Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,909 members, 7,821,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (727) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1976595 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:06pm On Aug 08, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:
Watching Cain and Abel and I just want to slap everybody except So Ji Sub oppa.
Yeye people, tufiakwa!!!!!!!!!
Am I the only one in a drama/music coasting stage?
Just calmly watching one instead of the usual 1billion at a time?

What did my han ji min do to you that you want to slap her
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:47pm On Aug 08, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Anyway I loved familiar wife's first two episodes, ji sung is such a cute fool, how is that man over 40, I don't think I've ever seen han ji min this wild lol, I can't wait to watch her calm and arranged self abeg, vixx n deserves slap I swear

Yaaaaassssssssss, I love N’s character hahahhahahahha adorable idiot.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:11pm On Aug 08, 2018
Lee Byung hun oppa always looks like a hot meal on a rainy day. Why are all these people so fine. His voice draws attention, his face keeps the attention and then his acting keeps the attention entertained, complete package. I loved him in the magnificent 7 and this is not different.

Btw, they spared no expense in making mr sunshine at all but why would they call the drama ‘mr sunshine’, it is not as intimidating as the drama or the cast.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 1:16am On Aug 09, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

What did my han ji min do to you that you want to slap her
What didn't they all do? Selfish, self centered lot

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:27am On Aug 09, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

What didn't they all do?
Selfish, self centered lot

Nah leave my han ji baby out of your wrath, all she wanted to do was get a surgery lol

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hardeycute(m): 4:18pm On Aug 09, 2018
lordprogress:

Use kissasian.ch and don't use the 1st server use the one they "FB" CLick on it you will see HD or SD chose SD it will be around 60mb + per episode
I can't find the right word to use. Thanks very much

This is me right now

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:29pm On Aug 09, 2018
Happy birthday cheonsa

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:43pm On Aug 09, 2018
Every episode of mr sunshine deserves an individual award, Just brilliant.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 6:20pm On Aug 09, 2018
You should really watch this. Shinee dancing to undercover,its sexy. They are the best dancers ever.

Check out @huanglaona’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/huanglaona/status/1027572872221360129?s=09
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:01pm On Aug 09, 2018
hardeycute:

This is me right now

Please can I get a step by step procedure on how you did it, I can't seem to figure it out
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hardeycute(m): 7:07pm On Aug 09, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Please can I get a step by step procedure on how you did it, I can't seem to figure it out
You will have to bear with the picture quality.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hardeycute(m): 7:15pm On Aug 09, 2018
Cc kangminhyuksho You click on the drama you wish to download, you go down to choose the episode then you click on FB link which you will be required to prove that you are not a robot. You can then click on the play icon and download

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:12pm On Aug 09, 2018
hardeycute:
Cc kangminhyuksho You click on the drama you wish to download, you go down to choose the episode then you click on FB link which you will be required to prove that you are not a robot. You can then click on the play icon and download

Thank you dear
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:42pm On Aug 09, 2018
A is for Apple and E is now for Eugene hahahaha, I am really hoping that Mr sunshine will not have a sad ending.

I don’t like saying mr sunshine...so I will just say MS from now on. It seems like no one is watching this drama yet.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 1:38am On Aug 10, 2018
sarang60:
A is for Apple and E is now for Eugene hahahaha, I am really hoping that Mr sunshine will not have a sad ending.

I don’t like saying mr sunshine...so I will just say MS from now on. It seems like no one is watching this drama yet.

We dash you!!!!!!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:49am On Aug 10, 2018
Birthdays
1. My no 1 bias in aoa hye JEONG and she is also the prettiest member as far as I am concerned

2. Lee sung Kyung unni, gorgeous girl, gorgeous eyes, I still feel bad I forgot to watch her last drama while it was airing

I guess pretty girls are born on the same day

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:06am On Aug 10, 2018
OK Kim hee sun and Kim Young Kwang in one drama, I doubt there will be romance but I'm here for the both of them

*currently watching*: your honor, familiar wife
Soon to start (hopefully pabo lol) : about time
Song of the day : no more - fx
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:48am On Aug 10, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

We dash you!!!!!!

Hahahhahaha why?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 10:14pm On Aug 10, 2018
hardeycute:

This is me right now
No prob which drama are you watching right now
Me am watching my I'd gangnam beauty,17 but 30,marry me now,good doctor(Japan),risky romance
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 10:15pm On Aug 10, 2018
hardeycute:
Lol perfect explanation

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hardeycute(m): 10:51pm On Aug 10, 2018
lordprogress:

No prob which drama are you watching right now
Me am watching my I'd gangnam beauty,17 but 30,marry me now,good doctor(Japan),risky romance
I am watching LIFE only. My schedule is very tight
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 1:29am On Aug 11, 2018
sarang60:

Hahahhahaha why?
We have decided to watch it on. your plan has worked!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:14pm On Aug 11, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

We have decided to watch it on.
your plan has worked!!!

You will not regret it, i don't even have words to describe it all i can say is that i haven't skipped a second of the drama since i started and that is almost impossible for me. I am currently on the 10th episode and i don't know how i am going to survive the wait.

Since exo has decided not to bring me Kai and in anticipation for D.O, I have decided to hold a wedding ceremony with captain Eugene Choi and i am inviting you as an important guest. I am just throwing this out there so you watch this drama with your eyes off him. Hahahhaha.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:41pm On Aug 11, 2018
I don’t know why I am watching witchs love.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:41am On Aug 12, 2018
sarang60:
I don’t know why I am watching witchs love.

LMAO is it that bad?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:26am On Aug 12, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

LMAO is it that bad?

Hahahahaha.....well kind of. It is just like a parody I mean the acting and everything. It feels like nobody really cares about what becomes of the drama but that being said, there is this comedic vibe it give though not strong but it is there.

It is the kind of new drama you turn on when you are doing something important and don’t want to pay too much attention to the tv.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 12:11pm On Aug 12, 2018
Since exo has decided not to bring me Kai and in anticipation for D.O, I have decided to hold a wedding ceremony with captain Eugene Choi and i am inviting you as an important guest. I am just throwing this out there so you watch this drama with your eyes off him. Hahahhaha.[/quote]

Lmao.
I won't be able to help it oh!!!!!
My kdrama husband is serving in the military, I'm a waka about now!!!
lol

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 12:20pm On Aug 12, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Annyeong chingu
I need a WhatsApp group OS admin should add me: 08102640763
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 12:24pm On Aug 12, 2018
hardeycute:

This is me right now

lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 2:16pm On Aug 12, 2018
*cleats throat* Cha Eun Woo can call me noona!!!!!!! He's sooooooooooo cute!!! Going to watch ASTRO music videos to see his adorable self. My baby loves list is growing. 1. Woo Do-hwan(워 도환) 2. Jang Ki Yong(장 기 용) 3. Cha Eun Woo(차 은 워) Low key practicing my hangul.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:03pm On Aug 12, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:
*cleats throat* Cha Eun Woo can call me noona!!!!!!! He's sooooooooooo cute!!! Going to watch ASTRO music videos to see his adorable self. My baby loves list is growing. 1. Woo Do-hwan(워 도환) 2. Jang Ki Yong(장 기 용) 3. Cha Eun Woo(차 은 워) Low key practicing my hangul.
Dude eunwoo is mine, back off
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ernxto(m): 5:59pm On Aug 12, 2018
Any cool Korean erotica series to watch

(1) (2) (3) ... (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: kangminhyuksho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.