Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (730) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1962545 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) ... (2174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 2:19am On Aug 15, 2018
So I'm watching Wok of Love and while I think the writers and producers are the most confused I've ever seen, it's quite entertaining.
For some reason I can't stop to sleep.
Jun-ho oppa is so adorable, like seriously.

Don't worry @raphaelladd, I'm only admiring this one.

It's different but in a good way. I like the madness.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 3:36am On Aug 15, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:
So I'm watching Wok of Love and while I think the writers and producers are the most confused I've ever seen, it's quite entertaining.

Admire with care.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:41am On Aug 15, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:
Baekhyunnie the cutie decided to ask yeye questions on twitter today.

No, waiting is not hard.

Will you common drop spoilers or something, who's laughing with you there?

I MISS EXO!!!

He currently has the most replies tweets for an idol I think or something like that. The boy discovered twitter and is going crazy on it, trust fans they are not helping. It has gotten to the point where bunnie is now naming snails. Hahahhahahahha, I love them.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:48am On Aug 15, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

I did not like that drama, they wasted the cast
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:53am On Aug 15, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

Lay,Kai and Taemin AWA any stage with EXO&BTS members should wait until I've achieved most of my goals because it will keeee me

#fact

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:01pm On Aug 15, 2018
Aww ji sung and Lee bo young are pregnant with their second child, I'm so happy for those two #couplegoals

So someone spread a rumor that Kim ah joong died and Wikipedia even put it on her profile, I swear she needs to sue them, what nonsense

P.s : happy birthday to my coolest song ji hyo unni, I hope her new drama does well

*currently watching*: your honor, familiar wife
Soon to start (hopefully pabo) : about time
Song of the day : still not in the mood, actually I lost my earpiece and I've been too angry to buy another one lol

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 12:27pm On Aug 15, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

I did not like that drama, they wasted the cast

A lot of people don't but weird little me loves it.
I love the dynamic between the leads, it's so good.

I actually like what they're trying to do but like I said, they are mad. I stopped watching at past 5 this morning only because I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 12:29pm On Aug 15, 2018
sarang60:

He currently has the most replies tweets for an idol I think or something like that. The boy discovered twitter and is going crazy on it, trust fans they are not helping. It has gotten to the point where bunnie is now naming snails. Hahahhahahahha, I love them.

He knows his mitochondria!!!!
We're all coocoo just like our kings.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 1:55pm On Aug 15, 2018
kangminhyuksho:
Aww ji sung and Lee bo young are pregnant with their second child, I'm so happy for those two #couplegoals

So someone spread a rumor that Kim ah joong died and Wikipedia even put it on her profile, I swear she needs to sue them, what nonsense

P.s : happy birthday to my coolest song ji hyo unni, I hope her new drama does well

Song of the day : still not in the mood, actually I lost my earpiece and I've been too angry to buy another one lol
I am disappointed in about time so bad I hope you are enjoying it sha
Lol one man food is another man poison

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:08pm On Aug 15, 2018
lordprogress:

I am disappointed in about time so bad I hope you are enjoying it sha
Lol one man food is another man poison

I haven't started watching and yes I heard people giving bad reviews about it and saying there was no chemistry between the leads but I love the cast so I will watch it soon, I might stop at episode 10 sha if I find it too annoying
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 8:00pm On Aug 15, 2018
I think I just became a core hard fan of bts and I stan jin and v(but they still can take away my love for shinee).
Favorite boy group and girl group.
1. Shinee
2. BTS
3.EXO
4.Red Velvet
5. Black pink

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 8:38pm On Aug 15, 2018
My Wok of Love appreciation post.

While I understand peoples frustration with this drama, as a romantic I am immensely satisfied.
The plot is really good but the execution i.e script not acting, could have been a lot better.
Nevertheless, I am very satisfied. Very Very.

Jun Ho oppa reminds me so much of Ji Chang Wook, sometimes the resemblance is alarming. Many times as I watched this I was reminded of Ji in Suspicious Partner.

I love the leads, their dynamic, the cuteness overload, everything. I love that they never did the whole 'break up for a stupid reason' thing.

The female leads character pleased me a lot. Standing up to her mom, ending the silly attempted love triangle (I HATE them), not taking shit from her man. I'm pleased.

The second male lead too was a pleasant surprise. Normally, I don't care about what happens to them but him I could forgive for being here. He was more than an attempted love interest. Plus, the dynamic with Poong was lovely to watch.

Lemme not get started on the food. I'm not an adventurous eater, not in the least, but I'd definitely take a bite of every single meal (weird ass veggies included).

In summary, this is definitely a fave that I'll rewatch (entirely and my favorite scenes).
It's a 6.5/10 for me.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:53pm On Aug 15, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:
My Wok of Love appreciation post.

While I understand peoples frustration with this drama, as a romantic I am immensely satisfied.
The plot is really good but the execution i.e script not acting, could have been a lot better.
Nevertheless, I am very satisfied. Very Very.

Jun Ho oppa reminds me so much of Ji Chang Wook, sometimes the resemblance is alarming. Many times as I watched this I was reminded of Ji in Suspicious Partner.

I love the leads, their dynamic, the cuteness overload, everything. I love that they never did the whole 'break up for a stupid reason' thing.

The female leads character pleased me a lot. Standing up to her mom, ending the silly attempted love triangle (I HATE them), not taking shit from her man. I'm pleased.

The second male lead too was a pleasant surprise. Normally, I don't care about what happens to them but him I could forgive for being here. He was more than an attempted love interest. Plus, the dynamic with Poong was lovely to watch.

Lemme not get started on the food. I'm not an adventurous eater, not in the least, but I'd definitely take a bite of every single meal (weird ass veggies included).

In summary, this is definitely a fave that I'll rewatch (entirely and my favorite scenes).
It's a 6.5/10 for me.

I'm glad you enjoyed it cos it's a 0.1/10 for me
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 10:16pm On Aug 15, 2018
ernxto:
Any cool Korean erotica series to watch

a question for you @KMH
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 10:54pm On Aug 15, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

I'm glad you enjoyed it cos it's a 0.1/10 for me

Okay, that's really bad.
Even Take Care of Aghassi which i had to struggle to finish, gets a 2/10.

Only series worse than your score to me is My Shy Boss. It's a 0.000001/10 for me. Even the male lead and his sisters acting couldn't save this one. The only kdrama I couldn't manage to finish. Confused something that it was.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ernxto(m): 11:14pm On Aug 15, 2018
Mickey02:

a question for you @KMH

Yeah i need to know if theres any tongue
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 11:29pm On Aug 15, 2018
ernxto:

Yeah i need to know if theres any tongue
wait for her reply. she's the one in charge here

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:20am On Aug 16, 2018
Mickey02:

a question for you @KMH
LOL I don't think I have ever watched an erotica series o, but wait why me
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:21am On Aug 16, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

Okay, that's really bad.

Only series worse than your score to me is My Shy Boss. It's a 0.000001/10 for me. Even the male lead and his sisters acting couldn't save this one. The only kdrama I couldn't manage to finish. Confused something that it was.

LOL I have a list of dramas with that score
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:22am On Aug 16, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

Okay, that's really bad.

Mogbe in charge ke
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:55am On Aug 16, 2018
Yesterday I read about Lee bo young's pregnancy news, today park bo young picked a new drama, my boyoung's are making me happy

Ji soo has finally scored a lead role, sure it's a mini drama but lead role is lead role and I'm excited

P.s : happy birthday to my no 1 bias in teen top, my niel aka my friend with the weird lips

Song of the day : I think I will just get over myself and buy another earpiece today

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 4:05pm On Aug 16, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

LOL I don't think I have ever watched an erotica series o, but wait why me

you are the Prof I know in kdrama na

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:09pm On Aug 16, 2018
Mickey02:

you are the Prof I know in kdrama na
LOL abeg do more research
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 4:24pm On Aug 16, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

LOL abeg do more research
okay Prof KMH why is kdrama land dried these days na

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 4:25pm On Aug 16, 2018
I've been searching for a drama to watch and none have attracted me
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:06pm On Aug 16, 2018
Mickey02:

okay Prof KMH
why is kdrama land dried these days na

I really don't know o, I guess writers are sleeping, anyway the dramas people are hyping now are Mr sunshine, thirty but seventeen and life, I'm not watching them but I'm hearing good things about them

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 9:26pm On Aug 16, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

I really don't know o, I guess writers are sleeping, anyway the dramas people are hyping now are Mr sunshine, thirty but seventeen and life, I'm not watching them but I'm hearing good things about them

My ID is Gangnam Beauty is reaaalllyyy good too. Very fresh storyline. Really praying they don't ruin it at any point. They're doing so well.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 16, 2018
Yes ooo. My ID is gangnam beauty is the deal right now. But I would like someone to:

Please give that yeye geh that looks like Song Hye Kyo a very HOT slap. She is really pissing me off with her devilish scheming angry.

And to please tell the lead girl to change her ring tone. Anytime it rings, I always look around as if my mum's phone is ringing somewhere close to me. Lol grin

And the directors must be fans of kpop ggs. I can here Twice's songs in almost all episodes, even Black pink and GFriend. But it kinda gives the drama the college feel it tries to portray.

And that male lead though... *dreamily sighs*

Hand up ooo, I'm not joining the contest with you guys. Not yet.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:31pm On Aug 16, 2018
GeumNaBi:
Yes ooo. My ID is gangnam beauty is the deal right now. But I would like someone to:

Please give that yeye geh that looks like Song Hye Kyo a very HOT slap. She is really pissing me off with her devilish scheming angry.

And to please tell the lead girl to change her ring tone. Anytime it rings, I always look around as if my mum's phone is ringing somewhere close to me. Lol grin

And the directors must be fans of kpop ggs. I can here Twice's songs in almost all episodes, even Black pink and GFriend. But it kinda gives the drama the college feel it tries to portray.

And that male lead though... *dreamily sighs*

Hand up ooo, I'm not joining the contest with you guys. Not yet.. grin

Please if you find a way to slap that ode, slap her for two. She's not even the finest there. They're just hyping her for nothing. She's so vexing!!!
I've also heard EXO's universe & BTS' fake love.....I think. @PrincipesaPCY was it universe?
You can sigh dreamily.....from a distance grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:37am On Aug 17, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

Please if you find a way to slap that ode, slap her for two. She's not even the finest there. They're just hyping her for nothing. She's so vexing!!!
I've also heard EXO's universe & BTS' fake love.....I think. @PrincipesaPCY was it universe?

Please kindly make the slap for 3, She needs help asap.

She should also kindly make sure the distance is miles away from him.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:35am On Aug 17, 2018
sarang60:

Please kindly make the slap for 3, She needs help asap.
She should also kindly make sure the distance is miles away from him.
kikikikiki
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 9:59am On Aug 17, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

Yes it was Universe. Also the truth untold by bts.
Who is slapping her for us? I'm ordering 3 very hot slaps just for myself, if it's a sure thing I can even pay!!!
Olodo number 1!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) ... (2174) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.