
I really need I good drama suggestion I can download B4 12 midnight....I was given free gig...from my wifi....and need to exhaust it before 12. Guys help me out...somethin funny, romantic and suspense filled....thanks

Please where do you download Korean movies from?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 7:02am On Jun 19, 2017
bosslady1991:

As in. I don't understand again. And see the killer too. I was actually impressed at first, how he played them, how he was just a psycho. Now I just hiss and skip his scenes. And why are they still dragging the romance. Today, I want to be with you. Tomorrow, I am leaving you for your own sake.

I know her dad had something with ji wook dad death. That one will bring another noble idiocy. Its this same line of story that made me dislike Healer so much.
Soo cliche, we love each other but i cannot be with you because your father killed my father or he knows something about it so gimme space. yanma yanma.
They are dragging the romance a lot, and for Christ sake why did they used a kiddo for villain?
I'm bad at dropping dramas i would have dropped it, same way i struggled to finish man to man.
Mb is waisting.
Ruler and circle are the ones i'm enjoying now, sassy is just for laughs.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 8:17am On Jun 19, 2017
Smoak:

Please where do you download Korean movies from?

sojuoppa.net

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 10:36am On Jun 19, 2017
vikkytan49:

Soo cliche, we love each other but i cannot be with you because your father killed my father or he knows something about it so gimme space. yanma yanma.
They are dragging the romance a lot, and for Christ sake why did they used a kiddo for villain?
I'm bad at dropping dramas i would have dropped it, same way i struggled to finish man to man.
Mb is waisting.
Ruler and circle are the ones i'm enjoying now, sassy is just for laughs.

I know right. I don't even buy that he's a villain. See how sloppy he is. I mean, who kills and puts the body on a rooftop just like that. Hanging out with the good guys etc. It's just stupid.

We are so in sync. Ruler, circle, duel, black forest are the ones I'm so into now. And sassy girl is just for laughs. Like that drama is pure comedy. Don't expect sense

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) ... (2174) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.