Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,567 members, 7,850,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:12 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (611) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1994365 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) ... (2183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:31pm On Nov 06, 2017
Happy birthday to all of them cool people.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:10am On Nov 07, 2017
sarang60:
Happy birthday to all of them cool people.

daebak I can't believe i forgot my dong wook oppa, I also forgot so ji sub on the 4th, I need cane sha
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by GaniuKazeem(m): 9:20am On Nov 07, 2017
[Kpop fans in the house when someone's ask what your favorite kpop song is how do you anwser that, I am asking because I dread that question and don't know how to anwser it...

I start with

Exo- promise, sing for you, miracle in December, unfair, overdose infact I start listing almost all EXO songs before I go to....

BTS- beautiful, BST, Dope, save me then I go to

Kard, big bang, 17 and so on- so you get the picture....by the time I am done listing a whole album of different artist, groups and telling stories, the person is like I said your favourite and I end up saying I really don't have one and the person is like you should have said so from the start....hahahahahahahah]
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:33pm On Nov 07, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

daebak I can't believe i forgot my dong wook oppa, I also forgot so ji sub on the 4th, I need cane sha

Hahaha it happens, it is alot to remember.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:26am On Nov 08, 2017
BTIMFL......aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...kiss scene.......kisssssss scene..........aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

hahahahaha, I have never been this happy to see a kiss scene, I can't even bring myself to see the full episode yet but it is adorable and hillarious when a nerd falls in love for sure.

LMK AND JSM are killing it....I will buy whatever they are selling, so convincing it melts my heart.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 4:48am On Nov 08, 2017
sarang60:
BTIMFL......aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...kiss scene.......kisssssss scene..........aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

hahahahaha, I have never been this happy to see a kiss scene, I can't even bring myself to see the full episode yet but it is adorable and hillarious when a nerd falls in love for sure.

LMK AND JSM are killing it....I will buy whatever they are selling, so convincing it melts my heart.

Like seriously? I wasn't expecting a kiss scene this early. So weirdo husby can fall in love. I guess he would give unreasonable excuses for his feelings. Lol

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Madrededios(f): 8:27am On Nov 08, 2017
MOSmart11:
thanks bro....

Sis, actually.Not Bro
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Madrededios(f): 9:08am On Nov 08, 2017
sarang60:

Hahahaha thanks for sumarizing my thoughts. I don't even want to think about all the things that could go wrong honestly because it has been too good to be true so far with little turns here and there and that has been great.

The way LJS made the baby open up in the court room was so adorable.

My favorite scene for now would be when Suzy had that bad dream about him and ran to his house like a crazy person I actually forget that she was dating LMH at that point I was like get married already you two hahahahaha. LJS is so good that he makes me ship him with all his co stars....just look at the way he looks at Suzy with such fondness, like he is seeing the beach, wave and all for the first time it is mesmerizing.

My second favourite would be when she got jealous about the back hug in the hospital and did the femme fatal style that was hillarious, or is it the responds the prosecutor gave as a mother about the donor case...my heart was just racing, she was so rational and made so much sense that it hurt and her cute, smart son doesn't help at all. I am having such a good time with this drama that I have many favorite scenes

It has been a long time I actually saw a drama to the end while it aired and rave about how much I like it. Hopefully this has a beautiful ending whether it is a sad or happy ending, I want it to be beautiful.

Sorry that you have to read this essay it was meant to be short but as you can tell I am not good at it.

I can tell you really like this drama. I'm in love with it too. Quite frankly, more in love with LJS smiley and Suzy's acting has put naysayers to shame.I do feel it's time to turn the conflict up a notch since the drama will end next week (32 episodes) so the climax should be coming up in the next few episodes. I didn't watch 'W' aka two worlds, Pinocchio and doctor stranger despite my love for LJS because of the negative reviews by thefangirlverdict but LJS is really tempting me to do so now.Where will I get my LJS fix when this drama ends undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 10:05am On Nov 08, 2017
sarang60:

I am 500% sure the kiss is all her imagination. I know they still kissed sha, but I don't even believe it's a progress in their relationship. I still see alot of crying ahead for Ji Ho. Se Hee can't rationalize that it's possible to love more than one person in a life time and judging from the clues from earlier episode, I guess he was about to be married to someone he loved at a point. And to him, that's just enough. One love in a lifetime. I really don't know how Ji Ho is going to break that wall. But fighting!!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:15pm On Nov 08, 2017
so in 20th century Boy and Girl sjj is just walking up n down with gjw without covering her face n they're even kissing on the street OK o, I guess there's no dispatch in their part of Korea, how nice

things I hated about this week's witch's court
1. myd's actions, I get that she's hurt n all but as someone who's been a prosecutor for 7 years, she should have given more thought to her plans since she's trying to catch a big fish (anyway what do I know, I'm just running mouth cos I'm not in her shoes, maybe I'd do even worse)
2. bsh's folly, I mean this is an ex cop, ex convict, hired killer, bad guy n he just allows that old baba fool n kill him Na WA o
3. the evil guys are still alive, honestly if they can kill Mr mayor, doctor mom n psycho Ahn tae kyo, my life will be so much better

things I loved about this week's witch's court
1. Mr mayor's hallucination, I was just wishing it's one naija film so that he will just run mad n start confessing from there, honestly I liked that he showed guilt, it shows he's human afterall, a very terrible human
2. myd's entrance at the end, dayum girl knows how to make an entrance, I was feeling pretty much depressed while watching it n thought it would end with me all sad but immediately I saw her tapping her foot, I was like yeah she's back, n they showed her face n her expression just cheered me up immediately

I'm in love with meloholic, I just hope kyung soo jin is not the killer, plus she looks so sexy, I'm glad she gained back the weight she lost during weightlifting fairy Kim bok joo, I wonder if she was ill or it was just for her gymnast role, by the way Why Was everyone behaving as if Clara running around in a sports bra and tights is very normal, I mean she went to work in that

*currently watching*: 20th century boy and girl, witch's court, avengers social club, the package, revolutionary love, meloholic
song of the day : graze-shinee
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:33pm On Nov 08, 2017
Madrededios:

I can tell you really like this drama. I'm in love with it too. Quite frankly, more in love with LJS smiley and Suzy's acting has put naysayers to shame.I do feel it's time to turn the conflict up a notch since the drama will end next week (32 episodes) so the climax should be coming up in the next few episodes. I didn't watch 'W' aka two worlds, Pinocchio and doctor stranger despite my love for LJS because of the negative reviews by thefangirlverdict but LJS is really tempting me to do so now.Where will I get my LJS fix when this drama ends undecided undecided

Ohhhh you need to see those dramas if not for anything at first but for LJS and you will be glad you did at the end not just because of LJS....if I am making sense....any drama he is in comes to life.

You can get your fix from W, I liked the storyline, LJS was perfect for the character in my opinon.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:39pm On Nov 08, 2017
bosslady1991:

I am 500% sure the kiss is all her imagination. I know they still kissed sha, but I don't even believe it's a progress in their relationship. I still see alot of crying ahead for Ji Ho. Se Hee can't rationalize that it's possible to love more than one person in a life time and judging from the clues from earlier episode, I guess he was about to be married to someone he loved at a point. And to him, that's just enough. One love in a lifetime. I really don't know how Ji Ho is going to break that wall. But fighting!!

Hahahhahaha i thought so at first but in my excitement I didn't even care. It will be a very funny progression and it is happening gradually.

He already feels the need to defend and protect her, he is going out of his way to do things he wouldn't normally do even when they don't make sense. I think the problem now is because he has told Ji Ho not to fall for him he wouldn't know how to present his situation to her since he doesn't know how she will react to it.

He is always trying to confirm I you notice....did I say something wrong, did I do something wrong, what is wrong you know so let us see how those walls will come down.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 2:02pm On Nov 08, 2017
sarang60:

Hahahhahaha i thought so at first but in my excitement I didn't even care. It will be a very funny progression and it is happening gradually.

He already feels the need to defend and protect her, he is going out of his way to do things he wouldn't normally do even when they don't make sense. I think the problem now is because he has told Ji Ho not to fall for him he wouldn't know how to present his situation to her since he doesn't know how she will react to it.

He is always trying to confirm I you notice....did I say something wrong, did I do something wrong, what is wrong you know so let us see how those walls will come down.

Ofcourse. He's already doing somethinga out of the norm because of her. But he still doesn't know why or still hiding behind the promise he made Ji Ho's mother at the wedding. I mean, look at the last scene when he paid her for her labor instead of thinking 'ah she did this because she cares for me'. But I know Se Hee is already becoming aware of her. I'm just feeling sorry for Ji Ho because I know her love won't come easily like others. Let's wait and see how Se Hee will accept that he just likes her and that's all.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 2:16pm On Nov 08, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
so in 20th century Boy and Girl sjj is just walking up n down with gjw without covering her face n they're even kissing on the street OK o, I guess there's no dispatch in their part of Korea, how nice

things I hated about this week's witch's court
1. myd's actions, I get that she's hurt n all but as someone who's been a prosecutor for 7 years, she should have given more thought to her plans since she's trying to catch a big fish (anyway what do I know, I'm just running mouth cos I'm not in her shoes, maybe I'd do even worse)
2. bsh's folly, I mean this is an ex cop, ex convict, hired killer, bad guy n he just allows that old baba fool n kill him Na WA o
3. the evil guys are still alive, honestly if they can kill Mr mayor, doctor mom n psycho Ahn tae kyo, my life will be so much better

things I loved about this week's witch's court
1. Mr mayor's hallucination, I was just wishing it's one naija film so that he will just run mad n start confessing from there, honestly I liked that he showed guilt, it shows he's human afterall, a very terrible human
2. myd's entrance at the end, dayum girl knows how to make an entrance, I was feeling pretty much depressed while watching it n thought it would end with me all sad but immediately I saw her tapping her foot, I was like yeah she's back, n they showed her face n her expression just cheered me up immediately

I'm in love with meloholic, I just hope kyung soo jin is not the killer, plus she looks so sexy, I'm glad she gained back the weight she lost during weightlifting fairy Kim bok joo, I wonder if she was ill or it was just for her gymnast role, by the way Why Was everyone behaving as if Clara running around in a sports bra and tights is very normal, I mean she went to work in that

*currently watching*: 20th century boy and girl, witch's court, avengers social club, the package, revolutionary love, meloholic
song of the day : graze-shinee

Lol. On witch court, I was equally mad because all she was doing was gra gra. I wanted to scream that, GIRL, JUST CHILL OUT FOR A MINUTE. But the person I don't understand is the male lead. Its looking as if he's just there to make the romance part work. That's all! Anyhow, I don't blame MYD tho, you know who hurt your mother ofcourse you won't be in your right senses. At a point, I just left her and was like, she should just do what she wants to do. Even tho it's stupid just do it. So I like that she want away for 3 months. But I want to believe that ex cop didn't die without leaving atleast a clue for her. I almost believe he left some sort of evidence for her. He can't be so stupid to just die like that. I know this cruel but I want the mother to be truly dead.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bubblefairy(f): 2:55pm On Nov 08, 2017
Madrededios:

I'm glad this drama put me to shame. I was amongst those who hoped that the only thing Suzy will be doing in this drama is just to sleep.... *dodges high heel* I only watched this drama because of the writer (I hear your voice), the director (my love from the star) and of cause LJS aka mr long legs.
Suzy's characterization is so on point and she's so nailing her acting here.

In fact this drama has changed my perspection of true love, I mean if ur boo cannor offer you his tie to clean your mascaraed eyes when you are crying on a Monday morning, is that one a boo??

PS, the writer of this drama also penned Pinocchio and I can hear your voice, you can have your LJS fix there, watch it, you'll enjoy it.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:12pm On Nov 08, 2017
bosslady1991:

Lol. On witch court, I was equally mad because all she was doing was gra gra. I wanted to scream that, GIRL, JUST CHILL OUT FOR A MINUTE. But the person I don't understand is the male lead. Its looking as if he's just there to make the romance part work. That's all! Anyhow, I don't blame MYD tho, you know who hurt your mother ofcourse you won't be in your right senses. At a point, I just left her and was like, she should just do what she wants to do. Even tho it's stupid just do it. So I like that she want away for 3 months. But I want to believe that ex cop didn't die without leaving atleast a clue for her. I almost believe he left some sort of evidence for her. He can't be so stupid to just die like that. I know this cruel but I want the mother to be truly dead.

I'm also hoping he left a mind-blowing evidence, n it's true Sha the male lead is just there, but he's doing a great job at being just there, the writer should have made him a bit more interesting

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 3:59pm On Nov 08, 2017
Thank God I can finally breath now. I have been busy through out last month due to exams but thank God it went well.
Hehehe where should i start from so much to discuss:
Because this is my first life hmmm is it just me or the name does not rhythm with the drama. I started it a day before yesterday and already caught up to episode 10. First of all still don't get the reason why ji ho married the landlord is still strange she needed a place to stay and what again but i know I won't marry anyone just because of that I think she is taking it too lightly.
My favourite are the three friends ji ho,so ji and the other girl and bo mi the weird girl in the landlord company. Why my favorite scene was where ji ho caught her brother doing his thing and ran out.why the most embarrassing moment was where she her(landlord) sat down even collected spoon thinking the food is for both of them and ji ho just served hers and was like give me my spoon I was really embarrassed for him.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:22pm On Nov 08, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

Yessssssss....I knew it was going to be interesting with your review now I am extra sure I hope it stays that way. I will start next week hopefully.

In other unrelated news chanyeol want to Japan for Cnblue concert....nice. I would really like to see them play young forever in a concert. It is one of my favorites I have listened to it to the point where it is digitally cracked hahahhahahah.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 4:35pm On Nov 08, 2017
Witch court i was really disappointed in presecutor ma she really disappointed me I was expecting her to be chill and just find a way to arrest the mayor guy who kidnapped her mum instead of causing a scene about committing suicide I knew she would do whatever it takes to succeed but i didn't see that coming she just disappointed big time there.
The male lead is really useless like somebody pointed out he is just there for the romance his mum really coed with the mayor to lock MYD mum in the psychiatric hospital hmmm the evil that men do.
And the Mayors nephew the psycho he is still running wild putting the blame on min ho after killing that pretty poor girl it really hurts.
Lastly the mayor rap*d her mum and it seems like the mayor being her dad isn't actually far from the truth if that actually happen the story will really get broken, how I wish like somebody said her mum is really dead.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:35pm On Nov 08, 2017
sarang60:

Yessssssss....I knew it was going to be interesting with your review now I am extra sure I hope it stays that way. I will start next week hopefully.

In other unrelated news chanyeol want to Japan for Cnblue concert....nice. I would really like to see them play young forever in a concert. It is one of my favorites I have listened to it to the point where it is digitally cracked hahahhahahah.

young forever is both minhyuks and My favorite song of the blueming album. chanyeol hmm this boy is Sha trying to enter my favorites list Sha, I know he's close to jonghyun but him actually attending their concert is just too sweet.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:37pm On Nov 08, 2017
lordprogress:
Witch court i was really disappointed in presecutor ma she really disappointed me I was expecting her to be chill and just find a way to arrest the mayor guy who kidnapped her mum instead of causing a scene about committing suicide I knew she would do whatever it takes to succeed but i didn't see that coming she just disappointed big time there.
The male lead is really useless like somebody pointed out he is just there for the romance his mum really coed with the mayor to lock MYD mum in the psychiatric hospital hmmm the evil that men do.
And the Mayors nephew the psycho he is still running wild putting the blame on min ho after killing that pretty poor girl it really hurts.
Lastly the mayor rap*d her mum and it seems like the mayor being her dad isn't actually far from the truth if that actually happen the story will really get broken, how I wish like somebody said her mum is really dead.

lol I think her misbehaving actually shows she's a human and capable of thinking irrationally under pressure, but you're right Sha, she fall hand but I know next week she'll redeem herself
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:38pm On Nov 08, 2017
lordprogress:

lol I think her misbehaving actually shows she's a human and capable of thinking irrationally under pressure, but you're right Sha, she fall hand but I know next week she'll redeem herself, I think it'll be anticlimactic if we discover her mom isn't dead
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 4:38pm On Nov 08, 2017
sarang60:

Lol young forever digitally cracked

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by timijoseph01(m): 7:09pm On Nov 08, 2017
Madrededios:

Got prob replying your msg.. Contact me on on whatsapp via 070+31+300+370.. thanks
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by laykman(m): 9:31pm On Nov 08, 2017
Where can I download taeha kdramas?looking for ladies of the palace, and I need one like the old where I could easily access dramas.I'm also looking to watch jingbirok.its on my sageuk must-watch list.thanks in anticipation
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:26pm On Nov 08, 2017
laykman:
Where can I download taeha kdramas?looking for ladies of the palace, and I need one like the old where I could easily access dramas.I'm also looking to watch jingbirok.its on my sageuk must-watch list.thanks in anticipation

Sojuoppa.ga, dramas. se, Dramafire.com
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:25am On Nov 09, 2017
Birthday : gu hye sun unni, I haven't heard anything about her since she dropped out of her drama cos of allergies, I hope she's okay (n pregnant) n doing good

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:21am On Nov 09, 2017
#throwbackthursday
One of my favorite drama couples, I miss han groo so much, I hope she comes back to dramaland soon, her babies must be grown by now

*currently watching*: 20th century Boy and Girl, witch's court, avengers social club, the package, revolutionary love, meloholic
Song of the day : all of super Junior's discography

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:51pm On Nov 09, 2017
I am just going to let this sit here, super junior's black suit is a bop, what a song.....Me like.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:41pm On Nov 09, 2017
So I attended Korean film festival, it was daebak, today's movie was a hard day n honestly if you haven't seen that movie you need to, I never scream at cinemas cos I like to form classy babe but omo I screamed today, that movie is so good.
P. S: kunle afolayan was there aka one of my Nigerian oppa n I got to take a selfie with him plus we ate kimchi n ramen

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:58pm On Nov 09, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
So I attended Korean film festival, it was daebak, today's movie was a hard day n honestly if you haven't seen that movie you need to, I never scream at cinemas cos I like to form classy babe but omo I screamed today, that movie is so good.
P. S: kunle afolayan was there aka one of my Nigerian oppa n I got to take a selfie with him plus we ate kimchi n ramen

Nice one, glad you had fun.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:22am On Nov 10, 2017
No avengers social club yet *insert cry emoji here*

(1) (2) (3) ... (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) ... (2183) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.