Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,215 members, 7,867,537 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:02 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (665) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2006274 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) (667) (668) ... (2186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:36pm On Mar 26, 2018
toykathy:

Kangminhyuksho, we are relaxing this week. Our boy is safe
Hmm I was so scared after that bi!tch came to destroy him
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:13pm On Mar 26, 2018
My heart breaks as the world has lost another angel 100% Leader Minwoo to heart failure, such a young soul.

I fell in love with them and their performances on immortal songs. They didn't do so well in the industry and I say so because they are so talented and they deserve more....... that is on of the reasons why I felt upset when Rockhyun didn't make it on The Unit.

I sincerely wish the family and friends personally affected the fortitude to handle the loss.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:33pm On Mar 26, 2018
I just feel some type of way, so I am dedicating this to all the great humans that have lived and are still living.

Do not hesitate to do good and show love when you get the chance always tell the people in your life how much they mean to you, the world is already scary as it is.

The original of this song is my favourite but the texture (tone) of Rockhyun's voice just gives it a different feeling and in honor of 100% and Minwoo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wk5NqK2n5U8

100% talented.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjKtjg9Ia68

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hpymoment(f): 8:39am On Mar 27, 2018
sarang60:

I usually convert YouTube videos to mp3 when I can't find the song anywere but I found this link today and it has a list of his songs when you search his name on the search bar on the site and thank you is one of them just click on the arrow facing down by the side of the song you want. Let me know if it worked you.

http://thepearlpress.party/mp3/lee+min+ho+thank+you
http://liefond.com/song/lee+min+ho
found this link this morning, you can also check it out. All his list of songs are there and very easy to download.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:47am On Mar 27, 2018
hpymoment:

http://liefond.com/song/lee+min+ho
found this link this morning, you can also check it out. All his list of songs are there and very easy to download.

Thank you
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:40pm On Mar 27, 2018
I would like to share this hilarious portion of idol producer...it is 12 or 10 mins of laughter.

Ep 10 elimation wasn't too bad to be honest most of my boys are still in the running kun, nong, ziyi, Justin, Jeffery, Bu fan, zhengting, Cheng, huba, Xiao, Chaoze and so on. The final elimination ep is going to be the saddest one because they all want it so bad and they are so talented it is hard to choose.

Fan Chengcheng is such a softie he cried almost all through the elimination process.

My fairy Zhou and baby quanzhe have been eliminated sad, I am so glad that quanzhe was strong and I wish them all the best can't wait for them to comeback for the mentors collaboration stage.

Lay is such a sweetheart, he is doing such a great job encouraging the trainees and also making the elimination scenes less heavy with sadness. The way he makes them anxiously wait with play on words and tricks is cute.

Now ZTao is going to be the PD for the girls version of idol producer and I can't wait to see how he does...i still have this image of a shy adorable puppy of him in my head one that needs protection, i know his movies and songs are up there but let's see how tough he is now and how much he has grown.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r51fIv45_FA
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:01pm On Mar 27, 2018
Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh where has all the oxygen in the world Gone.......

THE MIRACLE THAT WE MET.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:09pm On Mar 27, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Hmm I was so scared after that bi!tch came to destroy him

Anto you mean? She won't do more than nominating him and am 100% sure she can't conspire.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:36pm On Mar 27, 2018
toykathy:

Anto you mean? She won't do more than nominating him and am 100% sure she can't conspire.

Omo I have given up on them, after beefing from yesterday till this evening, they have now "settled" mtcheww, giving me all sorts of heartache, me all I care about is lolu, I don't think they will go back to the way they were before sha
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Oluwafemitosin(f): 8:15am On Mar 28, 2018
pls someone should tell me how to download from kissasian,there is no download option there.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:43am On Mar 28, 2018
Na wa for all this idol contract o, how can ts not pay hyo sung for three years, later now they will accuse Idols of prostitution and having sponsors, how are they supposed to survive without payment. Na wa for Korea o

P.s : happy birthday to Hoya my love

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:53am On Mar 28, 2018
#womancrushwednesday

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:06am On Mar 28, 2018
Who sang it better
Song title : Deja vu
Artists : fx VS ss501
My (hopefully) unbiased opinion : fx's song is great while ss501's is your standard boy band kpop. If I had to score fx 4/5, ss501 2.5/5

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:44am On Mar 28, 2018
Happy birthday to this interesting being, he is so precious and out of the box. Saranghaeyo Uri Wang oppa.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:26pm On Mar 28, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Omo I have given up on them, after beefing from yesterday till this evening, they have now "settled" mtcheww, giving me all sorts of heartache, me all I care about is lolu, I don't think they will go back to the way they were before sha

I haven't been watching but I won't miss Saturday party. I don't want them to get along sef. Anto is a great distraction
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:09pm On Mar 28, 2018
toykathy:

I haven't been watching but I won't miss Saturday party. I don't want them to get along sef. Anto is a great distraction

Seriously, he has moved on sef
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by tosik(m): 1:30am On Mar 29, 2018
sowi pls....is there anyone who knows how to download freely in dramanice without the disturbance or blockage of "serve.popads.net"
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:33am On Mar 29, 2018
Happy news today first oh yeon seo and Kim bum dating news, I didn't espederit it but I'm happy if they're happy and Choi ji woo is finally married, legit happy for all of them

P.s : happy birthday to my awesome ladies, park si yeon, Kim tae hee, sulli and yoo so young

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:12am On Mar 29, 2018
#throwbackthursday

I got so many loves from this drama sha, minho, sulli, Lee Hyun woo, Kim ji won, Nam ji Hyun, Kwang hee etc

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Lizzieorex(f): 10:28am On Mar 29, 2018
Hi can anyone tell me any interesting Korean series thank you
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:51pm On Mar 29, 2018
Hahahaha love this who ever made this edit is just as crazy as KMC oppa.

SUITS can't wait

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:24pm On Mar 29, 2018
"MY HEART MAY BEAT SLOWLY BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN I AM COLDHEARTED"

HAHAHAHAHAHA................"ARE YOU TRYING TO DRAW A TRIANGLE WITH FOUR ANGLES?"

...........................SA DO CHAN
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Oluwadare316(m): 5:29pm On Mar 29, 2018
PLS CAN ANYONE RECOMMEND ANY KOREA DRAMA VERY INTERESTING LIKE. NIGHT-WATCH MEN
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:23am On Mar 30, 2018
Oluwadare316:
PLS CAN ANYONE RECOMMEND ANY KOREA DRAMA VERY INTERESTING LIKE. NIGHT-WATCH MEN

You can try Scholar who walks the night, Bad guys, the k2, healer, city hunter, I remember you. I hope you haven't seen all of these but if you have we can find more
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:42am On Mar 30, 2018
Happy birthday Jisoo Oppa, I wish you main lead in an amazing drama soon.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:56pm On Mar 30, 2018
Birthdays :
1. My no 1 bias in beast/highlight Lee gikwang, I love him so much, good singer/songwriter/dancer/actor, just an awesome guy
2. Ji soo the love of my life, seriously drama gods, where is his lead role
3. My no 1 bias in ASTRO, cha eunwoo, honestly I feel this is the most gorgeous of all rookie group idol members, he's just beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:28pm On Mar 30, 2018
Just came to Aww over Choi ji woo's wedding gown, simple and beautiful
*currently watching*: a poem a day Song of the day : mirage- Lee changmin

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:28pm On Mar 30, 2018
*currently watching*: a poem a day Song of the day : mirage- Lee changmin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 7:11pm On Mar 31, 2018
Watching hospital ship and so far its been boring
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:55pm On Mar 31, 2018
Flamingcharisma:
Watching hospital ship and so far its been boring

My dear you have to get to almost the end before you enjoy it, the writer really messed up

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 01, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

*currently watching*: a poem a day
Song of the day : mirage- Lee changmin

How come they won't tell us anything about her husband . I'm really curious. And I can't believe she is 43!! All the same, may their union be a happy one...
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:27pm On Apr 01, 2018
GeumNaBi:

How come they won't tell us anything about her husband . I'm really curious. And I can't believe she is 43!! All the same, may their union be a happy one...

LOL it's cos he's not a celebrity

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) (667) (668) ... (2186) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.