Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,672 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (811) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1976071 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (808) (809) (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:59am On Dec 04, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

The video rescues the song.
The voices are nice to.
I'm sure I'd completely forget the song in a few minutes.

I don't think any Got7 song has done it for me, EVER.
Any recommendations?

Check back in an hours time I'll have some recommendations, I woke up with a massive migraine

Ok so I'm back, some warnings before you go into these songs, got7 songs are rarely perfect from the beginning to the end, I can assure you that in most songs jb's chorus are the only thing that makes sense, some songs the verses will be great, chorus awesome and then rap will just come and ruin it, sometimes only bridge makes sense sef, there are a few tho that are nice all through, the only good thing is that with subsequent listens the songs start sounding very OK, in fact when I first listened to their 7 for 7 album I liked only one song but now it's one of my favorite albums. Their ballads and rnb are really good tho, their hep hap is where everything dey scatter.

Second warning, since you're not into them, do not listen to their Japanese songs, you might hate life. If you still want to try them out you can listen to

1. Rewind
2. Fish (this is one of my favorites, it's a dumb song really, I find the lyrics funny)
3. Look - (this song took me months to like, sometimes I think I only like Jackson saying geurae geuroke or whatever, the beat is nice tho)
4. Sick
5. To me
6. You are
7. Hard carry
8. Just right (I call this a lazily written song, half of the song is nanananana, I don't even know why I'm putting it here, you can ignore it)
9. Teenager
10. Moon u
11. Sign
12. No jam
13. Shopping mall
14. Q
15. Who's that
16. Don't care
17. She's a monster
18. Just tonight
19. Playground
20. Farewell
21. Bad behavior
22. A
23. Girls girls girls
24. Stop stop it
25. Never ever
26. Mine
27. Good tonight
28. Magnetic
29. Take my hand

Pheww lemme stop here abeg, inspite of all my criticism I do love got7 a lot, jb and jinyoung (I will still call him Jr whether he likes it or not) are the loves of my life, Jackson, bambam (the dabdab) and Mark are the assistant loves of my life and youngjae and yugyeom are my boyfriends, I really hope to watch them live someday, those children like play on stage.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:19am On Dec 04, 2018
Birthday : my no 1 bias in gugudan Mina currently being an erotic tiger in mama fairy lol

P. S: all these groups that name themselves after their characteristics need to stop, now that they're down one member, do they have to change their name to 88dan chai

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:37am On Dec 04, 2018
Aww Lee dong gun and his wife have released their family photo with their cute baby. For some reason I can't be excited for them cos I'm 98% sure he cheated on jiyeon and that resulted into this pregnancy/marriage. Wait lemme go and read my Bible, the "judge not" part and slap myself a little.

*currently watching*: mama fairy and the woodcutter, Dae Jang geum is watching, top star yoo baek, clean with passion for now
Song of the day : can you love me - 5 dolls

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:56am On Dec 04, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

That was fund raising oh, plix.
That money was for NCTdance YouTube channel equipment AND Really Bad Boy music video.

Don't use his picture anyhow pls. I don't want fight biko

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 10:47am On Dec 04, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Check back in an hours time I'll have some recommendations, I woke up with a massive migraine

Ok so I'm back, some warnings before you go into these songs, got7 songs are rarely perfect from the beginning to the end, I can assure you that in most songs jb's chorus are the only thing that makes sense, some songs the verses will be great, chorus awesome and then rap will just come and ruin it, sometimes only bridge makes sense sef, there are a few tho that are nice all through, the only good thing is that with subsequent listens the songs start sounding very OK, in fact when I first listened to their 7 for 7 album I liked only one song but now it's one of my favorite albums. Their ballads and rnb are really good tho, their hep hap is where everything dey scatter.

Second warning, since you're not into them, do not listen to their Japanese songs, you might hate life. If you still want to try them out you can listen to

1. Rewind
2. Fish (this is one of my favorites, it's a dumb song really, I find the lyrics funny)
3. Look - (this song took me months to like, sometimes I think I only like Jackson saying geurae geuroke or whatever, the beat is nice tho)
4. Sick
5. To me
6. You are
7. Hard carry
8. Just right (I call this a lazily written song, half of the song is nanananana, I don't even know why I'm putting it here, you can ignore it)
9. Teenager
10. Moon u
11. Sign
12. No jam
13. Shopping mall
14. Q
15. Who's that
16. Don't care
17. She's a monster
18. Just tonight
19. Playground
20. Farewell
21. Bad behavior
22. A
23. Girls girls girls
24. Stop stop it
25. Never ever
26. Mine
27. Good tonight
28. Magnetic
29. Take my hand

Pheww lemme stop here abeg, inspite of all my criticism I do love got7 a lot, jb and jinyoung (I will still call him Jr whether he likes it or not) are the loves of my life, Jackson, bambam (the dabdab) and Mark are the assistant loves of my life and youngjae and yugyeom are my boyfriends, I really hope to watch them live someday, those children like play on stage.

*hep hap*? Aunty, you harsh oh. lol.

Thank you.
Will check them out before the end of 2019, teeheehee.
Feeling better now?

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 10:49am On Dec 04, 2018
kangminhyuksho:
Aww Lee dong gun and his wife have released their family photo with their cute baby. For some reason I can't be excited for them cos I'm 98% sure he cheated on jiyeon and that resulted into this pregnancy/marriage. Wait lemme go and read my Bible, the "judge not" part and slap myself a little.

*currently watching*: mama fairy and the woodcutter, Dae Jang geum is watching, top star yoo baek, clean with passion for now
Song of the day : can you love me - 5 dolls

Kikikikikikikikikikikikikiki.
I was going to say something with reference to BRANGELINA but alas, I'm also a Christian sister.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 10:50am On Dec 04, 2018
toykathy:

Don't use his picture anyhow pls. I don't want fight biko
My darling, SM entertainment uses him to raise sharp sharp funds oh. He's a marketing strategy now. God forbid for them.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:16am On Dec 04, 2018
Memories in Alhambra

START WATCHING TODAY FOR A BETTER TOMORROW

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:03pm On Dec 04, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

*hep hap*? Aunty, you harsh oh. lol.

Thank you.
Will check them out before the end of 2019, teeheehee.
Feeling better now?

LOL all the best and yes o my precious Koreans do hep hap, I can't insult Tupac them, they didn't die for all this *runs as fast as legs can carry*

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:04pm On Dec 04, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

Kikikikikikikikikikikikikiki.
I was going to say something with reference to BRANGELINA but alas, I'm also a Christian sister.

LMAO Las Las karma's gon serve everyone, I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:05pm On Dec 04, 2018
sarang60:
Memories in Alhambra
Aigoo promoter unni, so my tomorrow no go better?

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:31pm On Dec 04, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Aigoo promoter unni, so my tomorrow no go better?

Hahahaha, it definitely will ooo but just start first and it will be better raised to power 20

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:36pm On Dec 04, 2018
sarang60:

Hahahaha, it definitely will ooo but just start first and it will be better raised to power 20

Lewl
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:36pm On Dec 04, 2018
Clean with passion Ep 3

Hahahhahaha hahahhaha......These people are not serious. Amazing

Serial killers will never get caught if they hire our cleaning company, CIA indeed.

That Do Jin is just garbage.

The last scene was perfect, I like how it was borrowed.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 2:12pm On Dec 04, 2018
sarang60:
Memories in Alhambra

Honestly!!! It's sooo gooood!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:43pm On Dec 04, 2018
Dear Minho, you know I love you, now I know you might feel ah all of my band mates have solo albums out lemme drop one too, I beg you in the name of God, please don't, at least not now maybe in some years time and I mean yeeeaaarrssss OK. Love and light boo

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:45pm On Dec 04, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

Honestly!!! It's sooo gooood!!!!

Agreed

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:46pm On Dec 04, 2018
Happy birthday Jinie in a bottle. Well done prince.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:36pm On Dec 04, 2018
sarang60:

Agreed

I just want to say that i want to take shelter in Hyun Bin's dimple

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:37pm On Dec 04, 2018
sarang60:
Happy birthday Jinie in a bottle. Well done prince.

Happy birthday Jin!!! Mr Worldwide Handsome!!! I still dream of the day where him and Suho will have a dad jokes match.....

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:38pm On Dec 04, 2018
kangminhyuksho:
Dear Minho, you know I love you, now I know you might feel ah all of my band mates have solo albums out lemme drop one too, I beg you in the name of God, please don't, at least not now maybe in some years time and I mean yeeeaaarrssss OK. Love and light boo

LMAO LMAO !!!!
Kang, abeg don't kill me!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:41pm On Dec 04, 2018
sarang60:
Clean with passion Ep 3

Hahahhahaha hahahhaha......These people are not serious. Amazing

Serial killers will never get caught if they hire our cleaning company, CIA indeed.

That Do Jin is just garbage.

The last scene was perfect, I like how it was borrowed.

Honestly speaking, I'm really enjoying this series. Do Jin just keeps getting worse.
If the CEO should run her over, i won't blame him grin

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:41pm On Dec 04, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

I just want to say that i want to take shelter in Hyun Bin's dimple
Lukatdiswan abeg steer clear of our dimple

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:42pm On Dec 04, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Lukatdiswan abeg steer clear of our dimple

I just knew you were coming, hehehe

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:42pm On Dec 04, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

LMAO LMAO !!!!
Kang, abeg don't kill me!!!!

Dude I saw a Minho fan account and the person was like "can't wait for oppa's solo" I had to bleed the blood of Jesus

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:43pm On Dec 04, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Dude I saw a Minho fan account and the person was like "can't wait for oppa's solo" I had to bleed the blood of Jesus

Loool, he has a solo acting career. They should manage. I can't shout abeg.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:43pm On Dec 04, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

I just knew you were coming, hehehe
Ah I have to mark my territory

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:43pm On Dec 04, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

Loool, he has a solo acting career. They should manage. I can't shout abeg.

Gbam and gbam.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 5:25pm On Dec 04, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

I'm crying from laughing so much.
But this is one of the truest stuffz.

Thanks for taking the bullet for all of us.
We salute your bravery.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:41pm On Dec 04, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

I'm crying from laughing so much. But this is one of the truest stuffz.
Thanks for taking the bullet for all of us. We salute your bravery.
LMAO go away

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:24pm On Dec 04, 2018
As the noisemaker that I am, sometimes I do appreciation posts, #mancrushmonday, #throwbacktuesday and Thursday, #womancrushwednesday, #flashbackfriday, who sang it better etc I noticed I have nothing for Saturday and Sundays so I am going to be doing spotlight Saturdays and Sundays, where I will be shining the "spotlight" on supporting drama characters that caught my eye, most of the time people focus more on the main characters so whenever I'm in the mood I'll talk about supporting characters I love , I will also be doing random posts on whatever rubbish comes to my mind, it might also include my favorite YouTube clips, my ships (lol I swear 99.5% of my ships are delusional, nobody should come here and laugh at me, shipping is my hobby, I even ship the forks and spoons in my house) anyway, feel free to do yours, now on to my first random post

If you had to have a collaboration between a Nigerian musician and an idol who would you have? I'm thinking patoranking and big bang or maybe just daesung, Johnny drille and luna and Simi and Chen. Aigoo my head is hot from imagining what the songs will sound like

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (808) (809) (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.