Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,429 members, 7,836,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (697) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1985800 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) ... (2180) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:19pm On Jun 19, 2018
toykathy:

Chingu goan watch Lawless lawyer, shall we live together(if you can survive long episodes), are you human too is making sense but it's early to say much about it, come and hug me is good too.

You can thank me later

I might check them out much later

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:20pm On Jun 19, 2018
toykathy:

Chingu goan watch Lawless lawyer, shall we live together(if you can survive long episodes), are you human too is making sense but it's early to say much about it, come and hug me is good too.

You can thank me later

BTW, unlike you I find a poem a day very interesting cuz I love poetry

I like the poems but I felt the drama was dry

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:40pm On Jun 19, 2018
toykathy:

Rich man poor woman, lawless lawyer
I forgot to add what is wrong with secretary Kim.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:43am On Jun 20, 2018
Birthday : Kang tae oh, this guy used to be my no 1 bias in 5urprise, I don't even know when gong myung stole that position in my heart, anyway I am reshuffling and restoring back former glory, Kang tae oh 1, gong myung 2 and Lee tae hwan 3

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:51am On Jun 20, 2018
#womancrushwednesday

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:53am On Jun 20, 2018
Jang hyuk another drama, does he not rest

*currently watching*: mistress, wok of love, the undateables, goodbye to goodbye
Song of the day : miss right - teen top

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by dammygoody(m): 11:38am On Jun 20, 2018
kangminhyuksho:
#womancrushwednesday
love her dramas cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:56pm On Jun 20, 2018
kangminhyuksho:
Birthday : Kang tae oh, this guy used to be my no 1 bias in 5urprise, I don't even know when gong myung stole that position in my heart, anyway I am reshuffling and restoring back former glory, Kang tae oh 1, gong myung 2 and Lee tae hwan 3

they all looked fresh in busted. beautiful and talented boys.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:10pm On Jun 20, 2018
sarang60:

they all looked fresh in busted. beautiful and talented boys.
They are
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by seyi87(f): 4:23pm On Jun 20, 2018
Please which site can I download Korean films
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by triplemmm3(f): 5:30pm On Jun 20, 2018
Pls I need kdrama of 50episode that is very interesting
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by triplemmm3(f): 5:32pm On Jun 20, 2018
Pls can anyone recommend a good and interesting 50 episode kdrama for me
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:47pm On Jun 20, 2018
seyi87:
Please which site can I download Korean films

dramanice
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:48pm On Jun 20, 2018
triplemmm3:
Pls can anyone recommend a good and interesting 50 episode kdrama for me

father is strange
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:54pm On Jun 20, 2018
i am only in the first ep but his is killing it hahahaha. i have noticed that most of the dramas that have Kim in their titles are hilarious. i want to slap him and peck him at the same time hahahahah adorable douche bag.

nice job Park square.

ohhhh by the way i love the product placement hahahhahaa, very clever. i though something out of this world was inside that safe.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 7:23pm On Jun 20, 2018
sarang60:
i am only in the first ep but his is killing it hahahaha. i have noticed that most of the dramas that have Kim in their titles are hilarious. i want to slap him and peck him at the same time hahahahah adorable douche bag.

nice job Park square.

ohhhh by the way i love the product placement hahahhahaa, very clever. i though something out of this world was inside that safe.

YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!
You're watching it!!!
The young man is a case with capital C.
Their love is going to be so legit I can't even deal.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:52pm On Jun 20, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!
You're watching it!!!
The young man is a case with capital C.
Their love is going to be so legit I can't even deal.

hahahahahahahaa honestly. there also seem to be a solid back story with his dream, his brother, and her brother.

chingu ya, the shower scenes hurt.....holy smokes.

in ep 2 where he was parked in front of her house and they were texting, when he asked why he wasn't her type you know and she started to respond and it was like she was preparing for war and then her answer was like 2 pages of a newspaper, i was like that is me when someone ask about exo...hahahahahah. i am relating to the drama more than i would like.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 10:02pm On Jun 20, 2018
sarang60:

hahahahahahahaa honestly. there also seem to be a solid back story with his dream, his brother, and her brother.

chingu ya, the shower scenes hurt.....holy smokes.

in ep 2 where he was parked in front of her house and they were texting, when he asked why he wasn't her type you know and she started to respond and it was like she was preparing for war and then her answer was like 2 pages of a newspaper, i was like that is me when someone ask about exo...hahahahahah. i am relating to the drama more than i would like.

See God bless them for the shower scenes. They didn't skimp out on those at aaallllll.
There's more sef, 'fans self'.
The dynamics between them eh. The way she used to low key tell him word, how he's slowly realizing that he likes her, his fervent denials.
I just love this one.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:18pm On Jun 20, 2018
triplemmm3:
Pls I need kdrama of 50episode that is very interesting

My golden life, Empress ki, father is strange, marry me now(ongoing) and man who sets the table

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:08pm On Jun 20, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

See God bless them for the shower scenes. They didn't skimp out on those at aaallllll.
There's more sef, 'fans self'.
The dynamics between them eh. The way she used to low key tell him word, how he's slowly realizing that he likes her, his fervent denials.
I just love this one.

honestly i am smiling with my eyes, my nose, my teeth, my tongue, my ears....in fact. they are just too sweet. oh i have found something that i will start telling people now if the try coming at me or my kworld.

'you better stop unless you want to relocate to India' hahahahahahaha. with friends like this the world will be a safe place. i just love their dynamics...all the supporting characters are crazy enough.

thank goodness that i already love Seo Joon oppas character if not, for me to have Lee Tae Hwan as second lead in a love triangle if there will be any would be a disaster.

lets see how it goes anyway i just finished ep 3 so i can't say too soon.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 12:38am On Jun 21, 2018
sarang60:

honestly i am smiling with my eyes, my nose, my teeth, my tongue, my ears....in fact. they are just too sweet. oh i have found something that i will start telling people now if the try coming at me or my kworld.

'you better stop unless you want to relocate to India' hahahahahahaha. with friends like this the world will be a safe place. i just love their dynamics...all the supporting characters are crazy enough.

thank goodness that i already love Seo Joon oppas character if not, for me to have Lee Tae Hwan as second lead in a love triangle if there will be any would be a disaster.

lets see how it goes anyway i just finished ep 3 so i can't say too soon.

Yeah I know right.
I have a favorite phrase too 'curse of the blockbuster'!!!!!!!!
I WANT OH!!!!!!!!

I don't dread the second male lead jare, vice president has finished work. The set up for the story is tight sha. You just want to find out more.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:16am On Jun 21, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

Yeah I know right.
I have a favorite phrase too 'curse of the blockbuster'!!!!!!!!
I WANT OH!!!!!!!!

I don't dread the second male lead jare, vice president has finished work. The set up for the story is tight sha. You just want to find out more.

Honestly and the curse really works ooo hahaha. I like the banter between young joon's parents as well very funny.

Appa: why are you sitting here looking sad go shopping and buy the designer bag you wanted (after much nagging)

Omma: I bought it last week hahahahahaha.

btw I like how they toned the appas character down in this drama...he is usually always too mean and extra.

I really want to know what happened between the brothers maybe it has to do with the kidnapping.

I don't know why I saw ep 5 when 6 is not out. It is going to feel like a long wait.

I have never seen park Seo Joon oppa in that kind of oppa light if you get what I mean, I know he is a good actor and also good looking but i have never really gone head over hills about him. this is changing my mind a little just like black knight did for Kim Rae Won oppa. It is not about the shower scenes ooo but just the way he is falling hopelessly and helplessly in love with her is what makes me say wow. That is why boys over flowers, heirs, love rain, secret garden and the likes of them including the oppas in them are some of my favorites.

She was pretty and fight for my way came close but this is sealing the deal. He is playing his character brilliantly as always. I almost want to cry when he is having his panic attack because it feels so real, like when D.O had one of the most intense abuse scenes in... its ok that's love.

Secretary Kim is doing amazing too...her smile is beautiful, she is not over doing it and I like that she can handle him and I like how she does it.

As for nae LTH, he needs to be number one soon is all I can say.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by tosik(m): 9:15am On Jun 21, 2018
anyone who can help with how we can download on dramanice plsss
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by tosik(m): 10:09am On Jun 21, 2018
how can I download from hia.....any help

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 12:20pm On Jun 21, 2018
sarang60:

Honestly and the curse really works ooo hahaha. I like the banter between young joon's parents as well very funny.

Appa: why are you sitting here looking sad go shopping and buy the designer bag you wanted (after much nagging)

btw I like how they toned the appas character down in this drama...he is usually always too mean and extra.

I really want to know what happened between the brothers maybe it has to do with the kidnapping.

I don't know why I saw ep 5 when 6 is not out. It is going to feel like a long wait.

I have never seen park Seo Joon oppa in that kind of oppa light if you get what I mean, I know he is a good actor and also good looking but i have never really gone head over hills about him. this is changing my mind a little just like black knight did for Kim Rae Won oppa. It is not about the shower scenes ooo but just the way he is falling hopelessly and helplessly in love with her is what makes me say wow. That is why boys over flowers, heirs, love rain, secret garden and the likes of them including the oppas in them are some of my favorites.

She was pretty and fight for my way came close but this is sealing the deal. He is playing his character brilliantly as always. I almost want to cry when he is having his panic attack because it feels so real, like when D.O had one of the most intense abuse scenes in... its ok that's love.

Secretary Kim is doing amazing too...her smile is beautiful, she is not over doing it and I like that she can handle him and I like how she does it.

Here I am thinking am the only one crazy about this drama. I'm glad you love it. Waiting for kangminhyuksho's opinion after watching it too

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:23pm On Jun 21, 2018
toykathy:

Here I am thinking am the only one crazy about this drama. I'm glad you love it. Waiting for kangminhyuksho's opinion after watching it too

It's too good!! I hope it continues this way.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 1:31pm On Jun 21, 2018
sarang60:

1. The dynamics between the leads are on point. His process into love is a joy to watch. The shower scenes are just really lovely toppings on an already amazing Cake. heeheehee.

2. This is my second drama with him and I loved him in She was pretty. Was rooting for him over 'Ten' from the very beginning.

3. For oppa Kim Rae Won, I watched him first in The Black Knight and boy did he make me swoon. I'd never seen a decisive, sexy, cheesy, strong, older male lead before and I was blown away. The script was amazing and he played the part soooooooo well. Doctors was the same. Made me realize that strength is a HUGE turn on for me abeg. Mushiness is great but sometimes that confidence. He's the first actor I liked first for his acting before his face or appeal.

4. His panic attacks are very hard to watch yes, exactly like it's okay it's love.

5. Secretary Kim is a 15/10 right now, I'm hoping they don't turn her sappy and 'oh I want to help even though he says I shouldn't'. It always annoys me when they throw that in. She's handling him so well.

6. The jury is still out on the elder brother. He should sha leave the girl alone. It's not even going to be a fight not after 'curse of the blockbuster'!!!!!

7. Finally, the parents. The mother is something else but the father is not far behind. No wonder the boy is troubled. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:34pm On Jun 21, 2018
toykathy:

i just love the relationship and the chemistry the characters have, it doesn't seem forced...though it is cheesy, it is still relatable to some extent and those are some good qualities a drama should have

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:42pm On Jun 21, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

1. The dynamics between the leads are on point. His process into love is a joy to watch. The shower scenes are just really lovely toppings on an already amazing Cake. heeheehee.

2. This is my second drama with him and I loved him in She was pretty. Was rooting for him over 'Ten' from the very beginning.

3. For oppa Kim Rae Won, I watched him first in The Black Knight and boy did he make me swoon. I'd never seen a decisive, sexy, cheesy, strong, older male lead before and I was blown away. The script was amazing and he played the part soooooooo well. Doctors was the same. Made me realize that strength is a HUGE turn on for me abeg. Mushiness is great but sometimes that confidence. He's the first actor I liked first for his acting before his face or appeal.

4. His panic attacks are very hard to watch yes, exactly like it's okay it's love.

5. Secretary Kim is a 15/10 right now, I'm hoping they don't turn her sappy and 'oh I want to help even though he says I shouldn't'. It always annoys me when they throw that in. She's handling him so well.

6. The jury is still out on the elder brother. He should sha leave the girl alone. It's not even going to be a fight not after 'curse of the blockbuster'!!!!!

7. Finally, the parents. The mother is something else but the father is not far behind. No wonder the boy is troubled. Lol.

hahahhahahah number 7 is everything. when she left her bag on purpose and made him bring it home, the way she disappeared was hilarious. the understanding between secretary Kim and his mum is lovely and such a relief.

i don't really think his elder brother is after the girl, i think he is either trying to get his brothers attention or punish him for something that happened to him when they were young because he blames his brother for it.

men who know what they want, how to get it and what to do to protect it will always be SEXY.....end of story and KRW oppa seem like he knows what he is doing in that department and i approve

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:37pm On Jun 21, 2018
There are a few actors that I just love, no strings attached, i don't have any high expectations just because i feel like they don't need to prove themselves, I don't want anything from them...i am just glad that they exist.

This gentleman is one of them. He has my feels in his hands and I don't even remember how it happened. All I require from him now is that he is happy, pleased and at peace.

It is already your birthday in Korea, so I just want to wish you the best as always nae oppa.

6 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:53pm On Jun 21, 2018
sarang60:
There are a few actors that I just love, no strings attached, i don't have any high expectations just because i feel like they don't need to prove themselves, I don't want anything from them...i am just glad that they exist.

This gentleman is one of them. He has my feels in his hands and I don't even remember how it happened. All I require from him now is that he is happy, pleased and at peace.

It is already your birthday in Korea, so I just want to wish you the best as always nae oppa.

Happy birthday Kim Tan!!! The man that brought me into the Kworld!!! Also known as Mr Disgusting sh*t... grin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 5:30pm On Jun 21, 2018
sarang60:

i just love the relationship and the chemistry the characters have, it doesn't seem forced...though it is cheesy, it is still relatable to some extent and those are some good qualities a drama should have

Park min young is such a joy to behold. She is always into her character. I have seen all her dramas and I haven't find any fault with her.
Park se joon on the other is a decent actor I fell in love with him in hwarang and have been stalking him since then.

Am sure they both will deliver their best to the very end.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) ... (2180) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.