Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,450 members, 7,850,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:07 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (598) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1994048 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) ... (2182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by angelanto8(f): 9:48am On Sep 29, 2017
Lee jongsuk leejongsuk leejongsuk my love........i love this drama already
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 1:52pm On Sep 29, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

*happy dance* finally manhole has ended, I've seen dramas where the male lead is dumb n I've seen dramas where the female lead is dumb but I have never ever seen a drama where both leads are God awful dumb till this one, so to maintain my sanity even though I love the cast, I decided to skip episode 15 n just watch the final episode

@toykathy if you have mb to waste you can watch it but if not don't bother cos the final episode was just a light n breezy attempt to give everyone a happy ending, pil n soojin got married, jin sook n sook tae got married n had a baby, the guitar guy n Jung ae are still dating but at the end the manhole took the fat guy so I'm guessing he'll be time traveling trying to confess to Jung ae, the psycho guy n girl went wherever together and oh pil n soo jin had two not great kiss scenes, they really shouldn't have bothered making the psycho guy the main focus of the drama. THE END

I better stay off then. Thanks for the heads up. I hope pil will get a better chance next time

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:21pm On Sep 29, 2017
Yay Choi Daniel is back from military enlistment today, I hope he gets back to his leading man status cos his popularity kinda died down after school 2013
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by winsomelady(f): 5:59pm On Sep 29, 2017
realtem:
I prefer modern but I don't mind village settings too.
modern;blood,the kings heart, boys before flowers, bride of the water god,city hunter, dream high , high school love on,my girlfriend is a nine tailed fox,to the beatiful u,you are beatiful, strong woman.village;love in the moonlight,the kings love , faith, moon lovers,master of the mask, the beginning ,kang chii,gumi hoo ,queen of shila
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by angelanto8(f): 7:37pm On Sep 29, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
Yay Choi Daniel is back from military enlistment today, I hope he gets back to his leading man status cos his popularity kinda died down after school 2013
he was in big man right

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:56pm On Sep 29, 2017
Maybe because I love the cast of while you were sleeping, just four episodes gone and I can't wait to see more of the drama. I so love it already, even my beautiful KSH appeared b4 me again. Aigoooo. Next week pls come fast.

Watching : while you were sleeping, temperature of love, borg mom, andante and live up to your name.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 9:42pm On Sep 29, 2017
#Age of youth2

*deep sigh*Episode 11 did something to me and I don't know what. But been in a funk since I saw this episode. The first 10mins got me crying with the girls and goosebumps all over. And then end? The way the Sunbae just got so cold(well I don't even blame him). And they succeeded in breaking song ji won. Song ji won brings smile and joy to everyone, I don't know how her friends will bring her out of this zone she is now. It's going to be so hard.

Writer-nim where is the silver lining? Where is the light? This episode was just too dark jare. I want my Mummy cry
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 9:49pm On Sep 29, 2017
I love to recommend Bad thief, good thief. Please watch this drama and thank me later. I couldn't believe it myself but it is GOOD! The issue is it is 50episodes. And it is not the usual 50episodes with family problems, the candy girl and the Chaebol. NEVER!

About a father and his two sons. One had to run away from home since his father was always stealing. And the other brother spent his life looking for his runaway brother and even became a thief just to find his brother. There is romance but you will prefer the bromance.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:52am On Sep 30, 2017
toykathy:
Maybe because I love the cast of while you were sleeping, just four episodes gone and I can't wait to see more of the drama. I so love it already, even my beautiful KSH appeared b4 me again. Aigoooo. Next week pls come fast.

Watching : while you were sleeping, temperature of love, borg mom, andante and live up to your name.

i like the cast too, like i said they are easy on the eye....hahahaha. Honestly KSH is an amazing actress, the way she expresses her emotions....pure talent

I love your watching list, if I followed every drama while it aired my list will look like this.

I just finished strongest delivery man and I loved it, it was cute, funny and even the tensions where calm hahaha, the chemistry between the main leads was just impressive, they made me feel like they were dating for real.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:35am On Sep 30, 2017
angelanto8:
he was in big man right
yeah he was the 2nd lead guy in big man

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 7:57am On Sep 30, 2017
Just a cameo and she is bursting my head

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by angelanto8(f): 2:11pm On Sep 30, 2017
toykathy:

i'm with you

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by angelanto8(f): 2:12pm On Sep 30, 2017
SlimAdenike:
Just a cameo and she is bursting my head
my dongseng Btw it's millicent i miss you guys on whatsapp smiley
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by angelanto8(f): 2:13pm On Sep 30, 2017
sarang60:

i like the cast too, like i said they are easy on the eye....hahahaha. Honestly KSH is an amazing actress, the way she expresses her emotions....pure talent

I love your watching list, if I followed every drama while it aired my list will look like this.

I just finished strongest delivery man and I loved it, it was cute, funny and even the tensions where calm hahaha, the chemistry between the main leads was just impressive, they made me feel like they were dating for real.
i really like chae soo bin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:12pm On Sep 30, 2017
angelanto8:
i really like chae soo bin

well you'll get to see her in a new drama by November, I really hope she's getting enough rest in between all these dramas o

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:18pm On Sep 30, 2017
I give up, K-pop/ost fans I need help, there's this song, what I want to do if I have a lover by g.Na n rain, yoseob n gayoon did a cover of the song n I know it was included in the ost of a drama, I just can't seem to remember the drama, I've been trying to remember for 2 hours now but no luck, does anyone have an idea

p. s: now I'm confused cuz i just realized it might not even be in a drama I heard it, maybe from a YouTube clip gosh I'm so confused
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:29pm On Sep 30, 2017
I give up, K-pop/ost fans, there's this song, what I want to do if I have a lover by g.na n rain, yoseob n gayoon did a cover of the song n I know it was included in the ost of a drama, I just don't seem to remember the drama, I've been trying to remember for 2 hours now n it's really frustrating, does anyone have an idea

p. s: Im so confused right now cuz I just realized I might not even have heard it from a drama, maybe it was from a YouTube clip, gosh this is so annoying
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:30pm On Sep 30, 2017
how to delete double post on nairaland anyone
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 4:30pm On Sep 30, 2017
sarang60:

Have watched strongest delivery man too and yes, it was so amazing. That guy Kang soo is so fortunate this year. He was in Chicago typewriter too, and he is a natural actor.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 4:53pm On Sep 30, 2017
I love the image they gave minho in somehow 18 and the film was good.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 5:52pm On Sep 30, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
I give up, K-pop/ost fans, there's this song, what I want to do if I have a lover by g.na n rain, yoseob n gayoon did a cover of the song n I know it was included in the ost of a drama, I just don't seem to remember the drama, I've been trying to remember for 2 hours now n it's really frustrating, does anyone have an idea

p. s: Im so confused right now cuz I just realized I might not even have heard it from a drama, maybe it was from a YouTube clip, gosh this is so annoying

Ndo. Did you check YouTube comments in related videos? I'm seeing my gf is a gumiho.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:20pm On Sep 30, 2017
RaphaellaDD:

Ndo. Did you check YouTube comments in related videos? I'm seeing my gf is a gumiho.

really I didn't check, thanks for the suggestion I will
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:39pm On Sep 30, 2017
RaphaellaDD:

checked it's not from the drama, that was just a clip someone made with videos from the drama, maybe I heard the song from a clip thanks again
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 6:43pm On Sep 30, 2017
angelanto8:
my dongseng Btw it's millicent i miss you guys on whatsapp smiley

Whats up mili, why aint you online?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:29pm On Sep 30, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

checked it's not from the drama, that was just a clip someone made with videos from the drama, maybe I heard the song from a clip thanks again

No wahala smiley

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by angelanto8(f): 9:37am On Oct 01, 2017
SlimAdenike:

Whats up mili, why aint you online?
arrg i'm so busy but i'll be back cheesy
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by angelanto8(f): 9:40am On Oct 01, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

well you'll get to see her in a new drama by November, I really hope she's getting enough rest in between all these dramas o
for sure and truly her fans her worried about her health wise...she's so cute

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 11:18am On Oct 01, 2017
bosslady1991:
I love to recommend Bad thief, good thief. Please watch this drama and thank me later. I couldn't believe it myself but it is GOOD! The issue is it is 50episodes. And it is not the usual 50episodes with family problems, the candy girl and the Chaebol. NEVER!

About a father and his two sons. One had to run away from home since his father was always stealing. And the other brother spent his life looking for his runaway brother and even became a thief just to find his brother. There is romance but you will prefer the bromance.
Yeah so true I followed this drama since when it started airing its great and I luv the idea of dol mok as J its good getting that city hunter vibe once again
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 11:36am On Oct 01, 2017
toykathy:

undecided hmm since when did you decided to steal my Kim so hyun from me lol.
Yeah it was great seeing after she was useless because of the writer in what should have been her breakthrough drama ruler master mask let's not even talk about that self.
Hmmm while you are asleep I think the first 4 episode were great to watch I only got annoyed about that whole crap about the accident and that lawyer Lee decided to put the blame on Suzy and Suzy committed suicide I was like what the hell is going on here with this writer only to find out lee jong sum dreaming i was kind of relieved.
And the scene I love most was when Suzy was teasing Lee jong suk like a weirdo about when started liking her and ljs was like what the crap and he started shifting away from her until he landed with his butt.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:00pm On Oct 01, 2017
Lee si young is officially a married woman *deep wistful sigh* I love LOVE
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Loadedzunne(m): 2:09pm On Oct 01, 2017
post=60232755:
[India Movie]Jab Harry Met Sejal Eng Sub - http://sojuoppa.gq/moviess/jab-harry-met-sejal-eng-sub/

[Philippine Movie]Finally Found Someone Eng Sub - http://sojuoppa.gq/moviess/finally-found-someone/

[Philippine Movie]Can We Still Be Friends Eng Sub - http://sojuoppa.gq/moviess/can-still-friends/

[Chinese Movie]Once Upon A Time Eng Sub - http://sojuoppa.gq/moviess/once-upon-a-time/
Pls, I need the link to download six flying dragons.
When I was google searching, a link from old-sojuoppa pop-up. I click on it, but it redirects me to the new sojuoppa.ga main page.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 2:27pm On Oct 01, 2017
[quote author=kangminhyuksho post=61001990]Lee si young is officially a married woman *deep wistful sigh* I love LOVE[/quote

She's old enough to be married, it's just that I don't know what her career would look like in years to come. She is a good actress but not an incredible one. Congratulations to her and I wish her the best.

Patiently waiting for final episode of live up to your name.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) ... (2182) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.