Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (548) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1968692 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:14am On Jun 22, 2017
Happy birthday oppa. It is strange how i am sincerely wishing him all the best like I know him personally that is how strong the power and influence of media is. You will always have a place in my heart at any age. SAENGIL CHUKAHAMNIDA oppa.

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:39am On Jun 22, 2017
#whatthehell, i mean, i can't.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:17am On Jun 22, 2017
Birthdays:
1. Lee min ho ahjussi lol
2. Cnblue's Jung yonghwa, the lead singer of my favorite band n one of the best vocalists in kpop, I'm not a fan of his acting tho but I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt by watching the package, I pray he has improved, can they air that drama already, they finished filming last year n his female lead is already on board another drama sef

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:18am On Jun 22, 2017
sarang60:
#whatthehell, i mean, i can't.

Its like summer is d season for sexual assault news, same thing happened last year
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:45am On Jun 22, 2017
I wasn't really into cha joo hyuk when he was a member of coed school but I did like him, it's sad to see he's a repeated drug use offender n drunk driver, this people seriously need Jesus

*currently watching*: lookout, the best hit, woman of dignity, masked prosecutor
song of d day: pretty girl- mblaq

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by QuixPhix(m): 10:01am On Jun 22, 2017
bosslady1991:
Lool. These ministers in My sassy girl are the Joseon knetz. Depose the Princess? Just like that? Because she climbed walls so many times? Judgemental much?

Hehe. To be fair she is an incurable repeat offender and her conduct so far, whatever her reasons, are unbecoming of the royal institution she represents. But of course they weren't clamoring for her deposition out of patriotism.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by QuixPhix(m): 10:10am On Jun 22, 2017
#Ruler episodes 25-26

The crown Prince and Lee Sun are both idiots, wrangling over a woman as if she were chattel to be carted away at their whims. Seriously guys, just ask her what she wants and respect her wishes. The two of them are arrogant and selfish, always making plans for her without her input.

Also, Lee Sun is right: the Crown Prince is a coward. Always forming knight in shining armour and yet he cannot come clean with her ad reveal who he really is. Can't wait to see Ga Eun's reaction when she discovers that she has been in love with an alias.

Hwa Gun's character just keeps growing on me. Here is someone who says her mind, who does what she wants to do and accepts the consequences of her actions without complaint. She, unlike that coward of a Crown Prince (Hehe), is the real MVP.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:12am On Jun 22, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

Its like summer is d season for sexual assault news, same thing happened last year

I know but this can't be happening to my king of swag and charm. I really hope he is innocent.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 11:28am On Jun 22, 2017
QuixPhix:
#Ruler episodes 25-26

The crown Prince and Lee Sun are both idiots, wrangling over a woman as if she were chattel to be carted away at their whims. Seriously guys, just ask her what she wants and respect her wishes. The two of them are arrogant and selfish, always making plans for her without her input.

Also, Lee Sun is right: the Crown Prince is a coward. Always forming knight in shining armour and yet he cannot come clean with her ad reveal who he really is. Can't wait to see Ga Eun's reaction when she discovers that she has been in love with an alias.

Hwa Gun's character just keeps growing on me. Here is someone who says her mind, who does what she wants to do and accepts the consequences of her actions without complaint. She, unlike that coward of a Crown Prince (Hehe), is the real MVP.

I have stopped watching Ruler o. I will just wait for the Drama to finish so I can watch it all at once and I will be able to skip scenes and episodes. Not this weekly torture where I can't do much.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 11:33am On Jun 22, 2017
QuixPhix:

Hehe. To be fair she is an incurable repeat offender and her conduct so far, whatever her reasons, are unbecoming of the royal institution she represents. But of course they weren't clamoring for her deposition out of patriotism.

Lmao. I know now. I know it's not because of what's she's been doing. They just doing it for their own gain. But there was just something about that scene that just made them look like our wonderful knetz.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:34pm On Jun 22, 2017
honorary birthday: happy birthday to Jessica n Krystal's mum, she gave me my favorite girl in kpop, I pray she lives long to see her great grandchildren

watched a video of cnblue members surprising yonghwa with a cake, he started pretending to cry n they were chanting uljima lol those boys will forever be dorks

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 2:16pm On Jun 22, 2017
Finally..... Been waiting for her to know its Lee sun behind the mask

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by QuixPhix(m): 3:10pm On Jun 22, 2017
SlimAdenike:
Finally..... Been waiting for her to know its Lee sun behind the mask

Haba. See spoiler ó. Beht why? grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by QuixPhix(m): 3:27pm On Jun 22, 2017
Nobody is talking about Queen for 7 Days. Abi is the drama not that good no? Me I'm waiting for it to end before possibly watching it. After Rebel I need a small break from depictions of Yeonsangun's tyranny.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by olatunji390(m): 4:27pm On Jun 22, 2017
Can someone recommend for me some action and interesting Korea movies for me. Both Historical and model day. Movies not series. Thanks
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 5:20pm On Jun 22, 2017
olatunji390:
Can someone recommend for me some action and interesting Korea movies for me. Both Historical and model day. Movies not series. Thanks

Confidential assignment

Fabricated city

Gangnam blues

Empire of lust
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 5:20pm On Jun 22, 2017
QuixPhix:

Haba. See spoiler ó. Beht why? grin

Sorry.... Just couldn't wait
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 5:54pm On Jun 22, 2017
Did I just see a bed scene in Suspicious partner? It has to be a dream

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 7:35pm On Jun 22, 2017
bosslady1991:
#fight for my way

Now they are officially dating. Whoop whoop! Dong man and Ae-ra. This writer is really doing it for me because everything is so relatable. And almost real. So happy the writer gave me a back story on their friendship way back then and they've definitely been feeling each other way back. Because I wasn't going to buy the whole, we've been friends for years and suddenly we like each other now.

Joo Man and Sul Hee. They were my happy place when this drama started and now, I just can't deal. Obviously they both need a break and this isn't because there's a third party, let's be serious Ye-jin intrusions hold 0% water in their relationship. She's just by the way. They both want different things in life and I look at sul hee and wonder why she doesn't want so much for herself in life. They should sha do quick and separate, lemme see what will happen. It's okay even if they don't get together again. That's life.

Ps: Coach-nim is such a dork. Did anyone one notice how curled up his toes were when he was at the beach with the weird landlady. So adorable! And can someone please kidnap Hye-ran and get her away from the new couple?
lol that sul hee is getting annoying she keep whining instead of holding her man and hye ran she isn't thinking of even backing out at all
lol that place dong man and ae ra almost slept together and was trying to explain to ae-ra father that it didn't happen was very funny.
and ae-ra I think I saw her in "to the beautiful you" and dots yeah and she is very pretty
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:06pm On Jun 22, 2017
QuixPhix:
Nobody is talking about Queen for 7 Days. Abi is the drama not that good no? Me I'm waiting for it to end before possibly watching it. After Rebel I need a small break from depictions of Yeonsangun's tyranny.
I'm reading the recaps for the drama, and it's good. In a heartbreaking way. Yeonsangun isn't half as bad here as in Rebel.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 22, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
honorary birthday: happy birthday to Jessica n Krystal's mum, she gave me my favorite girl in kpop, I pray she lives long to see her great grandchildren

watched a video of cnblue members surprising yonghwa with a cake, he started pretending to cry n they were chanting uljima lol those boys will forever be dorks

Omg! You like Kpop!?! shocked it's very rare to see Nigerians that are into kpop o.. hbd to Krystal & Jessica's mum! Im not into cnblue, what other groups do you Stan? Do you like f(x)? I honestly can't wait for my girls to comeback.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 9:17pm On Jun 22, 2017
@kangminhyukso, babe I am freaking out here. I just got to Ep19 of Lookout.. Soo ji pointed the gun at Do Han to make it look like an hostage situation. The crew set Do Han up to make him share all the info he knows but it looks like the whole plan backfired o. They are about to arrest all of them for christ sake.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:39pm On Jun 22, 2017
Hyerin:

Omg! You like Kpop!?! shocked it's very rare to see Nigerians that are into kpop o.. hbd to Krystal & Jessica's mum! Im not into cnblue, what other groups do you Stan? Do you like f(x)? I honestly can't wait for my girls to comeback.

I LOVE kpop, fx is my ultimate girl group n I've been praying for sm to release them from their dungeon, I hope they don't disband, if I should list the groups I Stan we no go leave here, its only very few groups I'm not into but I realized every time I watch an episode of weekly idol I fall more in love with a group lol, I Stan both ancient groups like ses, finkl etc to new ones like dia, sf9 etc but FNC groups have a special place in my heart sha
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:41pm On Jun 22, 2017
bosslady1991:
@kangminhyukso, babe I am freaking out here. I just got to Ep19 of Lookout.. Soo ji pointed the gun at Do Han to make it look like an hostage situation. The crew set Do Han up to make him share all the info he knows but it looks like the whole plan backfired o. They are about to arrest all of them for christ sake.

ah spoiler alert, I was just planning to watch it tonight, I don't think they'll get them this soon, they'll find a way, they always do
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 11:36pm On Jun 22, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

ah spoiler alert, I was just planning to watch it tonight, I don't think they'll get them this soon, they'll find a way, they always do

Hahahaha. I thought you've seen it and up to date. I'm sorry. I didn't spoil it much. But that creepy boy is making me so nervous. Like I want that girl to run far away from him or leave the country for the boy

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:01am On Jun 23, 2017
bosslady1991:

Hahahaha. I thought you've seen it and up to date. I'm sorry. I didn't spoil it much. But that creepy boy is making me so nervous. Like I want that girl to run far away from him or leave the country for the boy

finally seen up to episode 20, what kind of cliffhanging end is that, now I'm almost scared to watch it next week, as far as I'm concerned the creepy boy can kill that girl n I won't care cos I just want to slap her every time I see her near the boy like seriously which kain understanding friend she dey form mtcheww, by the way I really love that rap ost that plays in the background, I wonder who sang the song
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:12am On Jun 23, 2017
just heard blackpink's whistle on an American TV show, think I'm gonna sleep with a smile on my face

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by QuixPhix(m): 6:35am On Jun 23, 2017
Atk01:

I'm reading the recaps for the drama, and it's good. In a heartbreaking way. Yeonsangun isn't half as bad here as in Rebel.

That's the same way they rewrote Lady Hee Bin in Jang Ok Jung: Live in Love to make her more a more sympathetic character than history suggests. I guess that's the beauty of dramatizations: one can play ten ten with historical facts in order to tell a compelling story.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by menwongo(m): 8:27am On Jun 23, 2017
hello.
please is there any gotv channels that feautures Korean's movie. if any, channel name pls
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by QuixPhix(m): 8:46am On Jun 23, 2017
SlimAdenike:

Sorry.... Just couldn't wait

It is fine jare. That episode 27 was brilliant by the way. I like how they were able to portray Lee Sun's actions as the result of a supposed betrayal rather than just jealousy. So you can't really hate him for what he did.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by angelanto8(f): 9:19am On Jun 23, 2017
Good morning guys.have you guys seen the casting of reunitedworlds me am not understanding oh is ahn jae hyeon the main character or yeojingo.please it better be ajh besides the actress is a noona jingo is too young.i like him but i like ajh more

(1) (2) (3) ... (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.