Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,146 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (600) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1982271 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) ... (2179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 3:54pm On Oct 04, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

dramas these days don't really have that it factor that will make you want to go crazy, n I blame the writers, dramas that do well sef is just cos of the cast not the storyline, as for me the last good Drama I watched was woman of dignity, every other one is just there Sha, I hope the forthcoming dramas have superb stories

Yeah woman of dignity was gold. I savored that drama slowly. I don't think lots of people saw that drama. The last Dramas I saw from the start to the end were Duel and Secret Forest. I blame the writers too. It's like there's nothing new to write. I'm just going to skim through these news ones and hope for something better next year.

Temperature of love. I saw an episode some hours ago and there's already a jealous best friend? Like, common.... Anyway sha

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:03pm On Oct 04, 2017
bosslady1991:

Yeah woman of dignity was gold. I savored that drama slowly. I don't think lots of people saw that drama. The last Dramas I saw from the start to the end were Duel and Secret Forest. I blame the writers too. It's like there's nothing new to write. I'm just going to skim through these news ones and hope for something better next year.

Temperature of love. I saw an episode some hours ago and there's already a jealous best friend? Like, common.... Anyway sha

I'll take jealous best friend over what's happening at the hospital ship, we have two love triangles, psychotic ex faking cancer, father with Alzheimer's, father with huge debt trying to commit insurance fraud, total makjang territory but I remain loyal lol

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 5:37pm On Oct 04, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

dramas these days don't really have that it factor that will make you want to go crazy, n I blame the writers, dramas that do well sef is just cos of the cast not the storyline, as for me the last good Drama I watched was woman of dignity, every other one is just there Sha, I hope the forthcoming dramas have superb stories

You are right! Andante started nicely with the first episode but the second was so boring. I hope while you are sleeping won't disappoint as well.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Alacrity12: 6:07pm On Oct 04, 2017
where do u guys download korea tv series
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:05pm On Oct 04, 2017
Alacrity12:
where do u guys download korea tv series

Sojuoppa.ga,dramas.se,dramafire.com
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:58pm On Oct 04, 2017
They should totally make a Live up to Your Name spinoff with Mak Gae and Jae Ha.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:09pm On Oct 04, 2017
Atk01:
They should totally make a Live up to Your Name spinoff with Mak Gae and Jae Ha.

where's the petition, I'll sign it
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:18pm On Oct 04, 2017
toykathy:

You are right! Andante started nicely with the first episode but the second was so boring. I hope while you are sleeping won't disappoint as well.

Yeah you are right, I understand Andante is weird.....very....very weird with all the death and creepy stuff going on. But just like kang said I remain loyal and I will remain loyal till the end

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Hanguk(f): 8:25am On Oct 05, 2017
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:04am On Oct 05, 2017
Hanguk:

No. Natty didn't make the final cut.. TT
Koreans really stepped on her big time and I know the reason she wasn't given much vote is because she is a foreigner. Even Hae In of Produce 101 did not make it too. I really felt bad for her. sad
And the group name..... Ugh!!! I hope the members don't end up as nugu idols.

Will be watching and cheering for my Natty from now on smiley

didn't watch this but I really like hae in n I'm sad she didn't make it, I really hope she debuts with a good group before she gets too old for idolship

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:18am On Oct 05, 2017
Hanguk:

No. Natty didn't make the final cut.. TT
Koreans really stepped on her big time and I know the reason she wasn't given much vote is because she is a foreigner. Even Hae In of Produce 101 did not make it too. I really felt bad for her. sad
And the group name..... Ugh!!! I hope the members don't end up as nugu idols.

Will be watching and cheering for my Natty from now on smiley

Ahhh...that is really sad oooo....she was almost alway top class. Anyway there is no need for me to watch again...now I am waiting for THE UNIT.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:29am On Oct 05, 2017
Birthdays:
1. Hottest oppa song seung heon, I hope his next drama does well, I don't plan to watch it as it airs sha
2. My third bias in t ara soyeon, should I still be calling her my 3rd bias since she's no more in t ara, n t ara might not even be a thing again sef

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 9:54am On Oct 05, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

I'll take jealous best friend over what's happening at the hospital ship, we have two love triangles, psychotic ex faking cancer, father with Alzheimer's, father with huge debt trying to commit insurance fraud, total makjang territory but I remain loyal lol

Hahahaha. That girl is claiming cancer now? What episode is that? Is it for real or she is really faking it? I knew she was insane but not this insane. I don't get girls like her at all. I mean, she broke up with him and now she came from nowhere and wants him back. I don't even know why they think it makes sense for them to allow her to keep staying on that ship. She should go and do her painting on Mars for all I care *eye roll*

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:57am On Oct 05, 2017
I really don't know why seo in guk is apologizing when he is clearly unfit for military service, even the military confirmed he's unfit so what is netizens problem with that Mtcheww

*currently watching*: hospital ship
song of the day : snow in this year - Kim chunga feat some guy whose name I can't remember
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 9:57am On Oct 05, 2017
Atk01:

YASSS! I loved the few seconds they were together.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:02am On Oct 05, 2017
bosslady1991:

Hahahaha. That girl is claiming cancer now? What episode is that? Is it for real or she is really faking it? I knew she was insane but not this insane. I don't get girls like her at all. I mean, she broke up with him and now she came from nowhere and wants him back. I don't even know why they think it makes sense for them to allow her to keep staying on that ship. She should go and do her painting on Mars for all I care *eye roll*

I tire o, it's episode 20-21 she's pretending to have leukemia so he can stay close to her, how does someone even lie with cancer, I don't even know why she can't draw from a hotel room, if I were on that ship I would throw her overboard
p. s: I really hope Wang ji won doesn't get typecasted this is the third drama she's acting otp wrecker wannabe
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:22am On Oct 05, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
I really don't know why seo in guk is apologizing when he is clearly unfit for military service, even the military confirmed he's unfit so what is netizens problem with that Mtcheww

Honestly I don't understand them...I am so upset about it...when they appologize for doing nothing wrong ehnn it really pisses me off. I really hope he takes care of himself.

See what happened to EXO at jyp's people party....infact I wish I could find those wicked people, all I want to do is talk...imagine saying that EXO should remain single untill they are 50 and then tomorrow you will hear people demaning an apology from a mature man because he wants to start a family...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....infact.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:26am On Oct 05, 2017
sarang60:

Honestly I don't understand them...I am so upset about it...when they appologize for doing nothing wrong ehnn it really pisses me off. I really hope he takes care of himself.

See what happened to EXO at jyp's people party....infact I wish I could find those wicked people, all I want to do is talk...imagine saying that EXO should remain single untill they are 50 and then tomorrow you will hear people demaning an apology from a mature man because he wants to start a family...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....infact.

can you imagine, can the netizens stay single till they are 50 shio
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:29am On Oct 05, 2017
Very funny, happy birthday Jiwoo, kard's swagalishious baby according to Mathew.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:33am On Oct 05, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

can you imagine, can the netizens stay single till they are 50 shio

Honestly the most painful part was that the boys tried to smile but you could see how disappointed they were, don't mind those saesang and crazy people because the are in korea that feel like they have a chance...hahahahah delusional people.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 3:01pm On Oct 05, 2017
So.....whats up people

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 12:50am On Oct 06, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

I tire o, it's episode 20-21 she's pretending to have leukemia so he can stay close to her, how does someone even lie with cancer, I don't even know why she can't draw from a hotel room, if I were on that ship I would throw her overboard
p. s: I really hope Wang ji won doesn't get typecasted this is the third drama she's acting otp wrecker wannabe

I know right. Throw her to the sharks. Now that I think about it.... It's a GREAT plan. Lemme go and watch Ep 20/21. I want to see her lying face. I hope they don't drag that storyline sha, they are doctors. They should find out soon that she's faking it

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:03am On Oct 06, 2017
bosslady1991:

I know right. Throw her to the sharks. Now that I think about it.... It's a GREAT plan. Lemme go and watch Ep 20/21. I want to see her lying face. I hope they don't drag that storyline sha, they are doctors. They should find out soon that she's faking it

ha ji won n Lee seo won already know, it's only a matter of time before minhyuk finds out
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hpymoment(f): 9:04am On Oct 06, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

Sojuoppa.ga,dramas.se,dramafire.com
Plz I tried downloading from those site but couldn't. Must I sign up with them b4 I would be able to download? Kind regards
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:09am On Oct 06, 2017
hpymoment:

Plz I tried downloading from those site but couldn't. Must I sign up with them b4 I would be able to download? Kind regards

You mustn't, what exactly is the problem you're facing
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by IceSplash(f): 9:09am On Oct 06, 2017
Happy birthday to my charismatic oppa. you are a rare gem saranghaeyo yoo ah in.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:26am On Oct 06, 2017
Birthday : my ex no 1 bias in secret han sunhwa, since she's no more a member do I give her position to my next bias or.... this is why I dislike idol business

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:37am On Oct 06, 2017
21 more days for Lee seung gi oppa to be a free man, I'm not counting o seriously I'm not

*currently watching*: hospital ship
song of the day : we were in love - T-ara

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hpymoment(f): 11:03am On Oct 06, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

You mustn't, what exactly is the problem you're facing
In sojuoppa wen I click download it doesn't move, in dramafire I did not see d download button and in dramas, I actually don't understand it.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:16pm On Oct 06, 2017
hpymoment:

In sojuoppa wen I click download it doesn't move, in dramafire I did not see d download button and in dramas, I actually don't understand it.

your problem with Sojuoppa might be your phone or browser, cos if I click download it moves

as for Dramafire if you're using a laptop n have a download manager once you play the video, your download manager will start downloading automatically but if you're using a phone when you click play/start video on the episode you want, you'll see the download icon on the bar at the bottom of the video (it's the 2nd blue icon in the 1st pic I attached)

dramas.se click on the drama you want, click download in HD, click on the episode you want, click h25 or whatever you'll see options for either normal quality or high quality
p.s: both qualities are great

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 2:00pm On Oct 06, 2017
IceSplash:
Happy birthday to my charismatic oppa. you are a rare gem saranghaeyo yoo ah in.
kyaattdsjkgghhjbn ,i love yoo ah in oppa*squeals*.I didnt know today is his birthday
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hpymoment(f): 2:33pm On Oct 06, 2017
[quote author=kangminhyuksho post=61154205]

Thanks so much kiss...in fact ur a darling.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) ... (2179) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.