Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,328 members, 7,850,166 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:33 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (667) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1993491 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (664) (665) (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) ... (2182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:22pm On Apr 05, 2018
sarang60:

chingu thanks for this short and accurate answer of yours, look at the story I posted. I just wish people will open their hearts because there are all kinds of beautiful music out there.

Speaking of music have you heard Flowsik ft Jessi WET? aaaaaaaahhhhahhahahhhh FIRE

LOL don't mind me Jare, I was busy and couldn't write an essay, I'm sure the person is convinced now tho, flowsik and Jessi are the bomb honestly

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:37pm On Apr 05, 2018
I don't know what I've been doing since. I finally stumbled upon the collab stage with Block B and BTS at MAMA 2014. Ahhh!! My entire life was snatched!!! I don't even know where to start from.

P.S i know that I'm last man dot com

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:22pm On Apr 05, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Aww so she passed, I didn't even know

yeah she did and on the show i thought she was overrated and same went for tomatoe. although she is really talented, the show made it seem like she has come to save mankind hahahahahahaha, just how i seemed anyway.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:01pm On Apr 05, 2018
sarang60:

yeah she did and on the show i thought she was overrated and same went for tomatoe. although she is really talented, the show made it seem like she has come to save mankind hahahahahahaha, just how i seemed anyway.

As per Spica is a group of solid singers, I understand lol

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by rednuth(m): 10:14pm On Apr 05, 2018
hello guys, sorry to disturb.. i would like someone to pls tell me the name of this movie with my illustration. i watched some part of it somewhere.

In the movie, they keep mentioning double eagle in the movie

it's an action film.. its like a chinese korean movie.

Its entails on drugs and money..

a guy in d movie named lian something is an agent that was Given a mission to be completed ..

the movie is awesome but i couldn't watch till d end.

pls anyone with the name?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Jhymrod(f): 2:16pm On Apr 06, 2018
grin
kangminhyuksho:
I have finally finished the last four episodes of mother, I smiled, I cried, I screamed, I awwwd, it was a very beautiful drama, although the last two episodes were a bit draggy and unnecessary, it was still OK, I later understood why they made all the sisters adopted children. I wish the romance was amped a bit but it's OK sha. I have downloaded the first two episodes of a poem a day but I still haven't watched it, I'm gonna try to do that soon, so help me God

*currently watching*: a poem a day
Song of the day : all of davichi's discography
How do you guys download Korean movies, please show us the way. grin
kangminhyuksho:
I have finally finished the last four episodes of mother, I smiled, I cried, I screamed, I awwwd, it was a very beautiful drama, although the last two episodes were a bit draggy and unnecessary, it was still OK, I later understood why they made all the sisters adopted children. I wish the romance was amped a bit but it's OK sha. I have downloaded the first two episodes of a poem a day but I still haven't watched it, I'm gonna try to do that soon, so help me God

*currently watching*: a poem a day
Song of the day : all of davichi's discography
How do you guys download Korean movies, please show us the way
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:14pm On Apr 06, 2018
NINE PERCENT is born and honestly I am not mad about it at all. All my favourites are in.....the last list I posted was very accurate the only change was LIN YANJUN switched with HUBA on my list and it is a perfect replacement as yanjun is equally as good.

Seeing them come out as their names were called was bitter sweet.... I wish my boys that didn't debut all the best especially Huba, Chaoze, Jeffrey and Bu fan. Oh and also not forgetting my twins.

This will be my first proper idol group from China for China and I hope everything works out well for them. This was a pleasant ride.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:18am On Apr 07, 2018
Jhymrod:
grin How do you guys download Korean movies, please show us the way. grin How do you guys download Korean movies, please show us the way

Visit ondramanice.io

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:20am On Apr 07, 2018
Aww Yoon Sang Hyun lost his dad, I pray he rests in peace P.s : happy birthday to my no 1 bias in super junior choi siwon
*currently watching*: a poem a day Song of the day : I miss you - Kim bohyung

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:46am On Apr 08, 2018
#6yearswithexo......its been like 4 years for me.

Exo is the only group I feel like I know if that makes sense, I have really tried to love other groups as much as I do EXO but I just end up liking some songs and having biases in those groups but never the entire group. Exo makes monogamy seem impossible hahahahaha.

I don't know what it is about them but I do know that I am proud of them and it will not be as fun without them so as they have suggested, let's walk on the road with beautiful flowers together.

WE ARE ONE
EXO SARANGHAJA.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 10:37am On Apr 08, 2018
Happy birthday to kim jonghyun (R.I.P)

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:52pm On Apr 09, 2018
#mancrushmonday

P.s : happy birthday to his former co-star uee unni, I sincerely hope she has added some weight

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Empressgifted(f): 7:50pm On Apr 09, 2018
I read BTS Jungkook nearly collapsed on stage during "Burn The Stage" .
I pray God strengthens them all abeg, the way these Idols stress eeh just to meet up with public demand. I really hope after all these they all have someone or something to hold on to.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bubblefairy(f): 11:16pm On Apr 09, 2018
Good day ladies and gentlemen,
kindly help a fellow citizen of the earth out.

I know we are all busy with our daily lives but please spare me a minute by helping me out.

The thing is that I am very very tired of this Airtel network that I am using to download my kdrama. Formerly, I sub 2k and get up to 7gb worth of data but since Airtel double data has been discontined it is another story entirely

1k sub is just tintini 1.5gb of data, abeg how can 1.5gb EPP?? As if that was not bad enough, I have been seeing only Edge network instead of 3gb on my phone since I subscribed.

My mouth has been opened since because I have been downloading Waikiki 15&16, and Something in the rain 1&2 since last night and the download just completed this night. On checking my data balance, FIAM!!!! data e haf finish.

I really cannor afford 1k to watch 4 episodes of drama pere!! So I would appreciate it if anyone can proffer solution to this pressing issue of mine (I know it is only pressing to me).

I need a faster and more affordable data bundle. I don't mind 10gb for 1k sef.
Thanks in advance.
Yours faithfully,
Fellow K-entertainment lover.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:03am On Apr 10, 2018
Bubblefairy:
Good day ladies and gentlemen,
kindly help a fellow citizen of the earth out.

I know we are all busy with our daily lives but please spare me a minute by helping me out.

The thing is that I am very very tired of this Airtel network that I am using to download my kdrama. Formerly, I sub 2k and get up to 7gb worth of data but since Airtel double data has been discontined it is another story entirely

1k sub is just tintini 1.5gb of data, abeg how can 1.5gb EPP?? As if that was not bad enough, I have been seeing only Edge network instead of 3gb on my phone since I subscribed.

My mouth has been opened since because I have been downloading Waikiki 15&16, and Something in the rain 1&2 since last night and the download just completed this night. On checking my data balance, FIAM!!!! data e haf finish.

I really cannor afford 1k to watch 4 episodes of drama pere!! So I would appreciate it if anyone can proffer solution to this pressing issue of mine (I know it is only pressing to me).

I need a faster and more affordable data bundle. I don't mind 10gb for 1k sef.
Thanks in advance.
Yours faithfully,
Fellow K-entertainment lover.

@Kangminhyuksho introduced me to night plans. Airtel #25 for 500mb,#200 for 1.5gb dial *312#. MTN(pulse) #25 for 500mb dial *406#. Glo #200 for 1/1.5gb can't recall. That's basically what I use for downloads except I'm just so into the drama.

*About the speed, I guess it depends on the area though but MTN and airtel work fast enough for me.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:25am On Apr 10, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

@Kangminhyuksho introduced me to night plans. Airtel #25 for 500mb,#200 for 1.5gb dial *312#. MTN(pulse) #25 for 500mb dial *406#. Glo #200 for 1/1.5gb can't recall. That's basically what I use for downloads except I'm just so into the drama.

*About the speed, I guess it depends on the area though but MTN and airtel work fast enough for me.

Ermmm since you quoted me, lemme just use the opportunity to beg you to help us vote for lolu, I know we have bugged you people tire but the show ends next week, we don't care if he wins the money or not, we just want him there till the last day, if he can scale through this week, we have just one more voting to do. Thank you for always helping, if you need the link lemme know and remember to use all your numbers, we are almost there thanks

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:54am On Apr 10, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Ermmm since you quoted me, lemme just use the opportunity to beg you to help us vote for lolu, I know we have bugged you people tire but the show ends next week, we don't care if he wins the money or not, we just want him there till the last day, if he can scale through this week, we have just one more voting to do. Thank you for always helping, if you need the link lemme know and remember to use all your numbers, we are almost there thanks

Hehehe feel free to ask at anytime jare

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:20am On Apr 10, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

Hehehe feel free to ask at anytime jare
Thank you so much

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bubblefairy(f): 3:18pm On Apr 10, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

Thanks chingu.
This Glo #200 fro 1/1.5gb, please can you give me the code and is it also a night plan

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:45pm On Apr 10, 2018
Bubblefairy:

Thanks chingu.
This Glo #200 fro 1/1.5gb, please can you give me the code and is it also a night plan

Anytime, we're all in this together. cheesy
Yes it's a night plan too. *127*60# I think or dial *777# and select option 1,then 1 again and 7.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:50pm On Apr 10, 2018
@Kangminhyuksho I tried to register new numbers so I could vote more but my airtel and glo sims aren't receiving the OTPs oh
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:55pm On Apr 10, 2018
They finally boldly asked and look at how CHEN oppa is demanding an answer, the look in his eyes CBX really came for me this time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ib674A1yMtg
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:32am On Apr 11, 2018
RaphaellaDD:
@Kangminhyuksho I tried to register new numbers so I could vote more but my airtel and glo sims aren't receiving the OTPs oh

Maybe it's network please keep trying, we have till Thursday 9pm, thank you

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 6:19am On Apr 11, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Maybe it's network please keep trying, we have till Thursday 9pm, thank you

No wahala

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:30am On Apr 11, 2018
Hahahhahahahahahhahahahah...........There are many edits out there and this one just made my day. Have a nice day everyone

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:39am On Apr 11, 2018
She is so pretty, she gives me this classy mature beauty....amazing actress.

These scenes where so funny

New oppa alert, his character is a charmer and i have fallen. The way he pronounces the English words is his lines is just HOT.

I really like the casting of THE MIRACLE THAT WE MET, all the actors are doing amazing and not forgetting the most handsome grim reaper of all times he has improved so much and I am proud.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:47am On Apr 11, 2018
Forgive me Lord for I have SINNED. Damnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Also in answer to NINI'S question, who doesn't know him isn't living under a rock because even those ones do. It is just that they haven't been conceived yet.

Note: it wasn't Nini who asked it was the other cute reaper with 11 thousand plus personalities but the screenshot made it seem like he asked and I wanted to answer him if that makes sense.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:24am On Apr 12, 2018
Happy birthday this evil but sweet maknae. Thank you for growing up beautiful, thank you for working so hard to groom your talent and earning a space in our hearts through your hardwork and also thank you for taking care of our leader and loving him like you do. These and more I want to thank him for.

saengil chukahaeyo Uri maknae

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:16am On Apr 12, 2018
Ost appreciation.

Beautiful ost, beautiful voices

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:55am On Apr 12, 2018
sarang60:
Ost appreciation.
Beautiful ost, beautiful voices
Love the song, love the guys

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:37am On Apr 12, 2018
Kang ooo Kang ooooo Kang ooooooo hahahhahaha have you seen this? The boys all look dashing, the song is superb, the collaboration is wow, their voices amazing, the set and music video are on point, the choreography is smooth and silk....... I recommend this even if you are not a kpop fan I love it so much that I almost want to guarantee that you will like it too.

Modified: it is not EXO related so I am not being bias or overly blinded by love I promise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbB4SYJNuTo
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:09pm On Apr 12, 2018
sarang60:
Kang ooo Kang ooooo Kang ooooooo hahahhahaha have you seen this? The boys all look dashing, the song is superb, the collaboration is wow, their voices amazing, the set and music video are on point, the choreography is smooth and silk....... I recommend this even if you are not a kpop fan I love it so much that I almost want to guarantee that you will like it too.

Modified: it is not EXO related so I am not being bias or overly blinded by love I promise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbB4SYJNuTo

OmG suju kill me let me die

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (664) (665) (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) ... (2182) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.