Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,413 members, 7,853,813 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:02 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (596) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1997646 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) ... (2183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:56pm On Sep 26, 2017
MoR2:
Who has watched?
strong woman
defendant
goblin
school 2017
school 2015
school 2013
blood
DOTS
HSchool: Love on

How are they like, which is a waste of time?

I haven't seen defendant and school 2015 but I heard good reviews about them.

Every other drama on the list to me is beautiful to watch...it really dependents on what you are looking for.

They are all cute, romantic, leads have very good chemistry, DOTs has a bit of action to it, Goblin and strong woman are fantasy based....in my opinion they are all good.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by MoR2(m): 8:01pm On Sep 26, 2017
didn't open what other websites can i check.
sarang60 thanks, am looking for a great high school k drama with great theme song like the one 'personal taste' has.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by MoR2(m): 8:06pm On Sep 26, 2017
post=60685908:

Yes ma
HELLO
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 8:11pm On Sep 26, 2017
MoR2:
Who has watched? strong woman defendant goblin school 2017 school 2015 school 2013 blood DOTS HSchool: Love on
How are they like, which is a waste of time?
Don't know about school 2017 and blood but the rest make sense
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:22pm On Sep 26, 2017
sarang60:

Thank you, the cast did a good job of portraying the characters well, even with the little I saw, there where times when I wanted to slap someone from my phone hahahah.

Borg mom? No but I am always up for hilarious so where are you watching it.

I download from sojuoppa.net and watch. It's just on episode 2 tho

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by MoR2(m): 8:25pm On Sep 26, 2017
SlimAdenike:
Don't know about school 2017 and blood but the rest make sense
Do you download the ones you watch?
what's the Dload link?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by MoR2(m): 8:27pm On Sep 26, 2017
toykathy:

I download from sojuoppa.net and watch. It's just on episode 2 tho
I tried that link too but it didn't work, have any other link?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:55pm On Sep 26, 2017
MoR2:
didn't open what other websites can i check.
sarang60 thanks, am looking for a great high school k drama with great theme song like the one 'personal taste' has.

https://videoupload.space/video.php?id=MTE4Nzgz&typesub=SUB&title=School+2017+Episode+1

No bother at all, try that link I hope it works click on the 360p option that is the file with the smallest size.

That is from dramanice, just Google dramanice find the series you want and click on the episode underneath that there will be a pink arrow facing down, just click on that and it will lead you to that link. I hope this helps
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:01pm On Sep 26, 2017
This has to be good...it has big shoes to fill.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:19pm On Sep 26, 2017
There are some fans....I mean the dedication is just overwhelming.

For 2 WHOLE YEARS. great job fam...hahahaha. when a person start threatening someones family they need to be stopped.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SalC: 9:41pm On Sep 26, 2017
sarang60:
I love how it is like almost everyone's first oppa was LMH....
Its crazy but I was pissed by LMH in BOF and that was his first dramas I saw. It was Jin ho (don't know his real name) that kept me watching the drama. Phew! Such a cool dude. I started liking LMH when a friend persuaded me to watch Shitty ( city) hunter grin.

My first oppa was SIG in A man called called God and he became my Korean Legend after seeing Jumong.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SalC: 9:46pm On Sep 26, 2017
Macelliot:

Actions - K2(20 episodes), descendants of the sun(16 episodes), healer(20 episodes).

Science - circle(12 episodes).

Martial arts - illjimae(20 episodes),

Most martial arts village dramas have longer episodes.

I really don't know why I find healer boring, haven't been able to go beyond the second episode.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Macelliot(m): 9:56pm On Sep 26, 2017
SalC:

I really don't know why I find healer boring, haven't been able to go beyond the second episode.
SalC, So you watch K dramas.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SalC: 10:14pm On Sep 26, 2017
Macelliot:

SalC, So you watch K dramas.
Lol I do. Maybe not as much as you guys but yes I do watch them.
Their story lines are captivating and at least I can let the kids watch them without being bothered unlike most Nigeria and Ghana movies.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:14pm On Sep 26, 2017
sarang60:
This has to be good...it has big shoes to fill.

I have great trust in the cast plus a huge crush on Freddie Highmore since I was 14 so I am going to watch the shi!t outta every episode even if it is cringingly horrible *sigh* just realizing I've been loving boys on TV since I was an infant, this is a huge problem, I mean I should have been over that stage by now

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Funkybabee(f): 1:22am On Sep 27, 2017
post=60658156:

You can watch Golden Life

What happen to ur site currently
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 2:02am On Sep 27, 2017
Funkybabee:

What happen to ur site currently
Sojuoppa is currently down
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:26am On Sep 27, 2017
SalC:
Its crazy but I was pissed by LMH in BOF and that was his first dramas I saw. It was Jin ho (don't know his real name) that kept me watching the drama. Phew! Such a cool dude. I started liking LMH when a friend persuaded me to watch Shitty ( city) hunter grin.

My first oppa was SIG in A man called called God and he became my Korean Legend after seeing Jumong.

Hahahaha I can't relate to LMH making me pissed in BOF because I loved his stupid character so much even to his Hair that almost everyone hated.

You mean KHJ yeah he was a true flower boy like the rest of them, I still kind of like him anyway but the person that competed with LMH on that drama for me was KB and he is still a candy till this day.

But I can relate to SIG being a legend and after seeing him in return of superman, I became even more dedicated as a fan hahahahhaha. He doesn't disappoint with his family or his career.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 2:35am On Sep 27, 2017
Guess what guys when you are asleep begins tommorow can't wait to see bar Suzy jong seok especially Suzy yeah I know many of you guys say her acting is bad but weirdly I see it the other way round and just luv her naturally yeah I know you guys complained about uncontrollable fond but yet strangely I didn't see any fault from her but the story was just stupid.
Enough ranting and enough said I know Lee jong seok have so much fans in nairaland here who are going to watch it for him but for me it can't get any better my two favorite lead in one drama.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:40am On Sep 27, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

I have great trust in the cast plus a huge crush on Freddie Highmore since I was 14 so I am going to watch the shi!t outta every episode even if it is cringingly horrible *sigh* just realizing I've been loving boys on TV since I was an infant, this is a huge problem, I mean I should have been over that stage by now

Hahahahaha there is nothing wrong in appreciating talent and loving beautiful people who present themselves to be loved and hurt for our viewing pleasure...I don't think I will be over it anytime soon.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:50am On Sep 27, 2017
lordprogress:
Guess what guys when you are asleep begins tommorow can't wait to see bar Suzy jong seok especially Suzy yeah I know many of you guys say her acting is bad but weirdly I see it the other way round and just luv her naturally yeah I know you guys complained about uncontrollable fond but yet strangely I didn't see any fault from her but the story was just stupid.
Enough ranting and enough said I know Lee jong seok have so much fans in nairaland here who are going to watch it for him but for me it can't get any better my two favorite lead in one drama.

Hahahahha...I am with you in aniticapting the drama, Suzy put in effort though, tried doing her stunts by herself without a stunt double and all so hopefully everything worksout just fine.

I honestly want everything to go well for oppa's sake to be honest...
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:06am On Sep 27, 2017
sarang60:

Hahahahaha there is nothing wrong in appreciating talent and loving beautiful people who present themselves to be loved and hurt for our viewing pleasure...I don't think I will be over it anytime soon.

so I just watched the first episode of the American good doctor n I am so nostalgic right now, I seriously miss moon chae won, I think that was her last drama I watched, the Americans are doing a good job, I love the slight changes n additions n I love my Freddie so much, I don't even know why I was so proud when they wrote that it was adapted from Korea broadcasting network or whatever, I hope one day Nigeria gets to do something like that,n I can't wait to watch the interviews,im sure Freddie must have watched the Korean version, I caught him doing the "fighting" hand signal, n he also said "my bunny n brother went to heaven in front of my eyes" that we all know is Korean grammar.

now the big question, to sleep or to watch clips of moon chae won on YouTube, n I am to wake up for work by 6. hmmmm dilemma

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 6:46am On Sep 27, 2017
sarang60:

For 2 WHOLE YEARS. great job fam...hahahaha. when a person start threatening someones family they need to be stopped.
what did they do.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 6:47am On Sep 27, 2017
sarang60:

Hahahahha...I am with you in aniticapting the drama, Suzy put in effort though, tried doing her stunts by herself without a stunt double and all so hopefully everything worksout just fine.

I honestly want everything to go well for oppa's sake to be honest...
i hate it that they paired her with minho as a model for k2
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:59am On Sep 27, 2017
Flamingcharisma:
i hate it that they paired her with minho as a model for k2

lol I might not be a fan of her acting n her singing is just OK but I cannot hate on her modelling for cf skills, there are 4 actresses I can count as cf queens n they are Jun ji Hyun, shin mi nah, Suzy n Krystal, now I'm not saying they are 100% great but at least 99%
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:04am On Sep 27, 2017
I just had a good laugh, word on the street is that Lee min ho is cameoing on hospital ship n some special set of people went crazy with the "I thought he enlisted, why" turns out it's the lmh born in 1993 lol

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:35am On Sep 27, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
I just had a good laugh, word on the street is that Lee min ho is cameoing on hospital ship n some special set of people went crazy with the "I thought he enlisted, why" turns out it's the lmh born in 1993 lol

LOL! That must have been disappointing.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by yorubae(f): 8:03am On Sep 27, 2017
sarang60:

Yes I do sometimes that is why i am a wannable.

I didn't follow that show, I only know Daniel, he's adorable, I hope you'll be following The Unit with me, an opportunity for nugu idols to shine

Taemin will be a mentor, along with Sunmi and HyunA, I'm anticipating cheesy

_____

did you like BTS's comeback
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by yorubae(f): 8:06am On Sep 27, 2017
sarang60:

yeolmae are amazing queens, I love that Chanyeol stood up for himself, those people are disgusting even going as far as coming for his family

I hope the punishment is the harshest

Chanyeol does not deserve it

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Funkybabee(f): 8:56am On Sep 27, 2017
[quote author=Mickey02 post=60865867]

Sojuoppa is currently down
[/quote

I saw it too, when i clicked on it.i wouldn't have subscribe then
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Macelliot(m): 9:42am On Sep 27, 2017
SalC:
Lol I do. Maybe not as much as you guys but yes I do watch them.
Their story lines are captivating and at least I can let the kids watch them without being bothered unlike most Nigeria and Ghana movies.

That's nice.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Macelliot(m): 10:21am On Sep 27, 2017
MoR2:

please where can i download k drama series?
http://sojuoppa.gq

http://dramas.se/korean-drama/

http://dramamate.com

Incase, you are having issues downloading from dramas.se, you can mention me and I will direct you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) ... (2183) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.