Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (781) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1967030 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 9:16pm On Oct 23, 2018
lordprogress:
Who have watched 100 days with Mr Prince episode 13 it was awesome better than 11 and 12 combined let me nor spoil it abeg

This is one drama that has steadily grown.
Each week has packed a serious punch and I'm so proud of my baby D.O Kyungsoo!!!!!!
No spoilers till the end of the week but my notes are READY!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 9:19pm On Oct 23, 2018
toykathy:

Truth be told, he is such a good kisser.
He has joined the ranks of: So Ji Sub Choi Jin Hyuk Ji Chang Wook Lee Min Ho.
Off the top of my head, these come to mind.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:57pm On Oct 23, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

He has joined the ranks of:
So Ji Sub
Choi Jin Hyuk
Ji Chang Wook
Lee Min Ho.
Lee Jong Suk
DO KYUNGSOO

Off the top of my head, these come to mind.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 10:04pm On Oct 23, 2018
sarang60:

I see what you did there!!!!!!!!!!! kikikikikikiki

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:14pm On Oct 23, 2018
All these people lusting after my Lee min ki, seriously guys get real, I'm not here to play with anybody

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:41pm On Oct 23, 2018
kangminhyuksho:
All these people lusting after my Lee min ki, seriously guys get real, I'm not here to play with anybody

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by megola: 11:34pm On Oct 23, 2018
I was wondering wat have been doing with my Korean drama life that I didn't watch [b]Welcome to Waikiki [/b]since...
Seriously i have never laugh and even cry severally so hard in my whole drama life.. that it got to a point my hubby almost got angry wondering why i kept laughing while watching from my phone...

I really want more of Waikiki in my life....such a great drama I wish it wouldn't end. How can I replace the drama life ve enjoyed for d past few days watching Waikiki....I feel so sad...
Don't mind me...I don't have anyone around to share my thoughts ( in the Korean world) with so I have to do that here..Bear with me Chingus...

Nb...is it only me or its general....dramagalxy, dramago/draminice keeps diverting to another page I can't seem to download from there...pls help o...cos thats only where I get to download with lesser MBS these days...thank you

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:43am On Oct 24, 2018
megola:
I was wondering wat have been doing with my Korean drama life that I didn't watch [b]Welcome to Waikiki [/b]since...
Seriously i have never laugh and even cry severally so hard in my whole drama life.. that it got to a point my hubby almost got angry wondering why i kept laughing while watching from my phone...

I really want more of Waikiki in my life....such a great drama I wish it wouldn't end. How can I replace the drama life ve enjoyed for d past few days watching Waikiki....I feel so sad...
Don't mind me...I don't have anyone around to share my thoughts ( in the Korean world) with so I have to do that here..Bear with me Chingus...

You don’t have to apologize and we don’t need to bear with you....you are using this thread correctly and I can say we are here for it or I am here for it.

Waikiki was one of the funniest drama we have discussed on this thread, it was a whole package.

You can check out THE BEAUTY WITHIN if you are not currently watching...it is not as funny but it is as interesting.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:50am On Oct 24, 2018
Ok so in TBI, I am currently shipping every pair. I don’t even want AJH oppa to go to seminary again ooo.

Nothing about the drama is a dull moment and all the child actors at the end of episode 8 have been adopted by me.

All these dramas be making a person daydream.

Let me just give credit to all the secretaries and assistants in all these dramas from TBI to DJ, they have been awesome.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 2:58am On Oct 24, 2018
sarang60:
Ok so in TBI, I am currently shipping every pair. I don’t even want AJH oppa to go to seminary again ooo.

Nothing about the drama is a dull moment and all the child actors at the end of episode 8 have been adopted by me.

Let me just give credit to all the secretaries and assistants in all these dramas from TBI to DJ, they have been awesome.

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!
No seminary!!!!!!
For what sef?

The secretaries are DAEBAK!!!!!!!!!!
Such an amazing source of low key drama once they show up.
Can't pick a fave!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:35am On Oct 24, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

I will place a hex on you

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:37am On Oct 24, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!
No seminary!!!!!!
For what sef?

The secretaries are DAEBAK!!!!!!!!!!
Such an amazing source of low key drama once they show up.
Can't pick a fave!!!!!!

Drama secretaries and assistants deserve a thread of their own on soompi or whatever, most times they make dramas

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:37am On Oct 24, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

I will place a hex on you

LMAO!!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:38am On Oct 24, 2018
sarang60:

This is on point!!! The entire script is just well written and all the actors are amazing!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:18am On Oct 24, 2018
Abeg Lee El must be a sadist, which kain matrimonial chaos she put herself in, so because she stole her husband from her best friend she feels she deserves an unhappy marriage, girl if you don't get out of here with that, she needs to forgive herself and dump the guy or demand for better. The husband sef is one weird mumu lol, especially when he says nae or huh to everything lol. I still don't know where this drama is going but whatever. I liked the divorce party cake, lol they wrote I kissed the wrong frog.

*currently watching*: the guest, room no 9, matrimonial chaos
Song of the day : all the songs from the musical ost

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:25am On Oct 24, 2018
#womancrushwednesday

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:47am On Oct 24, 2018
Who sang it better :
Song title : memory
Artists : vixx vs ft island
My (hopefully) unbiased opinion : so I like to call vixx's memory "uri hyukkies coming out", I've always loved vixx but I never really paid attention to hyuk, I just thought of him as our cute, quiet maknae but after listening to this song I was like wow he can actually sing, he low key sounds like onew, I love the song, it was just him and Ravi, and even though the song is pretty simple and ravi's rap was just there, they really complimented each other

Ft islands song is OK, I could do without the rap like part but I mean Lee Hong ki screaming his chorus is always a mood

If I had to score vixx would get a 3/5 and ft island would get a 2.3/5 lol

P.S : happy birthday to my favorite girl in kpop, my girl crush, my no 1 bias in fx krystal jung, I'm even somehow sad people are beginning to see she's a cuddly old sweetheart, I kinda liked it better when people thought of her as a bi!tchy ice princess, I could love her alone now many people are liking her mtchewww

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:04am On Oct 24, 2018
I can here to brag without words.

Congratulations to everyone involved in these projects. Swing kids will also be awesome.

Look at him smile.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:20pm On Oct 24, 2018
sarang60:
I can here to brag without words.

Congratulations to everyone involved in these projects. Swing kids will also be awesome.

Look at him smile.

My baby is too talented. It should be a crime for only one person to have so many talents.....when I'm here putting 'watching kdramas' as a skill on my fictitious CV.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:15pm On Oct 24, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

My baby is too talented. It should be a crime for only one person to have so many talents.....when I'm here putting 'watching kdramas' as a skill on my fictitious CV.

Basic Hangul should also be one of them hahhahahahhha.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 2:49pm On Oct 24, 2018
sarang60:

Lee jong suk Oppa is a kiss god. Am not sure if anyone beats his record yet. (at least in my opinion). When he kisses, you will suddenly want to disappear into the screen and swap with the lucky lady....... Aigoooo.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 2:54pm On Oct 24, 2018
sarang60:

Which stupid seminary is he going sef. Saw in one of the previews where the sister( Kang) asked : can I kiss you? AJH Oppa replied : you can, it's my lips.....

Kangminhyuksho should know by now that good things ain't meant for a person. Lee minki Oppa has a place in my heart too. Deal with it chingu or step aside. After all, there is love in sharing

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 2:54pm On Oct 24, 2018
sarang60:

Basic Hangul should also be one of them hahhahahahhha.
It's true oh!!! New skill alert!!! Lmao

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 2:56pm On Oct 24, 2018
toykathy:

Which stupid seminary is he going sef. Saw in one of the previews where the sister( Kang) asked : can I kiss you? AJH Oppa replied : you can, it's my lips.....

Kangminhyuksho should know by now that good things ain't meant for a person. Lee minki Oppa has a place in my heart too. Deal with it chingu or step aside. After all, there is love in sharing

I love their dynamic!!! It's not only seminary he will go. Sha his babe-to-be has money, she'll start a seminary in her compound

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:43pm On Oct 24, 2018
toykathy:

Lee jong suk Oppa is a kiss god. Am not sure if anyone beats his record yet. (at least in my opinion). When he kisses, you will suddenly want to disappear into the screen and swap with the lucky lady....... Aigoooo.

I am glad you admire him from afar.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:03pm On Oct 24, 2018
toykathy:

I am not a good person so I don't believe in that love is sharing crap, my mantra is

OPPA is MINE
ONLY MINE

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ken6488(m): 4:09pm On Oct 24, 2018
i dont know why i keep watching iris movid i love that movie lyk mad
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by tosik(m): 4:45pm On Oct 24, 2018
pls anyone who knows where do download Korea series movies apart from dramagalaxy,because d site is misbehaving since yesterday
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by noob03saibot(m): 5:01pm On Oct 24, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

This is one drama that has steadily grown.
Each week has packed a serious punch and I'm so proud of my baby D.O Kyungsoo!!!!!!
No spoilers till the end of the week but my notes are READY!!!!!!!
please, where can one download it?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 5:17pm On Oct 24, 2018
noob03saibot:
please, where can one download it?

dramahood.
dramamate.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 5:19pm On Oct 24, 2018
toykathy:

To me it's Ji Chang Wook.
I have no words to explain it.
From the look in his eyes to the actual kiss.
Consider me done.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by noob03saibot(m): 6:09pm On Oct 24, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

dramahood.
dramamate.
OK, thanks. Will check both sites out.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: Ovems(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.