Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (607) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1975045 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:56pm On Oct 24, 2017
RaphaellaDD:

After seeing your comments I hunted down the videos and I'm blown away!!! I don't even know what was happening to me as I was watching him. It's almost spiritual....

I dey tell you

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 6:29pm On Oct 24, 2017
so my phone has been on sabbatical for a while now but what? somebody secretly entered the military?? and someone's dog bit someone?? and someone died? *whew*

I haven't seen this week Witch's court. so in the bathroom this morning (i know, its weird) i was thinking about it and this came to mind. what if the guy is the result of the rape instead and not Yi Deum, and Yi Deum's mother witnessed it, thus the audio cassette with her in Ep 1..i dunno, i just feel it is too easy to guess its Yi Deum f rom the start.

#becausethisismyfirstlife
The mother-daughter scene got me right in the heart. i remember the day i said something rude to mumsy and she looked me in the eyes and said 'i hope you get a daughter exactly like you'. seeing that scene today reminded me of that. so many things we've done and said to our parents and you know your own kids will do 10times what you did. But i'm ready for that daughter that wants to misbehave undecided undecided

And i can't believe the guys overlooked the marriage talk and assumed Ho Rang wanted the sofa and got angry because he bought the one displayed? i am done with them especially the one that is always acting like a ladies man and has absolutely no clue what a girl's emotion is all about

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:03pm On Oct 24, 2017
bosslady1991:
so my phone has been on sabbatical for a while now but what? somebody secretly entered the military?? and someone's dog bit someone?? and someone died? *whew*

I haven't seen this week Witch's court. so in the bathroom this morning (i know, its weird) i was thinking about it and this came to mind. what if the guy is the result of the rape instead and not Yi Deum, and Yi Deum's mother witnessed it, thus the audio cassette with her in Ep 1..i dunno, i just feel it is too easy to guess its Yi Deum f rom the start.

wow what a theory, you could be right o
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:48pm On Oct 24, 2017
RaphaellaDD:

After seeing your comments I hunted down the videos and I'm blown away!!! I don't even know what was happening to me as I was watching him. It's almost spiritual....

You get it....I was pleased reading this, he just has this flow to him...i can't get enough.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:53pm On Oct 24, 2017
introvertme:

I changed the screen aspect ratio,that was the only way I could manage it
I'll check other shows,cos I can't continue with this one

Are you watching online or did you download it....you can try dramanice maybe that will help
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 8:23pm On Oct 24, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

wow what a theory, you could be right o

I really don't like overthinking this stuffs i just want to watch this drama in peace but my head won't let me. i will always want to look for a twist. what if no one is even a result of rape sef.. lets sha keep watching.
i see your struggle with avengers club, reminds me of woman of dignity struggle. i will probably wait till it has enough episodes sub before i start. woman of dignity drove me crazy looking for sub up and down then

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:25pm On Oct 24, 2017
@sarang n raphaellaDDD since we are obviously obsessed with taemin n his moves lemme introduce you to one of my girl crushes, koharu sugawara she's Japanese n I discovered her when taemin released sayonara hitori cos she choreographed the song n danced with him on hit the stage n she's the one in the duet version of move (mv 3), she's 25, an instructor on urban dance camp, I die a little whenever she moves cos I know I can't even walk gracefully talk more of ever dancing like her, I'm just content worshipping at the throne of her awesomeness, feel free to check her on YouTube cos honestly she didn't even dance in move

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:55pm On Oct 24, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
@sarang n raphaellaDDD since we are obviously obsessed with taemin n his moves lemme introduce you to one of my girl crushes, koharu sugawara she's Japanese n I discovered her when taemin released sayonara hitori cos she choreographed the song n danced with him on hit the stage n she's the one in the duet version of move (mv 3), she's 25, an instructor on urban dance camp, I die a little whenever she moves cos I know I can't even walk gracefully talk more of ever dancing like her, I'm just content worshipping at the throne of her awesomeness, feel free to check her on YouTube cos honestly she didn't even dance in move

Thank you!!!! I'll check her out, she looked so exotic in move 3,I didn't even know she was a popular...ish somebody. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:25pm On Oct 24, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

Kang oh!!! Why do you always introduce me to data consuming addictions? cheesy Her dance cover of Magic's rude is what hooked me. She's so good,her moves are so fluid!! After binge watching some of her videos I went back to watch her and Taemin. Sigh. Perfection. Thank you for the hookup!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:09am On Oct 25, 2017
RaphaellaDD:

Kang oh!!! Why do you always introduce me to data consuming addictions? cheesy Her dance cover of Magic's rude is what hooked me. She's so good,her moves are so fluid!! After binge watching some of her videos I went back to watch her and Taemin. Sigh. Perfection. Thank you for the hookup!!!

Hehehe you're welcome, she's fire

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:43pm On Oct 25, 2017
I'm having both first n second lead syndrome in 20th century Boy and Girl, how can both men be so appealing in their own way

ma yi deum is so savage lol I actually thought she saved him on purpose, I love her confidence in the fact that the guy likes her, witch's court is a satisfying drama, it's serious but also funny

*currently watching*: hospital ship, 20th century Boy and Girl, witch's court, avengers social club, the package, revolutionary love, punch
song of the day : I can give you all- shin min ah

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:39pm On Oct 25, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

Hehehe you're welcome, she's fire

I agree she is fire.....I like the way she also expresses emotion with her face it is so believable. I didn't see the #3 duo ver before....the transition of the dance moves and the music video itself is very smooth but kang I couldn't help it, I couldn't stop look at taemin's movements coupled with the rain, i believe my nose was bleeding internally...hahahahah...that is why i love his solo performances and I can just focus on him....

Let me go and check her out on other videos where taemin won't be a distraction...Hahaha. I feel like I will be invested in her dancing like I am with k-tigers, Kasper and the 1 million dance studio team.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:43pm On Oct 25, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

ma yi deum is so savage lol I actually thought she saved him on purpose, I love her confidence in the fact that the guy likes her, witch's court is a satisfying drama, it's serious but also funny

It was interesting when she was dreaming about her mum and held unto his hand in her sleep crying and I was like she is human after all...hahahaha.

Her connection with her landlord and his mother is pretty interesting too....that evil man is just manipulating everyone.

Why are you not watching because it is out first life...I feel like you will enjoy it, it is relaxing.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:56pm On Oct 25, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
@sarang n raphaellaDDD since we are obviously obsessed with taemin n his moves lemme introduce you to one of my girl crushes, koharu sugawara. throne of her awesomeness

Ok I am offically hooked and her cover of magic has a life of its own oh my world, the joy when she dances you can tell it means alot to her.....that is passion. I also love her androgynous look...stunning.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:27am On Oct 26, 2017
sarang60:

Why are you not watching because it is out first life...I feel like you will enjoy it, it is relaxing.

trust me it is on my radar, I'll watch it but after it airs, I don't know why I'm not feeling the pull to watch it now even though I love the main leads n I've only heard good things about the drama

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:31am On Oct 26, 2017
sarang60:

Ok I am offically hooked and her cover of magic has a life of its own oh my world, the joy when she dances you can tell it means alot to her.....that is passion. I also love her androgynous look...stunning.

that's what I find the most intriguing about her, how she can be manly one minute and then super sexy the next, I mean sometimes I just want to call her oppa or something, I was so obsessed with her dance to sia's elastic heart that I have watched that video almost a hundred times, I really want her to dance with Kai too but I think taemin has monopolized her lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 10:50am On Oct 26, 2017
Just watched minho singing kiseki and i never knew he could really sing like that,his vocal was good.I dont know why people always dont notice his good vocals.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:18am On Oct 26, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

that's what I find the most intriguing about her, how she can be manly one minute and then super sexy the next, I mean sometimes I just want to call her oppa or something, I was so obsessed with her dance to sia's elastic heart that I have watched that video almost a hundred times, I really want her to dance with Kai too but I think taemin has monopolized her lol

Hahahhahaha....felt the same way too thank goodness it is not just me. In that magic dance cover, I know it was done about 2 years back but I almost called her oppa, she makes me feel like I am doing something bad watching her, her moves are sweet and her lines are sharp and just on point, she has this classy yet street presence and I am here for it. You know when I like something I can analyse it and go on about it for hours.

Honestly I would love for her to dance with KAI too but I feel like she is more suited with Taemin because KAI is very aggresive when he dances, his dances moves are so strong, i want to jump around with KAI on stage while he is dancing....so I usually don't get this emotional feeling when he dances....I and excited and stunned and just screaming my head off....maybe if he choreographed something in their style it will be explosive but seeing Taemin and now Haru dance makes me want to cry...her say my name dance cover was just so beautiful....my favourite dance style is actually contemporary, slow and smooth hip-pop just like Haru does it so you see what I mean...Ok I think I am offically obsessed I need to stop here.

Oh before I draw this curtain...I will just like to say that I will lose my mind if she does a dance cover for Versace on the floor by Bruno Mars....I wished that KAI, Taemin or Hoya did it but I know that won't happen anytime soon...her doing it is more realistic

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 11:22am On Oct 26, 2017
*deep sigh* All my live watching movies, TV series, kdrama, have always rooted for the first lead I never get second syndrome no matter how mighty fine he is and the main lead is an a**. But in Go back couple this is my first ever second lead syndrome. I want her to be with a new person. With the way the whole marriage went. Obviously they love each other. But they got another chance to the past? I will never cross his path, I will even leave the country for him sef. But I know this kdrama, they will make them get back together

Ma Yi deum is forever savage. I knew it was too good to be true that she took a knife for him. Like really? And I'm experiencing second hand embrassment for her with the way she keeps coming on him. It's so funny but I can't help but get so embarrassed on her behalf. I screamed No when she kissed him *deep sigh*

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:33am On Oct 26, 2017
bosslady1991:
*deep sigh* All my live watching movies, TV series, kdrama, have always rooted for the first lead I never get second syndrome no matter how mighty fine he is and the main lead is an a**. But in Go back couple this is my first ever second lead syndrome. I want her to be with a new person. With the way the whole marriage went. Obviously they love each other. But they got another chance to the past? I will never cross his path, I will even leave the country for him sef. But I know this kdrama, they will make them get back together

Ma Yi deum is forever savage. I knew it was too good to be true that she took a knife for him. Like really? And I'm experiencing second hand embrassment for her with the way she keeps coming on him. It's so funny but I can't help but get so embarrassed on her behalf. I screamed No when she kissed him *deep sigh*

Hahahhahahah, I wouldn't want her to be with someone else in this case, i get the second lead syndrome he is so adorable and I think he will fall more for her because initially he only asked her out just to spite his dad, if they had forgotten about each other when the went back in time that would have been a different case...

You can even see that she is not happy always crying when she thinks about her baby regardless of where she is. I hope the show will help them realise where they lost it as a couple and they can build it up from there it will be such a strong bond for them. Every marriage has issues it will also be a beautiful twist of they actually show what their lives would have been like If they had married other people.

As for Yi Deum I have no words hahahaha.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:17pm On Oct 26, 2017
sarang60:

Oh before I draw this curtain...I will just like to say that I will lose my mind if she does a dance cover for Versace on the floor by Bruno Mars....I wished that KAI, Taemin or Hoya did it but I know that won't happen anytime soon...her doing it is more realistic

ah you Don scatter my head, I love Zendaya for life but I now wish koharu was the one in the video dancing amazingly to the song

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 12:26pm On Oct 26, 2017
sarang60:

Hahahhahahah, I wouldn't want her to be with someone else in this case, i get the second lead syndrome he is so adorable and I think he will fall more for her because initially he only asked her out just to spite his dad, if they had forgotten about each other when the went back in time that would have been a different case...

You can even see that she is not happy always crying when she thinks about her baby regardless of where she is. I hope the show will help them realise where they lost it as a couple and they can build it up from there it will be such a strong bond for them. Every marriage has issues it will also be a beautiful twist of they actually show what their lives would have been like If they had married other people.

As for Yi Deum I have no words hahahaha.

Yes. I noticed she's isn't all that happy because at the end of the day she cries herself to bed. First it was her mother, now couple of episodes it's because of her son. I'm not rooting for the second guy because because he's fine and all that. Infact I don't mind if it's another guy. I felt their pain when they cried so hard in ep1.it was more like anguish. And I put myself in her shoes, I love you but I'm so miserable in the marriage and lost myself, but I get a chance to go the past? I'm def not going to try and get together with you again. I love you o, but nahhh...
It's a drama after all, they will solve their problems but atleast they should enjoy what's happening now... My crack are the two guy friends. They are the worst and so hilarious. Especially the one with the wife and girlfriend. Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:48pm On Oct 26, 2017
Flamingcharisma:
Just watched minho singing kiseki and i never knew he could really sing like that,his vocal was good.I dont know why people always dont notice his good vocals.

honestly to me he is better at singing than rapping, I usually enjoy his voice when he sings in any shinee song
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 12:17am On Oct 27, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

honestly to me he is better at singing than rapping, I usually enjoy his voice when he sings in any shinee song
yeah,that is true he has such a sweet voice and it is never acknowledge.I am a really big fan of him and i know what most people say about him, like he is the untalented one of the group and only got in because of his pretty face,even in fanfics people always describe him like that and its starting to get on my nerves because am a flamer *wink*

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:59pm On Oct 27, 2017
Chanyeol wore a 13 million won Halloween costume....this big baby saved up all his money just to get that and he couldn't even walk properly in it because of how heavy to was....hahahaha such an adorable dork and I love it. He was deadpool last year I think...

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:05pm On Oct 27, 2017
I finally found my favorite scene in andante yet, It was both sweet and hillarious. He understood everything she said even though she was speaking in tongues through tears. #siblinggoals #alphawitch....hahahaha
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by nellyalph: 3:29pm On Oct 28, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

you're right, since the matter is already in the public eye they shouldn't have bothered knowing that they live in Korea where even the most innocent post on the social media is heavily dissected, I really don't get pet owners, celebrating pets birthdays Na WA o #notapetperson

You have not seen anything. Last year December, I went to work and the employer's dog died (the dog was very old, lived more than 10 yrs). He told me that the day was a very sad day for the family. I couldn't even make noise there. I'm just waiting for this December so that he will tell me they are having memorial service for the dog.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:13pm On Oct 28, 2017
Well deserved...great job ladies. Sejeong is so intelligent, all her comments on hello concellor were really on point, her voice is lovely as well. Yoona is so polite and hard working, she went on instagram live to say thank you yesterday, her dress was just beautiful...I am pleased that they are appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 8:34pm On Oct 28, 2017
so i just completed a drama with #122 episodes(Golden Pouch) and all i can say is that my tolerance level for bullcra*p just went up. it had lots of life lessons but i almost removed my eyes tho i broke a nail sha. Now i don't know what to do with myself till monday for my dose (because this is my first life, witch court). Any interesting variety show to watch?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:54am On Oct 29, 2017
bosslady1991:
so i just completed a drama with #122 episodes(Golden Pouch) and all i can say is that my tolerance level for bullcra*p just went up. it had lots of life lessons but i almost removed my eyes tho i broke a nail sha. Now i don't know what to do with myself till monday for my dose (because this is my first life, witch court). Any interesting variety show to watch?

Impressive...I would have seen ep 1-5 and then ep 122....hahahaha. the only 100+ series I have seen was the one LJS was on that his family went bankrupt and I loved it.

As for variety shows, I like

Happy together....always funny

Hello concellor....gets me pissed of sometimes

2 days and 1 night...funny task

I can see your voice....funny

I live alone.....get to know more about kstars

Immortal songs...pure talent, entertaining if you like music

Knowing bros......funny

Return of superman...cute babies

Master key.....bunch of kpop stars just making a mess

My daugthers men...father's watching their dauthers date you can imagine how that will turn out...hillarious

my neighbour Charles....follow lives of imigratants struggling in Korea

After school.....kpop stars promote their music and digitally interact with fans

Celebrity bromance....real life celebrity friends hangout

Night Goblin....this one like master key is new and they travel to places do stake outs just to be the first to order from very popular shops, resturants, be the first to enter parks and stuff. They try to stay awake all through the night the cast is pretty fun.

I used to like we got married but it became to real for me and when they get divorced, it always felt like I was the one getting my heart broken so I stopped.

Oh my world....hahahahah, i didn't mean for it to be this long but I guess I am really into variety shows I watch almost every one I find, more than half of them are not even on the list. Enjoy anyway.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:46am On Oct 29, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=812CtatiWBY

Representing Nigeria, I am proud of this. Great job guys.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 1:05pm On Oct 29, 2017
Happy Sunday guys, lemme just drop this one and go. embarassed embarassed embarassed

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.