Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,712 members, 7,851,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:57 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (670) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1994772 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) ... (2183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:55pm On Apr 19, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Abeg face your exams o,dramas can wait dear
Hehehe thankfully I'll be done by next Friday so I won't be kdramaless for long.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:58pm On Apr 19, 2018
toykathy:
Why is no one talking about a poem a day and my ajusshi? Or am I the only one watching it

i haven't started yet i already have so much going on, it seems IU's character is a really tough one. hopefully i will start soon.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:11pm On Apr 19, 2018
kangminhyuksho:
:

Lol I am in my house come and beat me

ok no problem but i am not coming to beat you oooo, i am just coming to invite to Sam oppa's birthday that will be coming up on the 21st so it is nothing serious relax your muscles. hahahahahahahha.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bubblefairy(f): 8:25pm On Apr 19, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

Hehehe thankfully I'll be done by next Friday so I won't be kdramaless for long.

Kdramaless!! nice one.
I can remember when I was in school, three days to exam period like this, I will marathon all the kdramas I can lay my eyes (and hands) upon.

when exam starts proper, I will now use nylon to cover my TV and CD player, if that doesn't work, I will leave my house patapata (my mama will kihh me if I fail.

Therefore chingu yah, avoid any distractions and ace your exams, kdrama will always wait for you.

Aja Aja Fighting!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bubblefairy(f): 8:36pm On Apr 19, 2018
Yeoja:
Just discovered this chat room! Daebak!
Anyeong! Uri new chinguls!

Eoseo chingu!!!!

Hope you enjoy your stay.

PS. Oppa alert; I know you have an oppa (we all do) please love him/them wholeheartedly in and with your heart cos we have an Oppa snatching Ahjumma (dodges shoe) here, I cannor separate fight.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:34pm On Apr 19, 2018
Bubblefairy:

Kdramaless!! nice one.
I can remember when I was in school, three days to exam period like this, I will marathon all the kdramas I can lay my eyes (and hands) upon.

when exam starts proper, I will now use nylon to cover my TV and CD player, if that doesn't work, I will leave my house patapata (my mama will kihh me if I fail.

Therefore chingu yah, avoid any distractions and ace your exams, kdrama will always wait for you.

Aja Aja Fighting!!!!

LMAO! Gamsahamnida

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 1:00am On Apr 20, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

My dear everyday I look at the pictures we took together and smile like a big fool, All my neighbors have already concluded I'm a mad woman

I envy you aswear. You ain't mad dear you just feel fun-filled.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 1:04am On Apr 20, 2018
Yeoja:
I’m watching my ajusshi. The “bang” has not happened for me yet. To me, He should have divorced his wife by episode 8, i dont want it to turn out like other kdramas where the good things are rushed in the last episode bleh. Chemi opsor
My friend feels he wont be divorcing his wife tho.
I’ll still keep watching cos i dont have anyone else to watch except Pretty Noona wink

The story will definitely change from the tenth episode. The wife is now aware that the husband knows of her promiscuity, Ji An has completely fallen for mister, I hope to see fast developments too.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 1:05am On Apr 20, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

I'm watching a poem a day but I've only watched episode one, time has not been my friend lately, I put off a lot cos of omololu, anyway I like the fact that the drama is not about doctors or surgeries but about those we don't notice in hospitals and I love the poem they're lovely,im not looking forward to the love triangle though cos I feel it's gonna be sad

Hmmm the poems are beautiful and fitting for each episode. There is love triangle already but it's not that sad. Am enjoying it.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 1:08am On Apr 20, 2018
sarang60:

i haven't started yet i already have so much going on, it seems IU's character is a really tough one. hopefully i will start soon.

My dear, I haven't seen her smile. It's a very tough character but my girl is slaying every part of it. You will hate her, pity her and then love her. The storyline is a little depressing but it's beautiful at the same time

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Yeoja: 8:57am On Apr 20, 2018
ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Who’s this Ahjumma?
Well my full username is Oppa’s Yeoja so I might just be all of your Oppa’s girl wink

Bubblefairy:

Eoseo chingu!!!!

Hope you enjoy your stay.

PS. Oppa alert; I know you have an oppa (we all do) please love him/them wholeheartedly in and with your heart cos we have an Oppa snatching Ahjumma (dodges shoe) here, I cannor separate fight.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:08pm On Apr 20, 2018
Yeoja:
ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Who’s this Ahjumma?
Well my full username is Oppa’s Yeoja so I might just be all of your Oppa’s girl wink

Hahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahah OOOOOKKKKK LET'S NOT START AS I DON'T THINK IT WILL END WELL.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:25pm On Apr 20, 2018
toykathy:

My dear, I haven't seen her smile. It's a very tough character but my girl is slaying every part of it. You will hate her, pity her and then love her. The storyline is a little depressing but it's beautiful at the same time

Really? Then I can't wait to see it. I made that statement because I saw a scene were she was wearing sunshade in a bar or so and when asked to take it off she had a black eye and she asked the man if he had ever hit a woman, the look on her face was so fierce and bold and then she said she wanted to know what it felt like. I got cold. She is doing really well apparently.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:19am On Apr 21, 2018
sarang60:

Hahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahah OOOOOKKKKK LET'S NOT START AS I DON'T THINK IT WILL END WELL.

hmmmmmmm as in, I am just here sipping my tea and munching my popcorn waiting for trouble
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:25am On Apr 21, 2018
happy belated birthday to one of my favorite unnis in the biz Lee da hae, I don't care what people say about her and her choices, I've always loved her and I always will

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:15am On Apr 21, 2018
Happy birthday to Ghana's future President, philanthropist, actor, model, singer, dancer, Africa's advocate in korea. Keep stamping positivity and bringing light to as many parts of African culture as you can and by so doing people will understand and peace will reign even more.

Happy birthday once again to this proud African.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:19am On Apr 21, 2018
kangminhyuksho:
happy belated birthday to one of my favorite unnis in the biz Lee da hae, I don't care what people say about her and her choices, I've always loved her and I always will

What do people say about her?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bubblefairy(f): 11:53am On Apr 21, 2018
Yeoja:
ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Who’s this Ahjumma?

Ahhh, as in Yeoja-Chingu?
Then you are in the right place.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bubblefairy(f): 12:08pm On Apr 21, 2018
This is a trap right?
Oh yes I'm sure this is an entrapment.
The writers of Something in the rain must be setting us viewers up for one big tragedic fall.

Its like when your mum catches you stealing meat from the pot, rather than get angry, she tells you to go and bath then serves you rice with two meat, only for her to wake you with koboko in the middle of the night and give you the beating of your life.

Episode 5 and I'm already getting more than one bed scene (I dinnor see anything sef mtshewwww).
All of episode 5 was spent kissing, smooching and being overly cute that I think my eyes are seeing things.

I'm not complaining oh, but if the writers now goan bring one melodrama, I will write a petition against JTBC.

PS; is it only me or is Joon-hee a wee bit overly jealous, over possessive and a tiny fraction immature. He is giving me this obsessive boyfriend vibe that if this drama was a melodrama, I woulda concluded he was gonna off the ex before the drama ends.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Yeoja: 12:54pm On Apr 21, 2018
Lol well Sam is not my Oppa so you are in luck.
sarang60:

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Yeoja: 1:03pm On Apr 21, 2018
I’m so sure I am a cougar or just like relationships with a wide age gap lol. I’ll just call them Noona - dramas.
I HEAR YOUR VOICE was one noona drama I loved, BIG too.
SOMETHING IN THE RAIN is another! I just watched the beginning of episode 4 after the hand grabbing incident ㅋㅋㅋㅋ in the end of episode 3. It was’nt subtitled so I had to put my korean language skills to work (I give myself a B).
Anyways I’m going to scavenge for the subtitled one today and looking forward to the kiseu scenes in ep5.

JH is possessive, all noona dramas are like that. Did I mention I love dramas like this hehehe
Bubblefairy:
This is a trap right?
Oh yes I'm sure this is an entrapment.
The writers of Something in the rain must be setting us viewers up for one big tragedic fall.

Its like when your mum catches you stealing meat from the pot, rather than get angry, she tells you to go and bath then serves you rice with two meat, only for her to wake you with koboko in the middle of the night and give you the beating of your life.

Episode 5 and I'm already getting more than one bed scene (I dinnor see anything sef mtshewwww).
All of episode 5 was spent kissing, smooching and being overly cute that I think my eyes are seeing things.

PS; is it only me or is Joon-hee a wee bit overly jealous, over possessive and a tiny fraction immature. He is giving me this obsessive boyfriend vibe that if this drama was a melodrama, I woulda concluded he was gonna off the ex before the drama ends.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:20pm On Apr 21, 2018
sarang60:

What do people say about her?

Some insult her plastic surgery, her acting, her boyfriend, her dressing bla bla bla
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:06pm On Apr 21, 2018
Yeoja:
Lol well Sam is not my Oppa so you are in luck.

He is just one in a million ooooooo, I am already married to some with babies even so I still maintain that it won't end well hahahahahahhaha. Kindly Just remain the invincible side chick.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:08pm On Apr 21, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Some insult her plastic surgery, her acting, her boyfriend, her dressing bla bla bla

I see

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:15pm On Apr 21, 2018
Hope this is not a dream and I hope he is there to at least stay for a while, they should not get me started ooo.....but for now just aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaa.

Balance is in Korea. SWEET.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 5:36pm On Apr 21, 2018
sarang60:

Really? Then I can't wait to see it. I made that statement because I saw a scene were she was wearing sunshade in a bar or so and when asked to take it off she had a black eye and she asked the man if he had ever hit a woman, the look on her face was so fierce and bold and then she said she wanted to know what it felt like. I got cold. She is doing really well apparently.

She is a badass in the drama but later fell in love. You won't regret watching it trust me. The bromance in it is lit too

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 5:39pm On Apr 21, 2018
Sarang60 come here o. Explain this EXO K, EXO L to me biko
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:19pm On Apr 21, 2018
toykathy:

LOL lemme help you, eko-k is the part of exo that mostly sing and promote in korea, exo-m are the ones that promote in China and mostly sing in mandarin while exo-m is the whole group together
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:50pm On Apr 21, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

LOL lemme help you, eko-k is the part of exo that mostly sing and promote in korea, exo-m are the ones that promote in China and mostly sing in mandarin while exo-m is the whole group together

OH! Which one is Kai in?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:31am On Apr 22, 2018
toykathy:

Hahahahhahahahahahah just as Kang explained. EXO k is like exo korea and exo M is like exo Mandarin as in China and EXO L is the fandom name and it stands for EXO's LOVE. So they are basically saying we are their love.

EXO K's songs are in Korean and EXO M basically just do the same song but in Mandarin. The three member who left EXO are exo m, the Chinese members. So now it just feels like one big unit, they are just seen as EXO in my opinion anyway.

EXO'S greeting starts with WE ARE ONE so they are always trying to say that exo k, exo M and exo L are all ONE.

I Hope this helps
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:51am On Apr 22, 2018
toykathy:

OH! Which one is Kai in?

Ok KAI aka NINI KIM JONG IN is my first husband, he is the main dancer of the group, he has a very unique voice, he used to be a horrible actor but he has improved alot as can be seen from THE MIRACLE THAT WE MET and ANDANTE he is a model, he is a very light beautiful Carmel shade, he is so straight forward that it hurts, he is best friends with Taemin, his solo performance in the Olympics killed everyone as always, he loves to sleep and eat, he loves his family, his sister already has two kids and he always spends time with them when he gets the chance, he want 3 kid of his own which I am totally on board for and ohhh WE ALREADY HAVE 2 TOGETHER.

He is a whole package and I feel like I have missed an entire paragraph but this kind of sums it up and before I forget he sometimes looks tough and all but he is a softy and a trouble maker, he is also DO's bane.

Let me know if you would like to know more about the other 5 husbands and 3 boyfriends I have in the group or you can always search Google or youtube, they will be on the headlines as they all are HOT TOPICS.

(1) (2) (3) ... (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) ... (2183) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.