Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,522 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (636) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1974673 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 05, 2018
lordprogress:
Lol I was just glancing through all the award at sompi and the most controversial one was the SBS drama award I was just laughing at the comment section and the two controversial ones were while you are asleep cast Lee jong suk and Suzy and suspicious partner jo chang wook and nam ji hyun and as I was reading down it was first about why wookie didn't win anything and why ljs won the top excellence award instead that wookie deserved it.
The most controversial one was between suzy and nam ji hyun about how Suzy won the top excellence award and nam ji hyun won the excellence award and it was supposed to be the other way round.
So let me ask the this kdrama forum which drama was the better one suspicious partner and while you are asleep who was the better leads that deserved the award simply opinion base

I understand how you're feeling, award shows at times are not fair.

Both actors are great, both dramas are great even tho I never watch while you were sleeping.
let's just go with it.
saying one actor or drama is better is subjective to the watchers and it will only start unnecessary arguments.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:33am On Jan 06, 2018
Unlike the pairing in bride of the water God, I think this pairing is the best.....she is still the same in terms of her acting in my opinion but I think her character and her leading man is a perfect fit for black knight....

I also want to make this an appreciation post for kim Rae won oppas face...I haven't really paid special attention to his acting before and this drama is making it so easy for me to like him even more......All his facial expressions are on point and his face is so unique that he is the only one who can pull them off the way he does perfectly.

I kind of want something to happen to Hae Ra because I want him to flip tables in anger protecting her if you get what I mean....the way he looks at her, the way he smiles at her...Ok let me stop texting and go binge watch all the dramas he has ever been in.....hahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:22am On Jan 06, 2018
sarang60:
Ok let me stop texting and go binge watch all the dramas he has ever been in.....hahahahaha

lol start with love story in Harvard, the English there is atrocious

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:55am On Jan 06, 2018
sometimes when I'm really bored, I like to flip through those Chinese channels on dstv just cos one day I was lucky enough to catch got7 Jackson on hunan, n since then I've also caught a 2pm performance, today on dragon TV I saw tao, I didn't realize how much I've missed beautiful panda alien tao, I've always thought (this is not an insult but actually a compliment lol) tao would make a better male prostitute/stripper than an idol, n he proved me right again today

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:57am On Jan 06, 2018
I've been bingeing episodes of weekly idol like crazy n I've been seeing some things I didn't pay attention to e.g during iu's episode they were supposed to play her "you n i" n doni n coni started singing jang Ki ha's "you n i", then I thought it was just fun, now I feel they might have known they were dating n were teasing her, again during big bang's episode, they kept asking t.o.p if he was high, then it seemed like fun but now I guess he must really have been high then lol, I feel like all those detective netizens

p. s: happy Birthday to got7 jb my love

*currently watching*: two cops, oh the mysterious, rain or shine
song of the day : love girl-cnblue

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 10:38am On Jan 06, 2018
sarang60:
Unlike the pairing in bride of the water God, I think this pairing is the best.....she is still the same in terms of her acting in my opinion but I think her character and her leading man is a perfect fit for black knight....

I also want to make this an appreciation post for kim Rae won oppas face...I haven't really paid special attention to his acting before and this drama is making it so easy for me to like him even more......All his facial expressions are on point and his face is so unique that he is the only one who can pull them off the way he does perfectly.

I kind of want something to happen to Hae Ra because I want him to flip tables in anger protecting her if you get what I mean....the way he looks at her, the way he smiles at her...Ok let me stop texting and go binge watch all the dramas he has ever been in.....hahahahaha
I was just watching episode 1 and hae ra aunt was very funny I was kind of like you really bored cause nothing to watch so I downloaded it but it kind of seems like super powers will be involved any the episode 1 was not that bad especially when hae ra's fake prosecutor boyfriend was beging her to break up I was like what a jerk
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by rammyty: 9:48pm On Jan 06, 2018
Anyone What site can I download korean film and how heavy is the mb. Thanks
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:58pm On Jan 06, 2018
rammyty:
Anyone What site can I download korean film and how heavy is the mb. Thanks

Sojuoppa.ga you will find the sizes there
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:03pm On Jan 06, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

lol start with love story in Harvard, the English there is atrocious

hahahah i sure will.......just found it, it is a 2004 drama, will start soon.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:05pm On Jan 06, 2018
who sang it better :
song title : lovely day
artists : park shin hye versus super Junior
my (hopefully) unbiased opinion : park shin hye's song is nice, used as a drama ost, nothing special just nice, super junior's is actually nicer cos they are trained singers while psh is mediocre at best but I really didn't like the rap in super junior's, still super Junior wins this battle for me cuz their song was better

p. s: this is strictly my opinion, if you know the songs n feel differently please don't be angry
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:13pm On Jan 06, 2018
kangminhyuksho:
I've always thought (this is not an insult but actually a compliment lol) tao would make a better male prostitute/stripper than an idol, n he proved me right again today

hahahahahahhaha, this is so funny but i completely understand what you mean, especially his facial features and the way he uses them.....his eyes are unreal

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:26pm On Jan 06, 2018
lordprogress:

I was just watching episode 1 and hae ra aunt was very funny I was kind of like you really bored cause nothing to watch so I downloaded it but it kind of seems like super powers will be involved any the episode 1 was not that bad especially when hae ra's fake prosecutor boyfriend was beging her to break up I was like what a jerk

her aunt is funny and annoying, there are super powers on display and spiritual identity theft as well with wondering ghost who are about 300 years old but i still find it a bit interesting, maybe it is because when KRW oppa smiles it feels like i have won the lottery i don't know but i also like the chemistry between the leading couple.

that fake human remains a Jerk......imagine he told her to avoid guys who are nice to her that they just pity her that no reasonable guy will ever want to date her. just keep watching it is not the best but it is fairly nice. i don't like the way ep 10 ended because i am at the edge of my seat waiting for 11.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Tundemore15: 7:42am On Jan 07, 2018
Vickytan49:
when I tried opening the site, it showed this.
use chrome or uc browser

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:15am On Jan 07, 2018
*sobs* my Lee Hyun woo is enlisting in February, he's still so young, he's a 93 liner but I support his decision, he hasn't really had any blockbuster drama and with all the competing rookies plus idol actors scoring lead roles lately, he's not really a hot commodity so I feel it's better he does the military thing now n hopefully when he gets back, his star will rise n rise. I'll miss him tho

p. s: happy Birthday to Hong jong Hyun oppa

*currently watching*: two cops, oh the mysterious, rain or shine
song of d day : holiday - sistar

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:37am On Jan 07, 2018
who sang it better :
song title : here I am
artists : ze:a versus yoon sang Hyun versus sunny hill
my (hopefully) unbiased opinion : ze:a's song is good but not that great, it's one of those cutesy boygroup songs nothing special, yoon sang Hyun's is really nice it was used as an ost n if you watched secret garden n like ballads I'm sure you like it, sunny hill's is also very very nice, I love the way jubi pronounces her "r" when singing here (engrish wahala) if I had to score them, I'll give ze:a a 2/5, ysh 3/5 n sunny hill 5/5

p. s: this is strictly my opinion, if you know the songs n feel differently please don't eat me
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:51pm On Jan 07, 2018
Monday's episode of 2 cops was pretty meh in my opinion, immediately I saw the tjh initials on the necklace I knew who it belonged to, but it took uri detective a whole episode to figure it out hmm that didn't sit well with me, infact the only thing I liked about that episode was Im se mi n hoya's scenes, lol I can't wait for them to reconcile but thank God Tuesday's episode was so much better, I enjoyed the case involving the arrogant fool, n whenever the swindler enters the cop's body it's always fun, I wish mbc gave best bromance award, those 2 would have won it. by the way that superintendent ma guy, I still can't figure out if he's one of the good guys or a bad guy, n I heavily suspect that deaf n dumb girl that always wear kimono or whatever n serve tea, I think she might be an undercover agent

finally oh the mysterious is learning to fight, but boxing...alone..., I thought things like that required a trainer, anyway what do I know, I'm still enjoying the catch n release game going on in that drama, I was really surprised when I saw the guy playing jhs's father, I couldn't believe he could act nice, he's always bad or annoying anytime I see him, n as for that Lee kwang ho, I can't wait for his downfall, I hope his (adopted?) son helps in capturing him, he treats the guy like crap

rain or shine is still so sweet n still so sad, I laughed like crazy when CEO visited her house, her mom n aunt were so not cool, the aunt's teeth was just on display, I would totally have the same reaction, I really am not looking forward to tomorrow's episode, the love triangle/rectangle is gonna be in full display, I love CEO but I really wanted to slap him when he told her not to think about another guy ugh so annoying n why did junho hide n what is with that teaser, I hope he doesn't leave town, I swear when he was hiding at the last scene, I was screaming at my laptop "stop being a cowardly idiot n go get your girl lol",poor junho both her parents don't like him

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Hanguk(f): 8:34pm On Jan 07, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:18pm On Jan 07, 2018
Hanguk:
Saw this on Chuu Talk and just couldn't ignore.

KangMinHyuksho Unnie, this is to you oo grin

Lemme come and run away...

this is so my life

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Tundemore15: 8:54am On Jan 08, 2018
love mixnine new track

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 08, 2018
it's my b day today, Happy birthday to me. and to my birthday mate @slim adenike llnp.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 5:31pm On Jan 08, 2018
@Vickytan49 & Slimadenike Happy birthday Chingus!!

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:33pm On Jan 08, 2018
Vickytan49:
it's my b day today, Happy birthday to me. and to my birthday mate @slim adenike llnp.

Aww happy Birthday guys, may the good lord bless your hustle this year and take you guys to your heart desires

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:19pm On Jan 08, 2018
Vickytan49:

Happy birthday and many beautiful returns to you both...enjoy.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:21pm On Jan 08, 2018
@kang have you seen EP 336 OF WEEKLY IDOL?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hardeycute(m): 8:35pm On Jan 08, 2018
Aida13

Nirvana in Fire 2 is good so far.The two leads are cuties and already loving how the plot is developing.

My love for Chinese historical dramas is the conspiracy and stragegic planning always in display.

Have you watch the Princess agents?The lows of Chinese dramas sometimes is how the shows end.

You can check
Advisors Alliance
Fighter of the Destiny
Legend of Mi Yue
Xuan Yuan sword:scar of sky
Xuan Yuan sword:Han cloud
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:34pm On Jan 08, 2018
sarang60:
@kang have you seen EP 336 OF WEEKLY IDOL?

no I haven't, I remember seeing something about it on twitter that it was a dog special or something, I'm not much of a pet person so I didn't bother to check it but I bet it will be hilarious
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:39pm On Jan 08, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

no I haven't, I remember seeing something about it on twitter that it was a dog special or something, I'm not much of a pet person so I didn't bother to check it but I bet it will be hilarious

hahhahahaa....it really was fun, you should when you have the time.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:40pm On Jan 08, 2018
hardeycute:
Aida13

Nirvana in Fire 2 is good so far.The two leads are cuties and already loving how the plot is developing.

My love for Chinese historical dramas is the conspiracy and stragegic planning always in display.

Have you watch the Princess agents?The lows of Chinese dramas sometimes is how the shows end.

You can check
Advisors Alliance
Fighter of the Destiny
Legend of Mi Yue

i personally haven't seen many Chinese dramas but i saw fighter of destiny because of Luhan.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:11pm On Jan 08, 2018
sarang60:

hahhahahaa....it really was fun, you should when you have the time.
will do

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 09, 2018
Thanks to all our well wishers. may God bless you too..

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 09, 2018
hardeycute:
Aida13

You can check
Advisors Alliance
Fighter of the Destiny
Legend of Mi Yue
are you aida13 with a new user-name?

(1) (2) (3) ... (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.