Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (775) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1970179 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:03pm On Oct 13, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

LMAO what just happened

Hahahaha even I can’t explain, it is a long story.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:03pm On Oct 13, 2018
Who sang it better

Song title : it's alright
Artists : yanghwajin vs song Ji eun
My (hopefully) unbiased opinion : yanghwajin is a rock band, hence their song is rock, it was used as an ost, I love it, I love the husky screaming in the chorus, it's basically a mindless, jump around, fun song.

Song jieun's song is a good song too, her voice is really beautiful and she did the song justice, it's just that the song is basic, nothing really special to hold on to, not her fault, it was written that way.

If I had to score yanghwajin would get a 4/5 and jieun would get a 3/5
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:11pm On Oct 13, 2018
kangminhyuksho:
Who sang it better

Do you listen to TEAM H, i just want to know what you think about them. Curiosity.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:35pm On Oct 13, 2018
sarang60:

Do you listen to TEAM H, i just want to know what you think about them. Curiosity.

You know what, I have liked all of jgs ost but his solo albums put me off, especially the Japanese ones, he tries but I think he should just stick to acting. I have never actually listened to anything from him as team h, are the songs good
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:47pm On Oct 13, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

You know what, I have liked all of jgs ost but his solo albums put me off, especially the Japanese ones, he tries but I think he should just stick to acting. I have never actually listened to anything from him as team h, are the songs good

Hahahahaha they are not that bad but they are not perfect either. I think their songs are better for concerts because their beats are off the charts as they add djing to the mix.

I love JGS oppas energy on stage... most times, I think he is on something. I also like how unconventional they are, their style and everything. They found an audience for themselves though But I still agree that he should stick to acting and ost...he really doesn’t care anyway and I REALLY LIKE him.

One of My favorite song from them is “welcome to my world.”

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:04pm On Oct 13, 2018
sarang60:

Hahahahaha they are not that bad but they are not perfect either. I think their songs are better for concerts because their beats are off the charts as they add djing to the mix.

I love JGS oppas energy on stage... most times, I think he is on something. I also like how unconventional they are, their style and everything. They found an audience for themselves though But I still agree that he should stick to acting and ost...he really doesn’t care anyway and I REALLY LIKE him.

One of My favorite song from them is “welcome to my world.”

I will check them out, I agree with you about his energy on stage tho, he has it
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:34pm On Oct 13, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

I will check them out, I agree with you about his energy on stage tho, he has it

I wouldn’t listen to them on my headphones on a daily basis but they really do know how to put on a show.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:37pm On Oct 13, 2018
Episode 5 of Terius is everything. I was expecting one serious action series from these people not knowing it was baby Waikiki they were about to release. I was howling with laughter at all their antics. Her boss is such a sleazeball but his character is still fun to watch for now.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 8:03am On Oct 14, 2018
So many competition in this month and November for kpop singers
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:58am On Oct 14, 2018
RaphaellaDD:
Episode 5 of Terius is everything. I was expecting one serious action series from these people not knowing it was baby Waikiki they were about to release. I was howling with laughter at all their antics. Her boss is such a sleazeball but his character is still fun to watch for now.

I am telling you, I love her boss. They only sad thing about this drama for now was when candy died because even when her husband died, they didn’t dwell on that emotion.

I love how Terius is breaking down gradually although he still has his stone face, his actions are giving him away. Fish tank scene. Those twins hahahahaha, I love them. Thunder is a very good nickname.

Kings bag....hahahahaha. You have been hired to sell bags but you are scolded when you do hahahaha awesome.

The three ahjuma’s are everything, the fake employee details was smart.

It is really nice...light but meaningful and sensible.

Did you see where he saved her, him and that car they were both beautiful.

Almost every scene has an element of humor and they might not be playing heavily on romance but you can still feel the tension.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:01am On Oct 14, 2018
Flamingcharisma:
So many competition in this month and November for kpop singers

True. The thing is kpop almost never disappoints me, no matter how bad a song is, there must be a likable element to it. Let the competition begin.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:13am On Oct 14, 2018
sarang60:

I am telling you, I love her boss. They only sad thing about this drama for now was when candy died because even when her husband died, they didn’t dwell on that emotion.

I love how Terius is breaking down gradually although he still has his stone face, his actions are giving him away. Fish tank scene. Those twins hahahahaha, I love them. Thunder is a very good nickname.

Kings bag....hahahahaha. You have been hired to sell bags but you are scolded when you do hahahaha awesome.

The three ahjuma’s are everything, the fake employee details was smart.

It is really nice...light but meaningful and sensible.

Did you see where he saved her, him and that car they were both beautiful.

Almost every scene has an element of humor and they might not be playing heavily on romance but you can still feel the tension.

Very well said!!
He's hopeless when it comes to the twins and it's so beautiful to see.

Loool, they didn't even allow him to complete his mission of saving her. Her boss was just something else in that scene. As for that thug that was hitting the plank on the ground, it's now one blow that ended him abi?

When she asked if he used to see the future and then pictured him as a shaman i almost died of laughter.

I'm seriously enjoying this series, even if it's absolutely not what I was expecting.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 2:32pm On Oct 14, 2018
No drama couple has been able to make me believe they're actually in love in any 2018 drama like the leads in Devilish Joy.
NONE.

Couple of the year!!!!!!

This drama has been such a journey really and I doubt they were aiming for such deep emotions. If I say it's my 2018 drama of the year, am I wrong? Lol.
Definitely in my top 5.
*Won Deuk is giving me bad eye*

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nasa4G(f): 4:04pm On Oct 14, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

Sorry for the delay, I just added you. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 11:26pm On Oct 14, 2018
Devilish Joy and The Beauty Inside are DAEBAK!!!!! They're serving the romance, savagery and beautiful people STEAMING HOT!!!!!!
If you're not watching them yet, you should start.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 4:09am On Oct 15, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:
Devilish Joy and The Beauty Inside are DAEBAK!!!!!
They're serving the romance, savagery and beautiful people STEAMING HOT!!!!!!

If you're not watching them yet, you should start.

Lee mi ki Oppa has been slaying roles since 21st BC. Did you watch because this is my first life? He acted like he was born for the role.

BTW, where is your review for 100 days husband? Anticipating!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 11:13am On Oct 15, 2018
toykathy:

Lee mi ki Oppa has been slaying roles since 21st BC. Did you watch because this is my first life? He acted like he was born for the role.

BTW, where is your review for 100 days husband? Anticipating!

See Lee Min Ki is an ACTING GENIUS!!!!!!!!
Of course I seen that drama. I could do with a different female lead but HE WAS DAEBAK!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 11:17am On Oct 15, 2018
My 100 days My Prince review.

Episode 9.

I'm not ready. Let's do this.

Aaaaawwwwww huuuuuuhhhhhhhh, aaaaaawwwwwww huuuuuuuhhhhhhh.
So saaaaaaad. My baby's hurt feelings!!!!!!!!

Pretender D.O!!!!!!!

My assassin didn't die. YET!!!!!!!!

The poor friend. You're not the cause of her tears, don't worry. Her lies have caught up with her. Lol.

Yes, that's your one true love playing in the water!!!!!

These two are too cute really. With the bickering.

I love how she stops to think about his question when he gets to the watermill part. Smh for the two of you.

Won Deuk with that 'uh huh' again, and the really. These people and their dramatics.

Husband Won Deuk taking a stand.

This his long marriage speech, uncle reach your bus stop and stop making me laugh.

And the kdrama classic of catching babe's head with man's shoulder!!!!!

Must they always do exercise to release love tension?!!!!!!! Lmfao.

Yessssssssss, the daft eunuch didn't die.

I get really irritated when the new governor shows up. Plus, overdramatic jump much?!!!!!!

I totally forgot the idiot can't see faces.

Lol, I legit thought he wanted to punish Won Deuk.
Forgot about the King's gift.

Yaaaayyyy, Gu Dol is back!!!!!
Well that didn't last long.

Shebi now you'll believe that she's married. This drama is sha comedy gold.

I can't believe no one has recognized him.

Well at least ONE person saw him. It just had to be the idiot though.

Oh my, see saved by a hairs breath.
The epic turning of chair.

Aawwwww, my assassin is awake!!!!!!!

Yaaaaassssss, beat craze out of the assassin please. You just woke up and your first action is mumu.

Ooooohhhh he only fell, no injury, no broken spine. I'M DISAPPOINTED!!!!

Our husband is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No wonder some EXO-Ls were dying.
That was some SERIOUS lip action taking place.

Who remembers the episode of Rich Man Poor Woman that the wicked babe wanted to bite off Lee Yoo Chan's lips?
Lmao.

We have some serious kissers in EXO.
Suho, Chanyeol, Kai, D.O.
The rest are hiding their talent.

Anyways back to the drama.
While I enjoyed this episode, it's more like a bridge to the next important plot twist. It was a solid episode and did its job of making me laugh but there was too little Gu Dol which disappointed me.

It's a 20/10 today.
But my best part is the bunnies!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:35pm On Oct 15, 2018
Lmao room no 9, which one be the by force engrish at the end lol, but honestly young Jang hwasa deserves cane, how will you agree to commit suicide because of boy mtchewww she should have died sef. I really hope that police guy is not going to fall in love with his grandmother sha, he's cute lol

*currently watching*: the guest, room no 9, matrimonial chaos
Song of the day : smoky girl - mblaq (I swear this song is ageless)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 3:31pm On Oct 15, 2018

This is probably the longest review I've written. Maybe only Devilish Joy has shocked me enough times in an episode to be this long.
I hope you all enjoy my reactions cause this episode is LIIIIIITTTTTTTT!!!!!!!

Episode 10.

Even the weather wants part of the kissing action!!!! Kikikikikiki.

My God, it just occurred to me that Won Deuk's kiss has ENDED THE DROUGHT!!!!!!!!!! These people are genius!!!!!

I know I complained about not enough Gu Dol the last time but I didn't mean y'all should make me almost choke on food this time. He's just so idiotically humorous!!!!!!! I love it.

Useless king and queen. Waste.

If I slap these people eh. I thought he wanted to say she was the reason he returned but NOOOOOOOO it's to return money.

Why is he looking at her like thaaaaaaaaatttttttttt?!!!!!!!!!!
How is she surviving?!!!!!!!!!!

I knew he was coming to hug her but I still squeaked when he did. Loooooooovvvvvvvveeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

WILL ONE OF YOU GO AND BATHE?!!!!!!!
Which kine yeye love play be this?
*in lasisi's voice*

I just need to take a moment right now and fan girl small.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,
Do Kyungsoo is such a BEAUTIFUL MAN. That little side smile of his.
Our Vocal King, EXO-L's pride and joy, Our English Teacher, Beautiful Soul!!!!!!!!!!
Sarangneyo oppa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*takes deep breath*
I'm okay now, lets continue.

Comeback king. See the way he has been throwing the 'my wife' phrase upandan!!!!! *grinning like a fish*.

How Won Deuk still manages to shock me with his narcissism is astounding?
I should be used to it by now, BUT I'M NOT!!!!!

These people should stop this nonsense!!!!!!!
I'm always expecting love but it's stupid question Won Deuk will now ask?
*exasperated sigh*

Hong Shim's face is so apt in the bedroom scene!!!!!!!!! These people are too much with these lines.
*find picture attached*

Be trying to convince yourself there young woman. I believe you. *tongue in cheek*

KISS HAF FRY HER BRAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hehehehehehe Kikikikikikikikikikikikiki!

This princess is as cunning as her father, hian.

HIAN!!!!!!
So there's one good person in the palace or is it that he has not spoilt YET?

The Hong Shim's father sha has had a very pitiful life and it's hard to be mad at him for lying.

This idiot governor should just rest. He's an unnecessary addition.

THAT IS NOT THE ANSWER I WANT!!!!!! Won Deuk is so mean!!!! I love it.
Mimicking the crying child.

Idiot governor. I just can't stand his face, ugh!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE THE CHILD!!!!!!!!
First, you scam the idiot governor,
Then you solve the riddle,
Lastly, you report to the husband!!!!!!!!
I love it. Won Deuks face is PRICELESS.

When he turned to look at her while lying on her lap, I started making weird noises. I'm low key freaking out from the luuuuuuuvvvvvvvvv.

Now I'm HIGH KEY FREAKING OUT!!!!!!
They look so good together!!!!!!!!
D.O should be BANNED from smiling.

If I were a D.O solo stan, I'd have been planning some serious revenge on Nam Ji Hyun by now.
How dare she be touching his face like that? And the yeye man is LIKING IT!!!!!!
These people have finished work with this drama.

The disappointment after all his bragging. Clean the fish!!!!!!
See the face Gu Dol is giving him. I'm cackling!!!!!!!

Eh wo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He saw them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can he do her back please?
Just small!!!!!!!

Mtchew, all the drama for what won't work. You're a failed king, case closed.

So Won Deuk can save any body from my disgust?
See how I'm liking the conversation with the idiot governor. It's just when the fool is alone that I can't stand him.

Finally, the vice-premier acknowledges his idiot son.

Yes!!!!!!!!!
Bring his memory back!!!!!!!!

See hot slap!!!!!!!
Trouble oh!!!!

How will they tell me the vice-premier escaped now?

Finally, idiot governor will be good for something.

You better regain your memory fast.
It's not only stay by her side, mtchew.

Even though I knew the ost was coming, I was still pierced in the heart by it.
My God, Kim Jongdae can sing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OST KING indeed.

This episode was such a rollercoaster of emotions.
It was sooooooooo good, I really don't know how to arrange my thoughts.
They've been so consistent, I'm not surprised at all by the ratings.
Everyone from the cast to staff is doing such an outstanding job!!!!!!!
This week's episode is going to be soooooooooo good but heart wrenching, I'm really not ready!!!!!!!!

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 4:37pm On Oct 15, 2018
Lol the best right now is devilish joy no arguement there the scenes are so beautiful I just hope gong ma sung isn't going to die sha.
Terius behind me last weeks own was dope 100 times better than the first few episode when I slept off while watching and the boss and the twins mum are quite funny after the boss kidnapped her and he asked why she lied about her husband being dead and she was like I didn't want you to hit on me, I laughed and almost fell off the bed lol and I didn't know her boss was such a fear fear man when looked tough when he was sending the assassin to kill

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 4:45pm On Oct 15, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

This is probably the longest review I've written. Maybe only Devilish Joy has shocked me enough times in an episode to be this long.

Episode 10.

My God, it just occurred to me that Won Deuk's kiss has ENDED THE DROUGHT!!!!!!!!!! These people are genius!!!!!

I know I complained about not enough Gu Dol the last time but I didn't mean y'all should make me almost choke on food this time. He's just so idiotically humorous!!!!!!! I love it.

If I slap these people eh. I thought he wanted to say she was the reason he returned but NOOOOOOOO it's to return money.

I knew he was coming to hug her but I still squeaked when he did. Loooooooovvvvvvvveeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

*in lasisi's voice*

Our Vocal King, EXO-L's pride and joy, Our English Teacher, Beautiful Soul!!!!!!!!!!

*takes deep breath*

Comeback king. See the way he has been throwing the 'my wife' phrase upandan!!!!! *grinning like a fish*.

*exasperated sigh*

Hong Shim's face is so apt in the bedroom scene!!!!!!!!! These people are too much with these lines.
*find picture attached*

Be trying to convince yourself there young woman. I believe you. *tongue in cheek*

HIAN!!!!!!

The Hong Shim's father sha has had a very pitiful life and it's hard to be mad at him for lying.

I LOVE THE CHILD!!!!!!!!

When he turned to look at her while lying on her lap, I started making weird noises. I'm low key freaking out from the luuuuuuuvvvvvvvvv.

If I were a D.O solo stan, I'd have been planning some serious revenge on Nam Ji Hyun by now.
How dare she be touching his face like that? And the yeye man is LIKING IT!!!!!!

Eh wo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just small!!!!!!!

See how I'm liking the conversation with the idiot governor. It's just when the fool is alone that I can't stand him.

Yes!!!!!!!!!

See hot slap!!!!!!!
Trouble oh!!!!

OST KING indeed.

This week's episode is going to be soooooooooo good but heart wrenching, I'm really not ready!!!!!!!!
I see you're crazy about D.O he better recover his memory fast
I am still confused about something the child the crown princess's is carrying is it the second prince own or the assassin(hong Shim's brother) cause my head is telling me its the prince child but my mind is telling me it's the assassin's own.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:55pm On Oct 15, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

Episode 10.

*in lasisi's voice*

*takes deep breath*

*exasperated sigh*

*find picture attached*

HIAN!!!!!!

I LOVE THE CHILD!!!!!!!!

Eh wo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just small!!!!!!!

Yes!!!!!!!!!

See hot slap!!!!!!!
Trouble oh!!!!

OST KING indeed.

THIS IS AN AMAZING REVIEW. There is nothing much to add except for how hilarious the entire dog scene was. The conversations were perfect.

I love how soft he is with her now.

When he regains his memory it will be another show entirely....can’t wait.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:00pm On Oct 15, 2018
lordprogress:

I am still confused about something the child the crown princess's is carrying is it the second prince own or the assassin(hong Shim's brother) cause my head is telling me its the prince child but my mind is telling me it's the assassin's own.

my NAMPYEON kyungsoo oppa is not responsible for that woman’s child ooo (he has always been faithful)...I think it is for Mr assassin.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 7:53pm On Oct 15, 2018
lordprogress:

I am oh, and he's not even my husband sef.

I think it's the assassin's. The prince is just unrequited love BUT you know that Korean script writers like to use us to play so anything is possible.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 7:54pm On Oct 15, 2018
sarang60:

THIS IS AN AMAZING REVIEW. There is nothing much to add except for how hilarious the entire dog scene was. The conversations were perfect.

I love how soft he is with her now.

When he regains his memory it will be another show entirely....can’t wait.

Kamsahamnida!!!!!!

Love is coming!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:39am On Oct 16, 2018
Being the last man.com that I am:

My short review of ep9&10 of 100 days husband

I love the fact that Hong Shim didn't wait for our crown prince to figure out that he's not Won Deuk by himself. That's one thing that usually annoys me in Kdramas, one of the leads will be keeping a serious secret and be acting as if his/her village people have superglued his/her mouth shut, until the other lead finds out through an unsavory medium..... but I digress.

My sexy assassin is still alive.... for now. I just know they're saving him for one of the last two episodes so he can die a heroic, 'saving someone's life' death.

So oga second male lead can be useful like this,saving that eunuch?? What a wawuuuu! I'm proud of him.
My sexy assassin is courting death ohhh, the more I watch him the more I hope they don't kill him.
See me that was saying the second male lead was useful,mtcheeeew. They should kill him off instead of the assassin please. It's obvious that he's going to use jealousy as an excuse to mess up big time.

The kiiiiiiiisssssss!!!! My heart!!!!!! And then Chen singing soulfully while they were kissing,my goodness. I don't even know what to say. All the EXO-Ls that wanted to kill themselves because of the preview, I'm sure they're dead now that they've watched the full, long kiss,lmao!!!

This king is seriously useless like honestly. The kings in sagueks are always useless but this one takes the crown.

Haughty D.O gives me life: 'Hoho, this is uncomfortable. I have not allowed you to hug me'. Lmao.
Awwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!! 'However, you're probably the only woman who can touch me without permission'. See bars!!!

His memory is returning finally!!!! I can't wait for everyone to realize that he's the freaking crown prince!!!
Chen's OST reminds me of another OST, but I can't place it for the life of me. All i remember about the song is that they said gajima,gaji-i-ma. It's driving me nuts.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 8:19am On Oct 16, 2018
RaphaellaDD:
Being the last man.com that I am:

My short review of ep9&10 of 100 days husband

I love the fact that Hong Shim didn't wait for our crown prince to figure out that he's not Won Deuk by himself. That's one thing that usually annoys me in Kdramas, one of the leads will be keeping a serious secret and be acting as if his/her village people have superglued his/her mouth shut, until the other lead finds out through an unsavory medium..... but I digress.

My sexy assassin is still alive.... for now. I just know they're saving him for one of the last two episodes so he can die a heroic, 'saving someone's life' death.

So oga second male lead can be useful like this,saving that eunuch?? What a wawuuuu! I'm proud of him.
My sexy assassin is courting death ohhh, the more I watch him the more I hope they don't kill him.
See me that was saying the second male lead was useful,mtcheeeew. They should kill him off instead of the assassin please. It's obvious that he's going to use jealousy as an excuse to mess up big time.

The kiiiiiiiisssssss!!!! My heart!!!!!! And then Chen singing soulfully while they were kissing,my goodness. I don't even know what to say. All the EXO-Ls that wanted to kill themselves because of the preview, I'm sure they're dead now that they've watched the full, long kiss,lmao!!!

This king is seriously useless like honestly. The kings in sagueks are always useless but this one takes the crown.

Haughty D.O gives me life: 'Hoho, this is uncomfortable. I have not allowed you to hug me'. Lmao.
Awwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!! 'However, you're probably the only woman who can touch me without permission'. See bars!!!

His memory is returning finally!!!! I can't wait for everyone to realize that he's the freaking crown prince!!!
Chen's OST reminds me of another OST, but I can't place it for the life of me. All i remember about the song is that they said gajima,gaji-i-ma. It's driving me nuts.

Very spot on.
I love the fact that SHE told him.
The ability of leads to LIE STUPID LIE for half a drama, is something I wish to completely delete from Korea.
They did well this time.

Guess who woke up super early so she doesn't miss the OST at 10?!!!!!!
Yes, it's Kim Jongdae's Baby.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:37am On Oct 16, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

Very spot on.
I love the fact that SHE told him.
The ability of leads to LIE STUPID LIE for half a drama, is something I wish to completely delete from Korea.
They did well this time.

Guess who woke up super early so she doesn't miss the OST at 10?!!!!!!
Yes, it's Kim Jongdae's Baby.
That's what's up!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 10:48am On Oct 16, 2018
THE OST KING IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!! KIM JONGDAE!!!!!
The only person that can compete is D.O. I've said what I said.
100 Days My Prince has FINISHED WORK!!!!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJi2_U_rGwk

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:38am On Oct 16, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:
THE OST KING IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!
KIM JONGDAE!!!!!

The only person that can compete is D.O.
I've said what I said.

100 Days My Prince has FINISHED WORK!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJi2_U_rGwk

Who else is cold, Damnnnnn.

Gu family book and bridal mask feels all in one.

The tone/texture of his voice is ——————, can’t find the right words to describe.

I like the fact that you said what you said because I agree with what you said and for that, cabin and kimchi for you.

#kingjongdaeisback

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:49pm On Oct 16, 2018
DANCING HIGH OOOOOO, judge honey J was the highlight Judge of ep 5, she was on point, when she talked about balance I was like Yess LAY. Hahahahaha.

Now to HOYA. I have resolved to gently steal him from Mrs Park without permission or apology. That was THE GREATEST DANCE INDEED. EXCELLENT.

After all said and done, HOYA is an angel with a massive heart. I love it when he said “it is not about embarrassment”. That is a man that truly cares.

JUST JERK....ahhhh. My tigers, awesome coaches, wholesome team.

I am still loving Gi Kwang oppa, such a talented cutie.

I like Ms Kim a lot, her energy and all...she is talented and everything but she gives of this kind of weird vibe. We all know you are a strong amazing dance so it is ok to present a less stand-off ish attitude.

I feel sorry for our losing team. this just goes to show that the show and judges don’t care about your status. What you present is what you get.

I really like this show, I am only 5 episodes in and I am already smitten by 3 husbands to be.

I can’t wait for KAI and LAY to have time for shows like this in the future, I desperately feel sorry for the people that will be under them already but at the same time first place is a sure thing.

Mrs Park don’t worry you have enough time to say your goodbyes to HOYA oppa. I will start from his pinky finger. (With love Sarang)

Ep 6 here I come.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: Elsafema, Crownfit01(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.