Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,103 members, 7,953,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:59 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (851) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2054444 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) ... (2207) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:13am On Jan 20, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

1. You are not his wife, I am

2. You're right, his voice is just there

Well as his first, one and only wife, I get to hear it more often and it is a pleasure when he sings the kids to sleep. It might not be perfect but he is definitely enough.

Thank you
Mic drop

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:16am On Jan 20, 2019
PrincipesaPCY:

If you don't drag man, will you stop breathing?

She has turned me into something else but I can understand her. Person needs to mark territory infact build house sef if not all the Nampyeons that somebori has acquired will disappear.

I know how many times side chicks have come for my EXO. Heaven will not allow it.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:29am On Jan 20, 2019
Way to go nae Nampyeon. Congrats on your new award.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:31am On Jan 20, 2019
PrincipesaPCY:

This is why I like you, you speak nothing but the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:32am On Jan 20, 2019
sarang60:

Congratulations @kang, now it is just the two of us and I am not going anywhere.

I guess you didn't understand what I wrote. I leave him ti means I will never leave him

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:34am On Jan 20, 2019
sarang60:

Yes he is but in my opinion he doesn’t get to shine as much as a singer and I think maybe it is because they feel he is not as strong vocally but I love his tone.

Listen to his ost for she was pretty, it was really good and one of my favorites is also the cover of lost stars that he did.

He is amazing with ballads.

I don’t see him as an idol though....like when I look at him he seems more like an actor, I even forget sometimes that he is part of a group.

Can you give me the title of the ost?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:00am On Jan 20, 2019
PrincipesaPCY:

Honestly yes, I've been dragging man since I was 5 years old and my sister tried to take the captain in sound of music from me

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:01am On Jan 20, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

This meme is my response to your no 1
Aigoo the terrestrial forces are my bi!tches tho

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:02am On Jan 20, 2019
sarang60:

Congratulations @kang, now it is just the two of us and I am not going anywhere.

Lewl I don't know who you are and I did not read this post

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:03am On Jan 20, 2019
sarang60:

Well as his first, one and only wife, I get to hear it more often and it is a pleasure when he sings the kids to sleep. It might not be perfect but he is definitely enough.

Thank you
Mic drop

Pffftttttt

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:04am On Jan 20, 2019
toykathy:

Enemies

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:13am On Jan 20, 2019
toykathy:

Can you give me the title of the ost?

Don't leave me - song he wrote and performed at super show 6

You're the one - ost from she was pretty

Your grace is enough - cover of hillsong he did at super show (yeah my husband is a good Christian, his parents are missionaries)

Worthless - ost from oh my lady

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:15pm On Jan 20, 2019
Blood of Jesus, blood of Jesus, blood of Jesus. Dear lord please protect gu hera's friend, I don't think I'll be able to handle it if anything happened to her, she's the only one giving me hope in fates and furies right now, everyone else is just annoying me. The people you expect to be wise are pulling foolish moves, cooperating with the wrong people, acting a fool, I guess they all have their reasons but I really don't care, they're being dumb. Who is the woman that approached jennie's dad, I'm thinking it's the elder brothers wife but why would she want to destroy tae in joon, he didn't do anything to her now, or did he?

Top star yoo baek was increased by 1 episode, honestly I don't see the need, they could have just ended it this week. I love that foolish drama tho, poor ma dol oppa, thank God they're bringing that doctor girl back for him. When Kang soon was screaming about skinship and his parents started whoosh whaaaa, I almost died of laughter. Lol love castration, eeyah alzheimers is a bi!tch sha, the woman couldn't remember her name. That doctor and teacher are mad, mad and disgusting ewww. But did that doctor make that sound with her mouth, is she an opera singer, that was cool sha, if she's the one that actually sang that. I'm guessing next week's episode might be bleh, cos really they've shown all that matters so far.

*currently watching*: Dae Jang geum is watching, top star yoo baek, clean with passion for now, fates and furies, my strange hero
Song of the day : on the way home - sunny hill
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:50pm On Jan 20, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Don't leave me - song he wrote and performed at super show 6

You're the one - ost from she was pretty

Your grace is enough - cover of hillsong he did at super show (yeah my husband is a good Christian, his parents are missionaries)

Worthless - ost from oh my lady

The fact that he loves God as much as he does, and he is not afraid to show it....just makes him that much more on fire.

This is one husband that will stand the test of time. I am really praying he remains steadfast.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:14pm On Jan 20, 2019
sarang60:

The fact that he loves God as much as he does, and he is not afraid to show it....just makes him that much more on fire.

This is one husband and will stand the test of time. I am really praying he remains steadfast.

Agreed except he's not your husband

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:16pm On Jan 20, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Agreed except he's not your husband

My husband SIWON oppa and I are pleased to meet you too.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:06pm On Jan 20, 2019
sarang60:

Is it hearing aids or eyeglasses you need, my husband siwon and I will gladly provide.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 4:09pm On Jan 20, 2019
sarang60:

He's not my husband. I don't really like him sef. So can we be friends

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 4:10pm On Jan 20, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Honestly yes, I've been dragging man since I was 5 years old and my sister tried to take the captain in sound of music from me

Hahahahaha. You are officially canceled.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:36pm On Jan 20, 2019
toykathy:

He's not my husband. I don't really like him sef. So can we be friends

You should be asking me that question not her, I'm his wife *throws tantrum*

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:37pm On Jan 20, 2019
toykathy:

Hahahahaha. You are officially canceled.
I love you too

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 5:20pm On Jan 20, 2019
toykathy:

One Suho Leadernim picture for you!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 5:22pm On Jan 20, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

And you're still single.
That's how you'll still do bridal train for each of us with all your men.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:24pm On Jan 20, 2019
PrincipesaPCY:

And you're still single.

Lewl never gon happen, I'm not single by the way, happily married to many men, many many many men
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by musico: 6:23pm On Jan 20, 2019
Please i need a site to download Korean subtitle drama episode
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:16pm On Jan 20, 2019
musico:
Please i need a site to download Korean subtitle drama episode

Dramafire.info
Daebakdrama.com
Kissasian.sh
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:22pm On Jan 20, 2019
angry
kangminhyuksho:

Aigoo the terrestrial forces are my bi!tches tho
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:22pm On Jan 20, 2019
Random post : another post on one of my precious delusional ships, OK this is probably my weirdest/dumbest? Ship. My apink/beast/btob ship, OK apink's agency was(is) a subsidiary of cube and cos of that they're basically family and apink members have featured in a lot of beast and btob mvs and they have looked cute together. Hence I've been patiently waiting to hear that an a pink member is dating a beast or btob member, I don't even care who, I just need my delusions to come to life.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:29pm On Jan 20, 2019
RaphaellaDD:
angry

Hey boo

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:34pm On Jan 20, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

LMAO!!! A worthy battle!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:35pm On Jan 20, 2019
PrincipesaPCY:

And you're still single.

Jesus!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:57pm On Jan 20, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

LMAO!!! A worthy battle!!
You get me!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) ... (2207) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.