Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,172 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (634) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1982283 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) ... (2179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 30, 2017
There were many changes to the awards ceremony this year. First, the grand prize was chosen not by ARS votes, but by votes from professionals in the industry. Instead, viewers could vote for awards given to best characters, such as the best villain, best comedic character, and best fighting spirit. To award this year’s grand prize, last year’s winner Lee Jong Suk was joined by actor Choi Gyo Sik, who has played extras in various productions for over 26 years.
This year’s Grand Prize was won by Kim Sang Joong for his role in “ Rebel: Thief Who Stole the People.” The actor thanked all those who worked with him in the production and ended his acceptance speech by saying, “Nowadays, I am considered a senior by many in the industry. I will do my best to be a senior people can look up to rather than a senior who expects to be served by his juniors.”
“Rebel: Thief Who Stole the People” was the biggest winner of the night, with the cast and crew taking home a total of nine awards including Drama of the Year and Best Scriptwriter of the Year.
Check out the full list of winners below!
Grand Prize: Kim Sang Joong (“Rebel: Thief Who Stole the People”)
Drama of the Year: “Rebel: Thief Who Stole the People”
Female High Excellence Award for Monday-Tuesday Drama: Honey Lee (“Rebel: Thief Who Stole the People”)
Male High Excellence Award for Monday-Tuesday Drama: Jo Jung Suk (“ Two Cops”),
Kim Ji Suk (“ 20th Century Boy and Girl ,” “Rebel: Thief Who Stole the People”)
Female High Excellence Award for Serial Drama: Kim Mi Kyung (“Person Who Gives Happiness”)
Male High Excellence Award for Serial Drama: Go Se Won (“Return of Bok Dan Ji”)
Female High Excellence Award for Miniseries: Ha Ji Won (“Hospital Ship”)
Male High Excellence Award for Miniseries: Yoo Seung Ho (“Ruler: Master of the Mask”)
Female High Excellence Award for Weekend Drama: Lee Mi Sook (“ Money Flower ”)
Male High Excellence Award for Weekend Drama: Jang Hyuk (“Money Flower”)
Female Excellence Award for Monday-Tuesday Drama: Chae Soo Bin (“Rebel: Thief Who Stole the People”)
Male Excellence Award for Monday-Tuesday Drama: Kim Seon Ho (“Two Cops”)
Female Excellence Award for Serial Drama: Song Sun Mi (“Return of Bok Dan Ji”)
Male Excellence Award for Serial Drama: Kang Kyung Joon (“All Kinds of Daughters-In-Law”)
Female Excellence Award for Miniseries: Han Sun Hwa (“ Radiant Office ”)
Male Excellence Award for Miniseries: Shin Sung Rok (“Man Who Dies to Live”)
Female Excellence Award for Weekend Drama: Jang Hee Jin (“You Are Too Much”)
Male Excellence Award for Weekend Drama: Jang Seung Jo (“Money Flower”)
Popularity Award: Kim So Hyun (“Ruler: Master of the Mask”), INFINITE’s L (Kim Myung Soo) (“Ruler: Master of the Mask”)
Golden Acting Award for Monday-Tuesday Drama: Seo Yi Sook (“Rebel: Thief Who Stole the People”), Jung Bo Suk (“ The King Loves ,” award received by Hong Jong Hyun )
Golden Acting Award for Serial Drama: Song Ok Suk (“Person Who Gives Happiness”), Ahn Nae Sang (“Golden Pouch”)
Golden Acting Award for Miniseries: Kim Sun Kyung (“Ruler: Master of the Mask”), Jang Shin Young (“Radiant Office”), Oh Jung Sae (“ Missing 9 ”)
Golden Acting Award for Weekend Drama: Shin Dong Mi (“Father, I’ll Take Care of You”), Ahn Gil Sang (“Bad Thief, Good Thief”)
Best Comedic Actor Award: Jung Kyung Ho (“Missing 9”)
Best Fighting Spirit Award: INFINITE’s L (Kim Myung Soo) (“Ruler: Master of the Mask”)
Best Villain Award: Choi Tae Joon (“Missing 9”)
Best Scriptwriter of the Year Award: Hwang Jin Young (“Rebel: Thief Who Stole the People”)
Best Child Actor Award: Nam Da Reum (“The King Loves”), Lee Ro Woon (“Rebel: Thief Who Stole the People”)
Best New Actress Award: Girls’ Generation’s
Seohyun (“Bad Thief, Good Thief”), Lee Sun Bin (“Missing 9”)
Best New Actor Award: Kim Seon Ho (“Two Cops”), Kim Jung Hyun (“Rebel: Thief Who Stole the People”)
Congratulations to all of the winners!

https://www.soompi.com/2017/12/30/winners-2017-mbc-drama-awards/

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 30, 2017
congrat L, he won two awards.

Rebel is the big winner, total of 9 awards.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 30, 2017
once again congratulation to all the winners..

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:15am On Dec 31, 2017
@Sarang I'm having issues with watching the unit on YouTube, some episodes aren't subbed and the episodes aren't complete sef. What's the way out ?? sad sad
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:28am On Dec 31, 2017
RaphaellaDD:
@Sarang I'm having issues with watching the unit on YouTube, some episodes aren't subbed and the episodes aren't complete sef. What's the way out ?? sad sad

Try these links and let me know

https://ondramanice.io/drama/idol-rebooting-project-the-unit-detail

http://ccasian.com/show/idol-rebooting-project-the-unit-iwz9zobc/watch/

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:40am On Dec 31, 2017

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:03pm On Dec 31, 2017
I know I will never marry minhyuk *sigh* but I will definitely have a Korean in my family cos my cousin got engaged to a Korean on Christmas day, we used to be close as kids but we grew up n grew apart, we haven't seen each other since 2005 but I swear she is going to be my best friend from next year, who knows her husband might be the key to me finally attending a cnblue concert *insert evil laughter here*

*currently watching*: two cops, oh the mysterious, rain or shine, a gentleman's dignity
song of the day : special girl - infinite h feat bumkey (I love how hoya messed around with their CEO in the mv but seriously some of those outfits are just no no, sometimes I wonder if dudes in Korea wear such color color clothes on a normal day)

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:11pm On Dec 31, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
I know I will never marry minhyuk *sigh* but I will definitely have a Korean in my family cos my cousin got engaged to a Korean on Christmas day, we used to be close as kids but we grew up n grew apart, we haven't seen each other since 2005 but I swear she is going to be my best friend from next year, who knows her husband might be the key to me finally attending a cnblue concert *insert evil laughter here*

LMAO!!!! Wehdone ma!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:43am On Jan 01, 2018
Happy new year Chingus!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:14am On Jan 01, 2018
Happy New yearrrrrrr..............

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 6:50am On Jan 01, 2018
Happy new year chingus!!!!!. 2017 is gone and this is 2018,set new goals and rules this year(people that are still in school read,draft out a time table and dont put all your time into korean entertainment),discipline yourselves and you shall receive your outcome.
May you receive abundance this year,once again happy new year.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:49am On Jan 01, 2018
Happy new year fellow K lovers!!!! Let's have a blissful 2018 together.

Lee Joon and Jung Somin dating.........what a great way to start the year.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 01, 2018
Happy new year..

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:15am On Jan 01, 2018
Atk01:
Happy new year fellow K lovers!!!! Let's have a blissful 2018 together.

Lee Joon and Jung Somin dating.........what a great way to start the year.

Now I want to see my father is strange again.... I like it when real couples are in a drama or movie.

I also saw the dispatch one on G-Dragon and jooyeon....let's see if they will confirm this time.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:59am On Jan 01, 2018
happy New Year everyone, AHHH Jung so min n Lee joon, I didn't watch fis, but I love them separately n now I love them together, I'm a bit worried cuz he's still in military service but if rain n Kim tae hee can make it, anyone can I guess, I always thought jsm would date someone really tall tho, anyway thank you dispatch

p. s: so I called my cousin, turns out My brother gave me the wrong info cos she's engaged to a Lebanese, seriously my hope just crashed on the first day of the year, I need to go swim in some holy water or something aigoo

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:07am On Jan 01, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

p. s: so I called my cousin, turns out My brother gave me the wrong info cos she's engaged to a Lebanese, seriously my hope just crashed on the first day of the year, I need to go swim in some holy water or something aigoo

Hahahahahha...this made me laugh so hard. When you first posted this I was like it sounds too good to be true like.....what a small world you know....

Don't worry....miracles do happen and swimming in holy water is a good idea, you should not forget to add a bottle of anointing oil so it will be more effective.

Happy New year chingu

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:17am On Jan 01, 2018
sarang60:

Hahahahahha...this made me laugh so hard. When you first posted this I was like it sounds too good to be true like.....what a small world you know....

Don't worry....miracles do happen and swimming in holy water is a good idea, you should not forget to add a bottle of anointing oil so it will be more effective.

Happy New year chingu

lol God must know I had evil intentions when I decided to get friendly, now I believe God don't like ugly Hahaha, on the plus side, I spoke to my cousin after so many years

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:28am On Jan 01, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Looooool don't worry there's still hope yeah?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:38am On Jan 01, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

Looooool don't worry there's still hope yeah?
as long as there's life lol

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 3:38pm On Jan 01, 2018
Woo I just saw the list of award so long that it could contain all the drama cause dey were some meeh drama there to be honest ruler master mask and missing 9 were very bad.
I need to look up the profiles of the winners cause I am seeing some strange names there

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 3:49pm On Jan 01, 2018
Happy new year to everyone on this page cause God us brought all of us safely into the new year 2018 here we comes

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:04pm On Jan 01, 2018
lordprogress:
Woo I just saw the list of award so long that it could contain all the drama cause dey were some meeh drama there to be honest ruler master mask and missing 9 were very bad.
I need to look up the profiles of the winners cause I am seeing some strange names there

lol all dramas aired are usually nominated because people worked hard for them no matter how awful they are

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bubblefairy(f): 5:18pm On Jan 01, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

Everybody is Kang's husband oh cheesy

Kang dear, you've been made. She is the one hoarding all the oppas, not making them go round.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bubblefairy(f): 5:25pm On Jan 01, 2018
Happy Prosperous 2018 Chingus........

This year people, Dream, Wake up, Get up and Make all of your dreams come true.

Yeah! Yeah!!!! life can get difficult sometimes but do not even think about quitting, cos its gonna get better.

When life gives you lemon, make some lemonade and settle down with a good drama.

Work and Pray

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 5:56pm On Jan 01, 2018
Bubblefairy:

Kang dear, you've been made. She is the one hoarding all the oppas, not making them go round.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 6:12pm On Jan 01, 2018
Okay , I know @flamingcharisma is going to e-murder me but.... Taemin's flame of love is so beautiful and heartwarming!!! One thing I do when I find a celeb I like (idol/actor) is to ensure that the person's excellence wasn't in one song/movie only. So I've been on a Lee Taemin spree these past few weeks and I've not been disappointed at all!!!
I was really glad to see that move wasn't just a one hit wonder for him, he's so talented. He's not the best vocalist but the way his songs and MVS are presented you can tell he put his everything into them. Sigh. This man has officially wrecked me.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:12pm On Jan 01, 2018
Watching this made me so happy...just something about her and her voice is beautiful, i love all her covers....I wish I could do this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOz1T_Xyeeg

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:03pm On Jan 01, 2018
Bubblefairy:

not all now haba, I left like two for you guys too share

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:15pm On Jan 01, 2018
RaphaellaDD:
Okay , I know @flamingcharisma is going to e-murder me but.... Taemin's flame of love is so beautiful and heartwarming!!! One thing I do when I find a celeb I like (idol/actor) is to ensure that the person's excellence wasn't in one song/movie only. So I've been on a Lee Taemin spree these past few weeks and I've not been disappointed at all!!!
I was really glad to see that move wasn't just a one hit wonder for him, he's so talented. He's not the best vocalist but the way his songs and MVS are presented you can tell he put his everything into them. Sigh. This man has officially wrecked me.

Taemin is a performer, n he worked hard to get to where he is now, when they debuted he was basically tone deaf but he perfected himself as a performer, he's just very precious, infact I've listened to move over n over again n I realize it's not really that great, I mean technically n music wise but his performance of his songs are what makes them superb, I'm sure we have forced @flamingcharisma to start liking taemin

P. S: I decided to say goodbye to jonghyun last night by watching their episodes of weekly idol, I really shouldn't have, I just kept seeing him smiling n cheerful n wondering how the hell I couldn't see that something was wrong

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by yorubae(f): 7:58pm On Jan 01, 2018
anyone following yg's survival show mixnine? also, if you want an exo album, try your luck: https://twitter.com/EXOL_NG/status/947822105537720325

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 9:48pm On Jan 01, 2018
@raphaellaDD and kangminhyukso seriously,i dont really know what to say and i think am starting to like some taemin's songs too.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:50pm On Jan 01, 2018
Flamingcharisma:
@raphaellaDD and kangminhyukso seriously,i dont really know what to say and i think am starting to like some taemin's songs too.

shocked shocked It's a miracle ohhh!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) ... (2179) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.