Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,731 members, 7,831,332 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (608) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1982431 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) ... (2179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 2:56pm On Oct 29, 2017
sarang60:

Impressive...I would have seen ep 1-5 and then ep 122....hahahaha. the only 100+ series I have seen was the one LJS was on that his family went bankrupt and I loved it.

As for variety shows, I like

Happy together....always funny

Hello concellor....gets me pissed of sometimes

2 days and 1 night...funny task

I can see your voice....funny

I live alone.....get to know more about kstars

Immortal songs...pure talent, entertaining if you like music

Knowing bros......funny

Return of superman...cute babies

Master key.....bunch of kpop stars just making a mess

My daugthers men...father's watching their dauthers date you can imagine how that will turn out...hillarious

my neighbour Charles....follow lives of imigratants struggling in Korea

After school.....kpop stars promote their music and digitally interact with fans

Celebrity bromance....real life celebrity friends hangout

Night Goblin....this one like master key is new and they travel to places do stake outs just to be the first to order from very popular shops, resturants, be the first to enter parks and stuff. They try to stay awake all through the night the cast is pretty fun.

I used to like we got married but it became to real for me and when they get divorced, it always felt like I was the one getting my heart broken so I stopped.

Oh my world....hahahahah, i didn't mean for it to be this long but I guess I am really into variety shows I watch almost every one I find, more than half of them are not even on the list. Enjoy anyway.

Lmao at your we got married struggle. I also felt same way. But I was weirded out when they cry so hard at the end like they won't see again. You know have seen atleast an episode of all you mentioned except 2days1night, immortal song, master key, fathers daughter, after school, celebrity bromance and night goblin. But I will check some episodes out this night.
Thank you
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:55pm On Oct 29, 2017
bosslady1991:

Lmao at your we got married struggle. I also felt same way. But I was weirded out when they cry so hard at the end like they won't see again. You know have seen atleast an episode of all you mentioned except 2days1night, immortal song, master key, fathers daughter, after school, celebrity bromance and night goblin. But I will check some episodes out this night.
Thank you

The problem is when the WGM show ends the couple almost never get to see each other anymore because of their busy schedule and also they try to avoid scandals so I belive that some of them find real emotions when it comes down to it and don't want it to end...I know that the camera is on them all the time but at the same time they are free to express their feelings in disguise that It is just for show...they are a married couple after all, they do all sort of things for heaven sake go on dates, meet the family, spend time togther in a romantic way....I know they do all that in dramas and movies as well but the show is way too real.

You are always welcome....if you really want to laugh to the point where it will be difficult to breathe, try MY DAUGTHERS MEN OR BOYFRIEND first.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:21am On Oct 30, 2017
hmm for the first time Wednesday's episode of avengers social club was subbed in the same week it aired now I just have to wait for Thursday's episode, I really need to learn me some Hangul

Yay yonghwa finally learnt how to kiss on screen, I feel so proud, the package is not an exciting drama but I like it n love the ost, why can't sumimasen stay out of trouble sef, at first I disliked that so ran girl but I understand her better now

thank God revolutionary love was better than last week n seriously if gong myung will not open his mouth to ask so ra out he can like to go n rest

*currently watching*: hospital ship, 20th century Boy and Girl, witch's court, avengers social club, the package, revolutionary love, punch
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:59am On Oct 30, 2017
because of mbc strike, they are going to rush 20th century Boy and Girl, at least they are not cutting it short, I'm so glad hospital ship wasn't affected by the strike, I think I'm gonna stay away from mbc dramas for the rest of the year till they end their strike
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:46am On Oct 30, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
hmm for the first time Wednesday's episode of avengers social club was subbed in the same week it aired now I just have to wait for Thursday's episode, I really need to learn me some Hangul

Yay yonghwa finally learnt how to kiss on screen, I feel so proud, the package is not an exciting drama but I like it n love the ost, why can't sumimasen stay out of trouble sef, at first I disliked that so ran girl but I understand her better now

thank God revolutionary love was better than last week n seriously if gong myung will not open his mouth to ask so ra out he can like to go n rest

*currently watching*: hospital ship, 20th century Boy and Girl, witch's court, avengers social club, the package, revolutionary love, punch

I really like the package it just makes me view life in a different way, they all should be having the time of their life on a vacation in a foreign country but they are so riddled with problems that there is no time for relaxation. I know they will all find solutions at the end anyway but I can't help but relate it to real life....there are people who go away just to clear their head, spend so much money and yet they can't find what they are looking for....so sad.

You know SR can be crazy, she confessed to GM before and he shot her down so I think now that he has feelings for her he is afraid to say anything or maybe his pride won't let him.

By the way #happysongsongcoupelday

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:32pm On Oct 30, 2017
sarang60:

You know SR can be crazy, she confessed to GM before and he shot her down so I think now that he has feelings for her he is afraid to say anything or maybe his pride won't let him.

By the way #happysongsongcoupelday

I think GM has always had feelings for her but he wanted to be successful first, now that his pride won't let him he should sha stop behaving one kind cos I no send am message, I actually feel sorry for his character

song song is that today, thought it was tomorrow Yay so happy for them sha
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:00pm On Oct 30, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

I actually feel sorry for his character

song song is that today, thought it was tomorrow Yay so happy for them sha

Me too, I want him to be real friends with Siwon not just his double in times of trouble....hahahah I just had to hahahah. I want their bromance to be genuinely strong from both sides.

Yes song song is today in Korean and tomorrow in other parts of the world that are a day behind them I think

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 4:55pm On Oct 30, 2017
Oh my God, I can't believe he's dead! Someone that just won an award last weekend. cry cry

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:23pm On Oct 30, 2017
Atk01:
Oh my God, I can't believe he's dead! Someone that just won an award last weekend. cry cry

So sad, death is a part of the process of life but one can never be ready for it and nothing makes it less painful, he was great in 2n1d with his CEO that was where i saw him last, on his guerrilla date he said he wanted to be an actor that challenged himself, he said he doesn't really love himself much (he meant like he isn't full of himself) RIP Oppa.... I don't even know if this makes sense it is just painful.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 11:11am On Oct 31, 2017
kiss

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 11:31am On Oct 31, 2017
Think I had high expectation for her wedding dress. cry cry
That's not the important thing, they are finally married! Whoop! Whoop!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:35pm On Oct 31, 2017
bosslady1991:
That's not the important thing, they are finally married! Whoop! Whoop!

I honestly love her wedding dress because it is simple yet elegant. Did you see her entrance from behind? My world it was satisfying to watch how she moved with grace and the gown flowed like milk and honey hahahahahahah. I personally wont recommend it though because I think it is a bit too much but she pulled it off, real life Disney princess.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:12pm On Oct 31, 2017
Atk01:
kiss
awwwwww I sincerely wish them a happy married life

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:14pm On Oct 31, 2017
bosslady1991:
That's not the important thing

lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:02pm On Oct 31, 2017
song song is married Lee seung gi has been discharged siwon won't participate fully in super junior's comeback
*sigh* just another day in the Korean entertainment sector

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 3:19pm On Oct 31, 2017
sarang60:

I honestly love her wedding dress because it is simple yet elegant. Did you see her entrance from behind? My world it was satisfying to watch how she moved with grace and the gown flowed like milk and honey hahahahahahah. I personally wont recommend it though because I think it is a bit too much but she pulled it off, real life Disney princess.

That's what I was thinking that if I saw the dress live, I will probably fall in love with it. But when I saw it online I was like 'hmmmm'. You know that feeling when you don't hate it but you are not crazy about it. But what got me are the friends that showed up. I was just touched that they are loved by so many people. That to me is so amazing.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 3:22pm On Oct 31, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

lol
What is lol-ing you this hot afternoon? Please I saw a picture of your boyfriend holding a baby on IG this morning. Is it ha ji won's? Has there been a time jump in Hospital ship?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:41pm On Oct 31, 2017
bosslady1991:

That's what I was thinking that if I saw the dress live, I will probably fall in love with it. But when I saw it online I was like 'hmmmm'. You know that feeling when you don't hate it but you are not crazy about it. But what got me is the friends that showed up. I was just touched that they are loved by so many people. That to me is so amazing.

Exactly my thoughts too I think everyone was expecting it to be like fireworks, the dress looked vintage and she looked beautiful in it not everyone can carry the dress you know what I mean because the dress on its own is not flashy or extra but when I saw her in it I wasn't suprised because she just looked relaxed and comfortable which is almost impossible on such a hectic day.

The number of people, the class of people and knowing that some of them also had to attend KJH's wake...a sad and a happy day.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bubblefairy(f): 7:15pm On Oct 31, 2017
Good day everyone.
Would anyone be so kind as to recommend to me very short Korean dramas to marathon. I currently have some time on my hands due to illness and I'm bored really bored to my skull.
I have watched splish splash love, queen of the ring and another one I can't remember the title.
I want very interesting ones ohhh, 10 episodes max, 20-30mins duration will do just fine. Thanks
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:02pm On Oct 31, 2017
Dunno why but am tired of watching airing dramas lately. I guess the MBC strike really got to me somehow. So I decided to watch dramas from last year. W, uncontrollably fond, neighborhood hero, and oh my ghostess.

Pls I need suggestions on completed drama but not from this year jebal!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:55pm On Oct 31, 2017
Bubblefairy:
Good day everyone.
Would anyone be so kind as to recommend to me very short Korean dramas to marathon. I currently have some time on my hands due to illness and I'm bored really bored to my skull.
I have watched splish splash love, queen of the ring and another one I can't remember the title.
I want very interesting ones ohhh, 10 episodes max, 20-30mins duration will do just fine. Thanks

Hope you get well soon.....you can

Choco bank
MA boy
Page turner
Little girl K
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:15pm On Oct 31, 2017
toykathy:
Dunno why but am tired of watching airing dramas lately. I guess the MBC strike really got to me somehow. So I decided to watch dramas from last year. W, uncontrollably fond, neighborhood hero, and oh my ghostess.

Pls I need suggestions on completed drama but not from this year jebal!

You can try......

Come back mister
Dear my friends
One more happy ending
Daebak
Jealousy incarnate
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 10:44pm On Oct 31, 2017
Oh my!!! I didn't know the guy that died. And I just realized he played the older Taek in reply 1988 and I am so shocked. And his girlfriend is the psychologist in Tunnel. Today musta been a bitter sweet day. With people wanting to enjoy the wedding but their mind on the funeral instead. So sad!

Our time on earth is really short, we just have to live in the moment, make good friends and memories. RIP

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Eyinimofeoluwa(f): 10:52pm On Oct 31, 2017
Hmmmm need 2 b here
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Eyinimofeoluwa(f): 11:07pm On Oct 31, 2017
Can anyone plz send me list of new korea films and plz intresting films oo
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Talkwell: 11:10pm On Oct 31, 2017
The only Korean song on my phone grin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 2:23am On Nov 01, 2017
sarang60:

You can try......
Come back mister Dear my friends One more happy ending Daebak Jealousy incarnate
Thanks. One more happy ending is the only one I haven't seen.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Raph01: 9:28am On Nov 01, 2017
Talkwell:
The only Korean song on my phone grin

안녕하세요. . Go'an download all Heartstring(Park Shin-hye and Jung Yong-hwa)'s OST tracks... damn interesting

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bubblefairy(f): 10:44am On Nov 01, 2017
sarang60:

Hope you get well soon.....you can

Choco bank
MA boy
Page turner
Little girl K

Thanks a lot Sarang60, will surely try them all today probably if I don't exhaust my data before then.
I have seen little girl k (very badass), watched Noble my love and watching high end crush.

I tried downloading MA boy on sojuoppa but couldn't find it, is there an alternate tittle?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Talkwell: 10:53am On Nov 01, 2017
Raph01:

안녕하세요. . Go'an download all Heartstring(Park Shin-hye and Jung Yong-hwa)'s OST tracks... damn interesting

OK cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) ... (2179) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.