Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,367 members, 7,864,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:53 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (698) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2004624 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) ... (2185) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:08pm On Jun 21, 2018
my daughters men is the best hahaha.................the show is pure happiness

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 7:08pm On Jun 21, 2018
sarang60:
There are a few actors that I just love, no strings attached, i don't have any high expectations just because i feel like they don't need to prove themselves, I don't want anything from them...i am just glad that they exist.

This gentleman is one of them. He has my feels in his hands and I don't even remember how it happened. All I require from him now is that he is happy, pleased and at peace.

It is already your birthday in Korea, so I just want to wish you the best as always nae oppa.

There's a certain feeling I get just seeing some people on screen. Can't explain it, it just is.
This man is one of the few people that give me that feeling.
Thank God I finally watched him in City Hunter and Legend of the Blue Sea.
Happy birthday.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:43pm On Jun 21, 2018
I'm sorry to disappoint @toykathy unni but I'm not going to be watching secretary Kim, at least not yet, thank God you have sarang60, RaphaellaDD and princess to enjoy it with

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:18pm On Jun 21, 2018
kangminhyuksho:
I'm sorry to disappoint @toykathy unni but I'm not going to be watching secretary Kim, at least not yet, thank God you have sarang60, RaphaellaDD and princess to enjoy it with

Hey chingu come here. You kanot do this to me nah. Oya watch just one episode and I promise you that you will change your mind. Jebal

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:10pm On Jun 21, 2018
toykathy:

Hey chingu come here. You kanot do this to me nah. Oya watch just one episode and I promise you that you will change your mind. Jebal

Aigoo you have to consider my data, I'm watching too many things already, including American series, jebal
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:59pm On Jun 21, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

There's a certain feeling I get just seeing some people on screen. Can't explain it, it just is.
This man is one of the few people that give me that feeling.
Thank God I finally watched him in City Hunter and Legend of the Blue Sea.
Happy birthday.

In all sincerity I can't explain it as well, just to name a few, I get the same feeling from Lee Jong suk, Jang keun suk and song il kook oppa. Their existence is enough for me ooo. I am so fond of them like no tomorrow and I have discovered that it is not necessarily about their looks but it is about the kind of aura they seem to posses.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 12:47am On Jun 22, 2018
sarang60:

In all sincerity I can't explain it as well, just to name a few, I get the same feeling from Lee Jong suk, Jang keun suk and song il kook oppa. Their existence is enough for me ooo. I am so fond of them like no tomorrow and I have discovered that it is not necessarily about their looks but it is about the kind of aura they seem to posses.

It's Lee Min Ho and Ji Chang Wook for me for now.

5 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:34am On Jun 22, 2018
This news is bittersweet for me, because I had decided that JJS oppa would be my 3rd husband...in real life oh. Congratulations to my baby and his Gummy bear!!!! Let me go and cry.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:02am On Jun 22, 2018
RaphaellaDD:
This news is bittersweet for me, because I had decided that JJS oppa would be my 3rd husband...in real life oh. Congratulations to my baby and his Gummy bear!!!! Let me go and cry.

Yay I am so excited for this two

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hpymoment(f): 9:31am On Jun 22, 2018
Happy birthday Lee Min Ho OPPA

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:39am On Jun 22, 2018
#flashbackfriday

I'm probably the only one who didn't get why this drama was so hyped, I didn't really like it, the military part was too military for me, the medical part was too boring for me, the chemistry between song-song wasn't anything extraordinary to me, sure they were cute together but I was more invested in Jin goo and Kim ji won's relationship, I loved the angst between them and I felt their chemistry more, anyway the ost is awesome and I'm glad song-song found happiness in each other in real life

P.s : happy birthday to Lee min ho and my no 2 bias in cnblue Uri leadernim Jung Yong hwa

*currently watching*: mistress, wok of love, the undateables, goodbye to goodbye
Song of t he day : puppy - ft island (I read somewhere someone said this was the worst song released in 2015 or whatever year it came out and I'd just like to say that person must have smoked some grass cos the song is good, reminds me of something red hot chili peppers would do)

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:42am On Jun 22, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

Beautiful news, beautiful couple, beautiful future babies. Congratulations to them.

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:54am On Jun 22, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

It's Lee Min Ho and Ji Chang Wook for me for now.

How did I forget Park Bo Gum, Precious human. He always seems untouchable hahahahahahhaha. I have never heard anyone say anything bad about him. He is one of the few that I can say are too good to be true.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:56am On Jun 22, 2018
While we are on the subject of actors, which actors do you guys think are so good but they are underrated?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:03am On Jun 22, 2018
Who sang it better
Song title : diary
Artists : Spica VS gugudan
My (hopefully) unbiased opinion : Spica is like a world class group in my books so I hardly have any problems with their songs and this is no exception, apart from the weird English at the beginning, I think the song is perfect, I love the part where boa and bohyung harmonize towards the end, so beautiful. Gugudan's song is cutesy but the kind of cutesy I have no problem with, I actually like it. If I had to score, I'd give Spica a 4.5/5 and Gugudan a 3/5
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 11:08am On Jun 22, 2018
I need someone to give me a list of some exo's songs I can download
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:22am On Jun 22, 2018
sarang60:
While we are on the subject of actors, which actors do you guys think are so good but they are underrated?

Byun yo han
Kwak dong yeon
Sung hyuk
Shin sung rok
Lee Hong ki
Got7's jinyoung
Lee Hyun woo
Ji soo
Kang ha neul
Ji hyun woo
Kim joon
Choi tae joon
Shindong
The male lead in 20th century (forgot his name)
Kang tae oh
Jo bok rae
L.Joe
The teacher in heartstrings
The second lead in the musical
No min woo
The second lead in radiant office
Lee gikwang
I would have said Jung haein, go Kyung pyo and some others but it seems they are now appreciated, so I'll just say Kang minhyuk (hehehe)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:26am On Jun 22, 2018
Flamingcharisma:

It depends on the type of music you like.

Overdose
Monster
Luckyone
Unfair
Lotto
What is love (one of my favourites)

Ballads
Sing for you
Miracle in December
Universe
Been through
Fall

Let me know if you need more

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:33am On Jun 22, 2018
Flamingcharisma:

Diamond
Transformer
What u do
Power
Ko ko bop
She's dreaming
Lightsaber
Thunder
The star
On the snow
Artificial love
One and only
Lady luck
My lady
Heart attack
Girlxfriend
Can't bring me down
Baby don't cry
Black pearl
Call me baby
Drop that
Exodus
Christmas day
Lucky
Let out the beast
Playboy
My answer
Don't go
Xoxo
Wolf
Promise
Unfair
Growl
Overdose
The first snow
Peter pan
Love me right
Lotto
Falling for you
Coming over
Heaven
White noise
Cloud 9
They never know
Lucky one
What is love
History
Mama
Run
Angel
Monster
For life
Twenty four
What I want for Christmas
Winter heat
I'm tired, get the rest from others lol

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:40am On Jun 22, 2018
sarang60:

How did I forget Park Bo Gum, Precious human. He always seems untouchable hahahahahahhaha. I have never heard anyone say anything bad about him. He is one of the few that I can say are too good to be true.

I'm telling you!! I need him to accept a new drama biko.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:41am On Jun 22, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

I would have said Jung haein, go Kyung pyo and some others but it seems they are now appreciated, so I'll just say Kang minhyuk (hehehe)

Lovely list and I kind of agree with most of it. I think the second male lead you forgot is Lee Sang Woo.

I have never heard the name Jo Bok Rae so let me go and do my research.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:42am On Jun 22, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Diamond Transformer What u do Power Ko ko bop She's dreaming Lightsaber Thunder The star On the snow Artificial love One and only Lady luck My lady Heart attack Girlxfriend 3.6.5 Can't bring me down Baby don't cry Black pearl Call me baby Drop that Exodus Christmas day Lucky Let out the beast Playboy My answer Don't go Xoxo Wolf Promise Unfair Growl Overdose The first snow Peter pan Love me right Lotto Falling for you Coming over Heaven White noise Cloud 9 They never know Lucky one What is love History Mama Run Angel Monster For life Twenty four What I want for Christmas Winter heat I'm tired, get the rest from others lol
LMAO. EXO's manager how far?

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:43am On Jun 22, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Diamond
Transformer
What u do
Power
Ko ko bop
She's dreaming
Lightsaber
Thunder
The star
On the snow
Artificial love
One and only
Lady luck
My lady
Heart attack
Girlxfriend
Can't bring me down
Baby don't cry
Black pearl
Call me baby
Drop that
Exodus
Christmas day
Lucky
Let out the beast
Playboy
My answer
Don't go
Xoxo
Wolf
Promise
Unfair
Growl
Overdose
The first snow
Peter pan
Love me right
Lotto
Falling for you
Coming over
Heaven
White noise
Cloud 9
They never know
Lucky one
What is love
History
Mama
Run
Angel
Monster
For life
Twenty four
What I want for Christmas
Winter heat
I'm tired, get the rest from others lol

Hahahahhahahahahhahaab saranghaeyo nae chingu ya.... I was trying not to scare her, I don't want her to run away ooo. Hahahhahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:43am On Jun 22, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

Hahaha if I catch myself

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:44am On Jun 22, 2018
sarang60:

Hahahahhahahahahhahaab saranghaeyo nae chingu ya.... I was trying not to scare her, I don't want her to run away ooo. Hahahhahahahaha

LOL I probably scared her

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:44am On Jun 22, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

I like this and I do not object.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:44am On Jun 22, 2018
sarang60:

I like this and I do not object.
Abi ohhh

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:45am On Jun 22, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Hahahhahahahahhahahah Even I was scared....it is ok though, she would have found out sooner or later, my angels are always intimidating.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:58am On Jun 22, 2018
sarang60:

Hahahhahahahahhahahah Even I was scared....it is ok though, she would have found out sooner or later, my angels are always intimidating.

LOL

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 2:21pm On Jun 22, 2018
sarang60:

I've never watched him. I will in a couple of days though. I'll give my verdict then.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 2:22pm On Jun 22, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Diamond Transformer What u do Power Ko ko bop She's dreaming Lightsaber Thunder The star On the snow Artificial love One and only Lady luck My lady Heart attack Girlxfriend 3.6.5 Can't bring me down Baby don't cry Black pearl Call me baby Drop that Exodus Christmas day Lucky Let out the beast Playboy My answer Don't go Xoxo Wolf Promise Unfair Growl Overdose The first snow Peter pan Love me right Lotto Falling for you Coming over Heaven White noise Cloud 9 They never know Lucky one What is love History Mama Run Angel Monster For life Twenty four What I want for Christmas Winter heat I'm tired, get the rest from others lol
You know what's up!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 2:25pm On Jun 22, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

I feel like we should warn her before she begins this journey. There's NO GOING BACK.
Once you go EXO.....

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) ... (2185) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.