Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,494 members, 7,865,092 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:08 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (792) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2004926 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) ... (2185) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:36pm On Nov 10, 2018
sarang60:
Still in support, delicious is an understatement.

Stream tempo for clear skin.

My face has been smooth since the 2nd!!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 7:39pm On Nov 10, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

My face has been smooth since the 2nd!!!!

But OF COURSE!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 7:48pm On Nov 10, 2018
My Mama Fairy and the Woodcutter review.

So I have zero expectations for this.
Only here cause I want to try another drama with the lead actor.

Episode 1.

First off, what's that machine he just put his coat in?
Hmmmmmmm.

This drama is weird.

Really, what is going on here?!!!!

I really don't know what to think or say about this drama.

Okay, the coffee making scene and grabbing of the tiger is FUNNY. I legit bursted out laughing.

*clears throat*
I SEE YOU CHEST!!!!!!!!!! and other things.

The student is obviously for the daughter na, there's no triangle. Mtchew.

2/10. The funny scene and the sexy body scene are the only good parts.

Episode 2.

Which kine person this daughter be?
Writing erotic gay romance kwa.

This episode was better.

The humor was more humorous, there's a story brewing.

I love the daughter's hair.

Geum's crush is unnecessary but issorai.

3.5/10.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:48pm On Nov 10, 2018
Ok it is not news that I hunt down variety shows and competitions. I have recently found the YG treasure box and the under nineteen show...I must say they have been awesome.

Under nineteen has the same vibe as idol producer, produce 101 and the rest.

I present to you a few of my babies to be honest I don’t have time to make an entire list because they are plenty but these are just a few that are currently on top.

This is going to be so heart breaking in the end but the journey is usually worth it.

My number one from the vocal team for now is Jay, the very first picture I was lost in mama fairy’s world listening to him sing.

Let me also say that their mentors are qualified as well.

My poor heart, they are made up of vocal, rap and performance team and out of 57 boys or so only 9 will debut. This is cruel but the up side is that everyone gets the exposure and even if they don’t make it in the show, something great might also happen for them.

This is longer than I expected, check it out if you are interested we are just only one episode in and see talents over flow.....did I mention that Kim So Hyun is the host. UNDER NINETEEN FIGHTING!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:54pm On Nov 10, 2018
My review of episodes 1 & 2 of Mama fairy

Episode 1

Okay, Yoon Hyun-Min needs to start packing up for me when I'm about to travel......
Loool, his character here is so different from tunnel's. He for kuku no go on this trip oh. Hian.

What kind of film is this? 20 minutes in and we're seeing someone's mother's underwear.

LMAO, I don't know where to start. This thing is messed up.
Loooool, our rational thinker has joined the 'She's a gumiho' train.

Guys, I don't think I can continue with this film. 'Are you saying you confirmed his unbelievably strong stream of urine'.... Is this film the season two of Waikiki?

LWKMD!!! This film is killing me!! The woman with red hair has some skills that I need.
LMAO, they've turned coffee making into organic chemistry..... it's alright.

LMAO!!! She's killing the poor cat abi tiger
Yaaas shirtless professor!!! If my lecturers looked like this.....hold that thought.

Loool, watching the pigeon scene made me think of Lay, he'd freak out so bad!!!

Just finished episode one and I have to say that this film get as e be ohhh. Let us continue sha, I'm enjoying it. It's different.

Episode 2
This man is so pretty when he smiles.

Lol. The daughter and her erotic novel.

The cat is really cute.

The red haired deity is one of the highlights of this film.

LMAO!!! The storyline may be strange but the actors are really good!! This fairy is going to die of frustration before the professor remembers anything.

I don't know what to say about this film for now, hence the extremely short review. so I'm just going to wait for the next few episodes.

I'm really enjoying the two leads though, the professor is doing it the most for me for now.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 7:57pm On Nov 10, 2018
RaphaellaDD:
My review of episodes 1 & 2 of Mama fairy

Episode 1

Okay, Yoon Hyun-Min needs to start packing up for me when I'm about to travel......
Loool, his character here is so different from tunnel's. He for kuku no go on this trip oh. Hian.

What kind of film is this? 20 minutes in and we're seeing someone's mother's underwear.

LMAO, I don't know where to start. This thing is messed up.
Loooool, our rational thinker has joined the 'She's a gumiho' train.

Guys, I don't think I can continue with this film. 'Are you saying you confirmed his unbelievably strong stream of urine'.... Is this film the season two of Waikiki?

LWKMD!!! This film is killing me!! The woman with red hair has some skills that I need.
LMAO, they've turned coffee making into organic chemistry..... it's alright.

LMAO!!! She's killing the poor cat abi tiger
Yaaas shirtless professor!!! If my lecturers looked like this.....hold that thought.

Loool, watching the pigeon scene made me think of Lay, he'd freak out so bad!!!

Just finished episode one and I have to say that this film get as e be ohhh. Let us continue sha, I'm enjoying it. It's different.

Episode 2
This man is so pretty when he smiles.

Lol. The daughter and her erotic novel.

The cat is really cute.

The red haired deity is one of the highlights of this film.

LMAO!!! The storyline may be strange but the actors are really good!! This fairy is going to die of frustration before the professor remembers anything.

I don't know what to say about this film for now, hence the extremely short review. so I'm just going to wait for the next few episodes.

I'm really enjoying the two leads though, the professor is doing it the most for me for now.

This has got to be the weirdest first two episodes I've ever watched.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:01pm On Nov 10, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

Honestly speaking

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:12pm On Nov 10, 2018
Fairy and woodcutter

Ep 1

First of all our psychiatrist is so pretty, I love that short hair on her.

Who was that spying on him as he left the office?

Very nice acting between the professor and assistant, it felt so natural....I actually thought they were brothers. They are both stunning and it doesn’t hurt.

An OCD professor, Yi hyun will get annoying but I am here for it for now.

You all at this point know I live for amazing conversations and it has been pleasant...I love the sense of humor and all, hilarious.

That CGI cat kind of throws me off a little bit but it is not that bad...sometimes it looks real, sometimes it doesn’t.

What kind of deity is in hot pink or red hair (I don’t know) and black leather jumpsuit, she looks more like a torture lady in a s*x chamber (don’t know what they are called) and also what kind of sounds was she making hahahahhahahahah that was hilarious, the coffee did wonders but at least they made the sounds compliment her outfit all she needed was a whip.

The first episode wasn’t bad, it was lighthearted and fun which I like, the drama is not realistic which I also like but they should at least make it interesting telling a human you are a fairy, hearing stories is one thing....seeing an actual spiritual being is another. Just like the pigeons as a blanket thing was perfect but common in public like and it just so happened that cutie was passing by, how convenient.

Knowing that the cat is human and a cute girl makes it more adorable, the leg attachment was so cute, they would make a cute couple (I mean cat and assistant Kim Geum)

It was not perfect but it was a good first episode, hopefully the gaps gets filled as we go.

Ep 2
It was nice and kind of funny, nothing really stood out to me as captivating.

Yi hyun is getting more annoying, why did they make his character that extra.....it is ok to have some sass and class but he is just on the other end of the line. Please make him stop screaming, jumping and acting a fool.(thank you) Geum is so sweet and I am afraid he is going to get hurt. our fairy and her daughter are lovely. That orange hair reminded me of BRAVE’s princess, that is if she was a criminal with that outfit.

Where are the clothes she was gifted, put them on lady you are embarrassing your daughter...hahahaha....

That sleep paralysis scene was terrifying and good, it scared me.

The whole talk to animals thing was decent...the scene was nice and oh boy our cute cat is not a baby anymore she is a tiger as we saw from next weeks teaser.

Why did psychiatrist have to open her button to order coffee is that jealousy I sense....

The flash backs are beautiful, this drama has a lot of potential to play on but I feel like no one is taking it seriously....wake up people, this is not child’s play it is a production.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:19pm On Nov 10, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

I agree

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:21pm On Nov 10, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

Honestly speaking

Hahahahaha your review was hilarious, it made me recollect all the scenes...

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:36pm On Nov 10, 2018
sarang60:

Loool, thank you

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:39pm On Nov 10, 2018
sarang60:
Fairy and woodcutter

Ep 1

First of all our psychiatrist is so pretty, I love that short hair on her.

Who was that spying on him as he left the office?

Very nice acting between the professor and assistant, it felt so natural....I actually thought they were brothers. They are both stunning and it doesn’t hurt.

An OCD professor, Yi hyun will get annoying but I am here for it for now.

You all at this point know I live for amazing conversations and it has been pleasant...I love the sense of humor and all, hilarious.

That CGI cat kind of throws me off a little bit but it is not that bad...sometimes it looks real, sometimes it doesn’t.

What kind of deity is in hot pink or red hair (I don’t know) and black leather jumpsuit, she looks more like a torture lady in a s*x chamber (don’t know what they are called) and also what kind of sounds was she making hahahahhahahahah that was hilarious, the coffee did wonders but at least they made the sounds compliment her outfit all she needed was a whip.

The first episode wasn’t bad, it was lighthearted and fun which I like, the drama is not realistic which I also like but they should at least make it interesting telling a human you are a fairy, hearing stories is one thing....seeing an actual spiritual being is another. Just like the pigeons as a blanket thing was perfect but common in public like and it just so happened that cutie was passing by, how convenient.

Knowing that the cat is human and a cute girl makes it more adorable, the leg attachment was so cute, they would make a cute couple (I mean cat and assistant Kim Geum)

It was not perfect but it was a good first episode, hopefully the gaps gets filled as we go.

Ep 2
It was nice and kind of funny, nothing really stood out to me as captivating.

Yi hyun is getting more annoying, why did they make his character that extra.....it is ok to have some sass and class but he is just on the other end of the line. Please make him stop screaming, jumping and acting a fool.(thank you) Geum is so sweet and I am afraid he is going to get hurt. our fairy and her daughter are lovely. That orange hair reminded me of BRAVE’s princess, that is if she was a criminal with that outfit.

Where are the clothes she was gifted, put them on lady you are embarrassing your daughter...hahahaha....

That sleep paralysis scene was terrifying and good, it scared me.

The whole talk to animals thing was decent...the scene was nice and oh boy our cute cat is not a baby anymore she is a tiger as we saw from next weeks teaser.

Why did psychiatrist have to open her button to order coffee is that jealousy I sense....

The flash backs are beautiful, this drama has a lot of potential to play on but I feel like no one is taking it seriously....wake up people, this is not child’s play it is a production.

Spot on!!!! I feel like his character is understandable because he's a professor that has OCD that you're attempting to show supernatural things to....good luck with that!!

I hope they really kickoff in the next to episodes. They shouldn't waste this storyline

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 8:49pm On Nov 10, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

Spot on!!!! I feel like his character is understandable because he's a professor that has OCD that you're attempting to show supernatural things to....good luck with that!!

I hope they really kickoff in the next to episodes. They shouldn't waste this storyline

Episode 3 will either make or break this for me.
If it gets better after, I may watch it when it ends but if Terrius could be abandoned, WHO ARE YOU?

I also don't like the psychiatrist. I just don't.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:22pm On Nov 10, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

If it gets better after, I may watch it when it ends but if Terrius could be abandoned, WHO ARE YOU?

LMAO, we don't need a love square mbok

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 10:11pm On Nov 10, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

LMAO, we don't need a love square mbok
The drama is confusing enough already. They are NOT NECESSARY!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:31pm On Nov 10, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

Hahahahaha exactly.

I kind of like her interactions with professor, it seems like assistant and herself are the only ones who can put him in check for now which is great and I feel like she might have some hidden agenda but it doesn’t take away from the fact that she is looking out for him.

It is just wierd.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 12:00am On Nov 11, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

Lol it just gotta be I can't tell if I am enjoying it but I am definitely not comfortable with our female lead transforming between an old lady and a young lady its so weird even the scene in episode 1 where she was taking her bath on the stream and the male lead and the student where spying on her made me cringe I am really disappointed in this drama and will rate the first two episode 1/10 let's wait for the next two episode first if it gets good.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 12:21am On Nov 11, 2018
Who is watching my only one it seems like a long drama but it really is interesting I have been watching the KBS long drama in that time slot consistently for two year from (my father is strange) to (my golden life) to (marry me now) then to (my only one). They have been very consistent.
I know many people here on this page don't like long drama's but I think you should give my only one a try
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hardeycute(m): 7:17am On Nov 11, 2018
lordprogress:
Who is watching my only one it seems like a long drama but it really is interesting I have been watching the KBS long drama in that time slot consistently for two year from (my father is strange) to (my golden life) to (marry me now) then to (my only one). They have been very consistent.
I know many people here on this page don't like long drama's but I think you should give my only one a try
100 episodes? I know it is 30mins but I don't think I can have such patience
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 7:38am On Nov 11, 2018
lordprogress:

More grease to your elbow.
I'm still trying to psych myself to watch my husband's Empress Ki.
Gist us when you finish, kikikikikikiki.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:12pm On Nov 11, 2018
APPRECIATION POST FOR BESTIE

I don't know what plans uri agency has for bestie but as far as I'm concerned that group is done. 2 members already left and they have not released any thing for a while now. Now to my appreciation, bestie has never really had it easy, they were often referred to as a leftover group(no thanks to agencies and legal wahala) any way the members were supposed to debut in other groups but ended up being joined together to form bestie and boy did they make it work. They were never really popular but they were good. Main vocalist uji's voice is heaven, 2nd lead vocal hyeyeon has a very good voice too and can even rap plus she's cute, main rapper dahye is pretty, sexy and a good rapper, she could be great if she wanted to but she was very good and maknae/visual haeryung is beautiful and has a pleasant enough voice so of course she went into acting (like they all do). One thing that makes bestie stand out to me is the fact that they don't have 1 bad song like really, they have OK songs, good songs, very good songs but no bad song which is very rare among kpop groups. The only other group like them was vixx but after listening to their recent Japanese album they are no longer in this hallowed group lol. Anyway bestie might have "disbanded" but I am proud to say they didn't disappoint me, not once.

On that note

Happy birthday to my no 1 bias in bestie, haeryung, I watched her in ping pong ball and I am so glad her acting improved tremendously, for a while I actually thought it was a real actress not an idol actress, since her idol career is basically done, I hope she gets more good roles.

*currently watching*: room no 9, matrimonial chaos, mama fairy and the woodcutter, lovers in Paris
Song of the day : all of the songs in gugudan semina's semina mini album

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Chizzyozi(f): 7:09pm On Nov 11, 2018
sarang60:
Ok it is not news that I hunt down variety shows and competitions. I have recently found the YG treasure box and the under nineteen show...I must say they have been awesome.

Under nineteen has the same vibe as idol producer, produce 101 and the rest.

I present to you a few of my babies to be honest I don’t have time to make an entire list because they are plenty but these are just a few that are currently on top.

This is going to be so heart breaking in the end but the journey is usually worth it.

My number one from the vocal team for now is Jay, the very first picture I was lost in mama fairy’s world listening to him sing.

Let me also say that their mentors are qualified as well.

My poor heart, they are made up of vocal, rap and performance team and out of 57 boys or so only 9 will debut. This is cruel but the up side is that everyone gets the exposure and even if they don’t make it in the show, something great might also happen for them.

This is longer than I expected, check it out if you are interested we are just only one episode in and see talents over flow.....did I mention that Kim So Hyun is the host. UNDER NINETEEN FIGHTING!!!!!
please where can I watch this
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:44pm On Nov 11, 2018
sarang60:

Honestly am a bit disappointed. I was expecting a great drama with those great cast. It's not that bad tho but since it took the slot from 100 days husband it's not hitting the stop at all.

I hope it will get better.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:47pm On Nov 11, 2018
lordprogress:

I watched my father is strange, my golden life and marry me now. But I can't bring myself to watch my only one all bcuz of UEE. I will never watch any drama she is casted even if Lee Seung Gi Oppa is the male lead. That is how bad I dislike her.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:50pm On Nov 11, 2018
Chizzyozi:
please where can I watch this

I watch on dramanice. They also have clips of every performer’s performance on vlive as well because sometimes they cut some out to save time and make it fit into an hour and half.

If anyone finds it anywhere else other than DRAMANICE please you can also share. Kamsahamnida.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:53pm On Nov 11, 2018
toykathy:

Honestly am a bit disappointed. I was expecting a great drama with those great cast. It's not that bad tho but since it took the slot from 100 days husband it's not hitting the stop at all.

I hope it will get better.

You said it well, I was refreshing that page like no mans business..only to be greeted with this. I agree that it is not the worse and I also think our hopes where too high.

Hopefully it does.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:59pm On Nov 11, 2018
I just want to say that it makes me happy to see teenagers making a name for themselves in the entertainment industry but also being intellectuals with sustainable dreams and all.

The kids on UNDER NINETEEN are awesome and well read.

The second ep was as much of a highlight as the first...

Everyone who placed first at some point deserved it and the people who placed first in the end also deserve it and this goes to show that most of them are talented beyond words and at the same time, They have personality and stage presence. What a show.

EDDIE be breaking boundaries hahahhahahahhaha.... his kpop dance covers have paid off. I love how he played on his strengths with the choices he made for his first stage. I don’t know if he will ever become an idol in Korea but I wish him all the best.

Let me also thank the directors, they are perfect and I can’t stress it enough, they are humble too....just awesome.

Goodness me, I have SO MANY FAVORITES, let the tears begin.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Datdeltagirl(f): 12:43am On Nov 12, 2018
Wow I just saw this didn't know what I was missing. Has anybody watch HAPPY TO DIE that series is amazing and funny
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Datdeltagirl(f): 12:48am On Nov 12, 2018
And if you into Chinese drama ORIENTAL ODYSSEY is the bomb, love that drama like mad, it 50 episodes but you will enjoy every bit of it
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 1:54am On Nov 12, 2018
I am about to say something!!!!!!!!

This thing is VERY HEAVY but I must say it!!!!!!!

Chanyeol is my HUSBAND and T.O.P is the DADDY OF RAP, BUT JOOHEON of MONSTA X!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't even deal!!!!!!

Please, EVERY OTHER RAPPER of this generation SHOULD COMMOT FOR ROAD!!!!!!!!!!!

Like I legit jumped off my bed as I was listening to him.
Like it felt like bullets were hitting my chest and THIS IS A RAW VERSION of a self written rap.

I've said what I said.
If you think to come after me for this, I'm ready.
Before you come and talk nonsense, go and watch NO MERCY episodes 2 and 4.
If you can still argue, OYO is your case.

The funny part is, I've not even gotten to I.M yet!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so happy I found MONSTA X after No Mercy, it's not even funny at all. Such a demoralizing show.
*but why do I love it?*

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:51am On Nov 12, 2018
toykathy:

I watched my father is strange, my golden life and marry me now. But I can't bring myself to watch my only one all bcuz of UEE. I will never watch any drama she is casted even if Lee Seung Gi Oppa is the male lead. That is how bad I dislike her.

Mogbe what did uee do to you
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:01am On Nov 12, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:
I am about to say something!!!!!!!!

This thing is VERY HEAVY but I must say it!!!!!!!

Chanyeol is my HUSBAND and T.O.P is the DADDY OF RAP, BUT JOOHEON of MONSTA X!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't even deal!!!!!!

Please, EVERY OTHER RAPPER of this generation SHOULD COMMOT FOR ROAD!!!!!!!!!!!

Like I legit jumped off my bed as I was listening to him.
Like it felt like bullets were hitting my chest and THIS IS A RAW VERSION of a self written rap.

I've said what I said.
If you think to come after me for this, I'm ready.
Before you come and talk nonsense, go and watch NO MERCY episodes 2 and 4.
If you can still argue, OYO is your case.

The funny part is, I've not even gotten to I.M yet!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so happy I found MONSTA X after No Mercy, it's not even funny at all. Such a demoralizing show.
*but why do I love it?*

I laugh in zico

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) ... (2185) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.