Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,234 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (810) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1961711 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (807) (808) (809) (810) (811) (812) (813) ... (2174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:39am On Dec 03, 2018
SAM KIM(샘김) _ When You Fall (Feat. Chai)

I always rave about Sam’s voice, he makes everything song beautiful but the collaboration was perfect.

I have a new assignment investigate Chai. My ears are tingling. I hope she does songs like this on her own as her voice is like no other.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:09am On Dec 03, 2018
islandmoon:

yes you are a big olodo.. tit for tat ..lol

LMAO. Wehdone
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:12am On Dec 03, 2018
sarang60:

I started it too but I don’t know if I will continue

Their rich father is mad

The land dispute scene, that smack down was awesome

I agree that there is something wrong with it and I also don’t know what, it just feels like there is no substance

Have you seen episode 2 now, how was it?

Haven't seen it yet ohhh, will do so this afternoon and update you. Exactly, there's no substance. Let's see how it goes sha
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 11:52am On Dec 03, 2018
LOVE SHOT!!!!

#EXOISCOMINGFOROURHEARTS
#EXOISTHEUNIVERSE

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:57pm On Dec 03, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:
LOVE SHOT!!!!

#EXOISCOMINGFOROURHEARTS
#EXOISTHEUNIVERSE

Fixed it.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:42pm On Dec 03, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

Fixed it.

Ot9 for life

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 1:44pm On Dec 03, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

Fixed it.
Lol. We have to riot soon. SM is using us to play. It's to do Simon Says and Really Bad Boy they know. And he's not really busy now sef like during Tempo 'seconds'.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 1:45pm On Dec 03, 2018
sarang60:

Ot9 for life
D.O with the WHITE PANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:03pm On Dec 03, 2018
lordprogress:

Lol you are watching it too that doctor that helped with the zombie make up wicked o as for Lee sang yeob he better not confess o if he know he would be rejected he should keep is feelings to him and I also I loved the scene where yoo baek tricked him during their arm wrestling about sleeping with kang soon.

Poor guy, I want to cry for him lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:06pm On Dec 03, 2018
sarang60:
MIRACLE by GOT7 is an ok song, surprisingly Jackson’s rap fits well but the song just doesn’t hit any spots for me. Their vocals are on point though.

The MV on the other hand is truly a MIRACLE, very nice me likey. It is just a similar concept to one of their previous songs

I've said it before and I'll say it again, production issues, they need to work with new producers or just allow jb take over the complete process, he's pretty mediocre at best but I'd rather an idol produce a meh song than an actual producer, I think I might like it after a few more listens tho, won't be the first time

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:10pm On Dec 03, 2018
Exo need to change their cordi, I am not loving this look abeg, I kinda want to shave all of kai's hair, the jackets are borderline fugly even with tempo, what is this.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:40pm On Dec 03, 2018
kangminhyuksho:
Exo need to change their cordi, I am not loving this look abeg, I kinda want to shave all of kai's hair, the jackets are borderline fugly even with tempo, what is this.

Ah slow down ohhh, whatever the problem is you both can resolve it. why do you want to shave Min Hyuk’s hair, is that a new kink or what.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 4:45pm On Dec 03, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Some of the tempo jackets were fugly, I agree. (there's one Chanyeol wore that I've chosen to pretend NEVER EXISTED!!!!!)
I'm tired of Chanyeol's long (actually the length is sometimes confused) coats.
He has the physique to pull of the SMEXIEST STUVVVVVSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! Give him CLOTHES!!!!!!!!!!
I'm happy he's just in a turtle neck in the poster.

That being said, it wasn't the majority of them.
Also, go and shave your husbands head, NOT KAI.
I totally disagree.
I would like more adventurous colors though, but again I'm a coloured hair pelzon.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:54pm On Dec 03, 2018
sarang60:

Ah slow down ohhh, whatever the problem is you both can resolve it. why do you want to shave Min Hyuk’s hair, is that a new kink or what.

LMAO I hate you

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:58pm On Dec 03, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

Some of the tempo jackets were fugly, I agree. (there's one Chanyeol wore that I've chosen to pretend NEVER EXISTED!!!!!)
I'm tired of Chanyeol's long (actually the length is sometimes confused) coats.
He has the physique to pull of the SMEXIEST STUVVVVVSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! Give him CLOTHES!!!!!!!!!!
I'm happy he's just in a turtle neck in the poster.

That being said, it wasn't the majority of them.
Also, go and shave your husbands head, NOT KAI.
I totally disagree.
I would like more adventurous colors though, but again I'm a coloured hair pelzon.

LOL my husband's hair is already shaved thanks to military wahala, I really wish kai's hair was shorter tho, this one is messing with his face somehow. I kind of want them in regular clothes instead of this jacket/suit costume thing.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:02pm On Dec 03, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

LMAO I hate you

Nado Saranghae

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:06pm On Dec 03, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

LOL my husband's hair is already shaved thanks to military wahala, I really wish kai's hair was shorter tho, this one is messing with his face somehow. I kind of want them in regular clothes instead of this jacket/suit costume thing.

I understand what you mean chingu, just like miracle in December where they looked like actual people in a society hahahahaha, let’s see what their wardrobes will look like this time. I don’t mind Kai’s hair anyway it reminds me of GOT7 JB’s hair. It will be fun to play with and braid......(just saying)

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:14pm On Dec 03, 2018
sarang60:

I understand what you mean chingu, just like miracle in December where they looked like actual people in a society hahahahaha, let’s see what their wardrobes will look like this time. I don’t mind Kai’s hair anyway it reminds me of GOT7 JB’s hair. It will be fun to play with and braid......(just saying)

See and I like jb's hair Chai see double standard

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 5:18pm On Dec 03, 2018
sarang60:

You're telling me that NORMAL PEOPLE look the way they looked in Miracles in December.
I laugh in hangul.
*teasing*

I actually like this picture a lot. If I was to complain or change anything, it'd be to 'OFF' Sehun's jacket.
The rest is pretty good.
But they look too serious, what are they planning?

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:30pm On Dec 03, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

You're telling me that NORMAL PEOPLE look the way they looked in Miracles in December.
I laugh in hangul.
*teasing*

I actually like this picture a lot. If I was to complain or change anything, it'd be to 'OFF' Sehun's jacket.
The rest is pretty good.
But they look too serious, what are they planning?

All of the jackets gats to go

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 5:48pm On Dec 03, 2018
sarang60:

Ot9 for life

embarassed

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 5:50pm On Dec 03, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

Lol.
We have to riot soon.
SM is using us to play.
It's to do Simon Says and Really Bad Boy they know.
And he's not really busy now sef like during Tempo 'seconds'.

I'm really pissed. They produced and sold vivace so it's not like it's an impossible thing to ask for.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:00pm On Dec 03, 2018
Mini rant!!!
Why must embarrassing things always happen to the already wretched female leads. Ah ah. Just started episode 2 of fate and fury and that's what I'm greeted with.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:07pm On Dec 03, 2018
RaphaellaDD:
Mini rant!!!
Why must embarrassing things always happen to the already wretched female leads. Ah ah. Just started episode 2 of fate and fury and that's what I'm greeted with.

LOL drama staple 101

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 7:10pm On Dec 03, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

LOL drama staple 101

It's annoying.
Feminism should do and reach there.
It's so stale now.
They think of the most embarrassing, IMPOSSIBLE FOR A RATIONAL THINKING PERSON to do things, just to do comedy.
E.g: HORSE HEAD.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 7:11pm On Dec 03, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

I'm really pissed. They produced and sold vivace so it's not like it's an impossible thing to ask for.

That was fund raising oh, plix.
That money was for NCTdance YouTube channel equipment AND Really Bad Boy music video.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:15pm On Dec 03, 2018
RaphaellaDD:
Mini rant!!!

So how did ep 2 go

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:41pm On Dec 03, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

That was fund raising oh, plix.
That money was for NCTdance YouTube channel equipment AND Really Bad Boy music video.

You are a biiiig problem

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:42pm On Dec 03, 2018
sarang60:

So how did ep 2 go

It has its moments, I'm halfway through now and i feel like it will get better, the plot is thickening hehehe. I'll keep watching sha!!!

EDIT: Omo!!!!! After watching it till the end and then watching the preview for this week's episodes.... it's about to go down!!!!! This series is like a ratchet kdrama and I'm here for it!!! But seriously, the real film is about to start now.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 12:44am On Dec 04, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

I've said it before and I'll say it again, production issues, they need to work with new producers or just allow jb take over the complete process, he's pretty mediocre at best but I'd rather an idol produce a meh song than an actual producer, I think I might like it after a few more listens tho, won't be the first time

The video rescues the song.
The voices are nice to.
I'm sure I'd completely forget the song in a few minutes.

I don't think any Got7 song has done it for me, EVER.
Any recommendations?

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 1:02am On Dec 04, 2018
I really like Fates and Furies. My review is almost entirely in pidgin english. Queen's English is too bland and I don't speak hangul yet. I'm sure y'all have a good laugh, it's wild.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (807) (808) (809) (810) (811) (812) (813) ... (2174) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.