Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,506 members, 7,954,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:42 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (776) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2055615 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) ... (2207) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 4:45pm On Oct 16, 2018
sarang60:
DANCING HIGH OOOOOO, judge honey J was the highlight Judge of ep 5, she was on point, when she talked about balance I was like Yess LAY. Hahahahaha.

Now to HOYA. I have resolved to gently steal him from Mrs Park without permission or apology. That was THE GREATEST DANCE INDEED. EXCELLENT.

After all said and done, HOYA is an angel with a massive heart. I love it when he said “it is not about embarrassment”. That is a man that truly cares.

JUST JERK....ahhhh. My tigers, awesome coaches, wholesome team.

I am still loving Gi Kwang oppa, such a talented cutie.

I like Ms Kim a lot, her energy and all...she is talented and everything but she gives of this kind of weird vibe. We all know you are a strong amazing dance so it is ok to present a less stand-off ish attitude.

I feel sorry for our losing team. this just goes to show that the show and judges don’t care about your status. What you present is what you get.

I really like this show, I am only 5 episodes in and I am already smitten by 3 husbands to be.

I can’t wait for KAI and LAY to have time for shows like this in the future, I desperately feel sorry for the people that will be under them already but at the same time first place is a sure thing.

Mrs Park don’t worry you have enough time to say your goodbyes to HOYA oppa. I will start from his pinky finger. (With love Sarang)

Ep 6 here I come.

I SORRY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!

If you think for one second that I'll condone your nonsense with MY HOYA, think again.

Appreciate the dance, Appreciate his person, STAY AWAY FROM HIM.

Then to dancing high.

It's an amazing show. Ep 5 & 6 were the fairest. No regard for coaches clout used by either the judges or audience.

I don't think Lia Kim makes a good coach. She's an amazing dancer and choreographer no doubt but that extra that all the other coaches have, the compassion and ability to stir up togetherness in a team, she lacks.
Initially, I thought because she had the most top 10 dancers, she'd have an unfair advantage but she has nothing really.

Team Hoya is my team, then Just Jerk, then Gikwang.
Why?

Team Hoya.
Even with the dancing machine Jisung (who I believe can out dance EVERY OTHER CONTESTANT), everybody in the team gets to shine and they shine pretty brightly. Their love and appreciation for each other shows in all they do. Hoya has created a FAMILY and I won't be surprised to see them remaining friends for years to come, maybe even dating. No other team has this cohesion born of genuine affection.
Hoya deserves so much recognition for what he has done for them whether they win or not.
Instead of using only Jisung, the OBVIOUS ace choice, he gives everyone an opportunity. When he does unleash Jisung though, the competition has FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!

Team Just Jerk.
Their synchronism is second to none. It's like they've been dancing for years. It's just that they dance mainly hip hop and apart from the main girl, everyone else just blends in.

Team Gikwang.
Their coach is the reason they're here. He made the wrong choice with 4 out of his 7 picks but I get why he did it. He wanted a TEAM, people to complement each other, not just people that can dance. This mentality might not let them win the actual competition but it's great for the children.
They only have 3 strong dancers left, the remaining 2 na them sabi, but the two boys are solid and ace performances by either of them will always be able to save them.

I rank the coaches: HOYA
Gikwang
Just Jerk
Seung Hoon
Lia Kim.

Seung Hoon acts like a sore loser which I don't appreciate. Twice now he has done this.
You can be unhappy about a score without trying to slight others.

I can't wait for this week cause my baby has been teasing me with pictures and videos.

I officially prefer dance shows to singing shows (which are a scam).

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 5:00pm On Oct 16, 2018
@PrincipesaPCY I agree with your ranking of the coaches. You said it all about Hoya. The fact that he has made everyone in his team shine so brightly when there's someone as talented and popular as Jisung shows that he knows what he's doing. Some people would have just been using Jisung as the center because let's face it, it's the easy way out, but not Hoya. @Sarang60 you're looking for trouble, leave my second brother-in-law alone oh

I thought Just jerk will be tough, stoic kind of judges that was the vibe I got from the first episode but they're marshmallows on their own and great choreographers.

Lia Kim, i like her as a choreographer, as a coach not so much. There's obvious bias towards her as an established choreographer and I don't like it.

Gikwang is just making me feel for him, I hope he's fully able to show us the potential he saw in his team.

I left Seunghoon for last. He was a coach i had my eye on because I had never watched him perform in any form, I wanted to see what he can do. His attitude leaves much to be desired mbok, he should go and wipe his tears in private with YG money and hide his bad belle from us.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 5:28pm On Oct 16, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

I left Seunghoon for last. He was a coach i had my eye on because I had never watched him perform in any form, I wanted to see what he can do. His attitude leaves much to be desired mbok, he should go and wipe his tears in private with YG money and hide his bad belle from us.

My God!!!!!!!!
That blow was hot!!!!!!!!!
I'm sure he felt it where he is.
But I couldn't have said it better.
*clapping for you*

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 6:18pm On Oct 16, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

My God!!!!!!!!
That blow was hot!!!!!!!!!
I'm sure he felt it where he is.
But I couldn't have said it better.
*clapping for you*

Looool, you know he was the one I was hyping and focusing on in the beginning. Only for him to come and be doing what I don't know mtcheeeeeeeew

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 7:10pm On Oct 16, 2018
Sooooooooo, I forgot how amazing Goblin is. I want to re watch it and I'm wondering if I can post my episode review. Should I?

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:06pm On Oct 16, 2018
RaphaellaDD:
There's obvious bias towards her as an established choreographer and I don't like it.

Honey J shattered it all and brought her down from that high horse. Not only Avengers.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:06pm On Oct 16, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:
Sooooooooo, I forgot how amazing Goblin is.
I want to re watch it and I'm wondering if I can post my episode review.
Should I?

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes ye ye ye ye ye ye....yaaaasssss

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Lizzieorex(f): 9:17pm On Oct 16, 2018
Hi am kind of new here please does anyone know where I can download Philippines series and recommend any interesting and new Korean drama thank you
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:50pm On Oct 16, 2018
Ok I know I shouldn't do this here but pls pardon me tonight.

After putting off the finale of the originals for a while now, I decided to watch it tonight. Gosh! How am going to miss my Nicklaus. He is a complete package man
Evil..... Check!
Compationate. Check!
Loving. Check!
Romantic. Check
I cried my eyes out tonight but it was a perfect ending. I liked the fact that Rebecca would turn human, Elijah and Klaus dead. Overall, it was a perfect and bitter sweet ending. I will miss my vampires, witches and the wolves.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 10:34pm On Oct 16, 2018
Lizzieorex:
Hi am kind of new here please does anyone know where I can download Philippines series and recommend any interesting and new Korean drama thank you

Hiiiiiii, kinda new lady.

New Kdramas abound.

A Korean Odyssey.
Radio Romance.
Waikiki.
The Great Seducer.
Wok of Love.
Undateables.
Lawless Lawyer.
Come and Hug me.
What's wrong with Secretary Kim?
Are You Human?
Rich man, Poor Woman.
My ID is Gangnam Beauty.

Currently airing:

100 days my Prince (DAEBAK!!!): 12 episodes out Mon/Tues.
The Beauty Inside (DAEBAK!!!): 6 episodes out Mon/Tues
Devilish Joy (DAEBAK!!!): 12 episodes out Wed/Thurs
My Secret, Terrius: 6 episodes out Wed/Thurs

These are my faves + what I'm watching.
Others can add more.

Have fun!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:29pm On Oct 16, 2018
toykathy:
Ok I know I shouldn't do this here but pls pardon me tonight.

After putting off the finale of the originals for a while now, I decided to watch it tonight. Gosh! How am going to miss my Nicklaus. He is a complete package man
Evil..... Check!
Compationate. Check!
Loving. Check!
Romantic. Check
I cried my eyes out tonight but it was a perfect ending. I liked the fact that Rebecca would turn human, Elijah and Klaus dead. Overall, it was a perfect and bitter sweet ending. I will miss my vampires, witches and the wolves.

I still can't bring myself to watch the last season knowing that they kill off my baby Klaus.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:29pm On Oct 16, 2018
sarang60:

Honey J shattered it all and brought her down from that high horse. Not only Avengers.

LMAO

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:10am On Oct 17, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

New Kdramas abound.

A Korean Odyssey.
Radio Romance.
Waikiki.
The Great Seducer.
Wok of Love.
Undateables.
Lawless Lawyer.
Come and Hug me.
Are You Human?
Rich man, Poor Woman.
My ID is Gangnam Beauty.

Currently airing:

Others can add more.

Have fun!!!!!

Also Currently airing

The third charm
Where the stars land
Bad papa
Two lives one heart

Newly completed

Mr sunshine
Thirty but seventeen
Witches love
Lovely horribly

Enjoy.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:30am On Oct 17, 2018
Congratulations talents but I still don’t want to watch ep 11 and 12 ooooo. I read some comments and I feel like I am going to be very angry and there might even be people dedicated to cut a basket of onions.

“Ooh Ho, it is so uncomfortable.”

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:28am On Oct 17, 2018
I don’t know what kind of conversations were happening in ep 6 of The Beauty Inside but they were hilarious....goodness. Min seok oppa was excellent, the entire episode was Daebak

We have established and agreed on the fact that Minki oppa is a wonderful actor, Nice cast.

There are two new dramas I want to see, I can’t wait.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:30am On Oct 17, 2018
sarang60:
I don’t know what kind of conversations were happening in ep 6 of The Beauty Inside but they were hilarious....goodness. Min seok oppa was excellent, the entire episode was Daebak

We have established and agreed on the fact that Minki oppa is a wonderful actor, Nice cast.

I'm loving it!! And Minki oppa is so awesome!!! His mannerisms and facial structure remind me of Kim Woo Bin.....

What dramas are those?
I'm waiting for November. It seems like TVN is on a roll this year, mama fairy and the woodcutter looks quite interesting. And then there's the Park Bo Gum/Song Hye Kyo drama

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 9:30am On Oct 17, 2018
sarang60:

Episode 6 was a mess.
I love it!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:32am On Oct 17, 2018
Birthday : my no 1 bias in imfact Lee sang baby, one of the loves of my life

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 9:32am On Oct 17, 2018
sarang60:
Congratulations talents but I still don’t want to watch ep 11 and 12 ooooo. I read some comments and I feel like I am going to be very angry and there might even be people dedicated to cut a basket of onions.

“Ooh Ho, it is so uncomfortable.”

11 is amazing. No crying here but all through the episode, the signs of spoil coming is everywhere.
I haven't watched 12 yet but I skipped through and my tissues are ready!!!!!!!

These people have finished work.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:53am On Oct 17, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

I'm loving it!! And Minki oppa is so awesome!!! His mannerisms and facial structure remind me of Kim Woo Bin.....

What dramas are those?
I'm waiting for November. It seems like TVN is on a roll this year, mama fairy and the woodcutter looks quite interesting. And then there's the Park Bo Gum/Song Hye Kyo drama

When time stops, mama fairy and woodcutter are the two I am looking forward to because the empty shells are on dramanice and when that happens I start counting down.

Boyfriend/namjachingu is Mrs Song’s drama and I am looking forward to that too...she looks amazing by the way with that hair.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:55am On Oct 17, 2018
kangminhyuksho:
Birthday : my no 1 bias in imfact Lee sang baby, one of the loves of my life

I like Imfact, they are so underrated, they remind me of A.C.E. Happy birthday to one of the loves of your life.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:59am On Oct 17, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

11 is amazing. No crying here but all through the episode, the signs of spoil coming is everywhere.
I haven't watched 12 yet but I skipped through and my tissues are ready!!!!!!!

These people have finished work.

I am telling you chingu. I might just wait till 13 and 14 comes out if I can because I cannot be wiping tears for 2 things. Waiting for a week is a hazard.

They did not only finish work, Jesus has taken the wheel as this is now beyond our control.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Lizzieorex(f): 10:18am On Oct 17, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

New Kdramas abound.

A Korean Odyssey.
Radio Romance.
Waikiki.
The Great Seducer.
Wok of Love.
Undateables.
Lawless Lawyer.
Come and Hug me.
Are You Human?
Rich man, Poor Woman.
My ID is Gangnam Beauty.

Currently airing:

Others can add more.

Have fun!!!!!

Thank you PrincipesaPCY can you help me with the sites where I can download

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:43am On Oct 17, 2018
#womancrushwednesday

*currently watching*: the guest, room no 9, matrimonial chaos
Song of the day : maybe tomorrow - ryeowook

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:48am On Oct 17, 2018
Lizzieorex:
Thank you PrincipesaPCY can you help me with the sites where I can download

Dramafire.info
Daebakdrama.com
Kissasian.sh

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 1:51pm On Oct 17, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

I still can't bring myself to watch the last season knowing that they kill off my baby Klaus.

I tell you. It was sad but that was the only way to end it perfectly.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 1:55pm On Oct 17, 2018
kangminhyuksho:
#womancrushwednesday

*currently watching*: the guest, room no 9, matrimonial chaos
Song of the day : maybe tomorrow - ryeowook

I can't wait to see her and hyun Bin Oppa. It's been a long time.

BTW PCY, I just saw your husband on the cast of memoirs of Alhambra. Atleast I get to know his face soon.... Lol

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 1:58pm On Oct 17, 2018
sarang60:

I am telling you chingu. I might just wait till 13 and 14 comes out if I can because I cannot be wiping tears for 2 things. Waiting for a week is a hazard.

They did not only finish work, Jesus has taken the wheel as this is now beyond our control.

Apart from the fact that Hong Shim and Won Deuk are separated, there is nothing sad about episode 12. I can't wait for 13 and 14th tho cuz the real drama will begin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 2:03pm On Oct 17, 2018
sarang60:

I have been dreaming about Lee Minki Oppa lately, I think I have been Minkified

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 2:11pm On Oct 17, 2018
toykathy:

I can't wait to see her and hyun Bin Oppa. It's been a long time.

BTW PCY, I just saw your husband on the cast of memoirs of Alhambra. Atleast I get to know his face soon.... Lol

Only know the face. Let it end there.
I've bought a bazooka and I'm not afraid to use it!!!!!!
lmao.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 2:12pm On Oct 17, 2018
toykathy:

Apart from the fact that Hong Shim and Won Deuk are separated, there is nothing sad about episode 12. I can't wait for 13 and 14th tho cuz the real drama will begin

Is that not sad enough.
With two of them crying like what I don't know.
I need to eat to prepare for this, lol.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 2:12pm On Oct 17, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

Only know the face. Let it end dear. I've bought a bazooka and I'm not afraid to use it!!!!!! lmao.
Don't worry, I don't covet other people's men

(1) (2) (3) ... (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) ... (2207) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.