Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,544 members, 7,837,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (789) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1986030 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) ... (2180) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:38pm On Nov 06, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

Finally, sense has returned

Ok after seeing this, hopefully my own sense will return... hahaha. Mianhae Terius

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 9:10pm On Nov 06, 2018
sarang60:

Ok after seeing this, hopefully my own sense will return... hahaha. Mianhae Terius

You'll be amazed.
I spent the whole day catching up, did nothing else.
Time well spent.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:55pm On Nov 06, 2018
sarang60:

LWKMD

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:37am On Nov 07, 2018
Omo that Lee el's husband in matrimonial chaos is such a weird weirdo, I don't even know whether to laugh or cry at his brand of dumb, his facial expression whenever he's doing that his 'I'm sorry" and "ne" lol, then that cth's colleague, really, background music for kiss, Chai I wan laugh die, he is cute tho. I totally knew those girls were lesbians from the first episode.

Yoon hyun min is a foolish piece of work in mama fairy and the woodcutter, omo I don't even know what to do with him. My baby seo Ji hoon is so sweet but once again he's gonna get his heart broken, and Mina writing gay romance lol which kain life. I have missed moon chae won so much, I was just smiling like a mumu everytime she came on screen, I like the way she does her eye sparkling thing like a real fairy. I'm glad to see my people Kim min kyu and jeon soo jin, I can't wait for them to leave supporting actor territory. Now abeg why is that wizard wearing gong shim's wig lol, he said has the Korean War ended, and that guardian fairy with the horrible coffee, I'm guessing she's a dog, she's hilarious. I'm sure we're going to get more hilarious scenes when those 3 immortals get to Seoul

*currently watching*: room no 9, matrimonial chaos, mama fairy and the woodcutter, lovers in Paris
Song of the day : I miss you so I cry - shin bora

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:15pm On Nov 07, 2018
kangminhyuksho:
Omo that Lee el's husband in matrimonial chaos is such a weird weirdo, I don't even know whether to laugh or cry at his brand of dumb, his facial expression whenever he's doing that his 'I'm sorry" and "ne" lol, then that cth's colleague, really, background music for kiss, Chai I wan laugh die, he is cute tho. I totally knew those girls were lesbians from the first episode.

Yoon hyun min is a foolish piece of work in mama fairy and the woodcutter, omo I don't even know what to do with him. My baby seo Ji hoon is so sweet but once again he's gonna get his heart broken, and Mina writing gay romance lol which kain life. I have missed moon chae won so much, I was just smiling like a mumu everytime she came on screen, I like the way she does her eye sparkling thing like a real fairy. I'm glad to see my people Kim min kyu and jeon soo jin, I can't wait for them to leave supporting actor territory. Now abeg why is that wizard wearing gong shim's wig lol, he said has the Korean War ended, and that guardian fairy with the horrible coffee, I'm guessing she's a dog, she's hilarious. I'm sure we're going to get more hilarious scenes when those 3 immortals get to Seoul

*currently watching*: room no 9, matrimonial chaos, mama fairy and the woodcutter, lovers in Paris
Song of the day : I miss you so I cry - shin bora

Oh so we are diving in already ok let’s go....guys my own review contains some spoilers so let me know when you guys are ready.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 1:32pm On Nov 07, 2018
sarang60:

Oh so we are diving in already ok let’s go....guys my own review contains some spoilers so let me know when you guys are ready.

Me that hasn't even downloaded it.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:05pm On Nov 07, 2018
sarang60:

Omona no vex, you know my own is more of thoughts rather than step by step review, forgive me

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:08pm On Nov 07, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

Me that hasn't even download it.
Forgive me
P.S : I might not repent but make una just dey slap me for una mind
P.S P.S : where is @toykathy

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:39pm On Nov 07, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Omona no vex, you know my own is more of thoughts rather than step by step review, forgive me

Oh no chingu I am not vexing so there is nothing to forgive. We will all join you soon.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:53pm On Nov 07, 2018
Oh noooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 4:24pm On Nov 07, 2018
Taemin's into the rhythm album is epic. I especially enjoyed the eclipse stage video.it was intense.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:30pm On Nov 07, 2018
sarang60:
Elaborate ma
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 5:49pm On Nov 07, 2018
Flamingcharisma:
Taemin's into the rhythm album is epic. I especially enjoyed the eclipse stage video.it was intense.

Prai...prai...praise the Lord!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:02pm On Nov 07, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

Prai...prai...praise the Lord!!!!
Mtchewww smh

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:23pm On Nov 07, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Elaborate ma

Hahahaha, I am only screaming because of the picture ooo, I think he finally became a priest as he is wearing a collar but I ship them oooooo. I want them to end up together it will be sad if they don’t in the end.

When I see the episode I will let you know more.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:35pm On Nov 07, 2018
sarang60:

Hahahaha, I am only screaming because of the picture ooo, I think he finally became a priest as he is wearing a collar but I ship them oooooo. I want them to end up together it will be sad if they don’t in the end.

When I see the episode I will let you know more.

LOL you scared me into thinking it was a real life relationship, not that I would mind, I think
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:18pm On Nov 07, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Forgive me

Have always known you are the only chingu I have here. I got back online today.... Thanks for asking jare

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:20pm On Nov 07, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

LOL you scared me into thinking it was a real life relationship, not that I would mind, I think

He's married nah.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 7:27pm On Nov 07, 2018
sarang60:

If I slap these people!!!!!!
This is my number 3 drama for the year.
It's only the cheesiness and yeye type of lines that stop it from coming in 2nd (Prince Yeol is giving me a look).
As for Eun Ho that went to marry in real life without telling me, issorai!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 7:29pm On Nov 07, 2018
toykathy:

Have always known you are the only chingu I have here. I got back online today.... Thanks for asking jare

Is that so?
Yaf choose abi?
Issokay!!!!!
Wehcome!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 7:30pm On Nov 07, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Forgive me
I was just saying oh. I'll get to it tonight!!!!! My talkative review should load by tomorrow or latest Friday. Terius is TONIGHT!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:48pm On Nov 07, 2018
toykathy:

He's married nah.

Yes he is oo and yes we all care about you, she was just our mouthpiece

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:08pm On Nov 07, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

Is that so? Yaf choose abi? Issokay!!!!! Wehcome!!!!!
Actually she chose me.... Lol. Did you miss me?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:09pm On Nov 07, 2018
sarang60:

Yes he is oo and yes we all care about you, she was just our mouthpiece

Issorait. What did I miss?

Pcy kindly write a recap of what happened while I was away. #whileyouwereaway#

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 11:39pm On Nov 07, 2018
toykathy:

Issorait. What did I miss?

Pcy kindly write a recap of what happened while I was away. #whileyouwereaway#

See assignment!!!!!!

EXO DROPPED THE ALBUM OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!
Check out TEMPO on YouTube.
Also listen to Damage, Sign, 24/7, Oasis, Ooh la la la.

We reviewed 100 days final episodes.
Actually, we just posted our reviews.
We didn't discuss it so you didn't miss much.

We chose another drama, Mama Fairy and the Woodcutter, to review.
It took Won Deuks spot, even kangs in this *shocked gasp*.

I think that's it basically.
We didn't do much really.

#whileyouwereaway#

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:07am On Nov 08, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

See assignment!!!!!!

#whileyouwereaway#

In addition, also check out EXO’s new album
In addition, also check out EXO’s new.....oh I said that already. Just check out the whole album, you honestly will be glad you did and it will put a “smile on my face” if you do which is sometimes my favorite....(sometimes because my favorite is 9/11 of the songs in the album)

In addition, also check out EXO’s new album.....

Btw, I was going to say that #whileyouwereaway might be the next drama we review who knows.......... in addition also check out EXO’s new album.......Chingu ya Saranghaeyo,

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:36am On Nov 08, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Mtchewww smh

LMAO

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:44am On Nov 08, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

See assignment!!!!!!

#whileyouwereaway#

Thanks dear, I knew Kang would watch mama fairy cuz of MCW. I just downloaded it too so am in!

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:46am On Nov 08, 2018
sarang60:

In addition, also check out EXO’s new.....oh I said that already. Just check out the whole album, you honestly will be glad you did and it will put a “smile on my face” if you do which is sometimes my favorite....(sometimes because my favorite is 9/11 of the songs in the album)

In addition, also check out EXO’s new album.....

Btw, I was going to say that #whileyouwereaway might be the next drama we review who knows.......... in addition also check out EXO’s new album.......Chingu ya Saranghaeyo,

LMAO. I love to watch Suho too, so I will definitely check it out. RaphaellaDD pls give me the site to download YouTube videos from. Thanks.

I heart you too sarang60.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 4:02pm On Nov 08, 2018
toykathy:

LMAO. I love to watch Suho too, so I will definitely check it out. RaphaellaDD pls give me the site to download YouTube videos from. Thanks.

I heart you too sarang60.
Vidmate or download saveme.net

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Thegreatman(m): 4:33pm On Nov 08, 2018
Pls how can I upload video to Youtube and make money
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:01pm On Nov 08, 2018
toykathy:

*smiles*

(1) (2) (3) ... (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) ... (2180) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.